Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Golden Voyage] The Introduction and King's Presence Left_bar_bleue20650/20000[Golden Voyage] The Introduction and King's Presence Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

[Golden Voyage] The Introduction and King's Presence Empty [Golden Voyage] The Introduction and King's Presence

Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:26 pm

credits: Template by PerfectFallacy
    music: Turn it UP ∞ Bomfunk MC
    words: 0880
    notes: #Go #turnitup #voyage #gilgamesh #meeting #golden #excellence

[Golden Voyage] The Introduction and King's Presence GilgaEnt1
Photobucket

(For each thread, paste in the top part of this post from "Speak" to * * * in the first post, to make it clear where the posts start from, with that pretext. Code found on bottom of post.)

"Attention, all passengers."

The voice of the Golden King released, as at last he walked out of his cabin, looking directly at the main galley of the group that he had assembled, his hands opening wide. "I thank you all for accepting the invitation to join this spectacular journey, the journey that will go down in history as the greatest journey ever undertaken in this era. In this journey, I plan and expect to see the greatest heroes to emerge from this era." The male continued, as he began to walk on the air, the boat that he had just taken out of port completely still in the water. "From this point onwards, your job is to survive. Make sure you acquire sustenance for yourself, and not cause trouble so long as you are aboard my vessel, the Golden Hind!" He explained, making their task rather obvious. Quite frankly, they had to LIVE with each other for the duration fo the journey.

The boat had just left from Minatumi Harbor, having collected all of its passengers there. Two weeks ago, Gilgamesh had sent out his letters of invitation. The letters had clearly stated the intention and his goals: To learn the new heroes of this day and age, to improve upon those who would take up the mantle of 'hero', and to reach the city Atlantis. It made it clear that this would be a luxury cruise, and they would be able to choose how they spent their days, as long as they did not cause violence aboard the ship that was unorganized. After all, what a better place to perform training then in the middle of the ocean?

"As you well know, the target of our voyage is Atlantis. Sapphire Hands will report to Ravana Ichiro, and the Jade Journeymen have their contact with Jaeden Crow. We have assembled twenty-two of our universe's finest for this journey. My expectations are high, and may your spirits be higher. There are enough rooms on each of the floor for every person on the voyage, with the Sapphire Survivors on the floor below this, a commons area on the floor below them filled with every entertainment desirable, and on the very last level quarters for the Journeyers. Please, enjoy this magnificent treasure of my garden and show me that this trip was worth all of my expectation."

At last, the Golden King of Heroes was finished, and as he walked back to the railing outside of the captain's quarters, he rolled his shoulders about. This was the opening of the voyage, to be certain, and now he had a meeting to be handled with the Golden Crew, his clothing changing from that splendid golden armor he loved into casual white clothing, his hair becoming flat and thin on the top of his head as he released a sigh. "You all know your responsibilities… Though if any of you have any concerns, I would be more than happy to hear them." He stated, looking a the gathering that had assembled. The Golden Crew each had an appendage added to their letters that told the they would be attending a special meeting after the orientation, and this was what Gilgamesh was now performing. 'You all have seen the people gathered below who will be coming with us…" He stated, as he reached a hand back, a golden scroll coming into his hand as he opened it in front of his eyes, looking at the etched words that were on the inside of it.

"The Captain, myself, Gilgamesh. The First Matess, Sing Iramasha. The Second Mate, Alexander or Iskander. The Third Mate, Tora Lionus. The Fourth Mate, Zane Fenier. Of the Sapphire Survivors, the Headmaster, Ravana Ichiro. The Assistant, Andrew Takashai. The Hands, Pociden P. Hearts, Magnolia, Pierre de la Rose, Fantasia Nevermore, Len… Samuel Sage, Yoma Yazaki, and "Obzedat."

Here Gilgamesh paused for a moment, allowing for any of the assembled to make any comments on the names he had listed so far. This voyage was nothing when it came to possessions and materials; it was completely an evaluation of people, and they were the parts that Gilgamesh was interested in, hence the current reading of the list of names.

"Finally, the Jade Journeyers. Those of splendid potential. Their Troop Guide, at least at some point, is the being Jaeden Crow. The Adventurers are Rachel Dare, Karkat Vantas, Ivy Szilvia, "Sayomi", Ultra Hilarious Carnival Master… Kaito Yuudeshi, and Schwarzilber Teatime."

On the names of UHCM and Schwarzilber, Gilgamesh had to pause and restate it again, to make sure that he was stating them correctly. Reaching his hand back, the scroll disappeared in a flood of gold, as if it had never been there to begin with. "Now that the boring matters are over, I leave each of you to your own devices. Enjoy it, most certainly." He said with a smile, and then walked back on top of the Captain's Quarters, overlooking the entire top of the ship. In his right hand he held a glass of wine, and in his left a small paperback book, which he seemed to be reading. At least for the moment, this is where the Captain would remain, until he was approached, at any rate.
[Golden Voyage] The Introduction and King's Presence GilgaExt1

Photobucket

Code:
[color=gold]"Attention, all passengers!"[/color]

The voice of the Golden King released, as at last he walked out of his cabin, looking directly at the main galley of the group that he had assembled, his hands opening wide. [color=gold]"I thank you all for accepting the invitation to join this spectacular journey, the journey that will go down in history as the greatest journey ever undertaken in this era. In this journey, I plan and expect to see the greatest heroes to emerge from this era."[/color] The male continued, as he began to walk on the air, the boat that he had just taken out of port completely still in the water. [color=gold]"From this point onwards, your job is to survive. Make sure you acquire sustenance for yourself, and not cause trouble so long as you are aboard my vessel, the Golden Hind!"[/color] He explained, making their task rather obvious. Quite frankly, they had to LIVE with each other for the duration fo the journey.

The boat had just left from Minatumi Harbor, having collected all of its passengers there. Two weeks ago, Gilgamesh had sent out his letters of invitation. The letters had clearly stated the intention and his goals: To learn the new heroes of this day and age, to improve upon those who would take up the mantle of 'hero', and to reach the city Atlantis. It made it clear that this would be a luxury cruise, and they would be able to choose how they spent their days, as long as they did not cause violence aboard the ship that was unorganized. After all, what a better place to perform training then in the middle of the ocean?

[color=gold]"As you well know, the target of our voyage is Atlantis. Sapphire Hands will report to Ravana Ichiro, and the Jade Journeymen have their contact with Jaeden Crow. We have assembled twenty-two of our universe's finest for this journey. My expectations are high, and may your spirits be higher. There are enough rooms on each of the floor for every person on the voyage, with the Sapphire Survivors on the floor below this, a commons area on the floor below them filled with every entertainment desirable, and on the very last level quarters for the Journeyers. Please, enjoy this magnificent treasure of my garden and show me that this trip was worth all of my expectation."[/color][color=#7a6100

[/color][b][size=28][color=gold]<center>* * *</center>[/color][/size][/b]

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Andrew Takahashi
Andrew Takahashi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Golden Voyage] The Introduction and King's Presence Left_bar_bleue1000/9999[Golden Voyage] The Introduction and King's Presence Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/9999)
Tiers:

[Golden Voyage] The Introduction and King's Presence Empty Re: [Golden Voyage] The Introduction and King's Presence

Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:59 am
Andrew didn't really say much at first, but it was clear on his face that he had a mix of both happiness and determination in his eyes. He was always loyal to the vizard corp, but he felt the need of something more. Something that can be more for him to try. That was when he had heard about the golden

((Will add more later))
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Golden Voyage] The Introduction and King's Presence Left_bar_bleue134700/60000[Golden Voyage] The Introduction and King's Presence Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

[Golden Voyage] The Introduction and King's Presence Empty Re: [Golden Voyage] The Introduction and King's Presence

Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:13 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

[Golden Voyage] The Introduction and King's Presence Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum