Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hanako Iramasha (Previously Approved 0-2+/Awaiting Review) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Hanako Iramasha (Previously Approved 0-2+/Awaiting Review) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Hanako Iramasha (Previously Approved 0-2+/Awaiting Review) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hanako Iramasha (Previously Approved 0-2+/Awaiting Review)

Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:42 am
This is simply Denied.

Hanako Iramasha (Previously Approved 0-2+/Awaiting Review) - Page 2 KisaragiShintarofull1468719_zpsbde69034

I'm denying it for a plethora of reasons I'll start off with the largest offenses.

[UHCM]
I am poking you with a feather.

Here is a better question; if one was given a blue print, what he would do with it? Would he dismiss it and try it by trial and error? Would he take it as a template and try to come up with something different? Or would he simply follow down to the dot? There is no hell to understand where is it going as it just go on and on; let it be late or early or on time. There is no heaven as to where it would go because it is anything and everything, like wheat so to say. If you guessed the first one, then you get the idea of where I am going.

Not Only is this personally insulting you are insulting the advisor who's taking time out of his day to honestly check through a heavily complex almost Dungeon Master Application, with a fine toothed comb to search through your app for impurities and bring them out and fix them before you can get banned. You go and insult him not only that you say that you're poking someone with a feather who's trying their level best not to be rude because of the overly jovial process on a serious matter. Not even to add on the fact that making a fair and balanced RP APP is quite serious because balance of strengths and weaknesses are necessary in an app this one has None then it's meaningless to the rules binding the apps, and if I approved it which from the first Line I am not. To ask a question on why am I so serious. I'm being serious is because I care for the community of PH as a whole, and having an App where it's so variable that there are little to no weaknesses, and the reasons are because of a whim. You got sick of a core that's fine. Moose would also say that there's also a limit to what a person can do within a app before it breaks the fun factor for everyone, and you're breaking it right now, and I was trying to prevent that and other shit storms from happening by pointing this out.

I referenced Aerith as a point because of the style of the app and what I know about FF7 seeing as I was an avid player of the game, My point was that It had a very strong Aerith Vibe that you could of focused more on instead of this cancerous pile of just random abilities stacked upon them. I was hoping you'd listen to me and take me seriously and not some joke, but from the tone of how you're writing and how you explained your opinions, it's obvious you did not take me seriously as I was taking you, and for that I apologize I was too serious for your taste, but my point is that you're breaking the point of the races, the system of PH which was built around trying to make as fun as an environment as possible. To be perfectly honest, I'm kind of sad, because I was hoping to help you out, but with that said I must continue with why I'm denying this application. I don't know who approved you for 0-2+ but I would of personally placed this app around a 0-4 or 0-5 and had you work for 0-2+ Because of the severe jump from a 6-0 (5-5) Techincally to a 0-2+ Would be like if I just added all of these really neato abilities on Kaito after 3 days of him being in existence, and someone either making a misstep or didn't think through the ramifications of what they were doing when they shot an app up so high.

I respect you as a person, but as an Advisor talking to a former one, I have no respect for a person who just disregards the opinions and seriousness of the checker and tries to be funny and cutesy when the point was to actually give a guideline on what the purpose of the questioning was. In fact, the changes I asked weren't that difficult in fact they would helped to make some form of flow with the app making it less suspect to people thinking you're so broken. This is distressing because I want you to have Hanako be more powerful, I'm all for that, because I believe she should deserve something, but honestly you can do better than just slap together some skills with little to no flow. You're better than this, and yet you're allowing yourself to just do this, and when someone tries to help you, you insult them not by saying their stupid, but by how you present your answers in a way that's so highly disrespectful that you seem more of a passive-agressive jackass than a person who was just trying to prove a point with more humor. WIth That Said, the flaws within the app warrant the denial as well. I believe I asked you to change it at least.. 2-3 times now within our responses of the conversations.

At this point I'll point out the areas of the app I felt most broken which I will restate.

Divine Reincarnation is an ability inherited through Hanako's extensive understanding of how the elder ancients could stave off death and become a new person after their demise. It was unfortunately demonstrated as a passive when Hanako lost control of her powers and seemingly died at a very frequent rate until an intervention was made in Karakura that allows Hanako to put a seal on herself and recover for an extended period of time. It remains a mystery of how her mother, an elder ancient survived until her untimely demise to Mr. Caveman, but Hanako theorized that her mother died because something was preventing her from performing the reincarnation. It is likely it is by choice that her mother would pass onto the Soul River to join with her lost people, but Hanako is wary about abilities that could disrupt her reincarnation and kill her for good. In a sense, whenever she died, she will be relocated and resurrection without outside assistance; through her refined training, she can instinctively put a seal on herself just after her reincarnation as the mean to suppress any power surges and to elude pursuers should they try looking for her.

Each time she dies, she will change race in the order below as an additional drawback. How it is a drawback is because different races have different ways of approaching their abilities, so while Hanako may be sealed, she will be walking into new territory each time she is reincarnated or even feel differently than before. Gender is also affected by reincarnation as each time she dies, she switches from female to male and if she dies after that, she goes from male to female; despite Hanako's awareness that she is originally a female and could change her gender anyhow when she unlocks her abilities first by breaking her seal. There are possibilities that she likes her new form and keep it, but there are chances that she could adjust her form to suit her taste. The anomalous part of it is her lack of memory of going through the reincarnation while keeping her awareness, so while she may experience changes in personality, she hardly loses her memory of her past and yet cannot remember how she survived when even if her death was televised and confirmed ten times over.

Reincarnation Order of Races

Arrancar
Vizard
Quincy
Hollow
Iramasha
Sugiura
Shinigami
Human
Demon.

This right here I would of approved if there was actual drawbacks besides changing into a different race as in more of they can't do certain actions and can only be revived a certain amount of times, etc.

Unlike other kinds of reiatsu, Hanako possesses virtually the widest range of reiatsu as it is enough to spread around the entire world that she treads upon. It does not mean it is immensely powerful in itself because Hanako actually shown no known reiatsu from herself, but was powered by the world that she connects to (like if she is on Earth, she derives her strength from the planet, not the universe and if she is in Soul Society, she derives her strength from the world of the Soul Society, not the dimension and if she is on the moon, she derives her strength from the moon itself, but not the Earth.) There is a secondary purpose for that reiatsu and it will be explained in the "Released" stage. Conclusively, she is not as powerful as her reiatsu spreads so far.

This is a contradiction right here. You're contradicting your character by saying they don't have any, but then they can get some, from what I saw of Hanako she didn't have any, but Physically she was a powerhouse. Then as you explained her progression, how would she be able to Cast spels lwithout some medium like magic or reishi etc. My point of this is that you're breaking your own characters energy needs just to make something needless difficult. Most of the issues I have is the OVER amount of stufff. 136 Elements? Is not necessary nor would it fly on a Free form RP site with little to no rules That is simply overkill. That's like Adding Shadin PLus Kakeru and having them use Imaginary Computation and Power of Order at the same time. It would break the world. With that said I'm done with my check of this application, and you can redo Hanako app, but I would like it to be definitely different and been read through by another mod before you post it up, because of the high amounts of stress this places on the checker reading through your very complex applications. With that said this App is being moved into the Denied applications, and if you want a second opinion I empower you to get one, but as this application stands currently I'm denying for the reasons I have stated above, and are willing to stand for them.

--Sincerely,
Kakeru Platinum Hearts RP Advisor.

Hanako Iramasha (Previously Approved 0-2+/Awaiting Review) - Page 2 GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hanako Iramasha (Previously Approved 0-2+/Awaiting Review) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Hanako Iramasha (Previously Approved 0-2+/Awaiting Review) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Hanako Iramasha (Previously Approved 0-2+/Awaiting Review) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hanako Iramasha (Previously Approved 0-2+/Awaiting Review)

Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:58 am
I forgot this as well to add on as a part of the reason.

"Getting serious with a clown who is two years ahead of his time in intellect and two years behind his time in cognitive development; I bid thee good luck. I would suggest being less serious because things would be observed better and a joy in analysis would come to light easier as most of the thoughts I will give you are from my mind and I am not being serious either."

Hanako Iramasha (Previously Approved 0-2+/Awaiting Review) - Page 2 GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum