Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JohnSeever
JohnSeever
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Making New Friends (tina) Left_bar_bleue0/0Making New Friends (tina) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Making New Friends (tina) Empty Making New Friends (tina)

Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:20 am
Steve was sitting at a table, in front of a cafe. on the table was a cup of coffee and a simple sandwich, which was a bacon and tomato. he was looking at everyone that walked by, seeing all the different people and not knowing who is what. He himself was different, just like some of those that were walking, since who knows who was a Quincy and who was a Shinigami. Steve just read about them, and had not seen nor met any... yet.

Still, from time, he would work on a picture he was drawing on a napkin, of one of the buildings that was within eye sight of where he was. His mind did drift back to what he last remembered before waking up in this world. All of his friends and those who he had fought against, where no longer here. although perhaps Thor was the one that still lived, being a god and all. But who knows, since Steve had really no way of talking to him. As he thought, he blinked and shook his head, taking a drink of coffee, and thinking of what happened when he woke up here.

While walking in the city within the clouds, he was attacked by some creature. and he was able to get away from her, but he had no idea who she was, just that she was a master with a sword and was young, maybe late teens. The other man he met, was one who was sitting on a bench and he was named Jacob Smith. Funny that the two he had met, one wanted to kill him. But that was still an on going fight, since he was sort of a living legend to those who knew their history.

However, Steve was content to sit and drink, watch people and draw. the only thing that was still his out of everything he had, his ability to draw and his uniform and shield. "I miss the time with my friends," he comments as he sighs and looks around at people.

Last edited by JohnSeever on Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Making New Friends (tina) Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Making New Friends (tina) Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Making New Friends (tina) Empty Re: Making New Friends (tina)

Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:28 am
The blonde haired girl walked through the streets, covering her mouth with her hand as she yawned. Her blue eyes were searching around as she walked forward, finally finding her favorite café. Today, like most other days, she was wearing a black leather jacket and tight fitting leather pants. The jacket was left open in the front, allowing people to see the metallic vest she wore under it, along with the white tee shirt under that. Along with that, they could see the three pistol holsters, all holding their respective handguns. She glanced down at the watch on her right hand, checking the time as she got closer. On her back was what appeared to be an AR-15, though she had heavily modified this weapon. Entering the café, she smiled and waved to the man behind the counter, going up to order a coffee and a sandwich. Of course she would earn some stares from people as she passed, one didn’t usually see someone go in to a café this heavily armed.

Heading over to her usual table, she looked around, her eyes widening as she saw a man drawing on a napkin. Quickly, she reached a hand in to her pocket, pulling out a metal tin. Within this tin was all her possessions from before she made the jump, things she deemed too precious to leave behind. From within the tin, she pulled out what looked like a collectible card of some sort. These had been produced back then, showing the super heroes that had been celebrated in comics during that time. This particular card was of Captain America, one of her favorites. Looking over the card at the table , she was sure of it now. The man sitting at that table had to be him, Steve Rogers, the man behind the mask of Captain America.

Slowly, she closed the tin, holding the card in her hands as she slowly walked over to him until she was next to him. She couldn’t believe what she was seeing, she had thought everything from her past had vanished, swallowed up by the madness that had come after her disappearance. She slowly laid the card on the table, slowly sliding it towards the man as she began to talk.

“E-excuse me sir… do… do you mind signing this?”

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

JohnSeever
JohnSeever
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Making New Friends (tina) Left_bar_bleue0/0Making New Friends (tina) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:32 am
Glancing, Steve saw the card and blinked at it as the hand holding it moved it forward, and he looked up at who the hand belonged too. Steve saw a lady, early twenties he would guess, with blond hair and blue eyes. What she was wearing caught his attention, the tight pants and open jacket, with a metallic vest and three guns under the vest. the rifle on her back also caused him to raise an eyebrow before looking at the card and studying it.

He turned the card over to look at the back, as he remembered being asked if he would sign some Colson's trading cards, which kind of brought some shock, as he knew nothing of cards. However, that never came before Colson was killed by Loki onboard the Helicarrier. Steve thought about this as he turned the card over to look at the picture, "Vintage," he says simply as he thinks and picks up his pen, before stopping and placing it on the table next to the card. Standing, "Ma'am," he says as he pulls out a chair for her if she would like to sit down, showing that people now a days he has noticed do not show manners, but he is from a different time, when it was common place. "Would you like to join me?" he asks her as he waits to see if she sits down.

If she does, Steve will follow suit and watch her as he thinks before picking up the pen and looking at the card. He smiles and remembers how the great baseball players he knew and grew up listening to during the early to mid 1900s signed autographs and wrote, You pal, Captain America, on the card. Placing the pen on the table, he hands the card back to Amy. "Never knew someone would know who I am without working for the government," he states. "Seems things never change," he adds as he takes a drink of his coffee. "Steve Rogers," he says as he introduces himself to her.

Last edited by JohnSeever on Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Making New Friends (tina) Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Making New Friends (tina) Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:45 pm
Amy noticed the man raise an eyebrow at her outfit, but she didn’t mind. She was used to worse, most people did not take kindly to a lady coming in to their store with weaponry. That’s why she had started going to this café every morning, the owners here were fine with it. While customers may give her odd looks, it meant not being thrown out before she ordered. She nodded as he noted that it was rather old, smiling slightly. When he offered for her to sit down next to him, she smiled happily.

“Yes, I would love that. Thank you.”

She sat down at the chair he had pulled out, watching as he sat down and signed the card before handing it back to her. She took it gingerly in her hand, treating it with utmost care as she took out the tin, sitting it down on the table. Removing the top, she placed the card back in. The man beside her would be able to see inside, spotting a lot of objects that were popular among kids and teenagers from the nineteen hundreds and two thousands. There was at least one other card from the Avengers set, a couple of Magic the gathering cards, a four gigabyte flash drive, a baseball card from two thousand and five, and a single photo, folded twice in a way that hid what it showed. Replacing the lid on the box, she put it back in the pocket within her jacket.

“Nice to meet you sir, my name is Amy Heiwajima. Sorry about that, I’ve carried that tin around for years. It contains items from my childhood, stuff I loved back then. Of course that includes Captain America, I used to read the comics until…”

She went quiet for a couple of moments, thinking about what she had done when she was twenty years of age.

“I never thought I would see anything from that time again… gone in the blink of an eye, disappearing without a trace. Yea, I guess that card would be considered an antique now. It’s been what, 400 years since I obtained it, give or take a few. Anyway, what brought you here?”

She wasn’t talking about him being in a coffee shop, she wanted to know what he was doing here, in the year twenty four thirteen. The Captain America comics had been produced during her childhood, and from what she understood he didn’t have any sort of immortality. So how had he stayed alive since then? She was curious, and she wanted an answer.

JohnSeever
JohnSeever
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:43 am
Smiling, Steve thought about the questions being asked, "I honestly have no idea why I am here," he says to her as he looks at all the people and buildings before looking back at Amy. "A friend of mine once said a lot had changed while I was a capcicle. Took me a while to adjust to being on ice for seventy years. Only to live for a few years, before being a.." and he thinks for a moment. "Capcicle for four hundred years," he adds as he takes a drink of his coffee.

Sighing, he looks at Amy, thinking of his close friends and those who more or less became his family and how they might have felt when he disappeared, only to be frozen by Loki and iced over again. Hidden from the people of the world and time until a battle and he arrives like an ice berg into Japan. "All I have is what i was wearing when I last saw twenty fifteen. Than there were Gods and alien races trying to take over. now there are Gods or so-called gods, deamons or devils, and ghosts, plus the others that are here either trying to take over or destroy the place," he mentions to Amy.

Thinking, he looks up at the location of Sukai Karakura. "Not much a man who has been alive since nineteen fourteen to do in a world where everyone is like the Hulk, only instead of strength, they carry weapons."

Last edited by JohnSeever on Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:31 am
Amy listened to the man, sighing as the man talked about the changes that had taken place. It was something that she understood well, it was the same feeling that she had had to deal with ten or so years ago. Her left hand rose up, running along the band that held the eye patch over her left eyes. It had been a price to pay when she had obtained her powers, the loss of one eye. Having drawn a bit of attention to it, she smiled at Steve.

“Yea, I know what you mean. It’ll take time to get used to things here, I’ve had ten years to adapt and still things surprise me. To be honest, most people wield weapons because they are a part of their supernatural abilities. For me, my ability is extremely weak, and it only serves to enhance my ability to use weaponry.”

She leaned back, looking out the windows of the café absentmindedly as she thought about what had happened. She hadn’t ever thought she would meet someone like Captain America, it was sort of like a dream come true. Then she spotted it, far in the distance, beyond what any other person should be able to see, a beast was heading for them. A hollow, a small one, was flying over the buildings, headed straight for the café. It was still about 200 meters away or so, maybe a bit farther, but if it was capable of firing a cero, this place would get trashed quickly. Looking over at the man next to her, she stood up quickly, talking quietly to him.

“I’ve got to move, something is headed this way. I hope we meet again, or if you feel up to fighting a monster, follow me.”

The other patrons of the shop would not be able to hear what she said, and with that she walked quickly outside. She hated this, just as she had met her hero she had been forced to move, separated from talking with him. Well, no use complaining about it.

JohnSeever
JohnSeever
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:40 pm
Looking at her as she stood, he was aware of that look and reaction, having seen it enough times. He two rose and headed out the door, following her. "You have a suit?" he asked her as he went to his bike and opened a compartment on it, pulling out a shield that Amy would recognize, and than removing his jacket and shirt. Once his shirt and jacket was off, he placed them in the compartment. Next he removed his shoes and pants and placed those int he same compartment. He pulled out a pair of boots and put those on and pulled the cowl over his head.

Grabbing his shield, he placed it on his left arm and tightened the straps. Looking at Amy, he thought, "Call it," he says to her simply as he looks around the area. He knows what to do, but having never fought nor seen a Hollow before, he was not one to understand them. So it was best to take orders from one who was more familiar with the situation.

Last edited by JohnSeever on Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:34 am
The man followed her, and Amy smiled. Asking if she had a suit or not, she shook her head once, a soft hum starting to emit from the metal vest under her jacket.

“Nah, I don’t have one. If you tried to punch me right now, you’d probably only end up hurting yourself. I never know when these damn creatures will show up, so my equipment is the same as my normal, everyday clothing.”

It was true that a punch couldn’t hurt her right now, the force field projected from her vest was meant for stopping bullets, a simple punch likely could not break through it. Reaching behind her vest, she pulled out a strange looking pistol of some sort as she looked around. She scanned the area until she found what she was looking for, a metal set of stairs leading to the roof of a nearby building. Quickly she motioned for Steve to follow her as she sprinted off towards the stairs. Quickly she made her way up the stairs, running to the edge as she found the hollow in the sky again. Her eyes widened in surprise, the monster had already covered half the distance, now only one hundred meters away. It was definitely fast, and it definitely seemed to be targeting Amy. She crouched down, raising her gun as she took the few precious seconds to aim her shot.

However, this process would be interrupted as the hollow opened its mouth, charging up a cero as it flew closer to her. It would be ready to fire before her, Amy understood this and decided to do what she thought was the best option. She pulled the trigger, a bullet souring out of the chamber without the usual sound on a gunshot. Only the sound of the bullet cutting through the wind was heard, no sound of a gunpowder explosion at all. She had not taken the full time she needed to aim though, and the bullet soured to the left, earning a screech from the hollow as it burned through its wing. The hollow let loose the cero a moment later, and Amy tried to ready herself. She dropped the gun quickly, pressing a button on her wristwatch to enable the spirit energy shielding unit. She raised it above her just seconds before the cero would have slammed in to her, letting loose a yell to the hopefully nearby Captain America.

“Captain, I could use some help here!”

JohnSeever
JohnSeever
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:39 am
Steve followed Amy as she ran for the building. Thinking, he looked at the creature and blinked at the fact it was flying fast. Rushing up the stairs, Steve lost track of Amy and by the time he got to the roof, the cero blast had hit and he saw Amy but she was standing. Coming up, he thought as he watched the Hollow and he looked, "How are you doing?" he asks her as he watches the hollow. "Can I gen a gun?" he asks her as he holds out a hand and has his shield up and ready.

If Amy gives him a gun, he takes aim, and begins to fire at the face of the Hollow. Steve is good with shooting, as he is able to track a lot of things. Right now, he is tracking the Hollow and he stops firing if the Hollow heads behind a building. Thinking, he looks around, "We need to get into a crossfire position," he says to her as he looks at Amy. "I would say up there to get a shot at that thing and the other can keep it busy till in position," he says.

However, Steve was not ready for this, as this thing could change on a dime and he had fought others similar, but that was with others who could do the same. Waiting, Steve looked as he tried to find the Hollow again, ready for it.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum