Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Soup For The Soul - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Soup For The Soul - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Soup For The Soul - Page 3 Empty Re: Soup For The Soul

Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:05 pm

Soup For The Soul - Page 3 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 406

Hono was catching her breath as she listened to Yuri speak. Truth be told, Hono wasn't sure how she was gonna beat Yuri's Zanpakuto. I mean those thorns hurt. Hono could ignore the couple that was stinging inside of her. Though she was pretty sure eventually it would be too much to ignore. She felt Yuir connect across her chest, blood spurting out of her. A painful and deep grunt escaped from Hono's mouth. She figured it would be better to keep her Zanpakuto than lose it to Yuri.

This fight wasn't something Hono wasn't gonna win with just her Zanpakuto, so she needed to come up with a solid plan to tip the scales.

Hono was hurting from the attack that much was true, her wounds flowed out with blood as Yuri's thrones attacked the inside of her flesh. "You... must have a thing for pain... that's what your Zanpakuto does best... tell me what you think that means about you! You masochistic freak~" Even when against the ropes, she wasn't gonna let Yuri have the satisfaction.

"None of your business... You'll just have to find out!" Talking too much about your abilities could allow your opponent to exploit those weaknesses. Hono pointed the Cleaver at Yuri before shaking her head. "But I don't just need my Zanapkuto..." Her voice shakes, still clearly losing blood.

It was at this moment she began casting another Kido spell. Pointing her hand towards Yuri.

"Creeping darkness. Looming fog. Grow thick. Strip away sight. Bakudo Number 3! Teiden!"

After the chant, Hono's finger began releasing thick black smog. Usually, this Kido spell would disperse and create a smokescreen-like effect over a wide area, however, due to the dome that their spectators were creating, the smoke would fill up the roughly 60 feet area, and since it was boxed in the effect grew thicker and thicker.

Should this spell go through uninterrupted, the dome would be almost completely blacked out by the mist. Hono could only really see about 2 feet in front of her. This was a big gamble, on one hand, it would give her a bit to recover and catch her breath, though it would likely give Yuri the same chance.

Hono would decide to use her Shunpo. Wanting to use the sound to throw off her location. Hono did two Shunpo, one to the left of the last place she saw Yuri, and then again behind.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Soup For The Soul - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Soup For The Soul - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:12 am
Soup For The Soul - Page 3 B49zco2ekoy

"Masochist?"

That soft questing murmur had Yuri's head canting to the side as Hono grit through the pain and attempted to counter Yuri's own point and place a jab towards her once-superior. A slow smile creeping across Yuri's lips as she watched Hono pointing towards the woman and beginning that incantation. But frankly, Yuri wasn't paying attention in the slightest, as a slow, burning intensity bled into that smile of hers, as well indeed her spiritual pressure began to swell up around her. Slowly boring down on the ground beneath her as coiled plumes reiryoku coursed up the length of her frame like moonlight flames.

"Perhaps you're just too stupid~ You've always been such a simple woman Hono. As your Superior, It's always been my job to inspire and guide you. But that's not quite the case anymore is it?" She noted with a gentle chuckle. Eyes drifting to a close once the name of that spell was called and those black clouds spewed out to fill the inside of the arena, the smell just a hint of something like charcoal. All the same, the arena was filled entirely with that darkness, and so Hono got the chance she wanted in order to take a breath. But Yuri would not remain silent.

"You simply don't understand. Or perhaps, you simply didn't quite catch my Zanpaku'to's name." She promptly tossed her weapon up and into the air, that pale blade slamming up into the ceiling of that barrier, sinking a fraction into the barrier before the stronger outer layers halted it. Leaving her more or less 'unarmed'. And so when Hono suddenly sped in with that shunpo, Yuri reacted immediately. Yuri spun about and aimed to plunge her hand towards Hono's throat.

IT was true, she couldn't see Hono in the slightest. But Hono's body was riddled with Yuri's zanpaku'to. An ark diagonally, and a line straight across her chest. She would not mistake the spiritual pressure of her own seeds, and with that clean line across Hono's shoulders, aiming just above that line meant a fair shot at grabbing Hono by the throat. Intent on catching Hono completely off guard with that fairly accurate chokeslam into the ground.

"Victory can only be grasped by continuing to strive and grow, and growing is painful! Every means of training is testing yourself, honing yourself, but more than that, its STEPPING on the shell of what you once were! Breaking, cracking, snapping everything that you are, so that it can mend itself into something stronger." That smoke suddenly was twisting as the air around Yuri began to gust, that thick black blanket now shifting with brief glimmers of shaded light as reiryoku collected at the tip of Yuri's finger.

"I inflict pain because it is nothing to me. "

That light swelled into the shape of a four pointed star, welling up so that shreds of it's growing light bled through the thick smoke.

"I will suffer any agony. I will weather any injury. I will gladly dash myself against stone, steel, and even the rules governing the world if it means becoming what I'm destined to be."

The flowers on her body burned with that shining light, peeling away as the energy that had been built up inside of them from absorbing energy from the death of her own cells was fueled into the spell. The roots and thorns that had protected her body and stopped her bleeding crumbling into light.

Hadō Number Fifty Seven, Sanzaimyōjō 散在 (Scattered Morning Star)

That bright light shattered, breaking into countless fragments which zigzagged outward into branching paths throughout the inside of the barrier, spreading outward in a shimmering display, until the dark insides were filled with those brilliant burning lights, and once the space had been all but completely filled, those scattered stars burst, exploding violently in a series of deafening bursts, burning the inside of the barrier indiscriminately. An attack that would even cover Yuri herself with scorches and scores from that burning Kido, but it would also mean Hono had nowhere to escape that scattered carpet bombing of the training space.

But of course, even littering herself with burns and wounds, those mars on her flesh didn't last. As new roots began spreading along her frame, stemming the bleeding as her Zanpaku'to fed off of the pain and death of her body's cells to begin trying to recover and repatch the woman's injuries. Though it would take a bit of time, and until then she would be bleeding quite a bit.
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 05, 2024 2:25 pm

Soup For The Soul - Page 3 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 366

Seems even when her back was against the wall she still cracked those jokes. Hono was glad it seemed Yuri didn't stop her spell directly. The sudden flair in Yuri's pressure was quite intimidating, regardless she was riding on his kido spell, wanting to show off her skills to Yuri and buy herself a little bit of time. As Yuri spoke, Hono wouldn't be able to see her, as the darkness closed in covering her sight from the woman. Though she could hear her just fine. Stupid...? Well, maybe she had a point.

Hono used this brief respite to catch her breath. Yuri was playing the role of a horror movie villain well, not letting the situation affect her intimidation, Hono would need to keep calm. While she couldn't see her toss her blade, she heard it perfectly fine. Hating the idea of that, she must have been up to something bad. As Hono moved in, she would soon feel Yuri's hands grab a hold of her throat as her back met the ground. Knocking the wind out of her in the process. Finally able to see Yuri. Truthfully that speech hit Hono kinda hard. She always gave it her all when training, that being said she needed to remain tough.

"H-I'-I'll make sure to crack and snap you..."

Her fuzzy vision looked towards Yuri's fingertips as she began casting a spell. While her throat was grabbed and she was pinned her hands were still free as she bucked her feet and tried to push Yuri off to little effect. Fifty-Seven...? Damn that was probably a big one- shit...

It would only take a moment for Hono to also be covered in burns. Though it hurt like hell, it would give Hono a new clue, it seems Yuri's healing wasn't instant, she could see not all of the wounds instantly closing.

Hono coughed up a bit. "This your plan? Pinning me down by my neck and trying to make me choke? You are a freak~" Her Reishi was waning, and she was undoubtedly bleeding profusely. Squirming to break free she tried to kick at Yuri's feet. "You'll have... to knock me out to make me surrender...."

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 07, 2024 8:28 am
Soup For The Soul - Page 3 B49zco2ekoy

Yuri couldn't help but smirk at Hono's token resistance. That struggle beneath her grip caused her to tense up, and Hono WAS slowly peeling out of her grip, but not fast enough to avoid eating the brunt of that spell, blasting the area they were training in, so that when Hono spat out those soft hissing words, Yuri simply smiled a bit wider. "Ho?~" She grinned as her hand was slowly peeled from the woman's throat. Her other hand raised up as promptly there was a loud SHINK, her Zanpaku'to wrenching itself from the top of the dome and slicing downward, aiming to slice across hono's cheek before burying into the ground a few inches from her head. Not many people noticed that thin root connecting Yuri to her zanpakuto even when it wasn't in her hand. Much less would imagine that she could still control it.

All the same, if she managed to land that hit, Hono would rapidly feel those roots begin growing into her cheek. But not with thorns. Rather, she'd feel a rush of roots spreading through her body as Yuri's hand pulled from her throat and rested over Hono's sternum, a soft warmth spreading through the woman's body as promptly, the injuries began to close up. Between her use of Kaido, and her zanpaku'to patching her back together, Hono would soon feel almost good as new.

"I'm not interested in your surrender. This fight is over. I've reached the point where my next move would be to injure you past my own ability to heal you. Which isn't quite my style when it comes to sparring with allies." She gave the woman a smug little smile. She was very aware that hono would be displeased. There was, after all, no clear winner. But as she herself told her students many times. Training wasn't about winning. It was about improving. And she felt that she'd pushed Hono sufficiently to not just see her growth, but further push and cement her point about using all the tools available to her.

Sure, hono would probably continue ignoring them. But if nothing else, she got a pretty good workout herself. Her eyes drifted to her own slashed wrist. Her zanpaku'to having managed the wound well enough, but only because she'd instinctively gotten some of those shards out of her.

"Might I reccommend. Not using your shikai in spars until you can control that ability of yours. It would have been rather annoying to have to lose a hand and become a partial cripple over your desire to impress me." She noted firmly.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum