Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Training session! (Stella/Solomon)  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Training session! (Stella/Solomon)  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Training session! (Stella/Solomon)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Training session! (Stella/Solomon)

Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:43 pm
Stella would sigh as she would get parried. She didn't really have an answer to that as she thought she could catch him off guard. As she would let out a small smile. "That makes sense."

She would say as she would look slightly disappointed at herself. She thought that may be able to actually catch him slipping, but obviously it didn't do what she had intended.

"I...is there anything else that you think im doing wrong? Does it look like I'm handling the axes weight okay?"
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Training session! (Stella/Solomon)  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Training session! (Stella/Solomon)  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Training session! (Stella/Solomon)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Training session! (Stella/Solomon)

Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:39 pm
Training session! (Stella/Solomon)  - Page 3 Nc14v0I

SOLOMON RICHTER

Solomon noted the disappointment in Stella's expression. Extending his hand forward, he playfully ruffled her hair to brighten her spirits. There was nothing inherently wrong with her actions, much less a need to be discouraged. She was excelling well beyond what one would expect for a woman who hadn't experienced battle against human opponents.

"Compared to when we first began? Not at all. For your first battle against me, you've performed quite admirably. My only suggestion is to pick your spots carefully, to catch your enemy unawares."

Solomon would carefully move beside her for a moment as he positioned his blade before her, displaying his relaxed grip on Keraunos' hilt. It was firm enough to execute a slash but not so tight as to hinder his overall flexibility during a flow of attacks. He performed a consecutive series of slashes, turning his head at the woman to offer one more instruction.

"For your axe, try using a relaxed grip. Don't surrender every moment to strength entirely. Simply treat the weapon as though it were an extension of your body. An overzealous swing can decide whether you live or die if you're facing humanoid opponents like an Arrancar, for example."

THE ONCOMING STORM

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 06, 2024 6:14 pm
"I've had a sparring match? I guess I would call it with an arancar back home. S...she helped me I guess. Not sure why. I guess it was pity."

She would speak with her meeting the shorter arancar girl who did help her learn a little bit with fighting stronger opponents. She would let out a thoughtful sigh as she would grip her axe. However, instead of holding it with flexed muscles she would left it and take a few swings. Not at Solomon, but more like the axe was an extension of her arms as opposed to the tool she had been using to cut trees down.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 07, 2024 6:30 pm

SOLOMON RICHTER

"Ah? I stand corrected, then. It seems you do have some form of experience against humanoid opponents. All of my efforts against Arrancar have ended in defeat, but as with all things in life, everything is a learning process. I've come to learn that the hard way, after all."

Solomon was pleasantly surprised by the small revelation. He was no stranger to the concept that there were well-meaning Arrancar who wanted to interact with the realm of the living. One currently occupied his city, after all. His visual display ended the moment Stella began swinging her weapon in earnest, observing her with a proud expression as he voiced his approval in the form of praise.

"Good. Exactly like that. Torque and body control are important. Again, never surrender your entire body to a strike. If you do so, it is only recommended when your opponent is on the verge of death and requires a finishing blow."

THE ONCOMING STORM

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 07, 2024 8:38 pm
Stella would smile at the comment as she would continue to swing just like that. It was beginning to get more natural the more that she would do it. Not very much time would pass as she would stop, and would allow the weapon to rest gently in her free hand as she would raise her right hand to wipe thr sweat from her brow. She would flash yet another teasing smile before speaking.

"Alright Sensei what's next? Perhaps you could take me to get a bite to eat since you ripped by hoodie?"

She would look at him with baby dog eyes as she would tease him a bit more about the hoodie. In truth she was a bit bummed about it, but it was absolutely her fault for wearing it during a sparing match.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:03 am

SOLOMON RICHTER

"Hey! I thought you said the hoodie would be proof of your training..."

His expression grew flustered as he cocked his head to the side. He had no issues with treating her to a meal based on her efforts alone, but that puppy dog-eye expression accomplished what Stella was aiming for with relative ease. Defeatedly, he sighed and softly chopped his hand across her head. His sword vanished into reishi as his gaze set itself forward in the distance. There was likely a nice concession stand nearby to indulge in a meal. With that in mind, he gestured for the woman to follow him.

"Fine. You've earned that much through your training at least, Stella. What do you want to eat?"

THE ONCOMING STORM

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:38 am
Stella's expression would change almost immediately after he says they can eat as a smile would grow on her face. She would speak on the first thing he had said in a more sing-song voice.

"Well two things can be true at the same time. I can want to keep a memory of the training, and grieve what was lost at the same time~."

As she would walk over to the corner of the room to collect her hoodie, and she would put it on after wiping off her exposed skin with a hotel towel she had brought with her. She would also finish off the water bottle before turning back around to Solomon.

"Hmmm, Natasha took me to a place that had American food? So, maybe you can take me somewhere that has city of light food hm?"
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 11, 2024 6:10 pm

SOLOMON RICHTER

"American cuisine, eh? I can't imagine a woman more well-versed in the subject than her."

An amused expression marked his lips listening to Stella's words. He was no stranger to American cuisine. There were a few locations here that specialized in serving such meals. Since there was hardly any discomfort with her choice, he merely nodded assent and gestured her to follow him to a place Natasha had introduced him to on one of his first few days here.

"I do believe I know the exact place you speak of, Stella. Let us be off, then, shall we? I hear they make a mean cheeseburger."

THE ONCOMING STORM

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum