Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Strange girl in the twelfth division [open] Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Strange girl in the twelfth division [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Strange girl in the twelfth division [open] Empty Strange girl in the twelfth division [open]

Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:35 am

Artist: Arctic Monkeys - Song: Arabella - Word Count: 3117

Rachel sighed, sitting in the dream bubble that was the birth place of her and her sister. The pink haired girl was bored, bored out of her mind, and she wanted to leave. Stretching, the cat like ears atop her head perked up as she faded from that plane of existence, her body coming out on the material plane.

Looking around, Rachel had a confused look on her face, her pink furred tail twitching slightly as she spotted many people in front of strange machines, working on them relentlessly. Giggling softly, Rachel concentrated, sucking up all the electricity from the machines in to her body, causing them all to sputter to a halt. As the man rounded on her angrily, Rachel smiled mischievously, stuck out her tongue at them, and ran off. She never got too far ahead of them, always making sure they could see her as they chased her around, her giggling laugh echoing throughout whatever place she was in. Looking over her shoulder, she laughed, taunting the men chasing her in a sing song voice.

“You can’t catch me, you can’t catch me. Can’t catch me, can’t catch me, can’t catch me! Slowpokes, slowpokes, you’re such slowpokes!”

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Teijo
Teijo
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Strange girl in the twelfth division [open] Left_bar_bleue5/100Strange girl in the twelfth division [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Strange girl in the twelfth division [open] Empty Re: Strange girl in the twelfth division [open]

Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:35 am
Hiroshi was walking the halls reading another book. Because his previous one was absolutely destroyed, so he got new one. He would hold it up with his right hand mid way up his body while his left hand rested on his Zanpakutō. He enjoyed doing this in this area because he did not have to worry about interuption... Usually. As he continued to walk down the hall he was in the lights began to flicker then shut off. He let out a sigh of annoyance for this had now made it so he could not enjoy his book. For some reason whenever he finally gets time to read someone decides it's okay to interrupt one way or the other. So he shut his book and put it inside his coat pocket. Hirsohi was dressed in a old fashioned white suit with a single button buttoned up on the lower part of his torso.

"This is annoying."

He continued walking down the hall until he heard something that only could be described as a bull in a china shop. Meaning the reason he had to stop reading was because of this annoyance. There was a roar of 12th division members in the distance, so he knew that something annoying was coming. He continued to walk and found the 4 way intersection where he heard the noises from. He knew that if he did not stop this ruckus something extremely bad was going to happen. He peaked around the corner and saw the troublemaker being chased by the entirety of the 12th division. Hiroshi knew if he caused any destruction with fighting or with a kido he would be severely reprimanded so he did the simplest thing he could do. He timed it so right when she turned her head he stuck out his foot and tripped her as the entire 12th division came to an abrupt stop in front on him. He walked out in between them and looked at the 12th division.

"Fix this now."

They all went running in the opposite direction to go and restore power to the area. For him this meant he got to go back and read again, but unfortunately he wasn't allowed that right now. He had to deal with the hooligan that caused this ordeal in the first place. He didn't know who she was and didn't know why she caused this ruckus but what he did know is he couldn't continue to read until this was dealt with. He reached out his hand to help her back up

Anonymous

Strange girl in the twelfth division [open] Empty Re: Strange girl in the twelfth division [open]

Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:55 pm

Artist: Slipknot - Song: Psychosocial - Word Count: 3117

The lights and electricity to the machines seemed to restore as electricity went down the path the two were on. Slowly foot steps could be heard coming towards them an intense spiritual pressure, considered one of the strongest the Gotei 13 had come across in it's many years. He walked slowly his foot steps echoing out as he arrived on the seen. Tsubasa was carrying a report and his eyes were crimson the coloring almost seemed evil as he looked over the situation of the two people standing before him. His new Lieutenant seemed to of caught whatever was to blame for this. He pulled out something from his robes grabbing a piece of the female's reiatsu or energy source into a specialized container. It was rather fascinating she didn't belong here yet scientists never turned away experiments that came along. " It's alright Hiroshi." Tsubasa wasn't easily disturbed and his voice though speaking little the Captain was in many cases a complex man.

Rachel Dare the being was indeed interesting the structure making her up was not of the normal complex build, he glanced at Hiroshi now taking in his new Vice Captain the imposing figure of the 12th Division's leader stood. Much was on his mind, the fact was his strength had been tested and proven. Tsubasa had done things his own way, the man gave off electricity the people who'd rushed to fix it found the Captain had simply returned the electricity to it through his reiatsu. He glanced at the jar handing it to a person the man ran off simply vanishing to the office for Tsubasa. "Why are you here? Tsubasa asked the question in a composed manner, his data on the creature was going to require a bit more then just reacting to a person here. The female was obviously far more then just a regular creature for many things were done to get her here.

But for now all the Tiger would do is observe his normal policy was put on hold in interest of what stood before him.

Coding in template By: [THEFROST] Graphics by: Kylekaotikk
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Strange girl in the twelfth division [open] Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Strange girl in the twelfth division [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:46 pm

Artist: Arctic Monkeys - Song: Arabella - Word Count: 3117

As Rachel ran through the area around her, she managed to get caught on something as she turned around to tease the men following her. Falling to the floor with a ‘thwump’, she rubbed her head, looking up at the man who tripped her.

“Ouchies… that hurt…”

Pouting, she then noticed the lights returning. Looking around, she noticed a newcomer, someone who seemed to be the commander of this place. The others here followed whatever orders he gave, and a mischievous smile formed on Rachel’s face. When he asked out she was, she made her move, electricity crackling on the soles of her shoes, shooting off in a direction that was clear of people. Unfortunately, it was at this point that Inverse had decided to see what her sister was up to. Her body materialized right in front of where Rachel was headed, causing her to crash in to her, both of them falling to the ground. Sitting up, they both looked at each other, Inverse’s dream energy pouring from her as it formed in to the scythe that was her weapon. Those around her would have difficulty sensing Inverse’s dream energy, thus making her seem weaker then she truly is.

“Rachel, why didn’t you wait for me like I asked? Come on, I know you wanted to leave and find something fun to do in the material plane, but this is ridiculous. I don’t see how you could find this place fun in any way.”

Rachel glared at the girl for a second, the newcomer looking like a carbon copy of here. Pouting, she mumbled softly at her.

“What do you want sis, you were taking too long. It wasn’t like I was willing to wait forever, and besides, I didn’t even mean to end up here. I wanted to go back to school, but noooo, I have to get dropped off in some random feudal japan mock up.”

Rachel glared back at the men from before, then looked at Inverse, giggling a bit. As if knowing what Rachel was thinking, Inverse broke in to a goofy grin. Together they pointed at the man who seemed to be the leader, and spoke in unison.

“Tag… you’re it!”

And with that, they ran off through the corridors, separating at the closest intersection to run in different directions, giggling madly.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

My crazy girls home
Teijo
Teijo
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Strange girl in the twelfth division [open] Left_bar_bleue5/100Strange girl in the twelfth division [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:25 pm
Hiroshi had not been Vice-Captain for very long so he didnt know what the captain would want from this situtation. What he did know was the man known as Demon Eyes was one to be respected. His spiritual pressure was absolutely amazing. Hiroshi knew his Captain was interested in the two who had intrududed.

Hiroshi respectfully bowed towards his captain and said

"What is your will?"

Hiroshi wasn't a man of many words so he was fine getting straight to the point. He was ready to do whatever was ordered to him by his captain
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Strange girl in the twelfth division [open] Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Strange girl in the twelfth division [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:02 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Strange girl in the twelfth division [open] Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum