Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Candy [Mura, Stella] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Candy [Mura, Stella] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Candy [Mura, Stella] - Page 4 Empty Re: Candy [Mura, Stella]

Tue May 07, 2024 9:03 am
Candy [Mura, Stella] - Page 4 K47mTNA

MURA EKASHIBA

Hmh? There was hope now, Stella had a contact who could likely help him out. Vandenreich sounded more and more well-rounded and organized by the day, it’s a shame that he hadn’t joined their ranks yet. Did they offer any positions to… non-Quincies? Based on Meninas’ visit, and what he learned from her, they didn’t seem like the stuck-up types at all. Mura, if even for an instance, feared that racism somehow had an influence in such huge foundations.

“Ooh? If he lives here, then… yeah, I bet he knows a more traditional arms smith. Maybe one of those world-famous ones,” Mura commented with deep expectations ahead, “Just need his na-“

“… It’s sad and miserable that even I fall prey to puppy eyes from such a sickly compassionate warrioress,” the ghost hissed venom at Stella’s direction, somehow… in his own, unapologetic way, “This smith better bring my darling back to her full glory… though I doubt they’re any bit as thorough as Kaneshige.”

“Who was that? Your sw-“

“Don’t talk to me.”

“…” Mura tried. He really did. “I appreciate the help, Stella. We’ll find this contact of yours – just give us a name. I… I’m going to be blunt – I’ve been so preoccupied with a lot of dumb things in the last few years, I don’t know that much about Vandenreich. Even though it sounds like such a huge organization.”

END POST

Ranma - Mura - [url=xxx]Tracker[/url] - Timeline - Face Claim
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Candy [Mura, Stella] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Candy [Mura, Stella] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue May 07, 2024 1:39 pm
"I don't think it's miserable at all, Mr. Kyuken. you two are both really strong, but I think that Mura just didn't expect me to be able to switch from the different versions of blut. No harm in making a mistake, but I do feel bad for it if that makes anything better."

She'd speak as she would try to keep the mean words the doggo was saying from stinging too hard. She'd look at Mura as she would offer a solution to his use. Well, you guys could join the vandenreich. We don't only accept quincies after all."

She'd speak as she had forgotten that it was an option. Ths vandenreich were not only for quincies, and she would make sure that the strange pair knows itm
Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 10, 2024 12:46 pm

MURA EKASHIBA

”You accept… us other nationalities- I mean… uh, races too?”

There was a new door opening in front of him, although distant and uncertain that door was. Stella provided him an offer to join the esteemed Vandenreich, the Wandering Realm, and obtain the opportunity to learn more about the Quincies and, if luck may be, find out how to fix his sword. They seemed very attuned to Spiritual Energy themselves, and they were from far beyond Japan… a goldne opportunity to learn from foreign reaches. Just like his intention in China was.

“I… I’ll think about it. I’d like to learn under foreign masters, but…”

Well, did he need any specific requirements to join? Were they posting recruitment flyers? Stella could help out as a headhunter, but beyond that, like… hmh. He could try to contact Meninas again, though – it’d be a delight to spar with her again. “… So about that guy you talked about- what was his name, again? If he’s reachable, I’ll try to ask for help – the longer Harukami stays broken… the longer he’ll brood over my shoulders.”

To hell with you two…

END POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 11, 2024 5:38 am
"Uh yeah, there's all sorts of different kinds of people in the vandenreich. Some that may even surprise you."

As she would think to a couple of arancar that were associated with Vandereich as she would explain to the man. Had he been here a shorter amount of time than herself? As she would hear the second half of the question her mind would.jump back over to Johann.

"His names Johann, and if you're able to sign up.gor the Vandenreich they may be able to tell you where to find him. Personally I just kinda bumped into him by accident once."

As she would think about their encounter in the train station and the fact he helped her with picking out a dress to buy. She still isn't super experienced with doing stuff like that on her own though
Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 16, 2024 12:18 pm

MURA EKASHIBA

”Johann… I’ll remember that. Thanks,” he said in return, making sure not to forget to search for a Vandenreich member named… Johann. May his memory serve him well.

Well, today was tiring in its own way, but a new door had opened for Mura… in all honestly, said door served itself more like the solution to a new hindrance, that being the broken sword he now possessed. But the Vandenreich piqued his interest more and more. If he were to join such an organization, then he’d have a gate to the rest of the world and its arts. More of those… bluts or whatever they were called.

Perhaps, he’d be able to find just the right inspiration for his own training…

“I’ve got to go. If you’re staying in our humble town further, I suggest visiting the Hyōho Niten Ichi-ryū school – I work there as a proctor.”

Grabbing his broken sword and his bag of candy, Mura would walk away without further ado. If she wanted to try out swinging bamboo swords and learn a few Kenjutsu, that place was the right one to go. Until then…

“Sayonara,” his tired voice echoed.

END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum