Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Calm Winds Soothe the Fiery Rage [Elyss]
Rachel and Michael inside the plane of dreams, Skype IC RP [ready for checking] EmptyToday at 1:45 pm by Siegharty

» Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou)
Rachel and Michael inside the plane of dreams, Skype IC RP [ready for checking] EmptyToday at 1:29 pm by Siegharty

» Bass' FC Claims
Rachel and Michael inside the plane of dreams, Skype IC RP [ready for checking] EmptyToday at 12:13 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Rumble Rumble!
Rachel and Michael inside the plane of dreams, Skype IC RP [ready for checking] EmptyToday at 6:38 am by Mirja Eeola

» Cala's Face Claim
Rachel and Michael inside the plane of dreams, Skype IC RP [ready for checking] EmptyToday at 6:26 am by Mirja Eeola

» My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]
Rachel and Michael inside the plane of dreams, Skype IC RP [ready for checking] EmptyYesterday at 3:05 pm by Lillian

» The Final Bastion's Defense [MADNESS CAPITAL: DEAD RISING]
Rachel and Michael inside the plane of dreams, Skype IC RP [ready for checking] EmptyYesterday at 2:27 pm by darkfunnel

» Reina Arácnida [Evolución] [Approved, 2-4; Hazard Rank D]
Rachel and Michael inside the plane of dreams, Skype IC RP [ready for checking] EmptyYesterday at 2:08 pm by JJ

» POWER TIER (IMPORTANT)
Rachel and Michael inside the plane of dreams, Skype IC RP [ready for checking] EmptyYesterday at 1:43 pm by JJ

» Tether Scramble [Protag Equipment]
Rachel and Michael inside the plane of dreams, Skype IC RP [ready for checking] EmptyYesterday at 1:32 pm by JJ

Top posters
THEFROST
Rachel and Michael inside the plane of dreams, Skype IC RP [ready for checking] I_vote_lcapRachel and Michael inside the plane of dreams, Skype IC RP [ready for checking] I_voting_barRachel and Michael inside the plane of dreams, Skype IC RP [ready for checking] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Rachel and Michael inside the plane of dreams, Skype IC RP [ready for checking] I_vote_lcapRachel and Michael inside the plane of dreams, Skype IC RP [ready for checking] I_voting_barRachel and Michael inside the plane of dreams, Skype IC RP [ready for checking] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2709 registered users
The newest registered user is Cala Paracer

Our users have posted a total of 131097 messages in 19901 subjects

Rachel and Michael inside the plane of dreams, Skype IC RP [ready for checking]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tina
tina

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rachel and Michael inside the plane of dreams, Skype IC RP [ready for checking] Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Rachel and Michael inside the plane of dreams, Skype IC RP [ready for checking] Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Rachel and Michael inside the plane of dreams, Skype IC RP [ready for checking] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Rachel and Michael inside the plane of dreams, Skype IC RP [ready for checking]   Rachel and Michael inside the plane of dreams, Skype IC RP [ready for checking] EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 5:07 am

IC Information

Timeline: november 22, 2013 between 2:53am and 4:48am
Characters In It: Rachel Dare and Michael Asthavon (did I spell that correctly?)
What Happened: Michael, having obtained Rachel's energy in a previous thread, had created a device to open a portal to the plane of dreams. Michael tested it out and ended up in Rachel and Inverse's dream bubble, and after the initial reactions ended up talking with them and getting Inverse to give him permission to come back whenever he wants and learn to control dream energy on his own. After that Inverse went and expanded the dream bubble, using her control of this area to create a whole city within it instead of just a simple room.
Witness: Kakeru said he had seen and and gotten the basic idea of what was going on.
Notes: (Any extra notes?)

Back to top Go down
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rachel and Michael inside the plane of dreams, Skype IC RP [ready for checking] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Rachel and Michael inside the plane of dreams, Skype IC RP [ready for checking] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Rachel and Michael inside the plane of dreams, Skype IC RP [ready for checking] Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Michael inside the plane of dreams, Skype IC RP [ready for checking]   Rachel and Michael inside the plane of dreams, Skype IC RP [ready for checking] EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 9:10 am

「APPROVING THIS THREAD」
I meant to approve this awhile back, but it doesn't seem like any other staff members seemed to clear this out. Therefore, I'm going to give it the approval it needs in order to be cleared for an official IC interaction and place it within the IC Skype approved section.

Rachel and Michael inside the plane of dreams, Skype IC RP [ready for checking]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: ALTERNATIVE ROLE PLAY BOARD :: IC Discord Role Play Documentation :: Approved Reports-
Jump to: