Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Troubles of A Lioness and a Lizard [Private: Kanako/Amaranta] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999The Troubles of A Lioness and a Lizard [Private: Kanako/Amaranta] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

The Troubles of A Lioness and a Lizard [Private: Kanako/Amaranta] Empty The Troubles of A Lioness and a Lizard [Private: Kanako/Amaranta]

Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:41 pm

RELAMPAGO KAIJU

KANAKO HASHIMOTO

The Troubles of A Lioness and a Lizard [Private: Kanako/Amaranta] 6EdIfMt

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Kanako and Amaranta's relationship had long felt like it was quite tenuous, and, frankly speaking, odd. Sure, the first time the women had met, Amaranta had seem interested in the larger Arrancar; even so much so as to allow the oversized Lizard to stay for the night at her abode. However, Kanako learned that Amaranta was not the owner of said abode, and was instead offered a job by the very person who owned the house; Khaana. This led to a rather large renovation that expanded the humble building into a much more mansion-esque abode, with tall ceilings to accommodate the overlarge lizard that was Kanako.

In the following months, and especially since Khaana's return it seemed, Amaranta was rarely around the house at the same time Kanako was; and often left as swiftly as possible in such times when Kanako was at the house. Of course, Kanako first assumed it was a simple difference in jobs from Khaana. However, with the biting tones Amaranta greeted Kanako, more so than just her normal brusque nature, were far different of the past; leading to much confusion in the lizard-woman.

Such reasons were why Kanako had intended to arrive upon the humble abode at the times where she knew Amaranta was to be there; information she had acquired from Khaana. Hiding her energy with the best of her abilities, but likely not muting her existence, the Lizard woman approached Amaranta before she could leave; hopefully before Amaranta had fully noticed that Kanako was there. In such a way did Kanako approach Amaranta, making herself known with a loud snap of her tail whistling through the air, and a gentle tap on Amaranta's shoulder. Kanako doubted that she would be surprised, but one could never know. With such rather rude methods of approach, Kanako refused to let Amaranta leave, using her tail as much as her own body to block Amaranta's way long enough to speak.

"Amaranta. Why the fuck are you avoiding me? We may not be friends, but there is no reason we cannot exist amicably at least; and this is not amicably. It is ignoring and letting the problem bottle up, and that bottle will burst. So, tell me, why does a Lioness as bold and beautiful as you avoid a simple reptile?"

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Troubles of A Lioness and a Lizard [Private: Kanako/Amaranta] Left_bar_bleue0/0The Troubles of A Lioness and a Lizard [Private: Kanako/Amaranta] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Troubles of A Lioness and a Lizard [Private: Kanako/Amaranta] Empty Re: The Troubles of A Lioness and a Lizard [Private: Kanako/Amaranta]

Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:56 am
The Troubles of A Lioness and a Lizard [Private: Kanako/Amaranta] MPftNxw

AMARANTA VALERIA | BURNING LIONESS

"Hoh...?"

The usual routine had been altered in the blink of an eye. This overgrown arrancar was blocking her path. It was certainly a far cry from what Kanako typically did. Honestly, her sole impression of this woman was that she simply existed here. Nothing about her stood out enough for her to seize her attention. Indeed, it was certainly true that most of their interactions could be summed up in passing hellos and the casual, sometimes dismissive, wave of the hand. Confronted by her now, Amaranta simply offered her honest thoughts, puncutated by a lopsided grin and a casual shrug.

"What are you goin' on about? What'll bottle up and explode? I knew you for one day, you followed me, and now you're my roommate. There ain't no obligation in a contract or rule in this house that says I have to be amicable with you. Where've you been, anyway, huh? Didn't see you running to Khaana's rescue when she went awol, so why are you so invested in me, huh?"

END POST

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Troubles of A Lioness and a Lizard [Private: Kanako/Amaranta] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999The Troubles of A Lioness and a Lizard [Private: Kanako/Amaranta] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

The Troubles of A Lioness and a Lizard [Private: Kanako/Amaranta] Empty Re: The Troubles of A Lioness and a Lizard [Private: Kanako/Amaranta]

Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:56 pm

RELAMPAGO KAIJU

KANAKO HASHIMOTO

"You were the one who invited me over, if I remember correctly. Neither of us could've expected Khaana would have hired me; nor do I remember you expressing you didn't own the house."

Kanako continued to stare down at Amaranta, her somewhat honest thoughts punctuated by the lopsided grin. Kanako simply tilted her head sideways, her slit pupils briefly dilating as she took in more of Amaranta's face; trying to better understand the woman before her eyes seemed to regain their pinpoint focus. Indeed, Kanako hadn't done a lot to help in recovering Khaana; and part of that was slightly due to Amaranta's behavior. The rest, of course, was thanks to Kanako's own inability to read between the lines. It was something she was working on. Not to mention, figuring out that she should be trying to rescue a woman who was completely capable didn't truly occur to her. Why rescue Khaana like she was a damsel in distress when she could belt both Kanako and Amaranta?

"Investment? Perhaps. Or perhaps not... All I know is our lack of companionability weighs upon our employer, Khaana. I wish to resolve it. Be it with words or in other less verbal methods of... problem solving."

Kanako stared at Amaranta even harder, her yellow eyes boring into the lioness before her. She had read that leaving oneself to fester on things, on ones emotions, can cause things to bottle up; and some day might explode out all at once. However, the Arrancar simply breathed a small sigh, her tail whipping through the air with a bit of impatience.

"If we ever have to work together, and if either of us ever want to get along better than a simple dismissive "hello" through the days, amicable should at least be bearable."

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Troubles of A Lioness and a Lizard [Private: Kanako/Amaranta] Left_bar_bleue0/0The Troubles of A Lioness and a Lizard [Private: Kanako/Amaranta] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:52 pm

"Weighing down on her, huh? What does that have to do with me? She hired you without asking me how I'd feel about it. As far as I'm concerned, that's her problem."

Voicing that thought with a dismissive shrug, Amaranta maintained a nonchalant expression as her golden gaze bore down on her. In truth, there was no denying the large arrancar's words. Of course, she hadn't anticipated a one night invite turning into a permanent housing arrangement. There was, perhaps, enough self-awareness to recognize that she hadn't gained enough permission to be welcoming in every arrancar she met, either, but Amaranta was far too stubborn to currently acknowledge that fact.

In response to that golden gaze, fierce sapphires exuded an immensity that could terrify a soul of lesser mettle before a soft exhale of steam exited the bronze woman's lips. It would've been exceedingly easy to simply brush the woman aside and tell her to piss off. On the other hand, she was somewhat impressed by her bold stance. Thus, she felt far more inclined to listen to this woman express the merit in building this "amicable" relationship.

"As always, the way you speak never ceases to annoy me. Anyway, I'm all ears. Where's the benefit in me being friendly with someone like you?"

END POST

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:31 pm

RELAMPAGO KAIJU

KANAKO HASHIMOTO

"Frankly speaking, as Khaana is your employer, if I understand how these things work, she doesn't have to consult you on anything about other employees; she can hire whomever she would like and we would have to just deal with it."

Kanako still stared down at Amaranta, gauging the woman and judging what exactly she would like from Kanako. Very little, all things considered. Amaranta was certainly the epitome of a "lone Lion" at times, and Kanako didn't honestly have the best of answers at times. However, Kanako did have some strengths that she knew Amaranta lacked; or at least believed. Kanako simply let her tail wave through the air as she considered her options carefully, at least before speaking.

"Plain and simple, I've been learning to cook. I could make something for you, if you were to request it. Additionally, the two of us are more fitting sparring partners for each other than Khaana would be. Amicable is a good start... and if you wish to be convinced without fists, I can make you a meal; all you have to do is ask."

Kanako may be many things, but a budding cook was indeed one of them. Part of it was because she found that it developed flavors of meals far better than just eating something raw ever had. If Amaranta had any form of appetite to her, sometimes the stomach was the swiftest way to make friends with another. What was the saying? The stomach was the way to someone's heart? Well, Kanako didn't want Amaranta's heart, but perhaps food was a good place to start. Then again, knowing Amaranta, nothing was a good place to start.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Today at 3:40 pm

"Hah? What sense does it make to ask you when you're offering to make me something, huh?"

Rolling her eyes as she rubbed her temples, Amaranta reflected on her words for a moment. She was aware this overgrown creature had been learning how to prepare food. She rarely interacted with her, but her nose never lied to her. Khaana wasn't the type who frequented the kitchen as a result of her streaming and seemed far more content to eat whatever suited her at the moment. Carryout or otherwise. Truth be told, Amaranta wasn't any different. Unless the food was tasteless and bland, she didn't mind ordering out to make her job easier. The patience for cooking was simply nonexistent in her life. Of course, the fact that she possessed - or danced anywhere close - to being a good cook annoyed her.

Annoyed her to such a degree that she couldn't quite pinpoint it. Was she trying to curry even more favor from her boss? Goddamn asskisser, through and through. Alas, Amaranta isn't one to turn down an offer to understand her rival's tactics. What did her food even taste like, anyway? If it tasted nasty, she'd say it straight to her face - in the most heartless fashion imaginable. Crossing her arms, she turned her head to the side as she moved past the woman to sit at the table in the dining room.

"Whatever. Go ahead and prepare something for me. Much as I hate to admit it, you're not wrong. Khaana's got the heart and she certainly had me on the ropes in our battle a few days ago, but I have to restrain myself to avoid killing her. After all, if that happens, we'd both be out of a job and right back to wandering the earth. Of course, there are so many gullible men out here, I could probably luck out and find some willin' simp to keep me housed. Men have a thing for dominant women these days, but where's the fun in living with a human doormat?"

Of course, she viewed that as a last resort more than a viable second option. Far be it from her to admit it openly, but she enjoyed her current position here in this realm. Beyond Kanako's presence, the company here wasn't all that bad. She was surrounded - as much she hated to begrudgingly admit it - by one strong individual in this overgrown lizard and someone with a fierce will in Khaana. She wouldn't trade for that for some willing schmuck she could walk all over with relative ease. A return back to her stomping grounds in Hueco Mundo sounded far better in comparison to that...

END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum