Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Hitoshi [Adalric]
Hitoshi [Adalric]
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A quiet forest, for now  Left_bar_bleue10/100A quiet forest, for now  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

A quiet forest, for now  Empty A quiet forest, for now

Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:56 am
It has been several years since his family was killed in the Karakura Hospital by a Hollow that had managed to move past the barrier, plant itself on a human being and grew stronger by feeding on their Reiatsu. When it broke out of it’s host, it killed both his mother and father before he could reach for his weapon and slay it. Back then, he was just a newbie that had little to no skills as a Quincy, knowing only how to sense spiritual presences, use the soul dash and fire his spirit weapon. Had the Hollow chosen to attack him, he would most likely have died before he could even draw and fire, though fate had saved his ass back then by claiming his parents. It was back then that he no longer went by Adalric Bardawulf, but with Hitoshi Hikaru, a Japanese name rather then a German name, a good alias for him. People believed he was dead, so now he could go through live as a normal person, training his powers in solitude and at Karakura high school. There was so much he had been doing so far in order to change himself that there was nothing left of the old him. He was a good Quincy now, and he would do whatever was within his power to protect the people he cared about, which so far was… no one. His existence was empty, just like the life of Hollows, which was why he liked to check out their life inside of Hueco mundo.

For a couple of years, he had been using his powers to walk through the dimensional fabric, using a technique very similar to a Senkaimon gate or a Garganta, though it was relatively faster then both, and like it was for Hollows, was usable by all Quincy. The forest of Menos was one of the places he enjoyed going to, the Quartz forest having a nice ring to it when the wind blew through it. As always, the forest was crowded with the lower classed Hollow and the Adjuchas that looked over the forest for the people of the white castle. During the time he spent in the forest, he had never really seen any Arrancar down there, which was a good thing for him. Hollow all knew that if they attacked him, they would most likely die before they’d even reach him, and he had no intention of attacking someone or something without a reason to do so. As such, one could say that they were living without actually harming one another, and that was the best way to go about it in a world that worked on feeding and killing one another. Why he came to a murderous place like the forest, he didn’t really know, though he liked the primal nature of the place, how everything living there could be dead the next time he got there, or could have gotten twice as strong by then. “You Hollow are perhaps the most pure form of life in this universe, being alive only to feed and evolve, an empty yet pure existence”.

With that thought in his mind, he would just keep on looking around to see more of the world. Sitting up high on a branch of quartz, he looked out over the forests lower area’s, watching how one Hollow would hunt down and kill the other. It’s very much like how animals fought each other in the material world, something that made it hard for him to see that beneath the ivory colored masks, they still had a human soul. He never really hated the Hollow race for killing his parents, he just hated the one that made the kill, for that was the only thing that seemed fair. Sure, there had been a time when he truly hated them, but after quite some time, he realized that it was thanks to people viewing things so black and white that wars and conflict came to be. Keeping his Reiatsu sensing ability at top notch in case something troublesome would come his way, he would just keep looking at the fighting and killing, enjoying it as if it were some kind of National Geographic Show on the television.

Last edited by Hitoshi [Adalric] on Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
midnight68652
midnight68652
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A quiet forest, for now  Left_bar_bleue0/0A quiet forest, for now  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A quiet forest, for now  Empty Re: A quiet forest, for now

Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:54 am
Though this visit for Hitoshi was different. Whether he would realize right way wasn't really known. Today though the forest smelt of blood. As he arrived he sensed a rather stronger presence then he was used to in the forest. He might have sensed it else where but not usually here. He might not know it but the presents was from Lala Vega. A good ways a way from Hitoshi a hollow yell could be heard.

“I thought I gave ya orders” Lala's voice rang out. “I told ya I wanted you to push these Gillian's to evolve.” With that a sickening crack could be heard.

“But Lady Lala we have been trying. It isn't easy trying to force them to eat each other.” Another adjuchas would say. Another scream could be heard echoing before quickly dieing out. “Well I tried to not rip his head off but apparently I failed.” Lala said as she turned throwing the disembodied head of a hollow to the hollow trying to make excuses.

“If Lady Ashlei goes to war she needs an army to fight for her. How are we going to have an army that regular humans can kill. That means you need to be pushing these things.” She said glaring at the adjuchas. It was obvious looking at this why she didn't have any fraccion. Not only did she not have patients, her temper was off the scale increasing the chances she just killed the things she thought was taking too long.

“I may not have Lady Ashlei's ability to force ya to do as I ask but I'm sure you don't want your body parts ripped apart slowly.” She said as she crossed her arms. Her large hand covering her left shoulder. “So I suggest ya find a way to evolve them before I'm forced to find somebody else to do it.”

My charaters:
Kenshi Oridama (vizard)
Lala Vega (arrancar)
Personality Disorder Test Results
Paranoid 10%
Schizoid 66%
Schizotypal 74%
Antisocial 50%
Borderline 10%
Histrionic 30%
Narcissistic 82%
Avoidant 10%
Dependent 10%
Obsessive-Compulsive 78%
Take Free Personality Disorder Test
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A quiet forest, for now  Left_bar_bleue10/100A quiet forest, for now  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:15 am

"UNMISTAKABLE .... I CAN SMELL IT! ......BLOOD!"

The scent was unmissable it made his blood boil it made his ears screech with joy, here reigns the blood.

This wasnt a regular adventure for him, the Wolf barely ever left the soul society but he yearned for blood for somthing. The fact of seeing a quincy enter a gargantua seemed to rise his curiousity. Now he was here he saw somthing beautiful majestic ... madening, battle.

He launched himself upon these beasts. they were speaking to somone he could hear voices but it mattered little, the smile pearched over his face showed what he wanted and as the words were spoken he was mid air fenris dangling lowley as he launched towards the aducha.

“So I suggest ya find a way to evolve them before I'm forced to find somebody else to do it.”

By the time lala had finished this sentence Wolfs grip was around the hollows head smashing it into the ground caqusing it to pop like a a swollen zit the blood flying everywhere . Wolf maniacle laugh ringed through the air his face covered in the foul beasts blood, his dewvilish smile growing greater his eyes tormenting the other beast infront of him as a fenrirs blade swipe speedily through its neck before it could even move.

"ha....ha, hahahHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"

the cruel resonating voice echoing through the forest the red ooze covering his whole body he let his next word fly pronuciating each as it slipped through his grinning lips

"WHO'S NEXT? LET THEM COME! THE WOLF IS HUNGRY."

Template By: [THEFROST]

A quiet forest, for now  M9rTQZk

Hitoshi [Adalric]
Hitoshi [Adalric]
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:51 pm
The peace and quiet was disturbed when an Arrancar made it to the scene, talking to some of the hollows further up in the forest. He could clearly sense them, and the Reiatsu of a Shinigami to cope, though none of that really bothered him. Moving through the forest, he could see how the Arrancar was yelling to the Hollow around her before ripping one of their heads off all of a sudden. It seemed as if they had been given the task of evolving the Gillian, but had not been able to take care of it. He did not like what was going on, but this was the hierarchy of the Hollow world, and he was not going to change any of that on a whim. Keeping his eye on them, the other presence he had felt went on the move, and seemed to be on a collision course with the Arrancar and Adjuchas. Tracking him with his eyes and his spiritual senses, he could clearly see how a Shinigami crushed one of the Adjuchas’s skulls, while the other was ended by his Zanpakutô. It was rather interesting to see how this all unfolded, for the Arrancar seemed to possess a relatively larger amount of Reiatsu, making all of this rather redundant. His somewhat vulgar display of power by killing the already frightened Hollow was rather sad, for he had nothing to do here at all.

When he started ranting and yelling, he could see that this man clearly had a couple of screws loose in his globe, and that this was likely the reason why he had gone to Hueco mundo and just attacked Hollow at random, not fearing for his own life at all. Surely, the Arrancar would respond to the guy with force too, that being the way an Arrancar usually responded to a Shinigami, though for once, he didn't feel like blaming the aggressive beasts for doing something. After the way in which he carelessly attacked those Hollows, even he felt sorry for the poor creatures, and would not feel sorry if he took a killing blow. Soul reapers had always felt like they were the superior source of power in the universe, that they were somehow the only people incapable of doing evil upon the worlds, though the guy standing here in the forest once again proved everything to be wrong. Certain that the Arrancar would hand out quite a thrashing, there was a small chance that the Shinigami would get to the woman first. For now, he would just take a moment for the Arrancar to respond to the Shinigami, taking a moment to consider what he was going to do about this. Maybe things would get interesting when they would start fighting, or maybe they’d just bore him by talking. Whatever would go down, he would have to respond to them if they ever managed to find him.

Luckily for him, they both seemed incapable of sensing his signature, allowing him to remain hidden, up on the tree branch. Placing one hand on the magnum he had located near his hip, he would be ready to take them both out in case they would somehow spot him by looking into his direction. Hitoshi was what people could call a very modern Quincy, not using fancy things such as the Quincy bow, rather then that relying on a Gun that could channel his ability of firing Reishi bullets, having the ability to form Heilig Pfeil with his bare hands when he felt the need to use it. He could do everything a bow wielding Quincy could do, though he believed that his version was more effective, while also being a whole lot faster then having to form a bow out of some lame locket or cross.
midnight68652
midnight68652
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A quiet forest, for now  Left_bar_bleue0/0A quiet forest, for now  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:59 pm
She was distracted by disciplining the hallows. She didn't expect a Shinigami would be dumb enough to attack an espada anywhere in Hueco Mundo. Why would they? There wasn't a good reason to attack when they were so low in forces themselves. Wouldn't they be too busy on earth fighting off Shadow's Fall? Though all that seemed to be a mute point to Wolf.

Lala looked up as one of the adjuchas head exploded into blood and brains. Specks of blood hitting her cheek she looked up at the assailant; a Shinigami? This is going to be fun. She dropped the hollow she had just maimed and with a smirk cocked her arm back. Her fist turning yellow as it started collecting power for a cero. Most charge just in front of the firing point but she had the ability to store a charge so it actually charged in her fist before firing.

She then punched out at the Shinigami testing his reflexes. Her cero firing out from her hand. They were only a few feet away from each other but this is how she used her cero. To her it was a just longer then melee range power meant to finish off an opponent. The yellow cero left her hand firing out vaporizing the adjuchas hollow he was above. As it cleared only its legs escaped the blast.

My charaters:
Kenshi Oridama (vizard)
Lala Vega (arrancar)
Paranoid 10%
Schizoid 66%
Schizotypal 74%
Antisocial 50%
Borderline 10%
Histrionic 30%
Narcissistic 82%
Avoidant 10%
Dependent 10%
Obsessive-Compulsive 78%
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:25 am

Such a scent ..... it was sickening

This smell it sat pungent and everlasting what the hell was it? it sat in his nostrils something he knew like a scent from long ago but he just couldn't place his finger on it. but he had not time to think of such things.

As wolf regained his composure he looked around to this girl as she jumped for him her fist glowing yellow Wolf couldn't help but share a grin. the fist trickled past his face as wolf launched downwards in an attempt to avoid and counter. His left arm launched up grabbing the girls arm and with his right hand he let fenrir fly towards the arrancar. in the same movement he launched himself backwards to gain some room from this girl.

"THAT'S IT, EXACTLY HOW YOU FUCKING SHOW SOME MOXY!"

something was still bothering him though the odor had infected his lungs something was there. Wolf had never been good at sensing things but his nose was second to none........ he knew this smell. He stood there sniffing the air then finally with a bit of a putrid spit he launched out his next words in the direction of hitoshi.

"come on out quincy, i can fucking smell you a mile a way. fuck ya wreak, The smell of quincy .... IT SICKENS ME!"

The spiritual pressure around wolf was spiking his rage was growing the baring fangs of wolf were ready, always ready to strike.

Hitoshi [Adalric]
Hitoshi [Adalric]
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:49 pm
What a nuisance, for some reason, this guy seemed to be able to smell him, even though that sounded like a load of crap to him. Despite that, it seemed to be time for him to make an appearance that would make a bit of an impact on the two of them that stood below him. The male Shinigami was so incredibly loud and annoying that he wanted to make sure he went down first. Hitoshi had done nothing to the man, yet he was harassing him before he had even seen him, which just went to further piss him off. Standing up straight on the branch, he looked down on the Shinigami that was so busy sniffing the air like a wild dog, almost too busy to even notice movement up in the trees. When the female Arrancar attacked, her fist started glowing with a yellow-ish hue, showing that she had her spiritual pressure wrapped around her fist, ready to blow the guy away. As the man let his spiritual pressure spike, Hitoshi had seen enough, and cracked his knuckles while letting out a deep sigh. He was disappointed in having been found out this early, because now that he had to enter the fray, the fight would end rather soon, and he would have enjoyed seeing more of it before being forced to do so. By now, the two would most likely have noticed him, so not much of an effort had to be made to make sure that they had.

Allowing his own spiritual pressure to flow out of his body, he showed that his own spiritual pressure was about as high as that of some of the Espada, similar even to some of the Captains of the Sereitei. How similar it was would be seen when he engaged in battle, though he was certain that he was a good deal stronger then the both of them. “You seem like you are ready to fight me, though you can’t even find me. I have always considered your kind to be a blight on the world, and with that I don’t mean the Soul reapers. I mean the battle hungry kind of fool that rushes blindly in to battle, the kind that calls out the enemies he can not hope to defeat. Now, please show me that you can beat this miserable little Quincy...” he said, forming a spear of reishi in his right hand. He would not need his Zanpakutō, nor would he have to pull his gun, this weapon was all he was going to need in order to end this fight before it could even begin. The spear he had created was not a real spear, but was in fact an oversized Heilig pfeil, being capable of fighting with it as a lance, or to be thrown like a spear. The shaft could be used as a blunt weapon, and this was why he would use it, simply because using the sharp end of the weapon would kill the Arrancar and the Shinigami, and he did not want that to happen.

Reappearing right behind the Shinigami, he would slam the blunt shaft of the spear into the man’s back, which would cause a loud whack and a decent shockwave upon impact, easily sending the man flying through the air. “…though that means you need to be able to keep up with me, and I don’t think you will be able to do that, or can you prove me wrong?”. Certain that the man would barely be able to notice him in time, let alone make it so that he could properly block the attack, he would just watch as the brute force behind his blow would send the man tumbling through the sky and blow him all the way to the other side of the ledge they stood on, overlooking the forest. That would teach him not to mess with powers he did not understand, to not pick a fight with those he did not know, nor to jump in and kill those that had not done anything wrong yet. Sooner or later, everyone would have some form of crime or sin on their name, though from what he had seen so far, the Shinigami had sins in abundance, a real shame to the Soul society.

midnight68652
midnight68652
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:56 pm
Dodged. Just as she expected. Her attack was dodged. It wouldn't have been fun if he had been blown away before getting off an attack. She was about to pull her fist back as he suddenly grabbed her arm. She was a little weirded out at this tactic. He didn't try to throw her. Not that it would have worked. He instead spun up on it. She watched him closely as he swung his sword at her. Lala then swung her large hand out the blade going between her large fingers. She closed them stopping it dead with her hardened hierro. He then let backwards just as fast. His blade going with him. She probably could have kept it but he would need it against her. Just then he started smelling around. An odor of something maybe?

“A quincy.” Her eyes went wide. A quincy where. She looked around as he showed himself to them. It was a quincy and a strong one too from the feel of it. He came down attacking the Shinigami. Knocking him off the ledge. She started thinking as he knocked the Shinigami off. 'Quincies they were mostly ranged. They could fight melee but they mostly fired arrows. Looks like I can't be holding back for the Shinigami. I can't keep up with a quincy.' Lala reached down grabbing her sword from her waist her large hand covering half of the badly misshaped blade. She gave it a second to make it look like she was going to use it before.

“Burn Arrebato.” Her voice was cold. She sounded like a woman who the quincy had just pissed off. Hell hath no fury like her. A shadow of something resembling her suddenly rose up over the rock behind her towering up to just higher then a Gillian if it was standing there. Smoke suddenly exploded around her rising up and up. The cracking of rock heard as the ledge suddenly gave way breaking to pieces as if something huge and heavy had stepped on it. The cliff face suddenly smashed into breaking into it. It was less then a second and a rock slide started pulling everything down. Hollows getting smashed by huge rocks as they were buried alive. Well as alive as a soul can be. A giant black figure sliding down the mountain riding the rock slide as if it was a wave. It took a step freeing its foot from the rubble.

“This will be your grave quincy.” Said Lala. The weight of her spiritual pressure pushing down everything around. Feeling heavy slowing anything down. Though she didn't leave time for much of a response. Quicker then any other hollow could have, on her right arm the large piston shot back as if it had charged power, and she sent a punch out at the Quincy. Hit or not from the end of her fist erupted a large cero, one of a bright yellow. A special power of her pistons being able to charge and fire a cero in half the time a normal hollow could. Though that wasn't all whether the others would notice or not her other piston started to push back out slowly.

Post 1

My charaters:
Kenshi Oridama (vizard)
Lala Vega (arrancar)
Paranoid 10%
Schizoid 66%
Schizotypal 74%
Antisocial 50%
Borderline 10%
Histrionic 30%
Narcissistic 82%
Avoidant 10%
Dependent 10%
Obsessive-Compulsive 78%
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:04 pm

Now Wasn't This Turning Out To Be Quite The Blood Bath

The blunt end of the spear had reared itself into his back but he stood his ground smoke coming off his back it was red bruised probably a few broken bones but he refused to yield turning he stared this Quincy in the eye, these damn quincies always looked down on him always trying to prove them self as his greater. they sickened him these pitiful excuses for men hiding behind their spirit pressure didn't even know how to throw a decisive blow with a bit of a grin he let the blows full impact take him launching himself over the cliff face. moving into a narrow swan dive he closed his eyes the air brushing past him he started laughing again this was it he wanted this it was time for a true fight for the shinigami.

"Break the Gate of Hell, Howl Fenrir"

with a massive flash and a bit of an explosion a wolf launched from a crack in the cliff face grabbing the chain from its neck he wrapped it around his fist , his eyes now open he screamed out throwing a punch at the ground

"BLACK FANG!"

a massive burst of reishi had flown out the impact of the blow on the ground forcing him right back to the top of the cliff he turned looking at the mess that happened while he was gone. the wolf sat by him snarling looking at these 2 excuses for fighter both of them were sheltered and he would show them a true hell.

"YOU FUCKS THINK YOU CAN KILL ME? I AM THE WOLF FUCKING GET READY!"

the pure killer intent of the man had washed over them live a massive tidal wave it was enough to bring a normal man into a scared little shell, he was serious this was his finally and he kill any who got in his way. letting his chain fall to the ground but launching speedily towards the giant running across the falling debris the rock slide trying to hinder him but he persevered until the chain was wrapped around Lalas hand pulling it away from the Quincy as the cero launched his eyes were black with hate as he spoke.

"That's my prey kiddo."

His other hand not holding the chain was now clenched always awaiting the next move.

Hitoshi [Adalric]
Hitoshi [Adalric]
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:56 am
After connecting and sending the Shinigami flying off of the ledge, the Arrancar seemed to have understood the difference between the two of them quite clearly. Sensing the amount of spiritual pressure coming out of the woman when she spoke a certain phrase, it became more then clear that she was releasing her Zanpakutō. This would be the first time he ever got to see an Arrancar release his weapon, so he was quite thrilled about it. Leaving the ledge the moment everything started to come down, it was time for him to finally witness the Arrancar release, Resurrecíon. Watching the towering black giant standing over him, he was quite happy, finally having seen one of the things he had never got to see before in his life. When the Arrancar told him that this place would become his grave, his smile faded into his usual emotionless gaze, the spear he held in his hand clutched tightly in his fist. When his mind started racing, he figured out several things that could be used to his advantaged, though he was not going to give any of these away, not before he would get to finish off the black colossus.

Interestingly enough, another burst of Reiatsu came from the place where he had knocked the Shinigami off to, showing that he too still had some fight left in him, even though several of his bones would most surely be broken by now. Even before he could see him, he could already hear how he was yelling again, telling them how he was the wolf and would not be taken down by either one of them. He was most likely a man with a lot of willpower, though Hitoshi knew that if he took another hit like the last one, he would not get up to fight again. It was funny, for both the Arrancar and the Shinigami claimed that they would bring him down, that they would make this place his grave. The joke was that these two seemed to be at their limit of strength, while the Shinigami was standing on brittle bones as it was. He, however, had only materialized a spear out of Reishi, which was in fact just an oversized arrow to be fired by a Quincy bow weapon, making it all the more shameful on the two opposing forces that stood oh so defiantly at an enemy they made by themselves.

When the colossal fist of the giant came at him, he figured that he would never be able to allow himself to be hit by it, for that would be an embarrassment, and it could lead to a bad case of being crushed. Not just that, but he noticed how the fist started glowing just like it did before, though he did not want to be hit by a Cero, for that would spoil most of his fun. When a chain was wrapped around the giant fist and only slightly altered it’s orbit, Hitoshi was once again annoyed when he was referred to as prey. Using his Hirenkyaku to step out of the way and move up a tree, a reappeared relatively high up, sitting on a branch and looking at how the Cero pulverized everything in the blast range. It was once again shown that the Hollow signature move was not so easily defeated, and was a weapon one would be smart to not forget about or underestimate. Simply looking down at the two, he had gotten a little bit tired of waiting and playing it safe, dismissing his spear into particles that disappeared into thin air. Shrugging his throat, Hitoshi had something he needed to throw out there, hoping it would make things a bit more fun.

Look, I am getting a little tired of you two continuously underestimating me, referring to me as prey or calling me a smelly Quincy, I shower quite often. I like this place, though I would prefer to be buried in Karakura town, so how about we not make this my grave, and we reserve the occasion for some other time. If you two however, really want to die so badly, then I will make you a little deal that might make things more fun. How about the two of you both come at me, and we will see who will be the last to remain standing. You, the big gal, you are one massive target, and you, the annoying one, you are already a dead man walking, so even if you manage to bring me down, I’m confident that the other will just turn around and stab the other in the back. So, what do you say, are you up for a little game? ” he asked, for he had seen quite enough of these two destroying the landscape, killing Hollow that had done nothing to deserve their fate and continuously calling him names. There was only so much a man could handle before he got annoyed, and right now, he was very close to just releasing his actual powers and killing the two cockroaches beneath his boots.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum