Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reunion of the dead[private, bankai training] Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Reunion of the dead[private, bankai training] Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Reunion of the dead[private, bankai training] Empty Reunion of the dead[private, bankai training]

Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:10 am
Jessy lay in her bed in the six squad barracks, the window next to her opened completely. A soft summer breeze floated in to the dark room as she stared up at the ceiling, waiting for sleep to come to her. After a few minutes of tossing and turning, she decided to get up, walking over towards the window. The breeze rustled through her long blonde hair as her greenish bluish eyes scanned over the starry sky.

“It’s a full moon tonight… I wonder if that means anything.”

The words quietly escaped her lips, and then she walked over to her wardrobe. Taking off her nightgown, she pulled on her jeans and sleeveless blouse, before looking over at her swords. Pulling her belt tight, she moved the twin blades next to the window, leaning on the window sill. Glancing down at the grounds below, she saw what seemed to be a large dog near some bushes. As the moonlight passed over the beast she recognized it. That white fur and black stripes, the metal glint off the claws, it was most definitely her zanpaktou spirit, Incisorius Tigre. Quickly she grabbed her two swords and opened the window further, making sure to be as quiet as possible as she climbed out and then jumped down, making her way to the grounds below.

Looking around, she spotted the tiger again, this time moving away, and she hastened to follow it. The beast snaked through the areas, twisting and turning through the passages of the seireitei. Finally, it came to a stop in a small, secluded area. A walled in area with only one entrance, it turned around to look at Jessy.

“You have been training well Jessy, but now we must step it up. You’ve relaxed for too long, yes, you have mastered your shikai, but you could go farther with your abilities. So, will you accept this training? Will you attempt to obtain your bankai?”

Jessy stared at the tiger before her. This was why he had waited for her at this time? To get her to train for her bankai? Well, this was her zanpaktou spirit, he knew what was right, didn’t he? Though, Incisorius Tigre had always been a proud creature, perhaps he thought she was stronger then she actually was? Well, no use doubting him, this was a great opportunity. That bastard Jin Hoshigawa had beaten her because he had bankai, and had been recently promoted to the rank of captain. If she obtained bankai, she could probably defeat him, right?

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reunion of the dead[private, bankai training] Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Reunion of the dead[private, bankai training] Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Reunion of the dead[private, bankai training] Empty Re: Reunion of the dead[private, bankai training]

Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:56 am
Slowly, Jessy nodded her head, staring at the giant tiger in front of her.

“I will accept it, I will aim to obtain my bankai. Let me prove myself worthy of you.”

The tiger seemed to smile, nodding as it faced her.

“Well then, let us begin.”

Suddenly, the area around her changed. Stone, brick, and wood became grass, plants, and trees. The sky changed from darkened night to blinding midday. In one swift moment the place had seemingly changed to resemble a forest of sort. Jessy spotted the giant throne of rock as her zanpaktou spirit grew to its normal size and leaped on to it. Walking over to it, she noticed the three others sitting at the base of the throne.

“No… this can’t be…”

Jessy stared, tears flowing from her eyes. Standing before her was the people she most wanted to see, but also the people she had lost. Those that had perished in the fire from which only she had survived.

“You know the rules Jessy… you only have spring. You must defeat all of them in battle, only then can you truly wield me. Begin.”

Jessy, drew her blades, watching with horror as the red headed girl raced towards her. Kassy… she was always so hot tempered… why, why couldn’t I save any of you? Watching as her friend Kassy threw a punch towards her face, she tumbled out of the way, ending up a few feet to the left and kneeling on the ground.

“Why Kassy, why are you doing this? I’m sorry… I’m sorry I couldn’t save you all on that day.”

Kassy glared at Jessy as her head was surrounded in flames, then her arm, her whole body consumed by fire. Jessy cried out in horror, watching as once again her friend was burnt alive, only to have the flames, somewhat shaped like Kassy, slowly walk towards her, and then begin to yell at her.

“I gave you my flame… I gave it to you, and what do you do? You are pathetic, I did not give my flame to you so that you could quench it out! What have you been doing all this time???”

Flames leaped toward Jessy, and she swung her sword, the blast of wind carrying the heat and flames away from her. Looking at her old friend, she couldn’t believe what she was hearing. Most of all, she couldn’t understand what she meant. It made no sense, what did she mean give her her flame?

“What do you mean Kassy, what flame? I… I don’t understand!”

tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Reunion of the dead[private, bankai training] Empty Re: Reunion of the dead[private, bankai training]

Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:26 am
Without an answer, the flames leapt forward, arm lashing out at Jessy. Yelping in terror, Jessy fell to the floor, looking up as the arm barreled down at her. Rolling out of the way, she looked back to see a surprise. Water had blasted up from the floor, gushing over the flames before freezing. The flame being howled in rage, quickly leaping away from the ice.

“Namor, what is wrong with you, why did you stop me?? She is going to pay for what she has done to my flame, I don’t care what you have to say!”

Water once again spurted forth from the ground, this time forming in to the form of twelve year old Namor, the one who had been the youngest in their group. Glaring at the flames, he voice was soft, unlike the flame being.

“Calm down Kassy, do you realize nothing? Jessy didn’t even know what we had done, it is not fair to blame her for what happened. Jashin, what is your thoughts?”

The eldest, Jashin, had been sitting next to the rock throne this whole time. Now he walked slowly over, looking like he was thinking things through in his head. The flames that had sprouted around Kassy died down, revealing her totally uninjured. When Jashin opened his mouth and spoke, his words were slow, but seemed to have a slight monotone. They caught every word of it, listening to what he had to say.

“It is true that Jessy didn’t know, and she had no way of knowing what had happened to us. We must acknowledge this fact, and therefore forgive Jessy of what has happened to use while we have stayed here, relaxing. However, this does not mean we can allow this to continue, and she must be held accountable for everything that happens from now on. Therefore, we must tell Jessy what happened that day… what she does not know. Namor, could you please inform her?”

Jessy stared at him, unsure what he meant, and after a bit she turned to Namor. Kassy seemed to be on the edge of arguing, but one look from Jashin and she relaxed, walking next to him.

“Jessy, that day when you went to the market… we had discovered our abilities. Jashin found he could move the earth… I moved the water… and Kassy… she created a fire. We had foolishly believe we could live however we wanted, and had practiced in the house… the building caught fire. When you rushed in, you awakened your control of the wind, wrapping it around you in order to survive much longer then you should have been able to. However, we understood saving us all was impossible, so at that moment the three of us made a choice… to embed our gifts within you. We locked ourselves within you, giving you our power in hopes that you would become immensely strong at some point.”

tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:44 am
Jessy stared at them, a look of confusion on her face. This had to be a trick, right? There couldn’t be any way her friends had survived, no way. If they had… if they had… this was the only way. She realized it now, a look of understanding spreading over her face. Looking up at Namor, she did have one question though.

“So Namor… why is Kassy so angry at me? I don’t understand, why?”

Kassy glared at Jessy, her words coming out with much anger.

“Because, under your control my flame, my ability, has barely gained strength. However, those two have gained strength, Namor especially. Mine is the only one to have gotten weaker with time, and I hate it.”

Namor gave the girl a look of disgust before turning back to Jessy.

“It is true, her abilities have weakened while ours have grown stronger. I don’t think this is your fault Jessy…”

Jessy held up her hand, and Namor fell silent. Looking in to Kassy’s eyes for a second, she then hung her head.

“I am sorry Kassy, I had no idea. Is there any way I can make your flame stronger and brighter? Anything I can do to help my friend I will do so.”

Kassy glared at her for a bit, then let out a giggle, laughing for a bit.

“Jessy, you are a wonderful girl, as I thought. Just let your wind blow Jessy, let go of your worries, and remember me. Memories will make my flame stronger, and your wind will bring oxygen to fuel my flames. Thank you Jessy, you have reminded me of our bond of friendship. So what do you two say?”

The other two smiled and nodded, then turned, facing the giant tiger. Together, they spoke simultaneously.

“Incisorius Tigre, we, the beings of earth, fire, and water, now bond with the air. To the king of the forest, we make a demand, give Jessy bankai.”

Incisorius Tigre glared down at them, anger etched in to every aspect of his face.

“Do you children realize what you are saying?!?! Are you making demands of me, Incisorius Tigre, the king of the forest???”

The three nodded together, glaring up at the tiger as he glared down at them. After a few minutes of this staring contest, Incisorius Tigre let out a howl of laughter.

“I must commend you all. This is what I wanted in the first place after all. For Jessy to obtain her bankai, she must reform her bond with you, defeating the malice within your hearts. Your bonds are strong, stronger than any I have ever seen. Jessy, you have my blessing, in fact, you all have my blessing. You are stronger then I would have imagined. Now go, Jessy, you must return to your room.”

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum