Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Keep Pushing! (Hono/Hana) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Keep Pushing! (Hono/Hana) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Keep Pushing! (Hono/Hana) - Page 3 Empty Re: Keep Pushing! (Hono/Hana)

Mon Jun 24, 2024 9:21 pm

Keep Pushing! (Hono/Hana) - Page 3 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 150

Perfect. Blood. Now Hono had Hana on the backfoot. Hono smirked, she needed to push Hana, back into a corner. Make her stand up and throw herself at Hono over and over. That's how Hono got stronger, Makoto, Yuri, Elyss... all of them, knocked Hono down, Hono got back up and kept throwing herself at the tough opponent.

After her first slash connected, Hono gripped her sword tighter and swung again, watching Hana focus on dodging. Something that might worry Hana more is that Hono didn't know Kaido, that was something she knew, and they were alone.

Let's just hope Hono doesn't get in trouble for this, but she could feel she was making progress in pushing Hana to her limits. Hono would use her Shunpo as well after a brief flurry of attacks.

She would use it to circle behind Hana, attempting to slash the woman in the back.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Keep Pushing! (Hono/Hana) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Keep Pushing! (Hono/Hana) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 24, 2024 10:55 pm
Keep Pushing! (Hono/Hana) - Page 3 Hana_PostingHeader21
Enter: Hana Aoyama

‘What do you mean I already know it?'

'I have said it three times now, Hana. You refuse to hear. I am not blocking you. You are doing that to yourself.'

'I don't... Why would I...'

'Fear. It's that same fear you had when Hiroe chose a different Division, when your Captain made you feel worthless, when you failed your missions, when you were hurt... THINK! Stop ignoring me and figure it out, Hana! I'm sick of being overlooked!'

As Hono's attack came in, Hana was cut once more. The pain shot through Hana's body and in a desperate attempt to get away, she shunpo'd to the opposite side of the room. In doing so, however, she slipped, lost her balance, and slid until she hit the wall of the training area. She looked up to Hono, her back against the wall.

The look in Hono's eyes was terrifying. Hono was so focused and her reiatsu was making it all worse. Hana gripped her blade tightly, taking the time to stand up as she tried to remember the name... Was her zanpakuto spirit lying to her?

I don't understand... I don't remember... I can't do this alone.......

Stop ignoring me...

Alone...

'I'm sick of being overlooked!'

'I haven't... Oh. I get it now... I didn't realize... I'm so sorry... Please, forgive me.

As Hana got to her feet, she was sweating and trying to catch her breath. Still, a smiled formed on her face as she laid the dull edge of her blade in her hand. Running her hand up the blade and toward the hilt, the blade began to glow.

"I finally understand... Chill the Wind," Hana said as the air around began to coalesce into small flowers floating in the air around them. "Fukaorimiya."

With the name finally spoken, the sword she once held transformed into a traditional, blue and gold folding fan. Hana's first instinct was to wave the fan toward Hono, releasing a freezing burst of wind that may have the capability of pushing Hono back. There was no way Hana could be sure of that. Unfortunately, this burst of wind carried the floating flowers with it. Each of these flowers flattened out into small shuriken-like blades that flew at Hono.

End Post
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Keep Pushing! (Hono/Hana) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Keep Pushing! (Hono/Hana) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 25, 2024 12:17 am

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 195

Hono had her blood flowing now, she was pumped to fight harder! Taking note of Hana being out of breath, Hono would take this time to strike while she was struggling! However as Hono went to strike her, those powerful words escaped from Hana's mouth. Finally her Shikai!

As Hono rushed forward she would get to feel Hana's Zanpakuto first hand. The wind blew Hono back, which at first she thought was all the Zanpakuto did, however, she was quickly proven wrong as she felt sharp winds strike her. All of these cut Hono up pretty bad, cuts on her arms and legs and chest.

Once Hono recovered from the attack she stood up and looked at Hana. Her scary expression was completely gone, and quickly Hono dropped her Zanpakuto to the ground before running towards Hana. Was she... crying? Soon Hana would feel Hono tightly squeeze her into a hug as she called out.

"I am so proud of you!"

Hono began crying out, like a mother who was proud of her daughter. That said, Hono was bleeding, and so was Hana, but Hono didn't care. It just hurt, it wasn't gonna kill her

Coding in Template By:
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Keep Pushing! (Hono/Hana) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Keep Pushing! (Hono/Hana) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 25, 2024 12:30 am

‘Call me Miya, okay?’

‘Okay, Miya… Thank you…’

When Hana first looked up to Hono, what happened didn’t register. It was only when she allowed her shikai to automatically reseal and looked up to see Hono starting to stand that Hana realized. Hana’s eyes widened, her jaw dropped, and she felt the air catch in her throat. “HONO!” Hana yelled and ran over to her friend as Hono ran back. She saw the blood, the tears. “I am so so—…”

Wat.

Hana was shocked that Hono was hugging her. “Wh-What? You are? I hurt you!” Hana said, trying to separate herself from the hug and check Hono’s injuries. But after hearing Hono’s reaction to what happened and seeing Hono's joy, Hana could only smile and finally, tightly, return the hug. “Thank you, Hono…”

End Post
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 25, 2024 12:42 am

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 164

Tighter. Hono just wanted to squeeze the life out of Hana. Her crying grew deeper, before she shook her head, speaking shakely. "S-Sh-shut up! I hurt you as well, didn't I? It's just some scratches..."

Let's hope Hana didn't care about her set of clothes, they were likely cut up and covered in blood, both from her and now Hono. She honestly was getting soft... she would break away from Hana and wipe away her tears. Hana would get a good look at Hono's wounds.

Her arms and legs got the brunt of the attack, the cuts were deep, but there were plenty, of small amounts of blood leaking from the cuts. As Hono cleaned her eyes she shook her head. "If you weren't like... a sister to me. I would have kept kicking your ass!" She laughed weakly. "I'm to proud to wanna fight more~ You hit your goal!"

She clapped her hands, completely ignoring her cuts. "How about. I cook you dinner?!"

Coding in Template By:
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 25, 2024 1:33 am

It was… strange to have someone be so proud of her. Hana’s smile never left. Maybe this is what it felt like to have a sibling? Or… even a mom that cared about you? Hana would never truly know that, but this only strengthened her care for Hono. She planned for the two of them to be friends for a long, long time.

Hana’s smile grew brighter as a single tear of joy squeezed it’s way from an eye. “I did… I learned her name,” Hana said, joyously. The mention of food activating Hana’s stomach. She felt it cramp a little and then giggled. “I would love that, but lets both head to the infirmary to get looked at.” Hana took a good look at Hono, doing her best to hide the guilt on her face. “We should change clothes too.”

End Post
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum