Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Minor Misunderstanding (Akira/Solomon)  Empty Minor Misunderstanding (Akira/Solomon)

Wed Jan 10, 2024 3:09 pm
Minor Misunderstanding (Akira/Solomon)  I?id=bd83d221d91ee22b041397fdd0519e179cff8148-9181148-images-thumbs&n=13

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Pain. Ow.

The Shinigami just had his engagement with Solomon as the light thrum of blue energy had been seeping into the slash that his side that took the Quincy’s thor like throw. Good to note. It was a pain in the ass, other aspects of the otherwise white aesthetic being marred with stains of vermillion and brownish dirt. It was lucky that his book hadn’t been caught in this crossfire. A pair of golden iris looked at the menu which rested before him, outside a less crowded cafe.

He didn’t find any reason to pursue violet about this auspicious and unexpected assault on his persons, Akira believed that the girl was merely human. It made sense that such dulled minds held little ability to see beyond that, or she was just one of those bratty trouble makers, either way it sucked. There was a shimmer of hope that he didn’t find another lover boy shrieking chivalry values his way anytime in the next week, Kaido had been a blessing in this regard.

."Earl gray tea. I’ll also have a fry up. Thank you.

He offered a smile of warmth to the waiter before resting his back against the chair, sheathe of his zan idly tapping against the side.

END OF POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Minor Misunderstanding (Akira/Solomon)  Left_bar_bleue0/0Minor Misunderstanding (Akira/Solomon)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Minor Misunderstanding (Akira/Solomon)  Empty Re: Minor Misunderstanding (Akira/Solomon)

Thu Jan 11, 2024 7:11 pm
Minor Misunderstanding (Akira/Solomon)  Nc14v0I

SOLOMON RICHTER

Solomon was unaccustomed to shame. He rarely committed any error that led to him earning the ire of anyone, let alone involving himself in a situation that invited trouble to his doorstep. When it came to imposing on someone else's day, engaging in a contest of combat without offering an explanation or asking for one in return, it could be said that his actions moments ago were an absolute first for him.

An anomaly. A rarity in his life. And yet, here he was, sheepishly smiling as he approached the table. It had seemed that Violet's description of the man was nothing close to what Solomon had observed so far. When their battle had concluded, he explained himself cordially, albeit in pain. Righteousness turned to guilt, and so he relied on the only thing that had carried him through life up until now - accountability for his actions. Sighing softly, he sat at the table as he requested a meal himself, offering to pay for the white-haired guest's tab as well.

"...Hm..."

What could he say, exactly? I apologize for wounding and nearly killing you if my spirit weapon hit almost any other part of your body? No, of course not. That was foolish. Outright stupid, even.

THE ONCOMING STORM

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Minor Misunderstanding (Akira/Solomon)  Empty Re: Minor Misunderstanding (Akira/Solomon)

Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:17 pm
Minor Misunderstanding (Akira/Solomon)  I?id=bd83d221d91ee22b041397fdd0519e179cff8148-9181148-images-thumbs&n=13

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Awkward.

Akira offered Solomon an idle side glance, considering the entire situation until now had been filled with a blanket of thick uncomfortability. It wasn’t that Solomon was a bad guy, merely a misguiided man on a very large road to self righteousness. Unfortunate. These types often ended up dying for one reason or another that is way above their own head or paygrade. It wasn’t until the clink of the tea was landed before him that the Shinigami denied the payment from Solomon, moving to take a large gulp of the sweeter liquid.

Exhaling.

Then spoke softly.

."You’re not to blame regarding this misunderstanding Solomon, unfortunately that responsibility rests on the shoulders of Miss Violet. We all are quick to rescue those we care for, lovers especially. It is tormenting though to realize that such can be manipulated.

He shockingly kept his smile.

."Do not let this small incident sour your courage, only tighten your grasp so it mayy wielded correctly..

END OF POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Minor Misunderstanding (Akira/Solomon)  Left_bar_bleue0/0Minor Misunderstanding (Akira/Solomon)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:50 pm

SOLOMON RICHTER

Solomon gazed at Akira in dumbfounded silence. Contrary to expectations, the words that gracced his ears were neither admonishing or infuriated. No, his words were gentle. Respectful as they were understanding. And so, Solomon could only regard the man with silence before shaking his head to avoid coming across as impolite. Ordering a cup of tea himself, Solomon sighed in relief. His cordiality in this matter was well appreciated, and he returned such etiquette in kind.

"Even so, I wish to apologize as a matter of honor and respect to a fellow member of our esteemed Vandenreich. That said, I'm thankful to know you're so forgiving about the subject. When I was told about what happened, she was speaking with such fear and panic in her voice that I felt I needed to defend and protect her. We're not lovers, but she is a dear friend of mine. Still, that doesn't excuse my actions for attacking a man in broad daylight."

THE ONCOMING STORM

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Fri Jan 12, 2024 4:35 pm

AKIRA TAIRITSU

."You’re an odd individual Solomon. I’ll confess I have seen comradery in the past, though i shan’t ever blame someone for choosing to act on their instinct with someone they care about. We all have done it and shall continue to so. Loyalty is so rare you see, Violet is lucky to have a man like you watching over her.

Akira claimed with a hiss of pain as the hot liquid ran down his throat, a thrum of contentment resonating from within as the man bathed in the taste of a good tea. Then did he return to the forefront of this conversation, curious about a few matters.

."Pray tell Solomon, what was it she did claim?

END OF POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 12, 2024 4:58 pm

SOLOMON RICHTER

"Considering what I thought I'd hear the moment I approached your table, I'll take being called odd over any other harsh statements I expected at first."

Solomon chuckled sheepishly as he shrugged his shoulders. A cup of chai was brought to his table as he leaned back to reflect on her words. It was a very dramatic retelling, and he wasn't entirely sure, looking back on it, what was true or false. Even so, the man deserved an explanation.

"During her explanation, she spoke with enough panic that I hardly understood half of it. What little I was able to gleam amounted to this; "a man in white had murdered men that were approaching her. He looked menacing, and I thought he might hurt me as well." As you can tell, I couldn't particularly find the men, so i decided to go to the next culprit from the scene."

THE ONCOMING STORM

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:01 pm

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Akira offered a slow nod to Solomon’s elaboration on the tale Violet spoke of, a soft chuckle leaving his lips before leaning a little back into the chair. That tale was entirely vague, a bit empty in details and decidedly deliberated within himself as to which side should he approach this. It came to a conclusion mainly himself that Violet should atleast have a proper engagement with the man. Bless his heart. This Quincy seemed like the type who’d never saw the real world in a way.

."One man. There was a misunderstanding with her regarding my jest about wearing all white you see that spooked her, upon leaving though I noticed three individuals begin tailing her. Once I looked into the situation, finding their intent to kidnap I stepped in.

He took a small sip of his tea.

."Following my warning that I’m a Shinigami and that I’d react accordingly, they chose to ignore that. One died. One was handed over to the authorities, one fled. It is to be noted that it was after they tried to stab me.

END OF POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:26 pm

SOLOMON RICHTER

"Ah, so it was a rescue on your end, then? I suppose that makes sense given the way she framed it."

Solomon lightly sipped his cup of tea. He supposed there was no particular issue in defending a woman, and the fact someone had to die likely occurred because they attempted to attack him. If he took a moment to look at it from a neutral perspective, he could see where all of that may have ended up misconstrued. After all, seeing someone die, regardless of their intent, was never an easy thing to swallow. Furthermore, Violet was fundamentally green. She didn't know the nature of battle, didn't know what came with fighting others outside of their spars. Sighing softly, he would pose a single question to confirm his theory.

"In other words, it came down to a matter of self-defense? In choosing to ignore your warning, they chose to attack you, and you had to retaliate in kind?"

THE ONCOMING STORM

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:07 pm

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Akira offered a slow nod to Solomon’s elaboration on the tale Violet spoke of, a soft chuckle leaving his lips before leaning a little back into the chair. That tale was entirely vague, a bit empty in details and decidedly deliberated within himself as to which side should he approach this. It came to a conclusion mainly himself that Violet should atleast have a proper engagement with the man. Bless his heart. This Quincy seemed like the type who’d never saw the real world in a way.

."Quite so..

Akira stated softly..

."You must understand that I am an individual that believes entirely in both fairness and choice above all else. If an individual chooses to strike at me with lethal intent then I am by all obligation inclined to choose my method of retort. It would be unnatural not to carry that sort of sentence, besides-

The man couldn’t help but let out an amused chuckle, reminiscing on Violets reaction to the whole situation. It was odd though understandable, many it would seem in the City of the Light may have seen combat but taking life in itself was another matter entirely. He shrugged a bit.

."Those individuals were content in kidnapping a young woman for funds. I do not think it without reason to summarize that they had done it before, no doubt taking life aswell in the process for witnesses. It balances itself out. Can you tell me that if Violet had been taken from the City of Light you’d not strike at them with a vigor akin to that?

END OF POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:32 pm

SOLOMON RICHTER

"There is no fault in retaliation. I understand that the unwise and the unreasonable rely on intimidation, and when you resist, they attack. In most cases, self-defense is always warranted. In that, I can admit you did no wrong.

He was certainly a well-spoken man. His words were elegant and purposeful. His unassuming disposition was professional. On a fundamental level, he was a man worthy of Solomon's respect so far. He framed his explanation in a reasonably sound way without coming across as pompous or assured in his actions. In other words, Akira was a man who approached matters with a calculating sense of logic. Solomon thought himself almost a foil to such an individual, but he could certainly agree on the man's question. His words were undeniable,. Even if Solomon didn't exclusively rely on killing every enemy outside of Hollow, he would retaliate to protect Violet if the conflict escalated to such a degree.

"...I cannot deny that. This is why I apologize all the more for approaching you without properly clarifying your involvement in the conflict. If it escalated to that point, I would respond in kind."

THE ONCOMING STORM

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum