Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Der Rüstung Streiter [APPROVED, 0-2] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Der Rüstung Streiter [APPROVED, 0-2] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Der Rüstung Streiter [APPROVED, 0-2] - Page 2 Empty Re: Der Rüstung Streiter [APPROVED, 0-2]

Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:49 pm
[adm]
Dexterity wrote:Well all it means is that they can make a barrier as strong as their tier would allow them to. It's the easiest way to explain it without trying to get into details.

Expert, at the max.

For reference:

Untrained
Beginner
Trained
Adept
Experienced
Advanced
Expert
Elite
Master
Grandmaster

---

Well it was always meant to be more effective against the non-physical types. I could fix it although turning it into a plain shield. Also, the activation requirement is no big deal.

Turn it into a standard shield, include an activation requirement, and remove the excerpt of them being immune to all forms of lingering status effects.

---

A lit candle is somewhat over 1000 degrees Kelvin. How much do you propose I lower this and still be effective in the 0 tier range?

You're using the wrong measurement. You've switched from Fahrenheit to Kelvin. I would like all of the measurements changed to Fahrenheit, as it not only makes this more consistent but also makes it easier for me to understand. Also, I will mention that this will not be a 0-tier at the end of this. So, I would like you to change this to be around 5,000 - 6,000 Fahrenheit.

---

Lowering the temperature to 1 million sound fine?

No. A couple hundred thousand at best.

"Incinerate everything it passes through with ease" was more to make the ability sound intimidating, I'll remove it.

Thank you.

Humans are already firing sniper rounds in the kilometers so how much do you propose I lower this?

1 - 2 miles at best.

'Can't be redirected' is a drawback. It is there to ensure that the NPC can't control the trajectory of their Holy Arrow as Quincies can do, just as it says in the previous ability.

I would prefer this be reworded so that it more directly refers to the fact that they can't control the trajectory.

One more thing:

...which will hit its target far, far before they hear the gunshot...

Just remove this line as a whole.

---

What range do you propose? Also light is weightless; if there is a drawback then it should be something else entirely.

100 meters at max. Additionally, if this thing can extend to that length, then the cutting power should be heavily reduced.

---

I will remove this, more because as the years go by the less I like this weapon.

Ok, thank you, makes this easier.[/adm]
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Der Rüstung Streiter [APPROVED, 0-2] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Der Rüstung Streiter [APPROVED, 0-2] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Der Rüstung Streiter [APPROVED, 0-2] - Page 2 Empty Re: Der Rüstung Streiter [APPROVED, 0-2]

Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:29 pm

This member is currently marked as inactive. Therefore, this application is being moved to the archives.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum