Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The catch up(Stella/Akira) Left_bar_bleue0/0The catch up(Stella/Akira) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The catch up(Stella/Akira) Empty The catch up(Stella/Akira)

Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:40 pm
After her first real training with Solomon the girl was feeling tired and sore. She had gotten her shoulder healed up after the session, but the memory of the cut was still there as she would run her hand down the tear on the hoodie that she currently had on.

She hadn't been able to make it back to the place she was staying to change yet, but she was genuinely a little sad about the hoodie. Despite how she had acted with Solomon, the hoodie did have atleast a little value for her. She would be walking down the street absent mindedly as she would allow the training session to run through her head on repeat. Just to make sure that there wasn't anything that she had missed.
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

The catch up(Stella/Akira) Empty Re: The catch up(Stella/Akira)

Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:57 am
The catch up(Stella/Akira) I?id=bd83d221d91ee22b041397fdd0519e179cff8148-9181148-images-thumbs&n=13

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Akira was occupied writing random words in different variations, a subsidiary of incantations within his notepad and a glossary for Kido, smudged granite displaying an overusage of this particular page. Not only trying to discern differences, methods of combination but also a way to assure it was swift. It was then his eyes picked upon a familiar face, Stella! She had been most useful in showing off her Blut, a breakthrough honestly in alot of respects.

It was a matter of catching her, a familiar warmth to his smile alongside a wave of the left hand.

."Miss Stella? I’m glad you managed to reach the City of Lights. I take it you’re settling in well, if someone has harmed you with intent. It can be reported.

END OF POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The catch up(Stella/Akira) Left_bar_bleue0/0The catch up(Stella/Akira) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 07, 2024 8:15 pm
Stella would be happy to see a familiar face as she would give a happy wave to Akira. Not knowing that he Is in fact a horrible terrorist. She would wait for him to talk first as she would tilt her head slightly.

"Well, you're the only reason I was even able to get here. Did you forget that already Akira?"

She would question as she would shrug off the reporting the attack. After all it was from training, and she hadn't been anything close to attacked within the city.

"Well it was just from a training session with a man named Solomon. Are you familiar with him?"
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Tue Jan 09, 2024 4:18 pm
The catch up(Stella/Akira) I?id=bd83d221d91ee22b041397fdd0519e179cff8148-9181148-images-thumbs&n=13

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Akira chuckled a little, shaking his head in amusement at the idea he had forgotten. To be frank there was still a level of thought that went into the idea that she would use the funds for personal gain, such a kind terrorist indeed. Merciful even.

Though Solomon was mentioned which caused a brow to quirk, contemplating for a moment.

."I’m aware of Solomon, a rather cordial individual. He does radiate a beacon of chivalrousness. It is like those Knights of old except they actually exist, we met when he pulled a blade on me due to a misunderstanding.

He claimed casually.

."How did it all go? The session that is.

END OF POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:31 am
"Well I'm not used to fighting fully with another person yet. At home if I was sparing me and my mother would use wooden versions of our weapons to keep from cutting each other. So, when we started sparring he landed a hit on my shoulder, and It cut through my hoodie like butter. Which sucks, but it was my fault. I shouldn't have gotten hit."

As she would gesture towards the open tear on her shoulder as she sighed. She did like this hoodie quiet a bit, and it was rather nostalgic for her to train in. However, she wasn't gonna mope around about it and she wanted to leave it damaged as a reminder to simply not get hit.

"OH, I just thought about this. you didn't think I would use that money you gave me to do something other than come here did you? Cmon I know we've only met twice, but I like to think that I come off more honest than that."

She would pout at the thought of not using something in the way she said she would. Any time she would borrow something from anyone she would always use it in the way she had said. She did not like to lie to people at all, and especially people who seem honest and well meaning like Akira. She was going to leave the fact that him and Solomon had a misunderstanding alone.
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Wed Jan 10, 2024 11:12 am

AKIRA TAIRITSU

There was a light chuckle that radiated from Akira, a warmth to an otherwise chilly day considering the City’s location upon the sea. He offered an idle gesture as his voice mellowed out into a casual retort. Shifting his attention a bit more into the current attire that had been shredded, noticing the importance it had from the look on her features.

Solomon really could be aloof couldn’t he?

."You’re going to have to learn the unfortunate part about combat is the whole pain aspect of it. There was a brief moment before I joined the Vandenreich that an Adjucha, Draconian in shape but huge in size attacked a town in Japan. Its acidic mist was horrifically agonising. Focus is key during those moments.

He nodded sagely before that smile which never faded grew a little wider in amusement.

."I’d take it as a compliment Stella, those who come off as dishonest you can trust to be dishonest. The fact I am shocked means you did come across as honest, thus allowing me to believe you might be truly dishonest. See? Besides, I do not think anyone would blame you for it. Have you found a place to comfortably settle now?

END OF POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:43 pm
Stella would be slightly annoyed still about the accusation of not being truthful as that would dissipate as she would in fact take it as a compliment. She was fully aware that pain was a part of fighting, and the cut didn't throw her off. It was the fact she wasn't used to a sparring match using real weapons.

"Listen I'm not the strongest fighter, but I am fully aware about needing to ignore pain. I was simply not expecting it because I've never sparred with real weapons. My mother and I always used wooded made weapons for spars to avoid lingering injuries.

The 2nd question would take her off guard as she would shrug.

"Well, right now I'm just living from a hotel room. It's pretty much just to shower and sleep there. I'm usually out exploring."
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:53 pm

AKIRA TAIRITSU

There was a soft chuckle, each hand gesturing out in a semi playful fashion as the left hand bawled into a fist and bonked his own scalp. It was meant to come off as a jest, blunt instruments can cause bruising as he’d add onto it for clarifications sake, that was more and more required with each passing day.

."I imagine alot of migraines and bruising followed suit by that. You know the Vandenreich can find you accommodation within the City of Lights right? I was living in a hotel until Liltotto informed me of that. She’s one of the bigger names, I am sure you’d love to meet her. There would be a benefit in having someone with your energy about that sourness.

He laughed a little, hair shuffling with a shake.

."Are you close with your mother? It seems like a rather homely situation.

END OF POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:42 am

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Code:

STELLA BAUER

Enter Stella's Post

Stella would smile at the question about her mother. In truth their relationship was very good, and she wished that her mother could have came here with her. Alas someone needed to help her father with taking care of Stella's younger 2 siblings.

"We were very close. However, she knew that I wanted to make a name for myself as a quincy so she told me to come to the city of lights."

Stella would speak fondly of the memory she had. Thst conversation was not an easy one as she is very far away from home at this point. It is also the first time that she has been living alone for any length of time.

[size=13]Code By:
[url=https://www.platinumhearts.net/t5944
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:38 pm

AKIRA TAIRITSU

There was a semblance of familiarity from Stella’s response, Akira hadn’t been…Home…In a very long time but also this relation to her mother tinged envy. He lacked such an intimate connection, one that was deserved for all living beings as far as he was concerned. The man raised a hand, finger pointing upward.

."Solomon is a rather good individual to relax with, you’re alike in your energy I feel. That alongside maybe seeking out shared housing? Apologies, I am a little inept when it comes to offering this sort of consolation. I do believe you’re strong though, it takes alot to come here. Your mother sounds like a woman of genuine pride. She’s lucky to have a daughter with a strength like that.

END OF POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum