Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Keep Pushing! (Hono/Hana) Left_bar_bleue0/0Keep Pushing! (Hono/Hana) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Keep Pushing! (Hono/Hana) Empty Keep Pushing! (Hono/Hana)

Thu May 23, 2024 2:35 am

Keep Pushing! (Hono/Hana) 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 104

Forty-Eight, Forty-Nine... Fifty! Hono finished her final set of pushups, laying on her back as she caught her breath. Wearing a short black t-shirt along with some black shorts Hono was doing her pre-workout. Though most normal people wouldn't do pushups as a pre-workout...

Today she was supposed to meet Hana. Goddess, how long had it been since she saw Hana? Honestly, Hono didn't know the answer herself. With everything happening recently she had lost track of time... Hono was excited to see her friend regardless! Nearby, Hono had a box filled up with some treats she baked for Hana's enjoyment once she arrived.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Keep Pushing! (Hono/Hana) Left_bar_bleue1570/100Keep Pushing! (Hono/Hana) Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Keep Pushing! (Hono/Hana) Empty Re: Keep Pushing! (Hono/Hana)

Thu May 23, 2024 7:52 pm
Keep Pushing! (Hono/Hana) Hana_PostingHeader21
Enter: Hana Aoyama

It had been a little over a month since Hana was able to see Hono. Patrols, missions, and training all took up quite a bit of her time. So, when making plans to see her friend, she made sure that it would be fruitful for them both. What was wrong with a training session? So, Hana showed up in her shihakusho and zanpakuto at her hip. She had yet to reach shikai, but she was getting close.

Stepping into the training area they were to meet at, Hana’s eyes immediately locked on Hono. A bright smile filled her face and she jogged over, waving. “Hono! How are you?” she called out, slowing to a stop a shot distance from her friend.

End Post
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Keep Pushing! (Hono/Hana) Left_bar_bleue0/0Keep Pushing! (Hono/Hana) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat May 25, 2024 5:36 am

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 113

Hono felt her face lighting up upon seeing Hana, hearing the woman's voice she smiled, something about Hana was infectious. Hono would stand up and wave at Hana, a bit surprised she came wearing her shihakuso, while Hono wore it, when training it was often hot and uncomfortable.

Hono would quickly speak up for Hana. "Yo~ I'm doing great. I'm surprised you wanted to train with me... given my track record-" She rubbed her neck awkwardly before a soft giggle escaped from her lips. "So.... you wanted me to train you...? What did you wanna work on?" Hono wasn't expecting people to ask HER to train, usually it was the other way around.

Coding in Template By:
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Keep Pushing! (Hono/Hana) Left_bar_bleue1570/100Keep Pushing! (Hono/Hana) Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sun May 26, 2024 1:04 pm

“Track record?” Hana questioned, entirely oblivious of what Hono was talking about. Hana barely paid attention to rumors that weren't thrown in her face, and she heard very little about those in other Divisions. Either way, she quickly moved on, letting that curiosity subside. “I was hoping to get closer to my shikai; I’m not sure what she wants from me, so I was thinking swordsmanship… endurance. I am not the best combatant, and I tire out quickly. I do still hesitate when pain is a factor too, though I am getting better in that regard. Any thoughts on what I might need?”

End Post
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 29, 2024 3:40 am

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 163

Well, Hono was just gonna pretend she didn't hear Hana ask about her track record. Hearing that Hana wanted Hono personally to help her felt... amazing. It made it feel like her hard training had really paid off and of course, Hana was one of her closest friends so she wasn't gonna deny Hana's request.

"Well I had a similar thing happen with her..." Hono drew her Zanaputo, showing off the sealed weapon to Hana. "I had to slow down... I was forcing her to awaken instead of letting it happen naturally. I had to calm my hothead"

Hono would then slide her Zanapkuto back into its sheath. Hono thought about Hana and what her flaws might be. "So focus on what you think your flaws are." Hono stepped closer to Hana and placed a hand on her friend's hair, ruffling it playfully.

"Well, as for your endurance. you gotta use that head of yours. Tell yourself you're not done yet. Be stubborn~"

Coding in Template By:
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 29, 2024 2:34 pm

Hana had not thought about it that way. Was she forcing her zanpakuto spirit? She had been rather impatient lately. Hana looked down to her own zanpakuto, holding it in both hands. It had taken on a unique shape, like it was ready to fully emerge, but had only spoken once or twice in the past. Hana took a deep breath and sighed.

“My flaws…” Hana said and then tensed as her hair was ruffled. People really enjoyed messing up her hair recently! Her cheeks puffed up as she reached up to fix all the misplaced hairs. “Well, now it’s bed-head.” She said, trying to joke.

"So, just keep going even when I cannot? That sounds.. painful," Hana said, rubbing her upper as she remembered a few past injuries. "In regards to my flaws, I believe I am weaker than I wish to be; I would like to apply for a seated officer position soon, but cannot if I do not prove myself. Is that the flaws you are speaking of?"

End Post
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 29, 2024 5:32 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 109

She chuckled as Hana fixed her hair and thought about her flaws. This wasn't something Hono could help with, Hana would have to pull them out herself. She decided to offer a solution. "Well. Fight through that pain~ Show your Zanpakuto you're not a wimp~" She blended a joke with a serious statement. Not calling Hana a wimp, but wanting to get her point across.

Hono nodded in agreement. "There you go. So how about I help toughen you up?" She suggested. "I can push you to your limits~ Throw yourself at me" Hono stepped back and crossed her arms. Wondering if Hana was down for a little fight.

Coding in Template By:
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 30, 2024 2:52 am

Hana knew Hono was tough because of Hono’s job and how they met, but Hana never truly witnessed how tough Hono was before. This experience would allow her to learn about her friend and learn about herself in one session. With a bright smile, Hana nodded excitedly in agreement. Truthfully, she was not entirely sure what she was in for here. Was it a meditation session? A spar? Studying? Would they return to the Rukongai for a mission? How do you “toughen up”? “So, what do we do?”

End Post
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 03, 2024 4:19 am

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 163

Hono took one deep breath, exhaling as she placed her hand on her Zanpakuto's hilt. If Hana wanted to be tougher, Hono would need to push her to her limit and make her push through pain. She drew her blade and pointed it directly at Hana as a smirk formed on her face. "Well. How about we fight? I'll push you, you can push through all of that and prove to your Zanpakuto you're not weak~ Show it your resolve to improve and beat someone with a Shikai"

Hono wasn't sure about this idea completely, she HATED the idea of hurting Hana, but that was a spar... Bruises and cuts were par for the course when it came to training, you weren't gonna get stronger unless you're body is begging you to stop.

"It'll be... hard. But would I offer if I don't think you can do it?" A rhetorical question, as Hono flashed another smile at Hana. Curious how she'd respond to the spar offer.

[/color]

Coding in Template By:
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 04, 2024 10:27 pm

Hana was momentarily taken aback by the sword pointed at her face, but seeing Hono’s determination on her behalf only strengthened Hana’s desire. She smiled, gave a determined nod, and raised her zanpakuto to show she was ready.

“Yes, I believe you would, but only to strengthen your own teaching skill,” Hana said. It came off as half-serious, half-joking, and the smile that accompanied her words showed that. Hono was a determined young woman and Hana knew that.

"Yes, I would love to spar. I have not truly been pushed to my limits many times, so I am curious where they are at," Hana explained. There were only two other times Hana truly felt pushed: against the Arrancar and the man with the white hair.

End Post
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum