Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Minor Misunderstanding (Akira/Solomon)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Minor Misunderstanding (Akira/Solomon)

Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:26 am
Minor Misunderstanding (Akira/Solomon)  - Page 2 I?id=bd83d221d91ee22b041397fdd0519e179cff8148-9181148-images-thumbs&n=13

AKIRA TAIRITSU

There was a pained chuckle that erupted from Akira, such an individual reminded him of one of the squadmates that perished during that brutal event. He was one of the few nobles which came across as humble, though a pair of spectacles that fogged up during moments of frustration. He shook his head quickly though, hand raising in a dismissive nature.

."There is nothing to forgive Solomon. You acted with the information presented to you, I will not sit here with a high ground under a silly idea that she didn’t mean anything to you and thus this was idle impulse. If I may though be a little intrusive regarding your relationship with Violet?

He tilted his head a little, Solomon didn’t seem the erratic or heated type at all.

."Forgive my following crudeness but a human saying is bitches be crazy, ever since coming out into a more social light I have found it to be in abundance. You’re friendly with Violet and I’d healthily place her in that category, though do you not think that maybe you have something more beyond idle friendship in mind?

Akira stated with a chuckle.

."You’re either incredibly effective at concealing your impulses or subconsciously your body reacted in a manner you didn’t recognise.

END OF POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Minor Misunderstanding (Akira/Solomon)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Minor Misunderstanding (Akira/Solomon)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Minor Misunderstanding (Akira/Solomon)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Minor Misunderstanding (Akira/Solomon)

Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:23 am
Minor Misunderstanding (Akira/Solomon)  - Page 2 Nc14v0I

SOLOMON RICHTER

Solomon took a moment to parse his words, reflecting on his question in contemplative silence. His mind had never reflected on affection during his misguided crusade.

To him, it was the act of simply defending someone he considered a close friend. Reflecting on it to an introspective degree, he concluded that he would have gone to the same length for any of his female peers in the Vandenreich. As such, his reply was precise, his words genuine.

"I consider her a genuine friend so far. Someone who has supported me as much as I've supported her. Even then, I'm not even sure she thinks of me in that way. Our initial reactions certainly tell me that I'm far from her type. I get the idea that she despises the rich..."

THE ONCOMING STORM

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:47 pm
Minor Misunderstanding (Akira/Solomon)  - Page 2 I?id=bd83d221d91ee22b041397fdd0519e179cff8148-9181148-images-thumbs&n=13

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Akira shook his head lightly, shifting to intake more of the heated tea that ran down his throat with a satiated exhale shortly after. There was a glance of doubt within the golden iris of the Shinigami, though deciding to leave it briefly for now. He didn’t actually know how they met, curious affair which he’d have to inquire about soon. Then did a plate of food move infront of him,

."Maybe it isn’t the wealth that Violet is terrified of but the symbolism behind it. The kidnapping aside and clear desire for independence, such an individual seems to be gripped by a horrifying idea that defending them is akin to controlling them. It took fear of their life to call you. Do you have someone in your life if it isn’t Violet? How did you actually encounter one another? Violet that is.

It was an odd mix of inquiries but Akira was intent on finding which Solomon would talk more of.

END OF POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Minor Misunderstanding (Akira/Solomon)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Minor Misunderstanding (Akira/Solomon)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:43 am

SOLOMON RICHTER

"It's rather embarrassing to recount, but we met each other purely by happenstance."

Solomon sighed softly as a sheepish grin settled into his features. His first interaction with Violet was subpar. She robbed him blindly, he recognized that he had been robbed, and rather than approach her on the subject, he quite simply, with utmost foolishness, asked her out on a date to catch her spending his cash. Of course, the plan backfired.

That was the expected result, and Violet rightfully chewed him out for deceiving her. Even so, he certainly never imagined it would result in her becoming an important aspect of his life. He was her teacher and a man who gave her a home in the City of Lights. Before he answered, Solomon ordered another cup of coffee. Then, he explained.

"She attempted to rob me, and I foolishly tried to hatch some genius plan of tricking her by asking her out on a date. As expected, it backfired, she caught on to the ruse and admonished me as a man who was nothing more than a noble rich boy who couldn't relate to someone with her slew of issues. One thing led to another, we argued, and I convinced her to make a better life for herself in the City of Lights."

Truth be told, Solomon left out a lot during that story, but Akira was a stranger still, and this wasn't a story he prided himself on to any particular degree. It was more a cautionary tale than it was a recollection of events. Such was the maze of navigating an understanding of the opposite gender, he supposed.

"My short answer is that I think of Violet as a good friend. I have no one else in my life currently beyond my peers and friends. I've experienced several dates, but most of them were always held under the pretense of fostering relationships with neighboring Quincy Families, whose patriarchs are all too willing to use their daughters as trophy wives."

THE ONCOMING STORM

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:52 pm

AKIRA TAIRITSU

He got robbed and he elected to deceive her? Karma truly was amusing. The retelling of this engagement left major holes that Akira wished to plug or unravel yet a strangers first engagement left the whole scenario something to lay to rest for now. Violet remaining in the City had seemingly worked out for the best he supposed, though a laughter did radiate from the Shinigami once Solomon’s wealth came into the forefront.

There was a nod of agreement, seemingly enjoying a self awareness on the hypocrisy of nobility and by extension the stupidity of these bloodline concepts. Limitations. Nothing more. They all wore shackles, hoping to acquire that bit more power because of a name or an item of currency. There wasn’t a shortage of nobility and their efforts around, another reason why he enjoyed Arrancar he supposed.

."Women are a difficult thing to navigate . Once upon a time I thought of myself as something of a smooth talker in general. It has come to my attention that I'm rather terrible at it. That is the foundation for this whole misunderstanding. Humans can be difficult to recognise when I am not within the pages of a book.

He rested himself against the chair once more.

."You might be the first individual of nobility I may actually enjoy, blade drawn aside. That trick with using the magnetic field of your reishi was cleverly done, I shall confess a level of shock. I’d expected victory on my end once the Bakudo landed yet that strike utterly caught me offguard.

END OF POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 24, 2024 5:22 pm

SOLOMON RICHTER

"In that degree, we share a mutual bond. I consider myself a gentleman since I was raised on the edicts of etiquette and maintaining a proud image, but when it comes to attempting to navigate women as a whole, I find myself defeated time and again."

Solomon would be the next to allow himself a moment of laughter as he shook his head. From his perspective, this was all the result of a minor misunderstanding. He wasn't excusing his actions necessarily, but even he had to admit that there were simply times when someone's hand was compromised, times when action overruled dialogue. In this, they shared no disagreement whatsoever. When the subject turned toward their battle, Solomon smiled in response. Flattery was certainly one method of earning his approval, too.

"I don't necessarily wear my nobility on my sleeves, if at all possible. Even so, I'm honored you think so highly of my technique. I've faced quite a few Kido users over the past year or so. Among my list, I'd say you rank pretty high, Akira. Without strategy, I would have lost that engagement in short order."

THE ONCOMING STORM

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:55 pm

AKIRA TAIRITSU

A brow raised at Solomon, tilting his head and moving a bit to lean in at the commentary of other Kido users. Truth be told, so far all the Shinigami Akira had engaged with recently didn’t strike at him with the usage of spellcasting but that may be due to them being privy to his own abilities. Hrm. There was that blind individual, Hannah, who resided within the cafe that was a capable user. Doubtful it was her. It was a little appealing to Akira though to hear such a praise regarding his spellwork.

."You flatter me Solomon though I confess curiosity in those you have engaged with prior to me, I guess that could make up for this misunderstanding.

He smiled softly.

."The fact you don’t wear nobility on your sleeve makes you tolerable, I have had enough experience with that type to find it distasteful. Do elaborate on those who have used Kido? Did you face Shinigami or is there more to the story?

END OF POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:16 am

SOLOMON RICHTER

"Is that so?"

Solomon certainly didn't mind the notion of elaborating on those he had faced in battle before meeting Akira. He shared many battles with all of them, viewing each Kido user in an honorable light. Solomon sipped from his cup before revealing his answers, speaking with a touch of admiration in his voice.

"The first is one of the strongest in the living realm I know---Hannah Chiza. When we clashed, she overwhelmed me beyond every degree and outclassed me in leagues. The sheer prowess and creativity she exhibited in that battle alone still haunts me to this day. After all, I nearly died four times at the end of each spell."

Exchanging such morbid information with a hearty chuckle, he continued, moving to the next person, someone he hadn't seen in quite some time. He supposed that was to be expected, though. She was an active member of the Gotei, he was an active member of the Vandenreich. But, then, that was precisely why he viewed her in such a respectable light. She was duty-bound, much like him, a warrior with vast determination burning in her heart.

"The second is Mizu Morikawa. We fought several times during Seaside Fight Night, even sharing a battlefield against a mighty arrancar. Though she may not compare to Hannah currently, her work ethic and determination nevertheless make her a fine opponent. Neither one of us enjoys the idea of letting the other overtake them on the road of progression. In truth, I consider her something close to a rival."

THE ONCOMING STORM

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:53 pm

AKIRA TAIRITSU

It was difficult to gauge if Solomon was exaggerating regarding his experience, though Akira came from an era way beyond this individual. There were always rumors of the strength that his former Captain had and Captain Kisuke Urahara possessed, to be feared even among the Captains of old was not only a feat in itself but a matter to take into consideration. He did smile though, deciding to indulge in this conversation a bit more, especially if the Quincy could offer insight into potential…

Enemies.

."I’m glad you found comradery within these individuals Solomon. They are spoken of highly, though almost killing you four times over with each incantation is rather impressive control. Care to give me a little insight into their specific spells? Hand movements? I joined the Vandenreich though a negative of this is I am…Lacking sparring partners of a similar spellcraft.

He laughed softly.

."Imagine joining Soul Society and realizing you had no way of refining your Spellcraft because everyone surrounding you used not only a different form of ritualism but further still, used reishi completely different.

END OF POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:44 am

SOLOMON RICHTER

"There is little I can offer you there, Akira. Those spells transcended the realm of normality. Before I could observe and analyze anything against Hannah, I was once again placed back at death's door. To be able to so seamlessly destroy and restore my body was an otherworldly feat in and of itself. In short, it rendered much of memory of the battle invalid."

Solomon promptly answered the man's curiosity regarding the nature of the battle. To be sure, even he wanted to understand the nature of her technique. Transcendence was incomprehensible, no mere mortal could understand her esoteric array, much less a simple footsoldier like himself. On the other hand, Mizu was far more comprehensible, even though she continued to exceed his expectations.

"In comparison, the second kido user is far easier to comprehend. For example..."

Thus, he explained the nature of her abilities, and how well she could employ the current demon arts, executing them without little flaw. She was no finished product, of course, but there was no doubt in his mind. Her potential was limitless.

"That's all that I can offer at the current moment between the two of them. I don't know if she's open to someone approaching her for knowledge, but perhaps Hannah might well be able to assist you. She does tend to visit the City of Lights now and then, after all. So as long as you approach her respectfully, I'm sure she'll gladly offer worthwhile information to a fellow practitioner.'

THE ONCOMING STORM

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum