Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Training] A Simple Theft, or More?  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3500/9999[Training] A Simple Theft, or More?  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

[Training] A Simple Theft, or More?  - Page 2 Empty Re: [Training] A Simple Theft, or More?

Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:09 pm
Deadpool looked to him as he slowly clapped his hands. Ohhhh im happy your heads all wet. ohh wait that means i did good in a way. ohhh yea i know what i will do now. time for puff puff time. Deadpool clapped his hands as he watched the human moveing as if it was an improvised attack. Ohhh improv its my jam! He waited untill he saw the superman attack and with a smile he swiftly moved out of the way. Though he had an idea that it was just a diversion. As soon as the second part of the attack started it would his nothing but a strange red and black puff of smoke. Deadpool used his teleport ability and as he used it he could not help but speak. Poof poof.

As he said the second poof a puff of smoke appeared a few feet away and deadpool was in the center of it. As it cleared away he gave a soft smile as he looked to the boy. getting better. Improv is a good way to catch people off guard. Though a better way is to read ones moves. their body tells you all you need to know. useing it is the best course of action. once you learn this you can do just about anything. Though you will not be as awesome as me you will get there. Deadpool would say though he would seem diffrent now. though it would not last long. [color=red] hey who said you could take over. i was haveing fun. Shakeing his head he looked to the boy and grined. He may be a pain in my arse but he's right.

ooc in the last paragraph you will hear the green. It was just to show one of his other personalitys had taken over. so you will hear both the red and the green in that.
Teijo
Teijo
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Training] A Simple Theft, or More?  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100[Training] A Simple Theft, or More?  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

[Training] A Simple Theft, or More?  - Page 2 Empty Re: [Training] A Simple Theft, or More?

Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:46 am
When Deadpool disappeared in front of Shinwoo the only thought that was going through Shinwoo's head was

*He Just said poof poof...*

Shinwoo was motivated to continue to get better. Though he was a little bit frustrated he took a deep breath and analyzed the situation starting from the beginning. His first conventional strikes were easily readable and dodged. They could have even been turned against him in such a way that it would have been destructive to himself. This showed Shinwoo that in order to defeat an opponent with actual skill he could not use conventional means. He had to make a style all his own.

His second attempt employed creative tactics but still had a certain readability that made it too easy for Deadpool to dodge. Obviously using a style that was more fluent than his original attacks were needed but he also would need to be able to come up with ways that would improve his chance to land a hit.

When one of Deadpool's alter egos spoke he then understood. It wasn't just about going all out and trying your best to hit the enemy. It was concocting a strategy that would best his opponents.

Right now the person he had to try to hit well... He had no idea what the hell he was doing. He couldn't read Deadpool very well at all and to make it even harder Deadpool is stronger and faster than he is. So he would have to make the best out of his environment and the best out of his skills.

Shinwoo made a full on sprint at Deadpool and as he did he began screaming like a crazy man. This looked so odd, but Shinwoo had his reasons for it. As soon as he got close he slid through Deadpool's Right leg while grabbing Deadpool's left ankle with his left hand he would bring it with him meaning if landing would make Deadpool fall on his face. Shinwoo would then follow by kicking his body off the ground using his right hand to put him up in a handstand while still holding the ankle and finished with a snap kick to Deadpool's back.
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Training] A Simple Theft, or More?  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3500/9999[Training] A Simple Theft, or More?  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:18 am
Deadpool could not help but turn his head to the side when the other human started to scream. He still payed attention to him as he smiled to him. Ohhhh are we haveing a screaming contest? After saying that he to began to scream as well. though his seemed to be more as if he was doing it just to scream louder. As he watched the person the attack soon came. he was able to read the attack but only cause he was the type to understand crazy and unpredictable tactics. He moved in such a way that the first part of the attack bearly missed. Though he could have avoided it easily he did still want to make a point. He did manage to avoid the other attacks though he did laugh slightly.

ohh that was good you have gotten better. Well it was something that you can use anyway. Though you need a little less scream and a little more crazy. like this. With that he began to break dance and laughed as he did so. He soon stoped as he stared at the other human. you know what you earned a treat. With that he grabed the mask he was wearing and slowly removed it. the male before him would see a face so messed up that it would look alot like swiss cheese. It would look as if something caused parts of his skin to melt away. Ohhhh you get to see my face. feel happy cause i do not show it to many people. He gave a laugh and a smile as he stared at the person before him.

[Training] A Simple Theft, or More?  - Page 2 Tumblr_mhfb3j2Cnx1qip26po1_500

Ohhhh this makes me feel all tingly showing my face and what not. Ohhh maybe i should run around without it? naaa. I already get plenty of dirty looks with it on don't need the extra looks with it off.
Teijo
Teijo
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Training] A Simple Theft, or More?  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100[Training] A Simple Theft, or More?  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:41 pm
Shinwoo looked upon the face of the man whom had been training him. At first he felt a little sick seeing the face of this man making it hard for him to keep his lunch down. The disgusting features that looked like they plagued his face including the massive holes and bright yellow eyes made him wonder. He knew no one would allow themselves to have something like that done to them. So the only way that could have happened is if it had been forced on him. He clenched his fist and looked into the eyes of Deadpool and said

"I'm sorry that no one was there to protect you when this happened to you."

Shinwoo then turned around and walked over to the car and searched through it to see if he could find any clues of where these men had come from. Something that was continuing to show up was a single hotel brand on a few pens, a matchbook and a napkin. He pulled out his phone and looked up the name and found a hotel that was rundown dangerous old hotel in the outskirts of Karkura. He looked over at Deadpool and said. I've got to finish this. I'll spend one day resting and training. Then tomorrow I will finish this gang so that nothing like this will ever happen again.
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:09 pm
Deadpool nods his head as he smiles. Putting the mask back on he could not help but laugh. Actually i asked for this. Though the result was so much more diffrent then i had hoped for. But in the end i got what i wanted in a way. He said with a grin as he slowly nods his head. you know he still needs some work but i think against normal humans he should be okay. Yea he almost got the crazy non predictable tact down. but he so needs more pink elaphants. Yea i think pink elaphants may be to much for him. they are a feisty and dangerous lot. ohh god please tell me they are not here. i hate their song and dance skit. it makes me want to hurl. no we are lucky they are not here. but we should send the boy home before they do manage to get here. Lets say we do this on diffrent days. after all all work and no play makes you extremely boring. With that he gave a slight nod of the head as he sent the boy on his way.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum