Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nithanial Riyuu {WIP} Left_bar_bleue3500/9999Nithanial Riyuu {WIP} Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

Nithanial Riyuu {WIP} Empty Nithanial Riyuu {WIP}

Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:22 am
Nithanial Riyuu {WIP} Image3688

Nithanial Riyuu {WIP} Image3689-1

Theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coBYORHAc3g Lift me up/Five finger Death punch

• Name: Nithanial Riyuu
• Titles: The one with the dragon aura.
• Affiliation/Rank: rouge

• Appearance Picture: Nithanial Riyuu {WIP} Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzIerahYt_1xxzudqwFnFWaL7gjfGLiIm6krdpYF52t75UNNbW
Nithanial Riyuu {WIP} Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlImb7M-2MWPHPJ9mW1ldBsRgUxYGroBbdVmbh57J7i0MHqdruIw

Personality

• Personality:Impulsive: Nithanial Is usually always ready to jump into the middle of a frey. Though his impulsive aditude at times can get him hurt he just gets back up and jumps back into it. His aditude is no matter what i Will do what comes naturally to me. No matter how many time i have to I to get back up and jump back into the frey i will do what i can no matter what.

Focused: Nithanial is extremely focused on the tasks ahead of him no matter what he thrives to acheive his goals of becoming stronger to protect all those around him no matter what the cost. His focused drive at time makes him come off as a rebelious thug. Though he does not care what others think he will speak his mind and will not let anything get in his way. No matter what he thrives to push through any and everything that dares to get in his way.

Strong willed: He is extremely strong willed no matter what he always retains the will to fight and to keep up the image that no matter what he will win. Even if things look their worst His will would push him on to end up overcoming barriers that many would call impossible. In the end his will is one of the few things that cause this man to be the best that he ever could possibly be.

arogent: His arrogence knows no bounds. In fact he is the type of person that if he gets beat up in a fight he will stare at the person the next day and proclaim that within so long a time he will surpass that person and possibly even everyone. His arogent nature at times pushes him even more into dangerous situations and causes him more harm then good. Even though he usually tends to fully back up said words after the time he proclaimed to be stronger in is up.

Determined:His determinations is only rivaled by his will. his determination causes his will to grow even more with every fight and other obsical it aids him in overcomeing. Be it his harsh and rigerous training to the basic jobs he may end up obtaining. He is determined to do everything percise and accurate.

• Natural Attributes: Due to all his training he has a natural Speed, Durability, And strenght boost this is due to the harshness of the training he went through wich will be explained in greater detail in his BG.

• Powers: Forged Iron Needle: It is a technique which uses the fulcrum-based transference skill of Uraate to transmit the user's power through the air. This is achieved by collecting the rotational force of one's motion until it forms unto a needle, forged by their own ki. At that point, that collected atmospheric force would then be directed from the circular motion into a straight line (via punch), where it is sent barreling into the target. Has the ability to use this attack twice in a row but it takes a lot of focus to pull off.

Eight-Way Fracas Blast:A move that uses the palms to transfer momentum from the fighter to opponent in one fierce action, normally yielding incredible force. In other words it focuses a great amount of power to its palms and forces in into the target with incedible force usually blowing the enemy back unknown amount of feet. the distance depends on how strong the target is compared to the user.

Forged Iron Needle Transmission: Blazing Double Dragon Palm: This high-class, Ki-based technique works off the principles of the Forged Needle" technique; which applies the fulcrum-based transference skill of "Uraate" to transmit the user's Ki through the air. The technique follows the same required preparation as the "Forged Needle", though the most distinct difference lays in execution; firing out the rotational energy in a dual-palm strike instead a traditional straight punch. However, the technique's most defining quality lays in strength and Ki capacity. Coupled this with his enormous reserves of Ki and the energy released is equivalent to twice the force and ferocity of a normal Forged Needle.

Reverse Striking: This is fulcrum-based transference skill; an example of chi/ki energy transmission that teaches one to shift the point and force of impact by striking the dead center of an object. At expert-levels, a practitioner can transmit the force of impact wherever they please, as long as a medium exists to transmit their power through. In other words like it already says. The medium is what ever the person focuses their power through be it person bottle or what ever. And allows the energy to be transfereed through the person and or what ever being used to hit its intended target. Like haveing bottles lined up in a row you use this skill and use the first bottle of 7 in the row to transfer the energy to the any bottle within the row and destroy it.

Heart & Mind, Six Harmonies: Tempered Diamond Body: A secret Chinese martial arts technique that enables the body to become as solid as diamond. It works by instantaneously concentrating the water in one's body to a certain area, since the strongest water pressure can stop even bullets.

• Pure Abilities:He has the ability to manipulate the wind around him to increase his Speed.

» Awakened state:

» Awakened Appearance:] when he's testing out what this can do and is playing around. Nithanial Riyuu {WIP} Nagi_Souichiro_Tranformed_by_Nagiart
fully focused. Nithanial Riyuu {WIP} Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSOpMTUida96Cc2HwILKmbrmOYVdjYw44MoRgI42MYwVc3wlp2-Q

» Awakened states powers:] He gets a speed, Strength and durability boost. The speed gets to the point where when he moves he leaves a splitsecond image trail that follows his body. the images are not full body but look like multiple images stacked on top of each other that slowly move alowng with him heading back twords the bodys physical point.

Fist of the dragon: With this attack a chi/ki energy dragon forms wraping around his body and his fist ends up being the dragons head. Useing this skill it utilizase the energy gates of the body that were used for him to create this release. and pushes a massive surge of the energy from his fist (AKA the chi/ki dragons mouth.) and pushes it into the targets body in one massive surge of power that can hit the target sending it flying backwords. At times it can even end up hitting them hard enough to send them through nearby objects like a wall.

» Fully Awakened State

» Fully Awakened Appearance: Nithanial Riyuu {WIP} Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqHNUHjxIWlp3F2bLvPolIztWPOn-qdMuDcXmyf3K-xOuoRRh-
Nithanial Riyuu {WIP} Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREL2yTFe-4OoXaRvEVxoDVVoC09f5iE9PMqciE8O73A_eWHIXGpg

» Fully Awakened powers: WIll add details when its close to time for him to get it.

Background History

• Background: Nithanial was born into a family that was known for being Demon Exterminators. Though their family was hated Nithanial started to train for this purpose at the ripe young age of 5 His training starting out wasrather harsh and only grew worse as time progressed. As he went to school he noticed his clothes and wrist bands were always pretty heavy. His parents always told him that it was normal for one to feel that way. Though they would not tell him that he was wearing clothing that was made to be heavier then normal to get his strength speed and possibly even stamina up. At school he would end up getting beat up close to all the time because of his families name and title. The kids would say quotes about how their family could not be human. Also how they were not natural because of the fact their family's quote was. 'We defeat evil by becoming the evil as well. Everyone always accused their family of being the demons they exercised from people and killed as well. Their family had High hopes for Nithanial when one day his will and focus grew to the point that his aura soon became visible. It took the form of one of the dragons from the cultures mythology a dragon. That day on his training became more fierce. Not only did he train with the weighted clothing on But he also went through harsh fight training regement with his parents. Some parts of his training ended up haveing them tieing a large tire to his waist by a rope and haveing him running around the yard with it and most the time a small group of people upon it. this was to aid his speed and Durability even more though it seemed a bit excesive to him. He was also taught in the way of useing physical energy and how to control and master it use. As the time past he would train so hard that he would end up passing out from the extreme over exertion on his body. He ended up mastering the skills as time passed and as time passed it ended up haveing it where no one in school would even dare stand up to him. True he was in an area that no one within the town he grew up ion even was able to put a fraction of his will dedication and persistance to. In fact he ended up growing to the point to where even his parents ended up being unable to stand up to him. Though he loved them for all they did and he would never do anything to hurt them.

One day he ended up getting transfered to a new high school and he challanged the strongest people there. in the end he lost one of the fights and was out cold for half the day. He ended up vowing to grow stronger then that person within a three month time period. Then he began his unorthidox training yet again though each time he got used to something he pushed it up even more to push his limits. Again he ended up training to the point where he would passout from pushing himself to hard. He did not really have anyone that would tell him to stop so he kept up what he knew best. one day he found out about a tournament and the leader of the schools punishment squad found out about the boy joining the tournament. Though the man was determined to keep Nithanial from joining it. One day Nithanial was called to an abandoned building where him and his parents went to. They were all curious as to why the Punishment squad wanted to meet their son here. It was then that the leader challanged Nithanial to a fight To make it where he could not join the tournament fearing he was to weak and would be a poor example of the school's power.

Nithanial of course accepted the fight and then they were both at each other before a nail would be able to hit the ground. The battle was feirce and Nithanial was only bearly keeping up with his foe. They were matching punch for punch though each physical impact only made nithanial a little bit weaker and weaker. Soon they used their signiture attacks on each other. Nithanial thought They both were canceled out when the attacks colided though that was not the case. At the time nithanial could only use one of his specalty attacks and the other could use two. The rival ended up hitting nithanial in the gut and sent him flying backwords and through the door to the building they were in. The male proclaimed victory as he spoked aloud How exactly do you think you stand a chance to make us look good in the tournament if you can not even stand up to me?? You make me sick.. Though as the man was speaking everyone else was shocked when they saw Nithanial getting up with a dark frown upon his face. Stareing at the male who had challanged him he slowly growled as he spoke. You cocky bastard you think you won just cause you knocked me down do you?? You do not know anything about what i am capable off. I have many people to surpass and i will do so doing things my own way!

As he said this his dragons aura began to glow brighter and began to encircle his body. Soon it seemed to break away from him and seemed to dive into his chest. His eyes would go white for a few seconds as his hair slowly began to turn black. and orbs of light began to appear over his a few of his main Chakra points. and blue circles slowly formed around the lights. soon his eyes would return to normal. Staring at the male that challanged him he growled slightly as he soon darted twords him. As Nithanial charged twords him the targets eyes widened as he stared. he could not help but utter the words. Hoe the hell did he manage something even i could nevr even accomplish..As he stared Nithanial had a dragon that seemed to wrap around his body and the head was around his fist. As his fist connected the man went flying back words. through the wall and skidded along the ground. Nithanial stared at him his eyes burning with rage though as the rival passed out nithanials energy soon gave out causeing him to pass out as well. From that day on he was forced to train in his newly acquired state as well. Though he would still take alot of time to learn to master this he would soon find his oppertunitys to learn and grow would only grow in chances as time would pass. Though that is something he will only learn with the coming of the new days that lay before him.

See Skill Sheet for More Information

General Skills
  • Durability: advanced
  • General Speed: Adept
  • Strength: Adept
  • Weapon Skill: Beginner

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Adept
  • Mental Deduction:Beginner
  • Pain Endurance: Beginner
  • Focus: adept

Human Skill Sheet
  • Anima Stone Strength: Adept
  • Soul Sorcery: Advanced
  • Soul Dash: Adeptr
  • Soul Detection: Adept

Chi Skills
  • Geppo: Adept
  • Vindeca: Adept
  • Tekkai: Advanced
  • Yang Surge: Adept

Roleplay Sample

• Roleplay Sample: second char.

Last edited by Natalia on Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:17 am; edited 24 times in total
Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nithanial Riyuu {WIP} Left_bar_bleue0/0Nithanial Riyuu {WIP} Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Nithanial Riyuu {WIP} Empty Re: Nithanial Riyuu {WIP}

Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:45 am
Moved to WIP

Nithanial Riyuu {WIP} XmGUKMS
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nithanial Riyuu {WIP} Left_bar_bleue3500/9999Nithanial Riyuu {WIP} Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:03 pm
finnaly its done. Can i get it moved out of Work In Progress now??

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:57 pm
Its pretty much useing the energy within the body to completely ignore the object the fist is hitting. lets say he is up against someone that took a hostage and the only way to get to the person is to attack the hostage. That skill allows him to use a form of energy transferance. in the case i have given to you. the focal point of the attack is the one who took the hostacge and the medium of the attack is the hostage its self. It allows him to punch the hostage without actually harming the hostage. the energy would be tranfered through the medium. (hostage.) without hurting it. and allows him to send teh energy of the attack to hit the one holding the hostage insteed of the hostage getting hit as well. this can in a way push the hostage back and depending on where it was hit force him to release its grip. Its rarely used as anything but a way to defend to attack someone thats hideing behind a wall whose presense can be felt. he has to know where the end result hits to do it right. and has to have the medium to transfer it. Or object that the fist actually hits. though the one actually hit will proubly only feel a light tap if that.

Ohh yes and i removed the durability thing. I thought i had already though apperantly i was wrong. And i removed the REi and set it to Chi/Ki

Last edited by Natalia1981 on Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:45 pm
I changed rei to Chi/ki.

Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:15 pm
you never asked about that. you only asked about the durability. And i will just get rid of that. even though it should be pretty self exclamitory. >.> the reansferance skill is described in the application. What i gave you is the dumbed down version of what it says in the application....

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum