Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Beginning of something new - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100Beginning of something new - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Beginning of something new - Page 2 Empty Re: Beginning of something new

Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:13 am
The breathe of fire that came towards Yoma he avoided using his own fire mines to blast him towards Zazyre and creating another set of mines on his feet and using them to avoid the flames at the last possible moment he could possibly leaving Zazyre out to fry. Unexpectedly a Kidō attack was fire as well right after that dodge which was avoided the same way. It all seemed too simple just avoiding everything and let the weakling take the fall.

"It appears you need to do something about that breath of yours. We wouldn't want you to be stinking things up do we? So Your from 6th squad huh? You really expect to understand the Yazaki flames from the weakest member who weilds them? Alright then don't come crying to me once i burn that shit you call a face right off. This should be a fun test of skills. "

Yoma quickly spewed words as he continued to move forward but as he moved it finally hit him as well. The exhaustion of his own training. He had pushed his body too far from the training before hand. He started to completely lose any ability to move and used his own sword to create a balance for himself to prevent falling to the ground. Using rocks he held with in his pouch and setting them with charges he created a smoke screen to try to cover the field. He would start random tossing fire balls toward both targets with their new locations as they moved unknown.

"This damn body why couldn't you hold on for a few more moments. i haven't even pushed you that far yet. It seems i never have any time for fun. i guess i can still use as much energy i have until i pass out. i wont stop this part until i see the pain on the faces of these two idiots. "

Yoma stopped throwing fireballs for a moment unsure of what would be going on. This cease fire only lasted for a moment but then continued to fire of a fire ball on right after the other in both directions. He had also reached the limits of his own flame usage. It was unknown how long he was going to be able to last but he held on to the determination of making sure he was not going down with out a fight and also meant his own body won't be beating him either.
Zaz
Zaz
Ballsy-Kun

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Beginning of something new - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue27500/99999Beginning of something new - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (27500/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:46 pm
Zazyre would let the girl finish talking, but was quite surprised when she started breathing fire, and even more surprised when the fire split into two and one half started coming towards him. He jumped to the left and backed away, bringing his Zanapkuto up in case of another attack coming, and just in time to, as when the girl charged her downward slash glanced off of his blade.

Sensing the fight was about to get a bit riled up he quickly started backing away to gain distance, and got behind a corner just in time to avoid the fireballs being flung seemingly everywhere. He wondered what he had just got himself into, and started to regret having checked on Yoma.

Continuing to take cover from the stray fireball, he looked out from around the corner, though he couldn't really see anything for the smokescreen rising off of the ground covered most of the terrain. He watched closely, looking for any sign of movement that might be a hint for another attack or his opponents location. He hoped this fight didn't get TOO out of hand.

Last edited by Zazyre on Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed 'From' to 'For' (Grammatical stuff))
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Beginning of something new - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Beginning of something new - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:46 pm
Tessa was pleasantly surprised when the two managed to dodge her flames as well as her other attacks. However, then Yoma made a smokescreen with dirt, stopping her from seeing his location. Fireballs came flying out of nowhere and Tessa just smirked. She raised her hands in front of her face, the fireballs hitting her directly, she didn’t move at all, no attempt to avoid them. Her clothes burned away, caught on fire, but somehow they managed to stay intact. She glared down at him, a sort of angry look on her face, not a single burn on her body.

“Are you underestimating me Yoma? I’m not just called dragon girl for no reason, you know. Alright, I’m not holding back anymore. Hadō 41, Geruto Oshii.”

Tessa swung her blade down, having casted her Kidō, and a powerful gust shot forth. Not only did it blow away Yoma’s smokescreen, but it also could send the two shinigami flying backwards, as if they had been hit by a more powerful version of Sho. The wind would have a bluish glow, having been mixed with her reiatsu for the technique.

“Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and tear out your own throat. Bakudo 9, Horin.”

An orange and yellow tendril shot from Tessa’s hand as she pointed it at Yoma, attempting to entangle him in her Kidō. Turning her attention to Zazyre, she pointed her finger towards him.

“Bakudo 4, Hainawa.”

A yellow energy rope sprung forth from her finger, attempting to wrap around Zazyre’s arms in order to entangle them. Her body lowered to the ground, her wings becoming still before folding up behind her, taking up less space.

“This was ridiculous… I expected more of you Yoma. You’re pathetic.”

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum