Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Minor Misunderstanding (Akira/Solomon)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Minor Misunderstanding (Akira/Solomon)

Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:16 pm
Minor Misunderstanding (Akira/Solomon)  - Page 3 I?id=bd83d221d91ee22b041397fdd0519e179cff8148-9181148-images-thumbs&n=13

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Interesting.

Two Shinigami of different capabilities, Hannah’s….Kaido? It sounded like Kaido. This was a form he hadn’t ever experienced nor witnessed, such was even possible? To restore one from the brink of death to that degree? Solomon must have truly come out far stronger than he offers himself credit for. He knew that Kido had advanced a little whilst he resided within the confines of the estate. Not to this degree. Solomon was most insightful. That Mizu also seemed to know the Demonic Arts beyond a normal caliber, it was difficult to say if she could rival him though elements of this tale did give him an idea.

Targets should he reach Soul Society.

."Thank you Solomon, care to describe what they look like so I can seek them? These affairs could be very useful to my own advancement and by extension, assist me in helping the Vandenreich.

Akira offered a bright smile.

."Might I add…Don’t sell yourself short. Mere footsoldier. Are you kidding me? I’ve seen footsoldiers and I don’t disparage them either, it’s those who aren’t thought of most of the time that create the backbone of everything. Our military. Our influence. You could take on many of them before falling.

END OF POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Minor Misunderstanding (Akira/Solomon)  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Minor Misunderstanding (Akira/Solomon)  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Minor Misunderstanding (Akira/Solomon)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Minor Misunderstanding (Akira/Solomon)

Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:47 am
Minor Misunderstanding (Akira/Solomon)  - Page 3 Nc14v0I

SOLOMON RICHTER

"For Hannah, I can easily honor that request. For Mizu, there may be difficulty in securing an audience with someone in the Soul Society. I am not exactly familiar with the Soul Society's views on shinigami who join our forces over their own. I can attempt, but not much else."

Solomon chuckled sheepishly at his request. He possessed no familiarity whatsoever with the way the Gotei conducted themselves. He wasn't entirely against revealing small measures of information about what he viewed as tenuous allies, but neither was he attempting to compromise whatever Akira was doing here on Earth. He revealed what he felt was most pertinent, allowing everything else to fall into the hands of happenstance. Compared to Mizu, Hannah was the far easier option to reach. Compared to Mizu, her kido was, quite simply, transcendent. An outlier of superb talent.

"In that, perhaps you are correct. I'm merely stating the current order of where I stand compared to everyone else. I think I'm well above the average footsoldier, but I'm no warrior of great technique like those I've mentioned. I can manipulate electrified reishi and implore situational prowess on the battlefield with relative ease. When it comes to defeating incredibly stronger opponents, I tend to be sufficiently overwhelmed. Even so, that doesn't mean such praise falls on deaf ears. I ought to return the same sentiment unto you, Akira."

THE ONCOMING STORM

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:26 pm
Minor Misunderstanding (Akira/Solomon)  - Page 3 I?id=bd83d221d91ee22b041397fdd0519e179cff8148-9181148-images-thumbs&n=13

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Solomon’s sentiment didn’t fall on deaf ears, though Akira was aware of the vast difference between his enemy and him. The Gotei held individuals that could bring entire countries to a kneeling state with an idle flick of the wrist, a political move here or in some cases…Brand new weapons. Hannah and this Mizu had seemingly struck into his memoir of remembrance, a pair of Kido users that he’d have to surpass. To bring to heel once the time came for his venture into Soul Society. He couldn’t be more pleased with Solomon’s account. It was an affirmation on all that he thought, everyone had advanced, so must he.

."It’s appreciated Solomon, though my strengths do not come into account when compared to those you speak of. You needn’t arrange anything, a strained relationship already exists between the Vandenreich and the Gotei United. It’s better if we merely leave it until relations either increase in strength or I locate them myself. That way it won’t seem like a Quincy is meddling in their affairs..

He seemed like a good individual, one with a spirit that desired merely a better world for all involved.

."We should make certain that the Gotei United has no room to suspect interference, though I thank you. I’d love to talk again in the future but for now I have to make my rounds. Maybe we can see the depth of that lightning manipulation? I find it helpful to read a book for ideas.

There was a light chuckle.

."Enjoy your day, Solomoon.

END OF POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum