Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Teijo
Teijo
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Training] A Simple Theft, or More?  Left_bar_bleue5/100[Training] A Simple Theft, or More?  Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

[Training] A Simple Theft, or More?  Empty [Training] A Simple Theft, or More?

Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:32 pm
Han Shinwoo commonly known as Shinwoo walked through Downtown Karakura City with his school bag over his shoulder holding it with his right hand and his left hand in his pocket he observed the lights that shattered the night and the cars slice through the air. He was kind of antsy because he was alone, but at the same time he would much rather be here then napping in class. He's wearing a white jacket with a blue button up shirt unbuttoned a few buttons at the top with his arm sleeves folded up to just below his elbow and a loose dark grey tie with lighter gray slacks and white shoes.

As he continued with his carefree stroll through downtown he faintly heard something that sounded like a cat in a trash can so he ignored it. But it got louder as he continued walking down the sidewalk. Then out of no where the mellow sound of the cars that were passing by was destroyed by a scream filled with an insane amount of fear. Shinwoo went into a full on sprint and found an alley that was about 10 feet wide where a group of thugs a women being pinned up against the wall and a man bleeding out on the floor. Shinwoo yelled at the group

"Get the hell away from her!"

Shinwoo dropped his bag and started walking towards a group of 6 men 5 average sized and one much larger that the others. The largest man who had the women pinned up against the wall looked over at Shinwoo and yelled

"What the hell did you say pipsqueak?!?!?!?!"

He looked at one of his underlings and motioned him to attack Shinwoo. As he got closer to Shinwoo, Shinwoo got in close with the thug and gave a strong right punch to the thugs gut and followed with putting his right hand on top of the mans head the slamming the man's head into Shinwoo's knee knocking him to the ground

"If that's all you have you bastards should just all come at once!"

Shinwoo went into a full on sprint and the larger man was unimpressed, but still sent the rest. They went two at a time because of how narrow the alley was. From what he could see one of them in the front had a led pipe and the other had brass knuckles he couldn't see what the thugs in the back had though. He grabbed a trash can while he was running towards them and as he got close tossed it straight at the heads of the first two thugs and as that distracted them he slid under the trash and as the man with the pipe tried to duck under it he kicked him straight in his face and jumped back up as the other thug got decked. The one he kicked mostly down, but the second thug stood right back up as Shinwoo jumped back up. The other two arrived and stood next to third thug all facing him.

The thug in the middle was unarmed and the thug to the other side had a chain. The thugs couldn't all come at once so the outside thugs came at him. The thug with the chain who was to the left of Shinwoo swung it in a downwards slice at Shinwoo and he side stepped to the right dodging the chain but the other man got a punch into his ribs on the right side. Shinwoo grabbed the man's opposite hand and pulled the thug towards him and headbutted him dazing him then follow by grabbing his elbow with his other hand and pulling it over his shoulder throwing the thug in the air having him slamming onto the ground.

The thug with the swung his chain Horizontally whipping against Shinwoo's making him fall forward against the wall. The thug with the chain then dashed at Shinwoo and wrapped the chain around his neck with Shinwoo blocking it with his left hand preventing him from being completely choked. He then pulled him around where the other thug began to punch him in the torso and face. Shinwoo then front kicked the unarmed thug in the face knocking him back and swung his right elbow back smashing into the thugs head letting Shinwoo out.

Shinwoo coughed regaining his air. He stood up and looked at the thug with the chain and dashed at him and got close enough to press his palm under the thugs chin slamming his head into the a wall. He rubbed his throat because it was sore from the chain being wrapped around it. Out of no where though he was stabbed to in his right shoulder, and as it pulled out Shinwoo spun around and grabbed his shoulder. The unarmed thug had pulled out a knife that was about six inches long.

"That wont stop me."

The thug sneered at Shinwoo and lunged at him with his knife. Shinwoo side stepped to the left dodging the stab and grabbed man wrist and in one clean strike with his left hand he struck the thug's elbow and snapped the arm in half followed by kneeing him in the stomach and quickly lifting his right leg in the air and heel kicked the drop kicked the back of the man's head.

Finally the Largest muscle bound man unpinned the girl as she ran over to the man who was bleeding out. He was 8 Feet tall and had so much muscle it didn't look like he could even reach behind him.

"So the little pipsqueak has some moves. Too bad your gonna die here!!!

Shinwoo knew he was reaching his limits. His had a few cracked ribs, a busted back and his shoulder had been stabbed. He knew he would need an upper hand. He walked over and picked up the straight pipe that was about 4 feet long in his left hand. The large man then charged Shinwoo. He couldn't go around him because of his sheer size and he knew he wouldn't be able to move as well though also. Shinwoo dashed at the large man once he was close the large man through a right punch and Shinwoo responded with jumping to the right kicking off the wall sending him higher into the air and flipped forward using the pipe in his left hand and slamming it onto the back of his head. This dazed the large man.

As Shinwoo landed he spun around and back hand hit with the pipe to the back of the knees of the large man bringing him to his knees. He finished by holding the pipe in both hands and made a large strike to the back of his head knocking him unconscious. He then looked over to the women. He walked over to her and the man and tore the mans shirt making a large strip and wrapped it around the wound the man had tight enough to help stop the bleeding.

"Put pressure on it and call the authorities. He will be fine."

As his back was turned though the first thug he took out stood up and yelled at Shinwoo

"You bastard! My boss will kill you and we aren't done with you!

He then ran away. Shinwoo didn't care much about the one running away so he just sat and waited until the authorities came. He was taken to the Hospital and quickly recovered from his injuries. On the day he was to be let out a couple officers came by and asked Shinwoo a few questions. Through out the questioning he was compliant, but was also told that the thugs he had beat down are a part of a notorious gang in those parts that had been perpetrators in many other crimes similar to that one. Though as of lately they have gotten more violent and had been growing in number. Shinwoo's only question through this entire questioning was

"Why haven't you stopped them yet?"

The only way they could answer was with excuses and what was even worse is that this gang known as the "Vipers" knew who he was and now had a grudge against him.
Teijo
Teijo
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Training] A Simple Theft, or More?  Left_bar_bleue5/100[Training] A Simple Theft, or More?  Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

[Training] A Simple Theft, or More?  Empty Re: [Training] A Simple Theft, or More?

Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:17 pm
The next day Shinwoo met up with his friends and walked to school together. As they were walking Shinwoo didn't give much thought to the day before, but just enjoyed the people around him. He wasn't the kind of person to brag about things like that, he just wanted to move on. He saw what he did yesterday as something anyone would have and should have done, and believed that was he did was just something that was necessary.

As him and his friends were walking down the same sidewalk like they always had to go to school three men stepped in front of him. At the same time four of them went behind them and a car stopped to the left of them. They were surrounded by thugs all with the same tattoo as the thugs he fought yesterday, a red viper. From the back of the group in front of them a thug whom was bandaged around his head from yesterdays fight began to laugh crazily.

"Your going to die you stupid bastard!!! No one messes with the Vipers!

Shinwoo dropped his bag knowing that he would only have a few seconds to react. He looked to his friends and in that second yelled and pointed to a short fence to the right of them where a house was about 10 yards after

"Run!"

In that second two out of three of his friends bolted for the fence but one of the girls just stood there frozen by fear. Shinwoo ran and wrapped his arm around her waist. He carried her and jumped over the fence handing her off to the other two as his friends rand into the house and kept running.

Shinwoo turned to the group with an angry cold stare.

"Come on now I don't have all day!"

The thugs began to climb the fences so Shinwoo took the opportunity to start to pick them off. Shinwoo dashed to the thug who was closest to him and drop kicked his head into the fence breaking his head through the fence and knocking him unconscious. As he did so 4 more thugs exited out of the vehicle that had stopped by them.

Shinwoo was way out numbered, so the only way he was going to be able to stay alive was to take them out in numbers. He dashed to the left and front kicked the first thug he saw in the chest sending him flying into another thug. The last thug from that group of 4 that was behind him earlier ran at Shinwoo and one that was in the group that was in front of him attempted to attack him from behind him.

The first thug from the back group swung at shinwoo with a with a wild right haymaker and the one behind him attempted to grapple Shinwoo's arms. Shinwoo ducked under the haymaker and did a quick jab to the thug's stomach causing him to bend forward as Shinwoo wrapped his right arm around the thugs head and left under the arm pulled a supplex like move slamming the man's head onto the ground and using the rest of the body to hit the man behind him.

The 4 men whom had come out of the vehicle each had a weapon. Not something that you would pick up in an alley though. One man had brass knuckles with knifes on the outside of each of them. Another with a 4 foot long axe, and the last weapon he could see was a samurai sword. That Samurai sword was the only thing he knew what do with. So with the two from the front group running at him he hopped the fence and began on the newer group.

These men obviously were higher up on the gangs food chain so Shinwoo had to be extremely careful he dashed at the group and the first thing he did was go at the man with the axe. The thug swung a downwards strike at Shinwoo, and he easily side stepped the strike, but the thug who had the knife knuckles hit him across the head and followed with stabbing at him

Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Training] A Simple Theft, or More?  Left_bar_bleue3500/9999[Training] A Simple Theft, or More?  Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

[Training] A Simple Theft, or More?  Empty Re: [Training] A Simple Theft, or More?

Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:12 pm
Deadpool could not help but hear the commotion going on and seeing people running away. He could not help but get excited at the thought that something fun may be happening and he wanted to go see what it was. As he began to get excited though the voices in his head became somewhat of a buzz kil. you do know its proubly just some stupid random attack on the normal humans right? Do you really want to get involved? but we may get to save some big breasted girl who will become one of our fan girls? how can we pass that up? He has a point you know. Do you really want to pass up that chance? knowing our luck though its proubly some guy who already saved the girl and we will show up to late. ohhh we are going and that is my final say on the word.

With that deadpool was off to save the day and possibly gain a fan girl along the way. upon getting there he was dissapointed to see a group of thugs ganging up on some dude. hate to say it but i told you so. yea yea don't rub it in ya douche. With that he jumped out towards the person who was about to be stabed. With quick action he manaed to get the guy out of the way though he got stabed in the side in the process. As the guy stabbed him deadpool simply kicked the guy upside the head sending him flying into a nearby wall.

ohhh they are just normal humans? what an even bigger drag. Ohh well at least we are saveing someone who may become a fan of ours. even though it is a dude haveing a fan will help boost our popularity. ohhh maybe he will make it where we have some fangirls to We love fangirls. Hey idiots what you planning on doing about the 5 knives in our back. i don't have. Feels his back to feel 5 knives stuck in his back. Ohhh wait i do. With that Deadpool went on the offensive and charged at the remaining people who were attacking the boy. No matter how hard they tried they would be unable to even touch deadpool when he was actually fully in the fight.

When watching the fight if you even blinked you missed it. They were no match for the might that was deadpool. After a short instance the remaining attackers were on the ground and he took in a deep breath. well that was boring. remember fans. we need them us merc need fans to give us the money we get paid latter on down the road. A few seconds latter he rememberd the person who was under attack. ohh hey your that guy who got punched. Ohhh that was funny. Ohhh yea by the way im deadpool. It rhymes with home school. and aint no fool. and too cool for school.

He would think as he slowly shook his head as he smiled. Though it would not be seen through the mask he was wearing though. yea well i heard this commotion and was hopeing you where a lovely fangirl but any kind of fan will do for the time being. He said with a nod of his head as he stretched. the hilts of his katana's easily seen over his shoulder. his twin handgun's were straped to his side as well as he looked to the buy before him. well one fan possibly gotten only fangilrs now left to get. ohh i can't wait getting the fangirls will be our dream come true! hey don't forget the chimichanga's Those things are like my little wrapped slices of heaven.
Teijo
Teijo
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:49 pm
Shinwoo was dazed so he didn't know if everything that just happened had actually happened or if he had drifted in and out of consciousness, but if what he just saw was true this person before him was extremely powerful. He had wielded weapons that were lethal in nature and even though he did just look like a guy in a giant red jumpsuit who also liked to talk to himself, this man had probably just saved from being seriously injured.

Shinwoo was sort of confused on where this person came from or why he was talking to himself. To this normally he would think a person is crazy, but a man with that kind of power and having the ability to do what he just witnessed couldn't of that been that crazy. Could he?

"My name is Han Shinwoo. Everyone calls me Shinwoo though. Deadpool thank you for saving me, but how were you able to do all of that? With such speed and power you were able to take those men out in an instant. I don't have power like that, but if you could show me how to obtain it I could use it to better protect my friends."

Shinwoo put his hand to his head finding a small amount of blood but at most he had a small concussion. He then looked at Deadpool's back and then looked at his face and pointed to his back

"I don't know if or how you forgot, but you seem to have knives sticking out of your back... Are you gonna be alright? I don't think I would like to be a fan exactly, but please Deadpool teach me how to be strong like you.
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Training] A Simple Theft, or More?  Left_bar_bleue3500/9999[Training] A Simple Theft, or More?  Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:58 pm
Deadpool could not help but blink as he slowly began to nod his head as he stared at the man before him. Ohhh yea i did forget about them. and this one to. He said as he removed the knife from his side and then the five from his back. then he could not help but tilt his head to the side as someone asked him to train them. ohhh so you wish to learn from the master. Ohh well okay i suppose i could have a pow wow and see what the others think. Though they can harsh my mellow. well i do not know you know most students tend to turn on their masters to say they are stronger. That may be true. but how can we pass up an oppertunity to show off our awesome. Yea and maybe we can get some chimichanga's out of it. We may heal but we still crave their heavenly taste. I say why the heck not. after all we do need something to keep us busy on the down time after all.

As he was speaking to the voices in his head he had turned around as if he was having a group huddle. Though the people he was talking to was in his head. His own mental stability was greatly damaged cause of the experaments performed on him. And his humanity was greatly tainted. hey i am not tainted. you take that back person who thinks he knows what tainted is. Sheesh some people. As he griped at the voices in his head the the male who would be looking at his back would take note of something odd for a human anyway. The wounds he had gotten from the knife were already healing. and after a few moments would be completely gone as if they were never there to begin with. I see no harm in it. and i can tell you now the others all say go for it. It may do us some good to have an understudy.

With it seeming that all the voices in his head agreeing that he should take him on he slowly nods his head as he turned to look to the boy. okay Seems we all agree that we should take you on as our student of awesome. Though i should proubly warn you. the chances you will ever be as awesome as me may never happen. ohh yea though i will promise you will always look better then me. Though thats not really saying much sense my face looks like it went through a meat grinder. Though if i get a mission i will go on that. sense suicide runs are my jam! well that and improv.

ohhh tell him how we fight at times. he may never master it like we have but he may want to try it sometime. you are right i should tell him about that. Okay. I can attack with a wide variety of martial arts. my long life made it where i can master multiple styles. I also fight with Puns and bullets and pointy things. Though i will say you may not want to come on missions with me. cause it calls for me to un-alive people. thats not for everyone and anyone who stops me from un-aliveing people are nothing but a drag. he said with a frown as he slowly shook his head. well in any case we are all in agreement so we will take you on as our student. we know much that can help you but without haveing cancer like me i am afraid i can not teach you how to regenerate like me. sorry dude but im just that awesome. With that he decided that the student idea would be fun to play around with. This was the start of his days as master. ohhhhhh i like hearing people call me master it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. Okay anyway we will start the training as soon as we can. but sense you look all beat up now would be a bad time. unless you think you can handle a little training?
Teijo
Teijo
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:33 pm
Shinwoo was in awe by the sheer pain resistance this man had. With all of those knives in him he should be dead, but what was even more interesting was the fact that he was healing from the stabs. He watched as Deadpool debated with himself, and at first he questioned whether or not this was a good idea, but it didn't take too long before he decided it was. He knew Deadpool could teach him how to be much stronger than he currently was so he had no other choice but to call Deadpool master.

He feels where he was hit earlier and finds the bleeding had ceased so he looked up at Deadpool with a determination and said

"Whatever it takes Master. I am ready now."

Shinwoo knew he hadn't seen the last of this gang so he decided that he would use whatever means to become stronger before they decided to target someone he cared about. Even if it took him taking out every single person within that gang he would if only to make sure that his important people were safe.

"Where should we start?

Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:46 pm
Deadpool looked to the man as he tilted his head to one side. should we start with just telling him how we normally fight or should we show him. I mean no un-aliveing him of course but it's better to show then say. I agree we should show him but we should hold back. no useing the bullets or pointy things just yet. i agree and he called us master it makes us all tingly. lets just show him? and so he learns better lets do everything at a pace he can see. okay then sense its decided i will show you how i fight. The keeping people alive way of course. I am unpredictable cause i never am the same way twice. unless im fighting someone else but who cares about that? okay then attack me with everything you've got. after all if you can not do that then your not worth training.

He stated as he looked to the guy. Deadpool would look as if he had no actual fighting stance at all. In fact he was doing the robot? soon after he would start oddly running in place as he spoke. im gunna getchya im gunna getchya. ant never gunna se me comein cause im gunna getchya! this all seemed to have no real meaning in the fight but this was just one of the many reason he was considered to be unpredictable. His fight style was to do anything and everything to throw the enemy off their guard. to confuse them byond belief. Soon he would stop running in place and he took a sumo wrestler stance.

okay we are ready well you can attack any time. just make sure you give it yout all. its boring if you don't
Teijo
Teijo
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:01 pm
Shinwoo found it a tad bit odd, but funny what Deadpool was doing. He knew that Deadpool wasn't exactly the conventional kind of person, but he also knew that if he was going to survive against such a strong person he would need to give it his all. He had grown up in martial arts but he had never faced an opponent this strong before and the last time he let loose he didn't stop.Even though that was true this man was a different story he could take whatever Shinwoo through at him so that removed the fear he had of giving it his all.

Another factor that would play a part in this was Shinwoo was still a small amount dazed from the hit, because he had grown up in martial arts it wasn't something that he wasn't already used to. He was able to quickly adapt to his pain and overcome his daze enough to do his best

"Yes Master."

Shinwoo put his hands up in front of him with his right hand closer to his chest and his left more out in front of him with his chest facing a little more to the right so he did not leave it open for a easy hit. Shinwoo then dashed and Deadpool and opened with a right hook to his jaw and followed with a left undercut to the ribs. Shinwoo then followed with a series of quick jabs to the chest and head finishing with a massive right roundhouse kick to the left side of Deadpool's head
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:43 am
deadpool watched him as he kept thinking of how slow was slow enough. let's see slow enough slow enough. Ohhh i know i can do that. ohh boy does this mean dancy time? ohhh i love dancy time.well at least one of us loves dane time. It makes me feel like one of those cheap stage dancers. Well we do have to keep in mind that we are trying to not hurt him and that dance time as you call it is the best option for that. okay then its decided dancy time it is. As he spoke his eyes would seem to never leave the target before him. His methods are strange but then again he was only bearly touching the surface of what he was actually capable of doing.

ohhhh i still get all tingly when i get called that.

As he watched his student put up his hands he took in the fight style and slowly noded his head. ohhh a martial artist? let me guess you only managed to get mastery of it over your whole lifetime? i say impressive for a normal human. He said he watched the person and as soon as the right hook started towards him he would do an odd motion that would look like a slight side steping breakdance move. His right hand would move to set the attack off balance and his arm would move to completely redirect the attack as he ducked into a form of twirl that landed him behind the person. Soon after a light shove would simply push him forward some but no hard would actually be done.

Soon he would take note of him comeing back with an uppercut. Though this time he would use the momentum from the fist and the power within his arms. He would quickly put his two hands together and push against the uppercut. This would send him jumping upwards and into a mid air ice scateing like twirl. He would soon land on the ground behind his target and tap him on the back of the head. As soon as that was done the roundhouse kick came at him. As soon as he noticed it he ended up doing the splits to avoid the attack all together. stareing at the guy he could not help but think of what he could do that was not leathal. Then he snapped his fingers as he slowly moved to stand upright after the attack had passed.

ohhh i know what i will do. Immagination fight time! After saying that he pointed to the target before him as he spoke. why not go soak your head! As soon as he said that Deadpool and Shinwoo would turn into a oddly drawn comic book version of themselves. Deadpool would look like the hulk wearing his outfit. Shinwoo would look like a wimpy nerd. Deadpool would simply pick up shinwoo and toss him into a kidy pool to soak his head. as soon as this was done the strange cartoony look would dissapear and everything would go back to normal. ohhh i love imagination fight time.

ooc: Note i will allow you to avoid the attack of the puns attack if you so see fit. Though as it would seem its not ment to actually hurt but i will leave if you want to get wet up to you
Teijo
Teijo
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:45 pm
Shinwoo had no idea about what just happened. He looked at this man and thought he was human, but after seeing that he wasn't sure. With his head drenched he wiped off his brow. He saw that Deadpool was just barely even trying at all to avoid his attacks. So he knew it was time to do something a bit more unconventional. He hadn't ever had to so he wasn't exactly sure what to do, but if he was going to hit Deadpool he had to do something different.

He wasn't angry that he was weaker, he was eager to find his strength. With in his heart he had a fire to become better and knowing that he had to overcome his simplistic moves. All of his life he was taught a singular way to fight. It was time to change.

Shinwoo ran to his 2 o clock towards the front of the car and jumped at it followed by kicking off it using his right leg going pushing him towards Deadpool a superman punch. He knew that Deadpool could easily dodge it so in case he followed through landing on his right foot bringing his body around and doing a heel kick with his left leg to Deadpool's mid-section. Shinwoo finished it with quickly spinning around and doing a double fist strike to Deadpool's chest.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum