Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
War, and a New Beginning. [War for Australia; Bathurst] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000War, and a New Beginning. [War for Australia; Bathurst] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

War, and a New Beginning. [War for Australia; Bathurst] - Page 4 Empty Re: War, and a New Beginning. [War for Australia; Bathurst]

Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:59 pm

Toki Iramasha
Heir to the Iramasha Guard

Toki knew that his objective was accomplished with his speech in one way as a growl escaped from the being that was known as Aish Iramasha. He was quite pleased with this and knew that some kind of aggressive action was going to come from the Iramasha in question. So it wasn't a surprise to him as the Iramasha called out to his Seishin Buki that it would come diving at him, however his bird still laid in wait and rush out of it's way to block the direct path of the bird and give the time to give notice to the bird's position and keep the Iramasha known as Aish in check. Now as Aish chaos warped next to Toki, he would utilize his Chaos burst to be able to react in accordance and the force of Aish's punch would be met with Toki's own fist, however his Seishin Buki would also be reacting. Aish's fist if it continued as it was perceived, it would clash with shield state that the glove was taking. With a final motion, he utilized chaos Impact ot match the amount of force she had behind her attacks or even be at a higher level allowing him to force her back in such a case. By this time if Fawkes had tried to continue on it's strike upon Toki or if Aish did as well, they would find Toki had chaos warped far above the city. Should this be successful, upon reaching this height, Toki would show his first release to Aish. Upon releasing the back of his uniform opened up in the back and angelic wings emerged. Along with the wings, Toki was also covered within a white like aura.

"So you actually can show some honesty to me, sadly it isn't enough to stop my objective or complete yours." He stated in the sky.

It wasn't long until Aish decided it was time to try and continue the attack on him but it was now becoming rather difficult for the state that Toki was in made him much stronger in the abilities that he already possessed. So as the Chaos warp occurred, Toki took the time to trigger the thing that made her entire fight before pointless, he didn't mind as she latched onto his left wrist for Aish should also anticipate what was occurring by the flow of chaos warp around him and Bathurst. If nothing was done, Toki would watch as the city chaos warped from the ground and would find itself now apart of a place that was referred as Chaos Island by the Iramasha. From there, he would watch as he got tossed by the likes of Aish Iramasha, from there he would watch as he quickly descended, however that wasn't the big problem. The biggest problem was the chaos blast that now now faced him and was approaching. He pulled out a gem from his stuff and faced it out towards the threat and smirked as he utilized a great amount of energy to warp the entire city, however he still found his resources and used them accordingly. As the gem was facing the blast, it would begin to flow with it's own energy, water, an enormous amount of water would shoot up and out of the gem as by this time the chaos blast would have been close enough to clash with the blast and Toki found an explosion of water and chaos energy that blast him further downward, but he now made it his focus to recover and he began to slow down within the air so that he could land upon the ground with out much force hurting any part of his body.

"Well then. Is that the best you have, I suppose it won't matter, so I will be taking my leave just like how I've intended for the city to do so as well." He stated and looked up at Aish or wherever the Iramasha might be.

[i]"So shall this only be the beginning of a fantastic tale, or the end of a horrible one?" He would ask.

Toki didn't really mind the comment that Aish made towards the Island for their would be no single Iramasha that could accomplish that feat. For not even Kin Iramasha of Kokuryuteshi could understand that it couldn't be done alone. The Iramasha Clan is proud of their home and they will protect it to no end, for it is obviously where they live.

Template By: [THEFROST]

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
War, and a New Beginning. [War for Australia; Bathurst] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000War, and a New Beginning. [War for Australia; Bathurst] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

War, and a New Beginning. [War for Australia; Bathurst] - Page 4 Empty Re: War, and a New Beginning. [War for Australia; Bathurst]

Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:02 am
Aish felt her punch connect with something that was not flesh, the shield her opponent had created defending against her punch while his chaos burst pushed her back. Fawkes had been slower than she had though, but the man chaos warped upwards just as the bird’s talons lashed out, hitting empty air instead of the eyes the phoenix was aiming for. That was when angelic wings spread from the angel iramasha’s back, a white aura engulfing him. Aish knew now that she had witnessed his first release, and was not even sure whether she could beat him anymore. However, she continued on her assault, chaos warping up to throw him over her shoulder. She was surprised when it had worked, she had thought he would have dodged it easily, but that was when she realized her surroundings beyond the city had been changed, the man had chaos warped them elsewhere! Her chaos blast would fly towards him, but he pulled out a gem and countered by letting loose a blast of water that was equal in power to her own blast. She spoke the words she felt in her rage, breathing heavily as she waited for his response. He chose not to respond though, and as she stood there, attempting to catch her breath, a change happened in her. Aish’s rage slowly died down, the ability to think logically returning to her. It was then that her eyes widened, not in surprise, but in fear. She had used up most of her energy fighting the two that came before Toki, she had used up all the time she could spend in her first release, and wasn’t even capable of keeping her breath during the fight. On the other hand, her opponent had not fought any battles previously, had only just released his first state, had not been injured once by her assault, and probably had more tricks up her sleeve. Her body fell to the ground slowly, her fists trembling as she fell to her knees, looking at the ground beneath her feet. Her body trembling, words began to pour from her mouth, soft at first, but growing in volume over time.

“Dammit… dammit… dammit! Am I really this pathetic?!?! Am I really this weak?!?! Did I train all this time for nothing?!?! DAMMIT!!!!”

Breathing heavily, Aish just sat there for a minute before rising, a determined but sad look on her face.

“I already told you my conditions for this fight… it only ends with a fatal wound. FAWKES!!!”

At the last word that Aish spoke, the bird flew downward, a sad song singing softly from the phoenix’s beak. It was like that of a funeral song, like the bird was bringing its master to deaths door. After listening to the bird’s song for a few minutes, the young devil iramasha stroked the bird’s feathers, speaking softly to it as if she would never see it again.

“Thanks Fawkes, I’m going to miss this form of yours, you’ve always been a great help to me. Now, let’s get this over with, shall we?”

The bird, blinking tears away from its eyes, then moved, its beak striking with deadly precision at Aish’s throat, piercing it through in a second. A tear left the girl’s eye, a smile on her face as her eyes closed halfway before it began. Suddenly, without any warning, pure blue flames leaped up from her body, consuming girl and bird alike in less than a second. Red hot ashes fell to the ground, laying there for a minute before the miraculous started to happen. The fallen remains of the two began to stir, rising up from the ground as the ashes began to take form. Slowly, the ashes took on the form of a small young boy, around five years old, a sword next to him as color returned to the two. Brushing off the ashes, the five year old naked male looked up at Toki, short red hair and red eyes, and grinned.

“Told you a fatal wound wouldn’t kill me. Well, technically I did die… but then I came back… I dunno, too complicated. Anyways, my jacket please?”

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
War, and a New Beginning. [War for Australia; Bathurst] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000War, and a New Beginning. [War for Australia; Bathurst] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:10 pm

Toki Iramasha
Heir to the Iramasha Guard

Toki tokk everything in as he studied his opponent and what was their next move or what would be their objective to try and win or even stay alive, it was upon the comments made by Aish regarding the ability to fight and be strong, it was indeed possible that Aish wasn't weak but Toki saw no need to encourage his enemy, he would much rather tear down every thing that kept them. So in this case, he would add something to further drive his opponent into a frenzy or perhaps depression with knowing that defeat was so close at hand, but he judged that Aish was already doing a good enough job. The continuation of the mood made only made him study Aish more as a sad look was shown, it didn't matter the other motivation or determination, that very look showed him that this battle would last very much longer, physically or mentally in Aish's mind. But he was wondering if the young Iramasha also had some kind of trick or ace to prove victorious or would there be a surrender of some sorts. Even with all of his reading, he still couldn't determine the ending, so he kept at the ready and watched for actions as Aish called out to the bird.

Reminding him of the condition for ending this fight would be a fatal wound, he was kind of confused as to what she was meaning by it. For a bit, Aish spoke to the bird and then the whole point of all that was said, would be revealed before Toki's eyes. The very bird that was an ally to the Iramasha was now the one to from the looks of things deal the fatal blow. It made Toki laugh a little bit how the Iramasha kept it's word in that regard, although the one who would deal the blow was twisted quite a bit. After the blow was dealt, Toki could say nothing in response to this as flames once more erupted around the Iramasha and consumed both of the beings before him in a blaze. From these flames, that swallowed two beings fell ashes, however these ashes along with the flames were very special, and the beings within them were going through a very unique and special kind of change. It was something nice for the Angel of Change to see with his own eyes, but the thing that emerged from this change seemed to be very different on the outside however deep inside was none the less, the same person. The person that was suppose to be Aish Iramasha emerged from the flames as a young boy even though Aish was previously a female. The only thing to further prove that it was the one and same Aish was the remark that was made shortly after forming about the fatal wound.

With the notice that Aish was most likely not longer a viable threat, he descended to be closer to the boy and from there, he was only a few feet from the boy, he extended a hand to the boy, from this hand the clothing that formed the glove extended as well, but instead of taking a solid form, it began to reach out and begin to cover the naked Iramasha, from there the Sesishin Buki would take the form of a smaller version of Toki's own uniform and a jacket would also form around Aish, however this was just a replica of the original that was not present on this battlefield any longer the moment that he chaos warped the entire city. So at the moment that was going to have to work and Toki began to work upon more energy so that this would be the end and the likes of Aish Iramasha would be secure under the control of the Clan and it's leaders.

"Your jacket is at the base, so that will have to do, so for now, we are departing, you can have it back when we get there, which should be now." He stated to Aish as chaos energy gathered around both of them.

Since Aish could probably show no resistance at all in the current state, Toki easily Chaos warped both of them out of the area and upon once more, The fragment of Chaos Island that was pretty much their base for the time being, the city of Bathurst was secure and the fighting in the area would now cease to be or continue.

[Exit Thread]

Template By: [THEFROST]

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
War, and a New Beginning. [War for Australia; Bathurst] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999War, and a New Beginning. [War for Australia; Bathurst] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:50 pm

「LOCKING OUT THIS THREAD」
Being that Toki has pretty much finished the thread, and the event is nearing it's conclusion, this thread should be just about closed since there hasn't been a reply in awhile from Tina. Therefore, this city is n ow under the control of the Iramasha and thus complete.

War, and a New Beginning. [War for Australia; Bathurst] - Page 4 WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum