Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Professional Courtesy [Ehefra, Helle] Left_bar_bleue0/0Professional Courtesy [Ehefra, Helle] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Professional Courtesy [Ehefra, Helle] Empty Professional Courtesy [Ehefra, Helle]

Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:52 pm
Professional Courtesy [Ehefra, Helle] P7bwcokjna7

A soft yawn marked Ehefra's entrance into the Offices of the Sternritter, lightly scratching the back of her neck and rolling her shoulders. Naturally, the digested data from the Africa conflict had been processed, and well. Helle HAD been oh so adamant to make sure it was made available to her after all. And hey, what better way than to deliver it personally? Besides, she had a few other things she wanted to talk to the Director about after all.

Like why she had the audacity to walk around without her ear tags. But for now she'd stick to business topics.

She'd been informed that the woman was between obligations, no meetings or anything to speak of. Presumably Helle shouldn't be busy and was available to speak with. But there was no small part of her that perhaps hoped she might be interrupting something when she got to the woman's office. All the while, a tucked datapad under the Administrator's arm, humming lightly to herself as she approached the woman's office and promptly delivered a firm knock to the door.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Professional Courtesy [Ehefra, Helle] Left_bar_bleue0/0Professional Courtesy [Ehefra, Helle] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Professional Courtesy [Ehefra, Helle] Empty Re: Professional Courtesy [Ehefra, Helle]

Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:06 am
Professional Courtesy [Ehefra, Helle] IUgL7jN
HELLE ARMSTRONG

Tired is an apt description for her current mood. Today has been a day. One thing led into another which led into another which led into another. Helle is happy to have a moment to herself, even if short. She loves her job, but it is mercilessly demanding sometimes. Her eyes closed, she lied back in her seat, resting. Hopefully, she can sneak in a few minutes before she's needed again.

Though, she should know by now that people are cruel and unusual. As soon as she felt herself slipping, she heard a rather strong knock at her door, upsetting her mending mind. Her emerald eyes would open slowly, her lips distorting downward as her frustration made her hateful. However, she did not sit in her own piss for long and sat up before pressing a button to broadcast her voice to the hallway.

"Come in," She muttered, hoping whoever had disturbed her had done so for a good reason.

END POST | BOW
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Professional Courtesy [Ehefra, Helle] Empty Re: Professional Courtesy [Ehefra, Helle]

Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:55 am

Oh how pleased she'd be if she knew the state she'd found Helle. Still, with that soft murmur of welcome, she opened the door and raised a brow. Even slumped over her desk she was briefly reminded of the woman's stature. Damn she was tall, even sitting down. But she didn't focus on that for too long, not from this angle at least. "Afternoon Director. Sorry to interrupt yer evenin. But I figured you'd want this." She pointed out, holding up the pad she'd brought with her.

She'd set it down onto the desk infront of the woman before offering a pleased little smile. "The processed Data from the most recent large scale engagement in Africa.Several of the combatants present had my scanners, and so we were able to get a considerable ammount of data. Most of it has been processed, with a few exceptions due to damage to the bracelets. It's also been compiled with the reports to fill in the blanks." She explained to the woman, parking herself on the edge of the desk and giving a shrug.

"You did mention you wanted it brought to you, and with how busy things have been for you, I figured I'd stop by to ...check in as well." She glanced along the desk and smirked slightly. "You can review this at your leisure of course. Hardly expect you to go over it this very instant." She added, acknowledgement of the woman's....exhausted appearance. Even working cows needed time to graze after all.
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:50 pm
HELLE ARMSTRONG

She sighed as she learned who is interrupting her moment of peace. Color her surprised though. Ehefra, of all people, making an appearance before her was not on her weekly bingo sheet, but if she wished, Helle would not make a scene of it. After their last talk, she had expected any further interaction to be curt and distant.

"Thank you, Ehefra," Helle would respond. "I will make time for it at a later date."

Letting her green eyes slowly drift to the woman sitting on her desk, specifically the fact that the woman is sitting on her desk. There is a simple lack of respect being given, but Helle is too tired to correct it. She assumes this is just a consequence of their estranged relationship, but that does leave a question at the tip of her tongue. Why?

"If that is all, you may be on your way... Unless something else has you bothered, Administrator."

Of course, anyone in Helle's position would wonder why someone who supposedly disliked them would go through the effort of checking up on them. Ehefra's reasoning has a few holes in it too. Sending someone with the data, or simply having it mailed, would have proven just as successful. If Helle being busy was an issue, then stopping by her office, disturbing the few moments of respite she has, doesn't help.

Green eyes roamed back up, stopping on that daring smirk. Hands coming together, Helle leaned forward in her seat, elbows resting on her desk. Finding it a bit comical that they are here, right now, like this, she let a small smile tug her lips upwards. Incredulous.

END POST | BOW
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:02 pm

Ehefra smiled over her shoulder as she made note of the woman's fatigue. Not that she paid it any mind, but all the same, she made a mental note of the way that Helle's eyes had drifted down her frame to where she was seated on the desk, and then went back up. Huh, not where she expected Helle's eyes to wander, but alright.

"You're welcome, Director." The term 'director' was perhaps said with a different improper noun in mind, but all the same, she pointedly did not mirror Helle using her first name to address her. "I do apologize, I'm sure you hardly need me infringing on your relaxing evening, but I'm afraid there are a few more things I wished to speak with you about." She stated calmly, lightly leaning forward and resting her chin on her tented fingers.

"With the defeat of Asher, things are, at least presently, settling down on the Africa Front. Evacuations and Refugee handling has improved while the ...lull in organized hollow aggression has released some of the pressure on the locals. There are, specifically, two subjects I wished to speak with you in regards to." She noted, swiveling to turn so that she could look at Helle a bit more directly.

"Primarily, I wanted to see about what your intentions were on the Africa Front. The Hole is contained for the moment, but this confusion following the loss of the Hollow Kaiju's leader should be taken advantage of. After all, we know very little about how this hole came about, much less how it formed. I would very much like to have an expedition put together to investigate the hole. At the very least to get some probes inside, study it's structure, and see what it is that resulted in it's formation. I can give a few passive theories, but without looking into it, I can't really make anything concrete. And I think we can both agree that this is a phenomena that we should very much ensure is a one-off incident and not something that can happen again in the future." She stated firmly, before then gesturing out toward the window.

"Second. On the subject of things becoming a bit looser in Africa. Now that they are no longer under coordinated and unchecked hollow assault, Refugees have been able to safely leave the Hole area. And having been displaced, the surrounding areas have experienced some overcrowding, and as a result, many of the Refugees are emigrating. And well. Given their positive experience with the vandenreich, the City of Lights has seen a non-insignificant number of refugees showing up on our doorstep. And given the ...finite space on the city. I've come to grow a little concerned about not just accomodating these individuals, but also that security is a bit harder. The Kurosaki incident made that quite apparent."

Yes, Ehefra HAD in fact come here with more business oriented intent, after all. Things that likely would need to also be discussed with the new grandmaster, as well as potentially the other Directors. But Ehefra smiled slightly. "But those I'm more looking to talk about.... a bit more casually I suppose, Helle. I understand you've had a long day. And if I'm being honest, I'm worn out myself. I've had a fucking awful week and afternoon. So, in the interest of not turning this into a work meeting. I just wanted to hear what you thought about all this shit. Sure, we've been spitting in eachothers cereal the last few weeks, but we still gotta deal with this shit together. So hey, I figured I'd pick your mind." She noted with a shrug.

"If you'd rather not have my ass clogging up your mental real estate this evening, you can just say so, and I'll fuck off till tomorrow and we can just have a more formal meeting about it."
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:49 pm
HELLE ARMSTRONG

Her brow ticked.

That is a lot of words being thrown her direction, and half of them went through one ear and out the other. Her ability to listen and comprehend plummets when exhaustion starts settling in, so Ehefra would probably find her eyes vacant despite the attention she falsely fostered. She did catch key words like Africa and hole. Then, the few bits about refugees were easy enough to absorb. Now, regurgitating anything worth calling a reply is the hard part.

"Such operations are best left after a formal meeting. Africa is still dangerous despite our monumental victory. Access to the hole would require... a lot."

That's one way to put it, but organizing a party of apt individuals to traverse a hostile environment would need more than just herself to sign off on it. They would need researchers, medics, scouts, and the sorts to ensure a properly thorough investigation. Something like that would require the other Directors to sign off on it.

"And we are doing the best we can with refugees. Man power is spread thin. Thank you for your concerns though."

Ehefra may be right that unsavory individuals could slip through the cracks, but after all their losses and need to patrol different areas of Earth, some things must suffer.

Now, with that much out of the way, Helle let loose a decisive sigh, showing that she is in fact glad that Ehefra can acknowledge her tiredness. However, with that comes the realization that the woman still asked her questions and posited their uneasy interactions. At that, Helle's eyes closed as she went quiet and sat back in her seat.

"Anything else?"

END POST | BOW
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:56 pm

Ehefra wave a hand dismissively at that and made a bit of a face. "I'm hardly looking for battle plans here. I just wanted to talk. Tch. You were talking a lot last time the subject came up you know, all that stuff about securing the present and such. I figured you'd be full of thoughts on the matter." She smirked slightly, before eyeing Helle a bit closer. A brow perked as she could see that the woman wasn't even fully processing the information.

"Tch, you really do look like shit. And tired shit at that. Work catching up with ya now that we got a bit of room to breathe? Or you got somethin else goin on adding onto work?" She ventured, her voice surprisingly non-sneering as she took on a more curious tone. Not that Helle was particularly obligated to answer her. But hey, if she wasn't keen on talking about Africa stuff, maybe she had something else to talk about. "If you're really all that tired, why not head home? Or at least get something to eat." She suggested. Nothing wrong with being helpful right? Sure they had their prickles, but Ehefra was the bigger person here. Least she was tryin to be these days.
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:11 pm
HELLE ARMSTRONG

"The present dictates that I rest," She said, her voice feigning a hint of sternness as her eyes opened. "Do not take my fatigue as a sign to start picking apart my stance on things, Director, but you have an eye for the obvious I must praise."

Though, despite the particularly crossed statement, Helle did not seem overtly annoyed yet. It is simply her way to approach remarks with the same energy they are given. She has never been one for backing down or humbling herself.

"There is always work to do. Tire yourself one day to relax another. My position calls for a constant awareness of everything around me. What I put off today, I will have to handle the next, and that's work stacked onto my work for that day. If you are asking to hang out, allow me to find an appropriate day..."

Her eyes narrowed, the corner of her lip twitching.

"Unless you wish to assist me with my work."

END POST | BOW
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:31 pm

Ehefra smiled at that and canted her head to the side, giving a playful little kick of her feet. "Why thank you, I'm always happy to receive praise." She chimed, though she did pause for a moment at the explanation of the woman's work. "Good to know that the Sternritter Coordinators and Administrators are active and helpful as ever." She noted almost dismissively.

Though at that last comment, she couldn't help but give a lopsided smirk. What a wonder it was to see how other peoples divisions were run.

"I can certainly arrange that. After all, our divisions work together often. Whenever my field agents get to work, its always with Sternritters accompanying them. No reason I shouldn't be able to help. After all, I can't really afford to be exhausted every day. IF I were, then I'd simply snap when extreme circumstances forced me to work harder. I've plenty of Subordinates and Coordinators who can ensure I can spare a day or two to help you out. Certainly sounds like you division could use the assistance, though I suppose that will probably be something you should expect" She hummed. More than happy to call the woman's bluff on that end.

"Anything you need to finish up this evening before you're free?~"
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 07, 2024 3:15 pm
HELLE ARMSTRONG

"My division is well, thank you very much," She sighed with obvious exasperation. "What I decide to make my responsibility does not speak of what my men are capable of."

An insult: that's the only way to comprehend Ehefra's obvious goading. The very implication that Helle's men have left all this work for her to handle on her own is nothing less than debauchery. Helle works hard because she wants to, nothing less and nothing more. As Director, it is her obligation to always be insightful of every document her men come in contact with, even if she gives it but a glance. Must she be that particular? No. But she basks in the very fact she contributes to the lives of those around her as she can.

"Now, if you really wish to help," She grumbled, pushing her chair back before bending down and grunting before lifting a stack of papers onto her desk. "You can help sort these. I create three piles: one for overseas operations, one for local disturbances, and one of training reports."

She was going to leave this for later after she had an adequate break, but with Ehefra offering her assistance, getting through this now is an option.

END POST | BOW
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum