Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

[OTMS Casual Thread of the Month] Nominations October 2013 Empty [OTMS Casual Thread of the Month] Nominations October 2013

Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:51 am
[OTMS Casual Thread of the Month] Nominations October 2013 333xwrd

Casual Thread of the Month Nominations!

Casual Thread of the month is typically known for who has had the most intense, chilled out or just plain badass thread that hasn't involved fighting! Or at least, a lack of it. The casual thread of the month wants your votes, and if you have any? Well, I'd suggest you chuck them in here quick. Nominations will close soon, so hurry with your nominations and may the best thread win!

1.You can't nominate more than once!

2.Please state which thread you are voting for and why, then a link to the thread would also be lovely.
Anonymous

[OTMS Casual Thread of the Month] Nominations October 2013 Empty Re: [OTMS Casual Thread of the Month] Nominations October 2013

Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:39 am
This one looks good to me, though it could become a Fight thread I think it's got a good casual vibe. https://www.platinumhearts.net/t10511-beyond-whats-known-open-only-ravana-and-shizuo-have-a-posting-order
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[OTMS Casual Thread of the Month] Nominations October 2013 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999[OTMS Casual Thread of the Month] Nominations October 2013 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

[OTMS Casual Thread of the Month] Nominations October 2013 Empty Re: [OTMS Casual Thread of the Month] Nominations October 2013

Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:19 pm
wedding

this is biased here (sorry) but i got to go with this :p
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[OTMS Casual Thread of the Month] Nominations October 2013 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000[OTMS Casual Thread of the Month] Nominations October 2013 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:38 pm
Wedding thread. All the way.

ALL THE WAY.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Anonymous

Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:26 pm
Archived
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum