Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Two Of Bastos [Sam, Sumana] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Two Of Bastos [Sam, Sumana] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Two Of Bastos [Sam, Sumana] - Page 2 Empty Re: Two Of Bastos [Sam, Sumana]

Tue May 07, 2024 5:12 pm
Two Of Bastos [Sam, Sumana] - Page 2 YSkol3q
"Safira Aldrovandi" | Snake Lady

There it was, over analytical eyes pouring over her like she was an assassin sent to kill and all they would find was exactly what she had put right in front of them. Her assets were on full display, after all, and more than enough to ensnare that little friend of Sam’s. Whatever they really were. ‘Safira’ came on strong, she knew what she wanted and how she could take it, so that was what ‘Safira’ did.

“Sizing me up for an arm wrestle, or trying to see if there’s a ring on those fingers?”

Her fingers were indeed ringless, it seemed, and whilst it might be a fun contest there was nothing worth gambling on quite yet - and, even if there was, she would need a little more of an edge than what she currently possessed. Still, her mundane offer was accepted plainly. No cards thrown on the table quite yet. So it was a little deeper down the rabbit hole for the both of them.

With a nod to the barman, who could hardly be blamed for paying the two women an undue amount of attention, two shot glasses soon slid their way with a liquid inside that oozed potency. A fitting little tipple, if they were having one more.

“So, what are we toasting to, Samantha?”

South American Nightmare | END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Two Of Bastos [Sam, Sumana] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Two Of Bastos [Sam, Sumana] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue May 07, 2024 5:26 pm
Two Of Bastos [Sam, Sumana] - Page 2 Pyvdcowbm2y

Sam turned her attention to the shots slid their way. She brought it up to her nose and paused. Strong stuff. She smiled ever so slightly before turning her attention back to the woman and held her glass up in toast. "To not being good at making toasts." She noted plainly. She was a solitary drinker, but still, she managed a little smile that would add a hint of jest to that statement before promptly downing the shot and setting the glass down. A soft grunt from her nostrils. Well, at least it didn't seem poisoned.

"So. Miss Safira. I've had a pretty nice day, and then a phone call that made it pretty shit. So I'm feeling a bit low on mental energy. So I'll go ahead and be direct. Are you really intent on showing some tourist a good time. Or do you have something you need from me? I don't imagine the 'owner of the bar' comes out to play for no reason. What are you looking to get from me? Outside of an upside down frown," She smirked at that last comment.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 08, 2024 2:45 am

‘Safira’ joined her on that toast, a little giggle escaping her as she did so. Knocking back the liquor with a familiar ease, she set the glass back down and certainly did not seem fazed by its apparent strength. It was a rather dull thing to toast to, but Sam had admitted to being rather drained.

“You’re a weird one, but that’s far from a bad thing.”

Her lips puckered in response to that sudden bout of directness, head canting a little to one side as those perfectly sculpted features debated internally about how to respond. It was certainly a little overdue, and she had managed to get a drink down her first, but it was also inevitable. Cops.

“I could show you the best time of your life, if you felt like giving yourself to me. There’s a few easy ways to forget a bad phone call that aren’t so all-consuming though, given that you’re making me spell it out rather than jumping down my throat.” She had been plenty forward herself and Sam had hardly melted into the palm of her hand. “What else is a bar owner to do but try to satisfy their patrons? But, if the drinks and the company aren’t doing it, then I would need to know a little more about what makes you tick.”

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 08, 2024 9:54 am

She was so fucking tired. Why did this have to happen now? There was really much more she aught to be doing. She should be more careful, looking further into things. But frankly, she was just exhausted, and this woman was refusing to give her much. No deals. No spooky spirit nonsense that she could sense. This woman seemed to be intent on something, but was also being tight lipped about it.
Fuck it.

"More than you know. And I'm not gonna lie, the day I've had, I could use a pick me up. But I'm a little old fashioned, and I don't really like jumping people's throats out in the middle of a bar. So I'm afraid we'll have to take this somewhere else, or you're going to need to buy me quite a few more drinks." She noted with a little smirk, lightly moving her thumb in a small circle along 'Safira's palm.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 09, 2024 7:38 am

Was it resignation that danced behind those eyes? ‘Safira’ couldn’t quite say so with certainty, far from it, but the thought that Sam was settling for her right now did eat away at her good mood enough for her to feel a little deflated. It was ever so disappointing not being wanted, and she wasn’t the type to just throw herself at the feet of another in the hope they magnanimously offer something in return later. Cash up front, that was more her style.

"As fun as it might possibly be running up a tab with you, you're not exactly giving me that 'happy drunk' energy that would make me think that was a good idea. So let's take this show on the road, for your sakes old timer."

Still, she squeezed back playfully, her grip shifting just a little as she pushed herself up in her seat. Then, without paying the bar staff much heed, she leaned all the way over the bar to grab a bottle of something with her free hand. At least it was kinda endearing that Sam hadn't let go of her hand, made her feel like this might not be a dead end. But it was always worth bringing a little concoction to help ease those fledgling nerves.

"I know a few spots for us to lay low in, if you're worried about getting stage fright, so get your coat."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 09, 2024 9:29 am

Samantha made a bit of a face at that 'happy drunk' comment. She was glad Colt had wandered off a bit and didn't hear that. Yea she was a pretty unfun drunk. Maybe not like, awful or lousy, but the stories weren't stellar. "Occupational hazard, Doll." She conceded, though she did wrinkle her nose a bit at that. Old timer? "I'm like, in my mid twenties..." She murmured under her breath, a half hearted protest. Still, that suspicion was starting to thin. Watching as the woman snagged a bottle from behind the counter, and promptly mentioned taking her somewhere nice and quiet.

"That sounds ... better." She glanced around at the rest of the bar. "Alright uh, lead the way." She instructed, that hard shell slipping ever so slightly, aided perhaps by the shot from before. Huh, the show hadn't dropped. No menacing monologue hidden under the hustle and bustle of the bar. No subtle menace of a concealed weapon. She didn't even sense a rumble of spiritual pressure probing her.

Was she really just being a sourpuss to some girl trying to pick her up at a bar?
She was glad Colt was too busy eating fries to offer his own commentary.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 09, 2024 1:35 pm

Leading Sam out of her seat with her hand, 'Safira' paused as she was about to whisk her away and let her brow furrow for a moment. It would have been easy just to blitz out of here, but she would have been lying if she said this hadn't all been to sate her intrigue and there were still other pieces to it beyond the woman clinging to her with a surprising tenacity. Oh how far a handshake had taken things.

"Is your avian friend going to join us, or does he fly himself home? And besides, you're the one who said you liked it old-school, can a girl not play the game too?" It didn't exactly matter all that much either way, but it felt right to ask.

Anyway, whether with a bird in tow or not, 'Safira' was soon guiding Sam out of the bar and into the resort proper. Perhaps scooting them back to one of the hotel suites might have been a sweet little pick-up, but that didn't strike a chord with her so instead she took her a little off the beaten track. Not down into some dingy back alley where she might get spooked about being jumped by some drunk vagrants - not that any would be fool enough to try - but off to a little enclave hidden within the sprawling buildings and beaches. To a place of peace and quiet, with the hustle and bustle of the resort still echoing in the distance but the crashing of the waves loud enough to balance them all out.

"More to your liking, Samantha, or a little too rural?"

Her grin finally spread wider again as she turned to face the other woman, her hand perhaps still held and an impish look in those deep green eyes.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 09, 2024 2:07 pm

Samantha paused for a moment and glanced over her shoulder. Right, Colt had gone band flown off. No doubt a bit disappointed by the de-escalation of the interaction. Oh she knew he was probably beelining for the pool. She sighed quietly. "Couldn't tell you. He always finds his way back, but I've no idea where he wanders off to. He's a little weird." She informed, allowing Safira to pull her along as they left the bar itself.

She relaxed a little as they made their way through, some small part of her half expecting to be led out into the middle of nowhere. Much to her surprise, it was ... sortof what happened, just now how she'd expected. The Resort was a place bustling with activity, but somehow, as Safira moved through, the sounds of other people grew softer and softer, and before she knew it, they had found their way into a private little nook. Taking a glance around, Safira's question caused her to pause ever so slightly before giving a lopsided smirk.

"You certainly know the place like the back of your hand. It's nice. Not quite as acclimated to the noise as I used to be."
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 11, 2024 3:56 am

“That’s one of the perks of hanging with the locals, but you’re getting pretty familiar with the back of my hand too it seems.”

She didn’t mind simply addressing it directly after all the polite dancing around that had come before. One bird had flown the coop, but this one was going to have a much harder time of it if they wanted to do so respectfully. Not that she wanted Sam to run now, that would have been much more fun at the bar.

“I’ll admit, the resort can be quite the sensory overload, so here’s a spot tucked away from all that. Just you, me, and this bottle.”

Uncorking the stopper with her teeth was perhaps the most unusual thing ‘Safira’ had done, but perhaps a bar owner like herself could be excused for having such a talent. She took a swig first, the hard liquor disappearing down her gullet, before a dirty grin flashed across her face and she thrust the opened bottle into Sam’s free hand. If she couldn’t quite crack her with words then perhaps a little lubricant would part those lips for her.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Yesterday at 10:49 am

Samantha made a bit of a face as that comment was given. But well, she couldn’t really go prying her hand free without being rude so she just settled with the embarassment.

”Its certainly much more isolate.” She noted softly, shifting her gaze to the bottle that was pressed into her grasp. Under normal circumstances she would have been more cautious. Sneaky. Perhaps taken steps of caution and even been working to try and get some information on this woman who seemed so very interested in her.

But she was tired. And annoyed. She wasn’t grtting jobs like she used to, and she found herself being run more and more ragged to make ends meet. And here she’d finally scrounged up a bit so that she could enjoy a bit of vacation and it was shadowed by the latest case she’d been saddled with bringing to its depressing conclusion.

She took a hefty swig, her lip curling slightly from the sting before she sighed, having taken quite the drink.

”So. What has you wanting me all to yourself?” she asked with a slight buzzed smile. The suspicion had mostly waned. And her eyes reflected the look of someone seeming escape.

And she was alone with a particularly well dressed fire exit.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum