Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Midnight Quake  Left_bar_bleue0/0Midnight Quake  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
https://www.facebook.com/KeshaKJ/

Midnight Quake  Empty Midnight Quake

Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:58 pm
Gryphon Daichi

Midnight Quake  Gryphon

Earth, a place where she grew a deep hatred for, what was there on earth? hatred, backstabbers, heartbreakers, unfaithful assholes....with all the negative that was in this world, she was surprised that there was any good that can outshine them. But apperently there was, for this world...the world of the living hasnt yet been destryed by the very beings that lived on it. She was once one though, so she couldnt completly hate the human race, she was once one of those girls running around having fun, playing with her friends, she grew up in this world, a part of her will always belong to this place...as much as she despised that, she couldnt run away from that fact.

Gryphon Daichi walked Fuma park under the glow of the crecent moon. Her poweres were earth bownd so with every step she took, she could feel the earth around her, she could feel the creatures running around, the bugs returning to their homes, the last few humans returning home from their day at work. She sighed slightly, how could such a beautiful world be filled with such terrible creatures? They dont care about the earth, they take advantage of it. Perhaps she could make them fear the very thing they depend on. Gryphon looked up at the moon, as she turned her head back to eye level, she smiled wickedly. A demonic smile was plastered to her face as the idea of giving these humans a scare crossed her mind. Why not rock them to bed with an earthquake?

A devilish chuckle escaped her lips as she slid her foot across the cement grounds. She remembered a time when there were no paved roards or sidewalks, jus the earth itself, grass, rocks, earth. As she slid her foot accross, she could feel the earth beneath it almost as if it were crying out to be freed form thier cement prison. Gryphon raised her ancle about three feet off the ground then slammed her heal into the ground. And from that she created an earthquake, a small one though, one with just enough power to send shivers and fear down the spines of these humans.

||Kitty's Characters||

Midnight Quake  PLEASEWORK2
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Midnight Quake  Left_bar_bleue60/100Midnight Quake  Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Midnight Quake  Empty Re: Midnight Quake

Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:04 am

Midnight Quake  Tumblr_l7ldh2EIlA1qczxu6o1_500

"Ah great... Someone has just pissed me off." Sitting in a small chair made of a sturdy metal was a teenage girl, no older than 18. She had a very angry look on her face accomoanied by a pink smudge on her cheek. The spoon in her hand was the villian that had just changed her skin into this pink colour and this certainly didn't please her. The other thing, was that she now had even more of this pink stuff on her green skirt under the table. On the floor next to her, lay a glass ice cream container, about 20cm tall and still half full of strawberry ice cream. What had happened? Well an earthquake just shook the ice cream off the table and onto her lap and this caused a chain reaction as the cold on her legs causes her to shoot whatever ice cream she had in her hand, into her face.

She didn't bother screaming or yelling about it. Instead, she just sat there, feeling the reitsu in the floor. Here, it was very weak and barely recognisable because she was quite far away from the course of the quake but she could tell it wasn't a natural occurance. Her feet were not actually in shoes at the moment and the pesquias ability was being shot through the floor to find the location of this villianous ice cream murderer. After a few minutes of searching, her sense picked up something. In rage, she flipped the table upwards and shot it into the air. She walked away from the cafe she bought the ice cream from and kicked a fire hydrant out of the path causing it to shoot water into the air. This water, she stood directly above and drenched herself with it to remove the stains.

"Now... to find whoever caused me to drop my lunch." With that said, the girl flicked her head to the sides to fling the water out of her long pink pig tails. SHe bent down and grabbed her shoes from underneath the table and slipped them on before standing back up and looking at the buildings beside her. Then, she leapt upwards with enough force to cause the cars driving past to slam into the opposing wall. Her body came very close to the wall of a building and using it as a footstep, she pushed off to give herself enough force to reach wherever this person was. The air resistance she was going through pretty much blow dried her clothing but damp parts still remained in certain sections of her shirt. After a few moments of zooming through the air, the girl landed a couple of yards away from the one that caused the quake. The person before her looked somewhat familiar but she couldnt pick up any names from it. Instead, she just clenched her fist and looked angrily at her. "Was it you that made those quakes and got my clothes covered in my lunch?

Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:59 pm

Gryphon Daichi
_________

After the quakes subsided she senced someone comming closer, a stronger being that herself. Gryphin stood there, with her lime green eyes staring in the directions the person was comming from; then suddenly a girl appeared, yelling something about icecream?
Gryphons facial expression stayed emotionless, as she simply raised her eyebrow.
"Perhaps...but there's no point in crying over spilled milk"
She said and pushed some of her neon coloured hiar back. Her eyes stayed fixed on this person, she couldnt put her finger on it, but she seemed familiar...Had she seen this person before? Did she fight her before...No...she would have rembered. Or was she just someone that looked like someone she knew? Whatever the case may be, she was sure that she would find out eventually.

Gryphon walked closer to the girl, may not be a good idea, but she wasnt too worried; she wanted to get a better look at this person.
"Your...an arrancar...." She stated the obvious, it wasnt that she just realised this, it was because she wondered what this girl was doing here of all places?
"Why are you here? Is there some sort of mission that requiered you to be here?"
Gryphon completly dismissed the girls anger, but it was cuirous as to why she was here.
"What is your name? and...Are...or were you with the Espada?"
A million and one questions? Yes, Gryphon was playing that game, weather this girl would get irritated with her questions was yet to be seen, if she got angry over spilled icecream, she may get annoyed with the questions. Gryphons eyes turned from emotionless to curious, she wanted to know who this person was, it was bugging her for sure.

||Kitty's Characters||

Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:00 pm

Midnight Quake  Thumb_big_wide_65da951617484d880158416930271e53

"SHUT UP! your questions are giving me a bloody head ache and im not in the mood for one right now." The pink haired girl looked very pissed, not just because of the ice cream, but because of the questions. It triggered something in her head. She turned to her right side and looked away from Gryphon before pushing her glasses back up to her face. "Only fools ask so many questions." But then she decided it was best to just calm down and answer her. What was the worst that could happen. That's when she noticed she was walking closer. This made her blush a bit seeing as she really did prefer her personal space and liked distance.

"er... My name is Saya... Most call me Lady Shevang and my Closest friends named me Ashlei as i forgot my name when I was young. Enough information for you?" Saya wasn't really in the greatest of moods and even though she said she would calm down, she really wasn't going to. The ice cream was pretty damn cold, cost money and was pretty damn tasty. "That's the last time I buy a triple strawberry ice cream. Next time, i'll just take one and blow up those that try to stop me." And that was exactly how Saya did things if they didnt go her way. Some may call her spoilt and others fear her for such behaviour. "Also, im not telling you about my work nor who i work for. If you really want to know, go ask someone that does because im not going to be nagged into giving away anything that might break the Espada..." Then she blushed again and bit on her thumb. "Fuck... "
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:45 pm

Gryphon Daichi

The girl was getting rather annoyed with her bombardment of questions, that was for sure. Gryphon stood there and raised an eyebrow as she turned away from her, attempting to calm down? She could tell that this girl was a stubborn and possibly slightly spoiled arrancar; the temper she possesed was great. If anything, her temper could just be her weakness; or her strength...though 9/10 a persons temper was their downfall.
"Only fools ask questions"
Was what Saya said before a bit of a pause. Only fools?
No, she was far from a fool, and those who asked questions are not either. Gryphon turned to face her, her hands by her side; still, motionless as she waited for this woman to respond. Gryphon raised an eyebow at her last comment, Gryphon was loyal to the Espada's. Gryphon walked around to face her again, keeping a bit more of a distance though, it seemed like almost anything could trigger her little tantrums, so she'd have to watch what she does and what she says to Saya.
"My name is Gryphon Daichi, I'm currently waiting to be placed amung the Espada...well a Fraccion anyways. I am only loyal to the Espada's, I ask you these questions because you seem familiar. Perhaps we have met at some point in time?"
It was more of a retorical question than anything. Being cautios, she took one small step towards Saya; she would seem as if she were trying to get Saya's trust.

||Kitty's Characters||

Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:00 pm

"hmm?" Saya suddenly changed her perspective on this girl. She was loyal to the Espada and that was exactly what she liked. If anyone were to betray them, Saya would cut them down before they could walk out the front door. "Loyal to the Espada you say? This may be the first time I have ever met you, but it seems like your walking the right path to be in my good books." Saya folded her arms and thought to herself for a moment. Then she spoke again. "If you must know, then i will tell you why I am loyal to the espada" Saya then looked at the girl more intently. Her eyes scanned every part of her body to make sure she wasn't planning anything. She looked trustworthy enough and her clothing gave off an obvious arrancar theme.

"I am Lady Mischevang and I am the Cero Espada, Ruler of Hueco Mundo... Ring any bells girl? If you had been at Las Noches then you would recognise me straight away seeing as I practically rebuilt the place from the shinigami that once ran it." Saya was pleased with that little statement. It was true, that many century ago when she was a very small girl, she rebuilt the Espada and brought them back from the dead. However, it was also a terrible life as she was never treated right. The memories haunt her even today as her smaller stature was beaten by even her own fraccion for looking weak. That didn't stop her from killing them though...
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:10 pm

Gryphon Daichi

She seemed to have gained Says's trust, which she was happy about, she rarely ever showed any happy emotions though. Gryphon bowed her head as if saying thank you for her trust; she raised back up again with her hands folded infront of her, like an obidant daughter listening to her parents speak. Saya began to speak about her postion in the Espada and a slight hisroty lesson on how she, Saya, rebuilt the Espada many, many years ago. She had no idea that, that happened; in truth Gryphon didnt know very much of the history of the Arrancar's, she's primanrily focused on the now and the future.
Gryphon bowed again, a bit lower this time, showing her respect for someone of Saya's status.
"It's an honor to be in your presence then, Saya-sama."
She was being honest, Gryphon was the type of girl that knew her place. She thought for a moment and recalled some other arrancars speaking of her and she thought she did see her once before, but it was probably just for a breif second.
"Yes, I have heard of you"
As she raied back up, she noticed that Saya seemed to be a bit distant, perhaps thinking about the past, she knew that whenever she thought about her past, she would get lost and have almost daized, distant eyes. She debated weather or not to break her thought, would it anger her or would she not mind? Gryphon wondered about this for several moments.
"Is...everything alright, Saya-sama?"
She asked finally, keeping her calm, near emotionless composire together.

||Kitty's Characters||

Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:39 am

"No... im fine. I havent thought about my past ever since I lost my child form and gained this appearance." Saya looked back over to Gryphon and was slightly dazed at all the bowing. This usually happens to her seeing as everyone that wants her attention bows first before speaking. However, this girl was making her blush as if a stranger was showing the utmost respect. That is exactly what she wanted. She quickly tried to break her feeling and stuttered into a few words. "So er... are you around Las Noches much? Because I haven't seen any reports on you. Unless maybe... oh wait Rihiku does my reports"

Saya let out a slight sigh of relief. She hadn't forgot she had no work to do recently. Ever since the Espada guards arrived at her doorstep, life has been much easier. Saya had quickly calmed down now which was something she usually found really hard to do. This girl, felt very relaxing to be around and Saya couldnt figure out why. Was it her Hollow nature? The fact she was a girl? She pondered several possibilities as to why she had stopped yelling so easily. This girl had little to no emotion so why did it pirk up hers so much? "You really interest me... Gryphon"
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:09 pm

Gryphon Daichi
Midnight Quake  Gryphon-daichi-thread

It would appear that Gryphon had gained Saya's trust, she was happy about that for sure. Saya didnt even get upset this time at her question, that was definatly a good sign in Gryphons eyes. Saya asked her if she was around Las Noches often.
"Yes actually, though I do keep my distance form everyone else"
She stated, when she wasnt there, she would be somewhere in the forest being in tuned with nature and just trying to get at a higher state of awareness. Saya mentioned a little bit after that Gryphon interests her, which was very flattering for Gryphon; this was actually one of the only times someone this highly ranked actually took notice to her, well...she usually tended to stray away from them but this time she didind.
Gryphon simly gave a small, a very nearly untotacible smile. "I am honored, Saya-sama" She said. She wondered what kind of powers Saya possesed, she didnt want to spar with her, that probably wouldnt go too well over, but she was curious.
She thought if she asked about her powers, that wouldnt look too good, not to mention they just met one another, and she had just gained Saya's trust, the last thing she wanted was to put any dought in her mind, so she allowed her mind to wonder a bit and then stumbled upon a question that she was interested in.
"Saya-sama, may I ask you about your Faccion? Just who he or she is?"

||Kitty's Characters||

Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:29 pm

Saya was kind of pleased with the way the conversation had progressed. It was like one of those really annoying sims games where you supposedly "mingle" and the hearts go up or down depending on who you gossip about. Then you can get it higher and end up marrying them... however this really wasnt going to end like that and if it did... well lets not go there. Saya was somewhat shocked when the note of 'fraccion' came into play. That word had very bad memories linked to it and really made her fall silent. Her past was full of pain and torture that she herself couldnt bring to an end. Who would understand why their own fraccion would torture their master. Saya was too kind to her friends to fend them off but that was when Rihiku arrived and killed them all. Her best friends.... He effectively replaced them.

Saya really didnt want to answer that question, but gave her an answer she could work with. "I have none at the moment myself as all of the Espada are my underlings. The Espada guards themselves are like my bodyguards but their very stubborn and don't have the kind of link I want in a potential Underling. After all, they would have to be both smart and capable... plus... they wouldnt..." Saya stopped in her words for a moment and took a deep breath. The next few words she really felt uncomfortable saying, especially being of such na high authority over an army. "Lets say I dont want any betrayals anytime soon... not again" Saya looked at gryphon with the eyes that a chibi would make if they about to burst into tears but trying their best not to. After all, Saya was one of the most emotionally unstable people known to life. She cried when she dropped a drink down her shirt once. The ice cream she bought though which is why she was angry instead.

Last edited by Chaozi on Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum