Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Training session! (Stella/Solomon)  Left_bar_bleue0/0Training session! (Stella/Solomon)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Training session! (Stella/Solomon)  Empty Training session! (Stella/Solomon)

Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:17 am
Stella would be sitting around waiting for Solomon as she would figure she could get a head start on doing some exercise. She had already been dressed in her training attire. She had on a Hoodie on, and a pair of sweat pants as she would go ahead and begin doing Calisthenics as she would try to kill time til Solomon arrived. She had actually gotten wonderful sleep in the hotel, and was just glad it wasn't that boat again.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Training session! (Stella/Solomon)  Left_bar_bleue0/0Training session! (Stella/Solomon)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Training session! (Stella/Solomon)  Empty Re: Training session! (Stella/Solomon)

Thu Dec 28, 2023 6:07 pm
Training session! (Stella/Solomon)  Nc14v0I

SOLOMON RICHTER

Solomon would approach with a firm sense of purpose in his stride. Since he was a punctual man by nature, Stella's admirable series of excersises were cut short. His approaching figure would finally come into full view as he observed the woman with quiet curiosity. She certainly seemed prepared for their training in spirit, if noting else, a fact that only strengthened his opinion of the woman as he slowly allowed an orb of reishi to manifest within his palm.

"Someone looks well prepared. Are you ready to start our training, Stella?"

THE ONCOMING STORM

Last edited by Iori on Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Training session! (Stella/Solomon)  Empty Re: Training session! (Stella/Solomon)

Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:12 am
Stella would push herself up after not getting through very much warm up at all, but she would glash him a smile and a nod. "Yup! Ready whenever you are Sensei"

The red head would attempt to keep her good mood as often as she could, and she wasn't going to let getting up a little earlier than she is used to change that. She was also genuinely excited for this training, and she wanted to take her second step to her goal. Now that she was in the city all that was left was to become stronger, and everything would hopefully fall into place after that.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:40 pm

SOLOMON RICHTER

"Good. Well, let's start with the basics. Specifically, let's address what you specialize in so far. From there, I can develop an opinion on what you can improve on, and build off of that."

No stranger to various forms of instruction himself, Solomon reminded the woman of an essential lesson that had been imparted to him several times in the past. Build on what you specialize in most. Refine that talent, use it as a building block, and adapt to other skills from there. Ideally, this would allow him to recognize her current skill and adapt to her skillset rather than enforcing unreasonable training she might find difficult to grasp.

To provide a visual example, the sparking orb of azure, spinning in the center of his palm, transmuted into his vaunted spirit weapon, a steel blade infused with lightning. Pointing the blade in a direction, a spark of electrified reishi roared into existence. Energy coalesced around the tip until it shot forward, hitting a target in the distance.

"Take my spirit weapon, for example. I can control and absorb reishi through it to execute a myriad of techniques. I've refined it well enough to a degree where I can control and mold the electrified reishi to my heart's content. As Quincy, we must find what speaks to our talents most, and act from there. Whether using reishi to increase our overall speed, using it in concert with divine language to enact a spell, or even using it to strengthen or bolster our internal system, we all fall within a category. Thus, I pose a question. Which do you prescribe to, Stella? Blut? Kreuzen? Steigen? Gebet?"

THE ONCOMING STORM

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:31 am
Stella would form the double sided axe in her two hands as she would think about the question. He had already seen thst she was able tonuse blut, so she just needed to show the weapon.

"Blut and Kruzen are definitely what I gravitate towards. I know a few spells, but they aren't really all thst impressive at all."

She would speak honestly about her ability, and wonder what he was going to do to train her. Surely not all training was sparring matches, and she wondered how similar this training may be to her mother's.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:52 pm

SOLOMON RICHTER

"Good. That's a pretty solid foundation to work from. Blut is a fundamentally useful tool in battle. Though you likely know this already, it employs an offensive and defensive system. In the heat of combat, it can theoretically decide whether you live or die depending on the situation."

Offering genuine words of praise, Solomon observed her spirit weapon in contemplating silence. A mere spar hardly allowed her to learn much outside of physical patterns and battle repetition. What was the ideal method of teaching her application? Examples, of course. In the blink of an eye, several veins of azure would span his body as he employed Blut Vene.

"Now, I want you to strike me and observe how I shift between systems during our battle. To make things interesting, try and strike me with everything you have. If you manage to cut me successfully, you win. If not, I will turn the tables and test the extent of your Blut."

Beckoning her with a hand, he issued her to step forward and test her prowess with that axe of hers. Solomon felt most battles were always exceedingly entertaining when the notion of victory lay at the end of one's efforts. How much could Stella force him on the defensive? He wondered that single thought as he awaited her attack.

THE ONCOMING STORM

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:48 pm
Stella's axe was the size of some of the old axes that her father possessed. They were really used anymore because cutting a tree manually was kind of a inefficient endeavor in the current time period. It weighed just as much, but she was able to move the axe around fairly easily. It was heavy on her after several swings, but for now she was able to move quick enough to maybe catch him off guard for such a large weapon. She would take a swipe with the flat of the axe towards the center of his body as she didn't want to cut him.

She knew he was stronger than her, but she didn't know by how much. So, she certainly didn't want to cause potential serious harm to the man as she would Ready her body to back up if he swipes back towards her.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:07 pm

SOLOMON RICHTER

"Shallow."

Solomon simply stood there with a stern expression. The axe failed to test his Blut to any noticeable degree, but it did push him back by a few meters. In retaliation, his palm shot forward across her shoulder like a thunderous bullet. The methods he intended to employ were meant to be earnest reminders of her errors. The palm thrust was meant to discipline her for attacking with a lack of ferocity behind her strike. The strength was there, but he felt no intent to be cut through.

Though he certainly understood the reason behind her hesitation, he had instructed her to strike him with everything she had. He had endured several battles where he experienced damage, where he found himself wounded. A lesson would never bear fruit if it was approached halfheartedly. His voice rose to a shout.

"I instructed you to attack with everything you have. I know you fear the thought of hurting me, but I cannot teach you anything without some collateral damage. For example..."

Solomon shot forward like a bolt of lightning, swinging his sword forward to slash against her arm.

"How else can one test their blut? Do you think they work it like a muscle? For some, it activates without their knowledge. For others, it happens on instinct. I will not go easy on you, so do not dare to go easy on me. Are we clear?"

THE ONCOMING STORM

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:06 pm
Stella would be hit quickly in the shoulder as she would wince in pain, but she would she wouldn't let it knock her off balance as she would catch herself by putting the blade of the axe into the ground as she would sigh.

"I'm sorry, but I just wasn't comfortable with the idea of swinging at you like that."

As she barely had time to pull the axe out of the ground he would have already went at her with a swing as she would realize she hasn't fought anyone or anything this fast since she fought that arancar back in Germany. She would use blut arterie to reinforce her axe as she would swing at his blade attempting to parry the swing away from her. She knew that she wasn't able to switch back and forth effortlessly, so she needed to go on the offensive. If the parry would work she would try not to give Solomon any time to breath as she would try to spin and take a hard swing at his center.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:22 pm

SOLOMON RICHTER

"Don't worry about that, Stella. I am merely trying to teach you. a lesson here. If I'm cut, I'll simply go to the infirmary to get my wounds healed."

Of course, any disappointment that had formed during the prior engagement was swiftly washed away the moment Solomon perceived those azure lines across Stella's body during her parry. An impressive use of Blut Arterie in the form of a parry. That quick-minded technique elicited a warm smile across his features as their blades clashed briefly.

Since he wasn't striking with killing force, his spirit weapon was cast backward by the fierce swing of her axe and the forward momentum that carried it forward. As such, the axe cut across the cloth, but Solomon maintained Blut Vene, pushing against the force of the strike as he moved on temporarily shifted into defense.

"Blut Arterie transitioned into a parry? Wonderful. Show me more of that. Keep it up, Stella!"

THE ONCOMING STORM

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum