Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nozomi's Final GM + Various Stuffies [Last Upgrade Before Update] Left_bar_bleue248350/500000Nozomi's Final GM + Various Stuffies [Last Upgrade Before Update] Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Nozomi's Final GM + Various Stuffies [Last Upgrade Before Update] Empty Nozomi's Final GM + Various Stuffies [Last Upgrade Before Update]

Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:13 pm
  • Name Of Character: Nozomi
  • Link To Character Profile: Link
  • Reasons For Upgrading:
    Equalist
    Byakuya's Disturbance (Incomplete)
    For Science

More than just the topics alone, Nozomi has gone far beyond the scope of master when it comes to the literal definition of Mental Deduction. Her concept revolves around deducing things and reacting to them efficiently. That, alongside the what I believe to be the number one analyzing capability on the site, and I feel like she deserved this level of Mental Deduction from the beginning. So now as I come upon her next huge update, I feel its a great time to put this upgrade in there to match up with what she's capable of doing.

The rest of the abilities are advanced Onikagahi techniques that could come as a result of a great mental capacity, while the Quincy stuff is just more generic upgrades to fit in before the update. I'm relying on the quality of the above topics to push those through.

What Are You Upgrading: Master Mental Deduction to Grand Master, as well as the following abilities:

Spoiler:

• Any Extra Notes: Someone other than JJ should check this because he took part in the three topics listed, and may be biased.

Nozomi's Final GM + Various Stuffies [Last Upgrade Before Update] Qx494h
||-BlankMystery-||
||-BlankMystery-||
Shrine Maiden
November SOTM 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nozomi's Final GM + Various Stuffies [Last Upgrade Before Update] Left_bar_bleue28000/100000Nozomi's Final GM + Various Stuffies [Last Upgrade Before Update] Empty_bar_bleue  (28000/100000)
Tiers:

Nozomi's Final GM + Various Stuffies [Last Upgrade Before Update] Empty Re: Nozomi's Final GM + Various Stuffies [Last Upgrade Before Update]

Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:05 pm
Nozomi's Final GM + Various Stuffies [Last Upgrade Before Update] Tumblr_mwirceGLny1r0m70yo1_400

Ooooo, this is going to be my first GM check!
I'm checking through everything that you've written and I can approve these upgrades for Nozomi.

It's going to be up to the 2nd one approving after me to make the final upgrade or if you need to make corrections or not.

[ T H E P R O T E C T O R ]

Nozomi's Final GM + Various Stuffies [Last Upgrade Before Update] KnLCVxB

[ O F I  R A M A S H A I S L A N D ]
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nozomi's Final GM + Various Stuffies [Last Upgrade Before Update] Left_bar_bleue0/0Nozomi's Final GM + Various Stuffies [Last Upgrade Before Update] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Nozomi's Final GM + Various Stuffies [Last Upgrade Before Update] Empty Re: Nozomi's Final GM + Various Stuffies [Last Upgrade Before Update]

Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:38 am
I'll also be giving my second approval for this GM upgrade as well as the abilities listed. Enjoy!

Nozomi's Final GM + Various Stuffies [Last Upgrade Before Update] Ap8OoJO

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum