Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

[Nominations] Staff of the Month [July 2013] Empty [Nominations] Staff of the Month [July 2013]

Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:50 pm
[Nominations] Staff of the Month [July 2013] 10nxc0o

Rules:

1. You Can't Nominate More the Once

2. Make sure to state the name and profile of the person you'll be voting for, please put the link!

3. Can't vote or Nominate Luda

First Place: Ten million yen, skill upgrade, ten awesome points, 10% discount in any shop of choice (in this site, not in real life! Sorry!) and a customised image by [THEFROST]
Second Place: Five million yen, five Awesome Points, 5% discount in any shop of choice, and an honorary mentioning.
Third Place: One Million yen, and an honorary mentioning.

Last edited by Forsaken Crow on Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Jin Hoshigawa
Jin Hoshigawa
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Nominations] Staff of the Month [July 2013] Left_bar_bleue0/0[Nominations] Staff of the Month [July 2013] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

[Nominations] Staff of the Month [July 2013] Empty Re: [Nominations] Staff of the Month [July 2013]

Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:50 pm
gonna send my vote toward Kyle.

I was debating between two people, Kyle, and Raiki, but I'll ultimately give my vote to Kyle.

[Nominations] Staff of the Month [July 2013] Zeekcopy_zpse84d83da [Nominations] Staff of the Month [July 2013] Jincopy_zps3eccfca0 [Nominations] Staff of the Month [July 2013] Jace_zps5142b68c
(Click the image to go to the profile)
Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Nominations] Staff of the Month [July 2013] Left_bar_bleue10500/99999[Nominations] Staff of the Month [July 2013] Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

[Nominations] Staff of the Month [July 2013] Empty Re: [Nominations] Staff of the Month [July 2013]

Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:46 pm
Kyle gets my vote this month. His been active a lot, I mean every time I came on in the morning his been the only member of staff on for quite a while till the others came on. Takes a lot of dedication and just keep up both the activity and the good work

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Anonymous

Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:25 pm
Nominations are Closed
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum