Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Two Friends, One Arm, No Patience [Closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Two Friends, One Arm, No Patience [Closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Two Friends, One Arm, No Patience [Closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: Two Friends, One Arm, No Patience [Closed]

Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:56 pm

"There is no point in having power..."

Kaminari had woken up. She had no clue what time it was, but she didn't see any light coming in from any windows, so she assumed it was night. Where was she? She couldn't really tell. Maybe she was still in the village. All she saw was a ceiling above her head. She took in a deep breath and let it out slowly. She moved onto her side and tried pushing herself into a sitting position. She felt a slight pain in her back, but it was numbed. Obviously someone had been working on her.

"Ow..." she mumbled under her breath. Looking down, she realized the top half of her uniform was not on her. Instead, she was wrapped from upper chest down to her stomach in bandages. She raised her hand to her head, feeling slightly off. All she could hear was a scream and it sounded familiar. "Kuro..." was the last thing she said before she slid out of the bed to go look for him.

"...if you have nothing to protect."

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Two Friends, One Arm, No Patience [Closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Two Friends, One Arm, No Patience [Closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Two Friends, One Arm, No Patience [Closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: Two Friends, One Arm, No Patience [Closed]

Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:02 pm

I'm being serious here!

Lieutenant Colonel of Squad One

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

As her eyes opened, the Lieutenant had literally fallen back on the ground on the other side in relief. As such, she didn't see him as she got up, saying his name and moving towards the door as the Lieutenant shot up from the ground, before leaping over the bed and catching her wrist with his right hand, his left still in its sling. "...And where do you think you're going?" He asked her with a smile on his face, letting go of her hand, his appearance back to that of which it had been that morning. In fact, he had even slept on the floor by the bed; she had been out of it all night and when he had tried to lay down next to her, Piero had yelled at him, so he had slept on the floor. He looked up at her with a smile on his face. "We delivered it!"

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Two Friends, One Arm, No Patience [Closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Two Friends, One Arm, No Patience [Closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:26 pm

When Kaminari felt someone grab her wrist, she was startled, but when she heard his voice that changed. The shocked look on her face softened and she lowered her head, secretly thanking 'god' for him being okay. She looked back towards him and smiled. "I'm not going anywhere Lieutenant. I am glad you're okay. I don't know why, but I sort of woke up with you yelling in my head... Probably just some weird dream..." She set a hand on her forehead and then sighed.

"Wait..." she blinked in confusion as he said they delivered it, "We still got the food delivered after what happened?" She smiled rather big and hopped over to the other side of the bed, hugging him. "Thank you." she mumbled just loud enough for him to hear. As she let him go, she looked around with an eyebrow raised, "Um... Where are we?"

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Two Friends, One Arm, No Patience [Closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Two Friends, One Arm, No Patience [Closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:04 pm

I'm being serious here!

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

He blinked, wondering why in the world he would be yelling at her in a dream. "...It wouldn't have been yelling at you, it would have been yelling for you. .. Let's just say that my arm is still in a cast and leave it at that." He said as she held a hand to her head, before she leaped over the bed and hugged him. The closeness was strange; and yet, it was comfortable, as after a moment of awkwardness, he laid his hands back around her, hugging her back before she let him go. He could hear her mumbled thanks; it confused him, as he was pretty sure that she would be more excited. However, he decided to trust her.

"...Um... we're in my hospital room." Kuro said as he sat down on the bed, smoothing out the covers. "They thought... or rather I... Insisted, that you shouldn't be moved." He said, looking down at the ground, although he wasn't quite sure why, before he looked back up at her. "...I didn't want you to get hurt worse. After all... you've become my special friend..." He said in a quiet voice, but loud enough for her to hear, before his voice fell to silence... and he found himself hoping...

...that she felt the same way about him...

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:11 pm

As Kaminari took a step back after breaking the hug, she stared up at him for a moment. "His special friend..." kept echoing in her mind. She had taken note of everything he said, but that repeated in her mind over and over again. As she stared at him, her eyes would look like they were processing something. She blinked a few times and a certain memory came to mind...

"Kaminari... You want to become powerful, right? You already have the spiritual pressure to do it..." a young girl sat down next to her, "You should go for it! So then someone can protect this village..."

"I'm gonna. I just have to learn some more." Kaminari smiled to the girl, "I didn't think you liked Shinigami that much.. how come you want me to go and become one?"

"Because you're special." the girl said with a smile and leaned back to stare at the sky, "And because you're my friend. I know you won't do bad things. Haha! Kaminari, you're my special friend."

"Oh that sounds so cheesy." Kaminari giggled and the girl soon joined in, laughing along with her. "I will become powerful though... So I can protect everyone that I care about and who cares about me."

"You should do it for yourself, you know..." the girl said, "I wasn't serious about you going out and training just to protect other people..."

"Lira..." she said the girls name, "There is no point of having power if you have nothing to protect."

It took a minute, but Kaminari finally came back to reality. Blinking her eyes a few times, she shook her head. She had been remembering something that ha had happened so long ago. No wonder what he said meant so much to her. That line was important, especially when people were serious when they used it. She didn't have very many friends, but that didn't matter. To have one 'special friend', she would replace any normal one. As she blinked, a single tear dropped down the side of her cheek and she sort of laughed.

"You have no idea how much that meant to me, Kuro..." She didn't realize that she had said his first name, but did not correct it when she did, "You are definitely very special to me as well." She smiled innocently at him.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:30 pm

I'm being serious here!

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

Kuro blinked at her as it seemed she fazed out, and he picked up a hand, waving it in front of her face with a worried look on his own. "Hello... Kaminari... Hello...?" He asked her, before standing up and honestly worrying for a second that she was feeling pain from the wound on her back, an extremely worried look crossing his face for a moment before it eventually passed, as she returned back to her normal looks. He sat back on the bed, actually thinking as she spoke to him.

"...I actually might know to some extent how much that means to you." He said as she returned what he had said, as he looked up, his gaze clear and his eyes round as he blinked innocently back at her. "...Because I've not had a special friend before. Or a normal one, for that matter. ..." He was silent for a moment, before he looked at her, a devious look on his face as he struck a single finger out, poking her lightly in the belly.

"...And you called me Kuro. Which is fine by me." He said as he laughed a small amount, looking to himself as he waited to see her reaction.

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:00 am

She just barely saw that his hands were waving in front of her face when she came back to reality. It only made her smile. She even saw the worried look on his face, but once he sat down and told her that he understood... It clicked. In her mind he was now that person.

"There is no point in having power if you have nothing to protect." it once again echoed in the deep crevices of her mind. She sat back down on the bed and looked up to him with a smile, wondering if she'd ever actually tell him the conclusion she had come to. That little meeting they had the day she graduated, she never would have guessed that she would become a member of his Squad. She never would have guessed that she'd end up caring so much for him. And still.. there wasn't a single regret or doubt in her mind.

" Well Kuro... You have one now." She said with a serious and honest smile. She reached out and grabbed onto his hand, nodding to him. Now she had a single thing she wished to happen. It would be for him to trust in himself a little more. It still bugged her how much he seemed to doubt himself just because other people called him immature and impulsive. That was going to change since they had each other. No one else's opinion mattered to Kaminari anymore.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:39 am

I'm being serious here!

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

Kuro blinked as she gripped his hand, his finger still on her belly as he looked her in the eyes, blinking. he felt something strange as he moved his left arm, sliding it out of the cast as he threw it around her sitting form, the two injured persons close together as she held his right hand in her own, and he supported her wounded back with his injured arm, as an actual tear ran down his face. "...I know." He whispered as he put his head on her shoulder, closing his eyes, as he just enjoyed the moment, he himself fully realizing that he also had come to trust her... which was strange for him. He realized that she depended on him... and he valued that dependence and trust. She really is... a special person to me. He thought to himself, blinking, as he felt himself beginning to doze off once more... But this time, on Kaminari's shoulder, his face lacking a smile or a frown...

...merely, at peace...

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

- Buddha
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Two Friends, One Arm, No Patience [Closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Two Friends, One Arm, No Patience [Closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:00 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Two Friends, One Arm, No Patience [Closed] - Page 3 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum