Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A New Age For The Division 11 - ENTER IBIKI KENPACHI: CAPTAIN OF SQUAD 11 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999A New Age For The Division 11 - ENTER IBIKI KENPACHI: CAPTAIN OF SQUAD 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

A New Age For The Division 11 - ENTER IBIKI KENPACHI: CAPTAIN OF SQUAD 11 Empty A New Age For The Division 11 - ENTER IBIKI KENPACHI: CAPTAIN OF SQUAD 11

Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:46 pm

Artist: Infected Mushroom - Song: Send Me An Angel - Word Count: 1300
(Refer to her template image for Ibiki's appearance. I'm not much in the mood to write it out at the moment.)

It seemed as if the air of change was in the air. As the skies grew more clouded, the heat below grew to a peaking point. A large sum of men and women alike were marching their way down to the likes of their Vice Captain. Yelling, chanting and hollering; they did not same like a rioting bunch, but rather, something more positive was brewing within this gathering of people. Just what in the world was going on today? There was simply too much commotion occurring outside of the quarters of the infamous Menacing Devil Girl of Squad 11 to ignore any longer. The female wasn't quite sure what all the ruckus was about, as due to previous instances of fellow squadmates barging into her room, she has since placed a barrier that encompassed her room to prevent the likes of any unwelcome intruders from entering. Therefore, in order to investigate what they all were screaming about, it was time to get out of meditation and walk into the crowd to get to the bottom of all this commotion.

Clapping her hands with a swift motion, the likes of the Division 11 Devil shattered the shield to step out of her manner. And the moments following that resulted in a crimson haired male running up to the likes of Ibiki. Taking a soft glance at him, Ibiki asked: ""Just what in the world is with all this noise? You couldn't have chosen a later time to have such a festive gather?" Chuckling slightly afterward, she rubbed the back of her head before letting out a gentle yawn. "Apologies for the sudden intrusion, m'am. However, there is urgent news from Central 46, Damien Crow and the new Captain of Squad 3." Once this sentence was completed, the male would decide to take a quick bow to show his respect; as he wanted to seem as genuine as possible.

Rubbing her chin and seemly rather amused by all this, Ibiki decided to nod her head and go along with this whole crazy scenario. "Well, what are you waiting for, silly? Go ahead and give me the whole message. You've got me intrigued, heh." Having a light laugh, The Menacing Devil girl appeared to be in good spirits as a warm smile came into view across her face. This caused the male messenger to blush a bit due to how infatuated he seem to be with her at the moment. Though, there wasn't time to indulge in such fanciful thoughts. Hence, he gave her a swift nodding of the head and began compiling with her request. "As you know, we've gone through a bit of issues with choosing a Captain to lead Squad 11, so we've cycled through many candidates until coming to this decision." During this brief pause, an eyebrow rose from the likes of The Menacing Devil Girl; though not one of skepticism. Rather, her curiosity and interest were going up by the second as he went on. So with the simple phase: ""Continue", she'd command him to go onward with his delivery.

"From the higher-ups of the Gotei 13, you've officially been assigned as Captain of Squad 11. Damien Crow OR another offical should be arriving soon to inform you more of these matters, but we'd like to personally congratulate you and look forward to being under your command as our new Captain." Now beaming with a confident smile, the male rose up and many others followed his lead; giving Ibiki all sorts of positive feedback in the form of shouting, raising their fist in the air and giving her all sorts of welcoming. Being that she by-far is one of the most furious and combat prone members in the Division 11 Company at this time, it would only make sense they'd love to have a person which represented that and one whom they knew could take the test of time.

Taking a swift gaze at all of the people who seemed to be behind this decision, Ibiki couldn't help but grin a bit out of sheer delight of this momentous occasion. Why? It had honestly been a long time coming in Ibiki's mind. For while their previous Captain may have been strong, there simply wasn't a strong presence like some of the previous members of the Division Eleven Company. Always away, hard to touch and never seen; most of the upfront work was even handled by Ibiki in her mind. Constantly striving to motivate her fellow comrades, striving them to be the best version of themselves and always putting them towards the path of a glorious battle; she is what Squad 11 truly represented inside of her mind and in the hearts of those who stood behind her.

Bold, courageous, motivating, strong and a dash of humble; these were some features that could definitely describe The Menacing Devil Girl and ones that would definitely turn this squadron towards a new dawn as the hands of fate point towards change, progression and renewal. No longer would this place be so barren, she'd find worthy members, she'd put them back on the map and bring everyone who fought under her banner to a new plateau of power. For to be a Captain, you cannot only think of yourself, you must think of those who fight for your name, trust in your decisions and ultimately make you who you are. As you can have mostly any sort of title, but it won't matter much if those who are under you don't coincide with it.

So in light of this, perhaps a speech was in order as these thoughts passed through the mind of The Newly Appointed Captain.

""You know, I believe everyone here feels this was a long-time coming, do you not agree?" Taking a brief moment to gauge the reactions of the audience above her, they'd give a loud shout to confirm this notion. Smiling ever-so slightly from this positive response, Miss Ibiki would go on with what she had to say.

""I'll take that as a form of saying yes. I am genuinely very happy to have been appointed to this position. For with me in command, I promise to restore the former glory of Division. We are a strong people, we are the muscle of the Gotei 13 and I stand here today to represent these ideals that have been passed on for so many years within the depths of the Division 11 Company. I want to take everyone who follows me on this path towards a road of self-improvement, valor and becoming the strongest version of yourself. To prove to other squads, to prove to the Soul Society and to prove to all of the world that we still are the Beast of the Gotei 13...but with a keen mind. No longer are such rabid beast, no, but a cultured mind and a sense of unity. As a band of brothers and sisters, the monstrous power that we all possess together with our purpose will utterly obliterate anything which stands in our way from this point."

Now taking a deep breath, she'd then raise her fist in the air and give out one final exchange of dialogue: ""FOR WE ARE 11TH DIVISION, AND OUR FIGHT CONTINUES ONWARD INTO THE NEW AGE! SOME THINGS MAY HAVE CHANGED, BUT THE LOVE OF FIGHTING IS STILL VERY MUCH ALIVE LIKE BLOOD IN OUR VEINS, AND THE DESIRE TO SEEK THIS BATTLELUST OUT TO THE FULLEST IS NOW BLAZING WITHIN ALL OF EACH OTHERS HEARTS! WE ARE REBORN, WE ARE STRONGER AND WE WILL CONQUER!"

With that last morale boost, the entire Gotei 13 could nearly hear the monstrous shout of the new generation of Squad 11 members as they welcomed their new Captain and stomped forward into this new dawn with their valor in-tact.

A New Age For The Division 11 - ENTER IBIKI KENPACHI: CAPTAIN OF SQUAD 11 WVMWLOu
Anonymous

A New Age For The Division 11 - ENTER IBIKI KENPACHI: CAPTAIN OF SQUAD 11 Empty Re: A New Age For The Division 11 - ENTER IBIKI KENPACHI: CAPTAIN OF SQUAD 11

Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:35 pm

Artist: Slipknot - Song: Psychosocial - Word Count: 3117

Names and rumors of the Yellow Demon, the Man with crimson eyes known to fight as viciously as a Kenpachi and to some extent he'd informed the Central 46 of his thoughts on Ibiki the Vice of the division being capable of doing the role better then some of those whom came before. The Gold Coast was damaged and to some extent rendered destroyed by this man's efforts. The Hero of Death was a name given to him by his family now. However titles were just pointless things that simply furthered nothing, his pressure hit the area like a truck. It wasn't like he had a reason to hide from them, simply coming to offer his congratulations to the 11th Division as a whole. The fight had been something Tsubasa had found the answer he sought and he would perform the best he could as he looked to get ready. Deciding he would set up a meeting soon, to see what strength they had to work with. For the Gotei 13 would show the world just where they stood, it was almost time soon they would do it. One of the natural things he couldn't turn off anymore was the blood lust.

Tsubasa's choice had shown their clear reasoning now his skills and things he'd done made the opening for the others as planned. He'd not been able to hear what the outcome of Zin and Hakai's brawl had been. He wanted to know his form walked through the people as soon as he arrived the crowd parted. His face held little as he slowly smiled. Congratulations on the promotion." Tsubasa was a man of few words and this was a fact that everyone knew. His Division was not the same as it had once been, under previously leaders they were simply scientists. They were now trained killers able to slay several people undetected. Tsubasa pulled a fan from his clothing fanning himself from the heat, it was nothing really. But on the fan was a tiger of white.

Only thing he could do after listening to the speech Tsubasa wasn't really surprised. She had the right mind set and everything for a Captain, the Gotei 13 however wasn't just gaining a Captain one had been lost. Damien Crow the Captain of Squad 3 had stepped down today as well, giving the position to another. The 3rd Division had fallen silent as their beloved Captain left to simply be a teacher. It was a waste, that old man was something of a father figure to those who knew him best. His form stood as he kept a calm smile that seemed to be very strange. A thought came to him how often did Squad 12 come into the 11th Division. They were much like the 4th Division he suspected unwelcome. Though to a Captain it was something that needed to change, no leader meant one thing.. "We gather...to unite for no leader is needed.. Ibiki knew what he spoke of, she of course was there at the previous meeting where the question of a Head Captain was brought up. Tsubasa believed they needed no such thing, they needed to be a united front as Captains and no one would stop them.

Many questioned his logic but Tsubasa did do some interesting things, he set up a couple special projects and was an great inventor as far as the previous people were aware of his presence. He read through data and collected information, he learned quite a bit from the war by simply observing what elements he could. But the true depth of the man's power. The clashing with DS had made him aware of things, but something was clear change was coming and what form it took was up to the future decide. Ibiki would be that future far as Tsubasa was concerned. One of them anyways, plenty of others awaited in the shadows to become strong and take the lime light.

Coding in template By: [THEFROST] Graphics by: Kylekaotikk
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A New Age For The Division 11 - ENTER IBIKI KENPACHI: CAPTAIN OF SQUAD 11 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999A New Age For The Division 11 - ENTER IBIKI KENPACHI: CAPTAIN OF SQUAD 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

A New Age For The Division 11 - ENTER IBIKI KENPACHI: CAPTAIN OF SQUAD 11 Empty Re: A New Age For The Division 11 - ENTER IBIKI KENPACHI: CAPTAIN OF SQUAD 11

Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:51 am

Artist: Demystify Feast - Song: Assaultdoor - Word Count: 1002
Sensing that a rather special guest had arrived into the area, the likes of Ibiki had a rather light laugh as she keenly picked up on Tsubasa's presence in the vicinity. Others in her squadron stared at him strangely, but made their distance after hearing tells of his strength and knowing that their Captain could take care of it if things happened to too violent. Not to mention that they themselves were willing to put their very bodies in harms way if he came here with ill-intent. However, with the aura that the two of them gave off from just their sheer presence, it would seem as if that wouldn't the case for today. Rubbing her nose a bit out of sheer glee, when the likes of The 12th Division Captain congratulated The Menacing Devil on the promotion of Ibiki to being Squad 11's Captain, that once small giggle of hers turned into a full laugh as she really didn't think this day would come after so many set-backs, rearrangements and training that went into making her power the way it was as she stood before him on this very day.

"Ahahahahaha, I'm glad you said such a thing. I've been waiting many moons for this day to come and to have it at long last in my hands is something really beautiful. After everything I said in that Captain's meeting so many months ago, I feel it's time I bring those values to life and make a major turn around within the walls of my Squad. Though, out of everything that has occurred, I'm rather surprised that you of all people would come to congratulate me."

Analyzing his bodily gestures, The Rookie Captain rubbed her chin out of sheer curiosity of this individual. There had been many tells of his berserk strength, many absurd stunts pulled within the depths of The Soul Society and overall he was someone aiming to be stronger than the likes of Old Mana Yamamoto; the long since deceased founder of the Gotei 13. Which ultimately poses the question: why on Earth would he be here of all places? Sure, it may be amusing to hear news of a new Captain raising to the ranks of power with the state of wreckage the Thirteen Court Squads is in now, but she pondered just how fast Tsubasa could have received that information as swiftly as he did.

Hearing such notions exit Tsubasa's mouth about the state of the Soul Society, Ibiki could do nothing else but nod her head in agreement with what The Fellow Captain was saying. "Aye, I understand quite well what is taking place now without a sign of the Captain Commander. It's why we must learn to pack ourselves up by the bootstraps, take charge of ourselves and learn to stand on our own two feet. It's the only way we are going to get anything done and I plan to lead by example with how I take this division into the future. I'd be a hypocrite to speak such beautiful words, but not back them up with actions, do you not agree?"

Now smiling, she'd look back upon her men, give her a hand gesture and signal them to simply disperse themselves and go back to their individual barracks, duties and vacate the premises. In a few moments, most of the area, through Ibiki's command, was a dead-man's land. Many Shinigami leapt upon buildings, fade into the air and eventually left it so that it was simply Tsubasa and Ibiki speaking amongst each other. It caused the air to go silent around them, a relaxed chill to settle into the area and the surroundings to become more clear as the light of the sun dawned down below them.

Gazing upon Tsubasa's eyes without backing down in the slightest of nerve, she could sense something deep within him that felt entirely off to her mind. It was not his spiritual energy, nor any sort of power. Through everything she has heard of this man up until this point in time, and all of the feats she has witnessed from him in the past few months....there was a sense of unexplained, unsettling and entirely off the wall uneasiness radiating from him. Perhaps it was intuition, a deep sense of understanding that which the conscious mind does not yet understand, but Ibiki had a knack for reading people and she was curious as to know the origins of why he was here, what his motives were and what his plans moving forward from this day were.

So, with the staring put to an end, it was time to unleash her words to the male. "More importantly, tell me, what brings you to my neck of the woods? It's not often one from Division 12 would ever bother stepping foot into the depths of the Squad 11 Barracks. And knowing your nature, there is the potential for something much more to be had behind you. Hehehehe, enlighten me and explain why a man of yourself would be here of all places." Placing the right hand upon her hip, Ibiki would let off a soft laugh and smile gently towards Tsubasa as she awaited to see if she would get a satisfactory answer from the likes of the Captain. There was much she didn't understand about the others in power within the Gotei 13 as a whole, so perhaps this encounter may very well serve to get a bigger frame of mind into the depths of those whom call themselves leaders of the Soul Soceity that take these seats of authority.

Ergo, at this point, where would the winds of this meeting of Shinigami would go? Nobody really knew. Yet as the gears of time surged forward, the outcome of these two coming face to face with each other could produce some very interesting results for the pair of Captains to leave back home with.

And thus, there is nothing much more left to do but await his reaction.

A New Age For The Division 11 - ENTER IBIKI KENPACHI: CAPTAIN OF SQUAD 11 WVMWLOu
Anonymous

Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:49 am

Tsubasa was known for strategy he pulled off in an instant, so people were skeptical of him. He exhaled a light breath, people knew he wasn't one for all the fancy talk Tsubasa was a man whom let action speak for him. But just this once he would let is words reach them, the fact was the two knew well enough that this couldn't continue. This feud between Squads had to end, 12, 4, and 11 had to get along now. His eyes of crimson looked at the people slowly on his waist was his Zanpakutō. "I came to put aside these feuds of the past.." Tsubasa knew well enough that these people knew what he spoke of, during the previous Captain's era's. The squads didn't work well, the core was the 12th, 11th, and of course the 4th. These three squads seemed to just not co-exist well at all. Tsubasa had done this to make his message clear, that was gone and he wouldn't just surpass Yamamoto in his strength, but he would surpass him as a being of his own strength. He was going to fix the matters that the previous Head Captain could not, Tsubasa wasn't claiming to be the new nor anything else. But if the Gotei 13 needed a symbol of strength to get behind he would be it. That he could do, he used the War to prove just how fierce of a warrior he was. However now was time to make himself known as something else, to show his prowess in the time of peace. "We are now in a temporary peace, this is the hard part...what we do now shapes our future as the Thirteen Court Guard, we must make the most of it...I hate talking it's something that many know.." Tsubasa paused now, only speaking in short things as the people absorbed the words he spoke. The 11th Division was an interesting bunch, with his sword skills he could of been put here had he given up his kido skills.

" I've come to welcome you to the fold, but also...to tell you, when you are ready we must begin the War of Peace..." Ibiki was a sharp woman she perhaps knew what he meant. Fighting wars was the easy part compared to peace, people got idle and they would lose their strength due to it. Many Captain were the same, they let the time of peace go to there head and it caused some problems that they didn't have a method out of. Tsubasa had invented training equipment for the 11th Division of a special nature. It was designed with special purposes but looked like regular kendo sticks. But that was something for a later day, Ibiki he knew well enough from the first meeting would understand just how important this would be. "I sent the message, the Gotei 13 is still strong, what we do now decides how the message goes forward." Tsubasa said finally, he basically in the long term came to tell Ibiki the truly challenge was coming. That now they were leaderless yes, but they were strong enough to get by without one. But what's more they had delivered a message in the war, one that was hardly easy to misunderstand. They now had to pick what they would do that the message was sent, Tsubasa was a swordsman by all rights. Even respected by some here some could argue, he looked towards the First Division. That place would be the place the meeting would happen soon, he'd changed since the war but he was still. To put the words correctly hard to understand, something mysterious was indeed around Tsubasa Unabara and very few if anyone would ever truly understand how his mind worked in the long term of things. The Demon Eyes merely stared to the distance waiting for the response from the new Captain.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:08 am

Artist: ALiCE'S EMOTiON - Song: Winds *intro - Word Count: 1137
As a gentle breeze blew by the two hardened Captains, Ibiki calmly gazed into Tsubasa's eyes as if she were reading him like a book. Carefully calculating, taking in everything and coming to her own conclusions to find peace of mind amongst those who call themselves leaders of the Gotei 13 and iconic symbols of the Soul Society as a whole. Speaking reduric of feuds, hate and history; she took in the nature of hostility between those who grouped themselves with the likes of 12th Division and those who associated with the 11th Division.

Nodding her head around sentiments of peace, she knew that in this time of great war, of immense danger, such simplistic squabbles of differences amongst one of another could not be tolerated. Not when the fate of their world and the living realm were hanging on the shoulders of all those who took the banter of protecting humans, spirits and any other soul whom the Thirteen Court Squads deem saveable. So barring these heavy thoughts in mind, these tensions would be the first issue Captain Ibiki would resolve in her time.

"I can agree to this much in my duration as Captain Of Squad 11: I will put an end to any sort of feuding occurring between our two divisions. I could slash the tension with my bare hands, so I understand there is much to be done in this aspect. In the sake of balance, for the promise of peace and towards the hope of strength; we honestly haven't much time to dwell on such...idiotic...manners that transpired in our organizations deep rooted past. There isn't anything a single soul can do about events that took place in the past, but we can learn, adapt and evolve from the mistakes we've made as a people in history and use it to make our future that much brighter. I know my ideals, my speeches, my way and my values may deem bizarre coming from someone who is nothing more than the leader of a bunch of people who desire to crush everything within their path through brute strength, but I feel with the right direction, we can easily re-establish ourselves in the eyes of the Gotei 13, The Soul Society and allies alike. That's my vow as a Captain and how I wish to lead."

Now taking a soft sigh to exhale old breath and let in new air, Ibiki moved her amber hair away from upon her face and continued to listen on about the events that transpired in the depths of The Australian War. It was only a matter of time before the likes of the organizations and fighters on Earth would move towards a grand thing such as World War Four. Tensions were high, unrest was rampant and the amount of superpowers on each side was ever going. It's been rumored, it's been debated, it's been talked about for so many years AND finally, to all those who pay tribute to the events that have transpired on Earth over the past two centuries, the fans of war have ignited once more and a war like no other will soon follow. It brought uneasiness to Ibiki, but she knew they were going to have to be strong for the storm that was coming and made it all the more clear to harden the resolve of herself, her men and all those within the depths of the Gotei 13.

"Aye, it's quite the honorable to have war for peace, but like with all things it will come back to a War For Disorder soon enough. It's a horrid cycle we spin around in, but one we fight none the less. I'll join you in arms within this battle for balance, peace and order. However, what exactly DO you have plan to step forward? We've established what we represent, we've shown our power and we know what direction to take the first step towards....but what ARE we going to take in forms of tangible action?" To an extent, she was quite somber-minded when uttering these words and objective thoughts towards the likes of Tsubasa. Morale boost, pep-talks and beautiful ideals being exchanged were indeed good things, yet there comes a point where more concrete action needs to take place and something far more practical must be put in place in order to achieve these goals that they all so desire. Rubbing her chin, Ibiki then started to think of her own game plan for the likes of the Division 11 Company. After all, she'd be quite the hypocrite to talk of objective action, but not do it herself. To lead, like she stated so many times before, one guide others through action and she herself would start this chain reaction to begin within the heart of the Gotei 13 to bring it back to life.

"It's why for the likes my Squad, I plan to start recruiting more powerful members. I'm going to scout for the finest warriors, the most hardened combatants and seek them to join my side in this conflict we are in. Our numbers may have dwindled down, but with a little effort, we can easily mend them back up to par. Once there, I'll train the most gifted ones personally myself and go on to mold them into honorable Shinigami for the Gotei 13 to have on our side and show them all what the likes of Division Eleven can do when under the helm of a competent leader." Now tightening her fist with pure excitement, a rather confident smirk came into view across the Menacing Devil Girl's cheeks as she felt more assured in what she needed to do. No longer were there any unknowns in her path, but clear roads to take and the operations that were required to get there.

"And I know to lead...I must take the first movement and start this surge of revolution with my own actions. Which is why I intend to show my face more as a Captain of Squad 11 on the battlefield. To know that we have a strong leader, someone capable of great potential and a figurehead can go a long way towards establishing ourselves, becoming a beacon of hope and attracting more people into our beautiful circle of life."

Releasing another soft sigh, Ibiki would then fold her arms and take a glance over at Tsubasa with a gentle smile. "So tell me, from all of what I've spoken to you about today, what EXACTLY is your OBJECTIVE plan of action to get these dreams of yours materialized? We've got the resources, we've got the manpower: but not the plan which will take us there."

With that, she'd let the silence of the land takeover and observe what the male would do next in light of her question towards him.

Anonymous

Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:43 am

Tsubasa listened to her speech of her plan, taking in the details. It would work, specially here for those whom were under her. Ibiki seemed like a good fit, Tsubasa still remained the Enigma the nickname never given to the man whom was hard to read and follow for anyone. Simply looking into his eyes showed people that they knew less about him then they could imagine. His strategy at Gold Coast had been clear cut from the beginning, setting up the field to be only enemy bases within the area was a clever idea, but he had an answer of his own. One that wasn't neither made before nor something most people could come to the conclusion of. Tsubasa smiled faintly perhaps rarity in itself was to see him smile, he looked up at the skies for a moment. Exhaling a breath as he did seem to think on her question, what would he do next? That was simple and the answer was something that most would not expect, their was no set path. No set step for this place to become whole. But Tsubasa wouldn't use his strength for anything less then making this place known for what it once was. He looked at her, a fire lit in those eyes something that few had seen in years. A determination this place hadn't seen in centuries, perhaps even longer. His eyes burned with a blood lust but something beneath it, perhaps Ibiki was one of the few whom could see what lay beneath the blood thirsty warrior Tsubasa Unabara. That would be her measure as a Captain of Eleventh Division, she was going to be the fangs now of the Gotei 13. The beast was nearly ready for what would come, but something else needed his attention. Tsubasa was gifted enough he could very well teach those whom wished to learn. But he wasn't fit for that role either, Tsubasa was something else.

"The time for action is coming..I'll make this place whole again, my actions my motives everything..is set on that path..I will do it and surpass him.." Tsubasa wouldn't use words to sway her, she would simply watch his actions as would the others. He would prove himself better and show that he could surpass Yamamoto with everything he had, even if it took him a long time. He would do this task, he would become greater then the greatest here. For the purpose of proving that he was a great warrior? No that wasn't it, those who looked into his eyes would see it. Fierce determination, someone you couldn't argue with. Action would speak louder then words, arguing about pointless things proved nothing. If one were to look at Tsubasa's action everything was about making the Gotei 13 whole once again. If one looked at his actions thus far, the clearest thing was he was close to doing it. Tsubasa fought the war for them as the only Captain to appear as Nis had come and left. Two Captains showed up with him, they were getting closer.

Tsubasa didn't speak much but he knew that some people here wondered whom he would surpass. "Geryusai Shiekuni Yamamoto, I will surpass him." He let the shock fall on those whom wanted to, Tsubasa wasn't a loud mouth or the type to say things that he didn't mean. So this fact would ring clear as well, he was a man of his word. What would he do, whatever was needed to make this place strong. First a problem that needed to be settled in the World of the Living. He'd go and meet the Yuudeshi and talk to them. It was time the Gotei 13 started pulling it's weight. This had been a one sided alliance, Tsubasa was set and fire burned within him. The Unabara Clan that would come with him to the end result, whatever it may be would be much the same. Tsubasa kept his smile, he wondered what Ibiki thought of his way. Their were no words for what he wanted, only actions would fix this place. Carefully laid plans were for politicians and those whom believed they could change the world with words. Tsubasa Unabara wasn't a man of words, but the world of action. The assassin had grown leaps and bounds since the battle of Australia. Tsubasa believed firmly that he'd do this or die in the process, death wasn't an option he wouldn't accept it. His growth had come far, both mentally and strength. Whatever he needed to do, whatever the task was to bring the Gotei 13 back to their power of Yamamoto and further beyond. That would be the path, but he would do it in his own way. Tsubasa Unabara, the Murderer of the Zaraki District. The man whom had been reputed to kill as many people as clouds held the sky. But he seemed to of changed since he first arrived. His personality had only grown, people were drawn to him more now then they used to be. Even Nis hadn't expected this much change, in five hundred years Tsubasa hadn't grown or moved forward.

His path was now settled and things were clear, he would bare the weight on his shoulders of making this place whole, whatever the enemy, whatever the foe. Tsubasa would fight and he would show them that their is only one path left, his eyes were set for what he needed to do. He'd been known to be one of the people to have Shikokai and shown as one of the strongest Shinigami of this era clearly. But his personality and things such as this made him truly the Enigma of the Gotei 13. He waited for her to speak, approval was doubtful but it mattered not. His goal was clear, his intentions clear. The time for talk was done, actions would speak a thousand times more clear then anything else, the Iramasha, The Vizards, and The Beast of Karakura. Visits would be brought to them by the man known as the Demon Eyes Unabara. Tsubasa's declaration of his intentions of his path was now known. Ibiki had decided to go with him on this road ahead. He wouldn't just meet with this one, the other Captains as well. Nis knew his friend's intentions.

Though a meeting was soon, he would just wait and let them see his resolve and his intentions and make his declaration once more. This would happen one way or another, after the war this was the option that showed itself as the most available to him. Though some could argue Tsubasa wasn't cut out for the role of a political figure, his nature made him unfit for it. But the truth was, Tsubasa was intelligent enough to be someone to call their allies forth for something larger then what most would expect. Previously when he first arrived, Tsubasa walked straight through the Iramasha compound to their own meeting. This fact was something clear, he was an Enigma but this one had made his intentions known. Why, for what reason did he make this his path? Those questions were meaningless, reasons and such were not the thing that drove him forward. Reasons were a crutch of the weak at times and the fact was. Tsubasa had found his resolve long lost, this was simply what he wanted.

No pretty tie around it, Tsubasa Unabara desired the Gotei 13 to be whole and stronger then even when it first formed. His eyes remained on Ibiki's the answer she brought next would perhaps be the last bit of dialogue between the Enigma and Devil Girl. The tension was thick as silence overtook the place once more, he stood still but strong and resolved his intentions clear and whatever came next would be what it would be.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

A New Age For The Division 11 - ENTER IBIKI KENPACHI: CAPTAIN OF SQUAD 11 VKxUnpt

Neviah Clixx-Kimura
Link to Moose's Characters
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:40 am

Artist: ALiCE'S EMOTiON - Song: Winds *intro - Word Count: 1236
Staring intently at Tsubasa as he spoke, Ibiki was aware that their meeting and the words they conversed in this very setting would go on to break the mold and shape up history for many years to come as their ambitions united into one driving force to rebirth and pump life back into the Gotei 13. In her mind? This may be ego speaking on her behalf, but the Squad 11 Captain honestly believed that if the two of them were to continue their goals and objectives for the coming year -- perhaps they very well may bring a revolution the likes of the Thirteen Court Squad has not seen for many centuries; not sense the days where Ichigo was still a Shinigami representative. Hence, with those intense thoughts in mind, The Menacing Devil Girl could only have a huge grin appear across her face when The Fellow Captain mentioned he had the desire to surpass the likes of the Late Geryusai Shiekuni Yamamoto in terms of power; a series of actions that indeed brought quite the challenging task to reach that level of power.

"So it seems the two of us have quite the grand visions for the Gotei 13 over the coming year, no? It'll be exciting to see if you can actually manifest that dream into reality through your will. As, afterall, it's the only thing us Shinigami have at this point. We have to keep fighting, we have to keep our heads held up high and we have to have the inner strength within our hearts and minds in order to overcome the obstacles we now face. Therefore, I want you to make a deal with me here and now: no matter what occurs from this point onward, let's not let either of us fail in our endeavours to reach these objectives we have in mind. It would be quite a shame if anything befell the two of us if we were to fail in achieving our intentions. I can see it in your eyes, ever since that battle in Golden Coast, you've changed and I believe you do have the power vested inside of you not just spiritually, but mentally to change the way things have been going with the Gotei 13. We just need to physically act now while the iron is hot."

It is with all of these strong-willed and genuine words that the tension which was once brought upon the fellow Captains and Squads were dispelled in quite the instant. If the two of them had anything to say about it? The bickering between their fellow divisions would stop, and instead they would use that hostility as a means of fuel to give back on their enemies. This wasn't a time to divide themselves, no, it was a time to unite themselves against the forces that threatened to tear apart the very fabric of what the Soul Society stands for. So in this motion Ibiki would add another cementing as her first acting decision as Captain:

"And so, from this point onward, I intend to have the hatred among our brethren in Squad 11 and Squad 12 come to an end. If anyone within either of these divisions has an issue with this ruling, they can feel free to take it up with me in the ring to settle our disputes through our fist. This isn't the time to be having civil war, this is the moment in history where we make our stand and use the challenges that stand against us as motivation to become stronger and ascend above the situation. These may be big words and massive ideals for a Kenpachi, but I'm ready to break the tradition, shatter the mold and redefine what makes the Gotei 13 what it is today. Times have changed, old ways die and it's time to lead the new generation of Shinigami towards a better tomorrow. That much I can guarantee from our unification."

Finishing her statements of bold intentions towards the likes of Tsubasa, Ibiki took a moment to turn to her side as she could sense a familiar presence coming into the vicinity. Although she had never met the the Division Four Captain, The Menacing Devil had certainly felt her spiritual energy throughout the likes of the Seireitei and was knowledgeable enough with it through her keen detection skills as a Zero Division Rank Shinigami in terms of power to anticipate her arrival. So as she leaned against the wall with a coy smile, the Squad 11 Captain seemed to be more than amused at her entrance into the little gathering as she didn't believe yet another fellow commander in arms would make themselves known.

"Oh, so you must be that other newly promoted Captain I've heard about: Neviah Clixx, eh? It's a pleasure to make ya aqui--" However, before Ibiki could fully finish her dialogue with the poor girl, she noticed that Neviah began to have a mental breakdown of sorts after locking eyes with Tsubasa. This caused a puzzled expression to come across the Captain's face as Ibiki didn't understand why she was so gravely afraid of the fellow. "Oh come now, he may look scary, but the guy is nothing more than a teddy bear on the inside. There are horror stories of everyone and ya' can't judge someone until you've actually talked to them face to face. Here, you look like you could use a drink of sorts to calm your nerves and get things sorted out: let me serve you a tall one as you are going to need something to loosen your muscles, straighten out that anxiety and stop being such a nervous wreck. I haven't seen anything like you in awhile and it's honestly quite the comical thing to pay witness to, Neviah."

Having said that, Ibiki started to have the chains around her Zanpakutō begin to move until a purple gorge known as "Sake Sutorīmu" was seen coming into Ibiki's hand. This was a rather fun functioning part of her Zanpakutō that allowed her to have nearly an infinite amount of sweet alcoholic, inebriated booze for as long as she had sufficient spiritual energy to maintain this ability of Oni-Kyosei. Using her spiritual energy to drag a small cup over to their vicinity, she wasted no time pouring it's vast contents into the sup before promptly handing it to Neviah to consume. "Here, drink up." She said before taking a swift glance at Tsubasa and having yet another skittish grin come into view across her lips.

"And here, why don't you have a drink as well so we can all bond through the power of hootch as fellow allies in arms!" Lifting her arms in the air in a celebratory fashion, Ibiki's face turned a faint red as she got very...flourished when around liquor. Using her energy once again to attract two more cups, she made one glass for Tsubasa to take before eventually crafting one for herself and taking a long heavy guzzle from it; before deciding to ultimately drink it straight from the tip. When finished drinking nearly a half gallon of her specialized cocktail, she let out a satisfied sigh before having a relaxed facial expression and warping her arms around the two of them.

"So, Neviah, tell me and Tsu-chan here why a come out here to visit us. I promise he won't kill ya....maybe bite ya...but he WON'T kill ya."

Anonymous

Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:33 am

Changed, that was a term that couldn't of been more true. Tsubasa showed he did have kindness in his heart, the rumors made him out to be a man whom would slaughter anyone who came. His strength was something that had been proven, spiritual and mentally. Tsubasa had decided to lift a burden on his shoulder, being asked to promise something. Tsubasa had only made on promise so far in his life to an enemy. This time it was to a friend, someone he could create a connection with perhaps. Tsubasa didn't have many people whom could understand what went on in his mind. He was an enigma after all, such things were the way it was meant to be. "You have my word." Tsubasa wasn't the type to break a promise as he showed in the war. Something big was coming though, far larger then the likes of anyone knew. The trappings of the old ways would die where they belonged, it was time for the generation to stop hiding in the shadow of the past. Tsubasa's actions brought light to those whom didn't see it, hope wasn't lost as Damien had said. No it was something right there, but not one Captain had bothered to seize. Tsubasa did what he believed they were supposed to do. Seizing the hope, creating the future for balance and stability for the Gotei 13. Surpassing Yamamoto was something he didn't know why he wanted to do it. Just that he would do it, regardless of what it meant. The fact was it was something he felt he needed to do, perhaps because it brought about balance for the world here. Perhaps because it would show the other Captains they represented the future not the past. Being greater then the past was their duty, not to wallow in it and drown in the past.

His eyes stared at Neviah, his nature was such that while he wasn't a people person he remained. He nodded, his squad knew not to cause problems. Now hers did as well, this bickering had them divided and caused problems. But this was the way things needed to be, his eyes thought for a moment. Perhaps when the met next instead of having all thirteen of them gather in a single place. Perhaps it would be better to divide them. To let Captains with age and experience rule a meeting, help each one settle their own way. Connecting each meeting with hell butterflies and using messages to keep one another informed of the progression of where things were, yes it could work. He took the cup readied for him, his crimson orbs looked off now. He drank a good amount before smirking slightly. Something rare, Tsubasa's mind often had such things. He was teaching a young Shinigami the art of sword play, he did look forward to seeing how it turned out in the long run of things. Tsubasa's methods were strange but extremely effective, many had called him the next genius of the blade.

Soon he would be summoned, the war was over and much was coming to it's final conclusion. Tsubasa's fate was uncertain to some degree, he rushed out to the war. To make a point even some of his people had asked what his fate would be, it was hard to decided. Tsubasa had seized the hope and future for them, grabbing it giving it back to the Gotei 13. He didn't have much help, his friend arrived only for a moment and left. Tsubasa did it alone till Ibiki came, the Gotei 13 had two shoulders of which they seized hope on. It wasn't something lost or even forgotten. No hope was here now, the people and men showed it. Though mummers about Captain Unabara's fate did seem to go through this Division was well, Ibiki was safe for she was simply going to bring him back on paper. He on the other hand leaped right into the fray and fought like a demon. He did several acts during the war, his actions were questionable in some ways.

But what of he, himself he didn't care what came next. Judgement of his actions was simply balance being restored, this was the way it went. Would they put limits on him? Perhaps imprison him, maybe put him through the process of doing tons of paper work. It wasn't a problem, balance was the key element. His eyes watched them, he would fight for them. Do what they maybe couldn't reach for the hope perhaps they couldn't seize. Show them where it lay and seize it, Ibiki had a bright future and as did Neviah even if she was nervous. He was used to that reaction but the reaction of his Division being concerned even this one, well it was a different feeling. Tsubasa wasn't concerned or worried about whatever came of it, he acted and with actions come reactions. It was the way the world worked, his eyes stared on with simple burning fire. Ibiki was right and he promised, so whatever the outcome he would see this thing through. No matter what came of it, till his sword and he could fight no longer. He would drink from his beverage every once and a while merely observing quietly.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Template By: [THEFROST]

A New Age For The Division 11 - ENTER IBIKI KENPACHI: CAPTAIN OF SQUAD 11 VKxUnpt

Neviah Clixx-Kimura
Link to Moose's Characters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum