Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The catch up(Stella/Akira) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The catch up(Stella/Akira) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The catch up(Stella/Akira) - Page 3 Empty Re: The catch up(Stella/Akira)

Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:26 pm
"Ya know that isn't really very motivating."

She would let out a giggle at his attempt of helping her as she would look up to him. She figured that he had been hurt in some way, but she got an idea of what may have happened to him.

"I'm sorry that had happened to you though. Is it something that you want to talk about though?"

As she would waif for the answer she would take a deep breath. Keeping herself feeling okay as she just needed to burry the feelings for a few more days. When she goes on vacation she can let herself be upset.
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:31 am
The catch up(Stella/Akira) - Page 3 I?id=bd83d221d91ee22b041397fdd0519e179cff8148-9181148-images-thumbs&n=13

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Taking shots in the Dark often came with A result, either actively good for disparaging. Akira’s features shifted into a playful blank stare at the realization it did nothing, though Humans were an odd bunch. No. This wasn’t a human thing. It was a people thing, him included. There was a slight ataken back posture that resonated through his form at the inquiry.

Yes.

."No, I am rather fine Stella. We all have things occur to us eventually, unpredictable as this world is, mine is no worse than our average individual. Listen I am not one for the ability to console without context but all you require is some self confidence. Voila.

He then shrugged before idly waving to the left hand side.

."I’ve got duties to fulfill Miss Stella but I hope you find that spark which will keep you warm. Comparing oneself to others is a dreadful negative.

END OF POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The catch up(Stella/Akira) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The catch up(Stella/Akira) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:13 pm
"Yeah, yeah I'll work on being negative but you aren't really one to talk about that. All broody and mysterious, but really if you ever need someone to listen to ya. You know where to find me.'

As she would make her way back towards the hotel she was staying at. she needed and check back in for the evening as she wanted to relax a bit before starting off early again in the morning.
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:16 am
The catch up(Stella/Akira) - Page 3 I?id=bd83d221d91ee22b041397fdd0519e179cff8148-9181148-images-thumbs&n=13

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Akira offered an idle wave to Stella after her offer to speak with him, chuckling a bit about the brooding and mysterious. He agreed about mysterious but brooding? Weren’t she the one brooding? Humans were so confusing.

."Stay safe Stella, I’ll take you up on that offer should it be needed.

END OF POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum