Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Madness Begins (Semi open ask before joining) Left_bar_bleue0/0The Madness Begins (Semi open ask before joining) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Madness Begins (Semi open ask before joining) Empty The Madness Begins (Semi open ask before joining)

Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:15 pm
Nickcca locked himself away in his home in the sixth barracks closing all windows, doors anything there light can come in he made sure no light can enter his room, his mind as unstable more so since the war in Aulstisa took it tool on him since he fighting some with madness spiritual pressure. he only eyes look around with his mind being unstable he afired what will happen if ever let himself out again. Since then every mission he been on he sight out and sight back in to his home no talking just coming and going with this had everyone worried about him who knew him will withing the gotei and the soul society, He used to talk to everyone and helping anyone out with even being ask but now he sit alone in his room nutting to himself keep himself awake in case his other side ever wanted to come out again the trying to keep himself together but doing s terrible job on it what happened at the war to must of effected him that much no do what to do or say to him to make it better.

" Must keep away form people might hurt again can;t do that no no no no no no no .....don't know what going on with me.... need to find answer but can't go out in case i turn crazy again. " He kept muttering those word again and again asking himself the same questions as well as wrote down on paper it first few line made seance but then it turned into unreadable word like only a mad man can read. He look up and heard foot step coming towards his door who can it be he wondered is it mission time already he thinks to himself, it can't be it only been a very little while ago since the last one what is it now." DON'T COME UNLESS IT A MISSION YES NEED TO KEEP FROUCS AND CLEAR DO NOT ENTER POST THE MISSION UNDER THE DOOR YES THE DOOR." the was the other worrying sign he speaking clearly anyone there must something wrong with him big time he hope no will confront him.
Teijo
Teijo
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Madness Begins (Semi open ask before joining) Left_bar_bleue5/100The Madness Begins (Semi open ask before joining) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

The Madness Begins (Semi open ask before joining) Empty Re: The Madness Begins (Semi open ask before joining)

Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:33 pm
Hiroshi was traveling to the 6th division barracks in order to speak with the Captain. He was feeling rather pleasant today. After the war and the training he had undergone with his Captain he changed and had undergone a vast amount of changes. Most notably was his resolve and his strength. He had resolved to protect others at any cost. With a slow and calm stride Hiroshi walked towards the outside of the 6th Barracks being greeted left and right. Before he had undergone the changes his normal reaction would be to ignore others, but now he was acknowledging them. He wasn't somber as per usual. He was just calm.

Hiroshi was wearing his usual older white suit with his Zanpakutō sheathed to his left side arms down to his sides. The breeze brushed past him as he continued to greet members of the 6th Division not losing sight of his goal, but just making the conscious decision to be nicer towards people. He came across a large entrance to the barracks of the 6th Division and as he entered a member of the six division came running out of the barracks in a panic. Normally Hiroshi would ignore the member, but if he was going to make the conscious decision to care for and protect others he had to compel himself to do so. So he walked over to the member and in a calm voice said

"Breath. Tell me, what is the matter?"

He explained the way another member of the Division was acting and because his specific strength was one of the stronger ones in the 6th division Hiroshi personally decided to investigate it. He walked into the barracks and walked towards the door where he heard a crazy amount screaming and constant repeat of the same sentence. Hiroshi wasn't one to jump to conclusions, but he wasn't going to allow this Shinigami in his haze to hurt others. He knocked upon the door and said

"Nickcca this is 12th Division Lieutenant Hiroshi Saito. Is everything alright? I am going to enter your room stand down if you are at ready for battle."

With his left hand resting on his Zanpakutō he opened the sliding door with a slow creak to it illuminating the space with the light from the hall
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Madness Begins (Semi open ask before joining) Left_bar_bleue0/0The Madness Begins (Semi open ask before joining) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Madness Begins (Semi open ask before joining) Empty Re: The Madness Begins (Semi open ask before joining)

Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:02 pm
Nickcca hared the voice form other side and look behind him and as heard the words coming form this man who seems to know him he think who his mind is in right place right now he hiss at the door and glare at it where the voice was coming and replied. " Do.... not coming ...I not in mood to talk of course I am fine it just I run out of pill just pills that all i don't want ...hurt anyone now do I do come in.....wait wait ... I can smell." Nickcca's eye was truning form his normal red to gold like normal when other personalty comes out no it turning purple and the outside of iris turning green, His own frown turn into a creepy smile and start cackling to himself lightly almost like Wonderers he smell the madness that on him he knows it. " ohhh you been near him I smell it you been make with madness I might come out of a while a play i guess if that what you want it is right? I would love to play he he he he"

Nickcca open the door a little and looked down at the lieutenant since he like seven foot tall you see his face some part of skin start to turn dark blue bit of his hair turn red you tell he not very well at in fact he looks ill. ".....I know this madness I know all to well come on let play a little......" Nickcca said and tear the doors open with bare hands now the light came into his room you the paper he was writhing on you see the tablets and needles everywhere there used it seem no how much he took it seem not to tame him anymore. " Am sorry i tried to keep under control now i smell the madness off you I can't hold myslef together much more hehehehe hahahahahah." his voice sound almost like Wonderers what he see he think it a wonderer clone think he is the enemy and must killed he then threw the door at at man trying to reason with him but look he need stoped somehow before he does harm ro anyone and himself. " play play play." Nickcaa would never do this what makeing go this mad not his other Puppet would go this far to pick a fight now day no something control his mind turn the madness on and off.
Teijo
Teijo
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Madness Begins (Semi open ask before joining) Left_bar_bleue5/100The Madness Begins (Semi open ask before joining) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:09 pm
Hiroshi quickly wrapped his fingers around his hilt and in one quick strike cut the door in half. Glancing beyond the giant Shinigami he saw the room and realized this man was extremely unstable. It wasn't his duty to intervene upon 6th division issues, but for the safety of those in the area he need to make sure this guy couldn't hurt anyone else. Seeing as one of the shinigami's had followed him he gave the quick instruction

"Clear the area now. Notify 6th division superiors what is happening."

Being a man of larger mass and height he would have been slower, but strong. Getting caught up in his attacks would be devastating, so Hiroshi had to do his best in order to keep from getting himself hurt. He didn't want to cause fatal damage to this man, but at the same time taking him down in this unstable state meant making sure he couldn't get back up until reinforcements arrived to detain and heal him. Hampering his movements was his first goal so that he could make it easier for him to avoid the man's strikes. Hiroshi turned himself coutner clockwise to where his chest was facing almost all the way to the left and his right shoulder was in front of him. His Zanpakutō was rose in front of him. His training showed him what it was to wield a blade correctly so here he would use that. He slowly approached the man ready for what he would do.

"Stand down, or be defeated."

He gave him these two options and was fully ready to take him down hard if needed
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:38 am

Nickcca Mira Von Vamp
" we live in crazzy times"

He smirked this was Nickcca or Puppet  this a different one all together one Nickcca never had before something was very wrong his aura went a warm to uttery cold he look down and gave this man a cold smirk. If knew this aura they know who is behind this who make Nickcca this crazy and the his parts of body in chanceing color he see he putting up the right move " ohhh am Impressed but it not gonna enough to take me down know some control over this body sooo come show me what really made of rookie.." Even the way he was talking was  different than either Puppet and Nickcca and about to flash step around this man he about to give a hard slash down on the man to cut him in half this time he not holding back.  

He eyes grew widener and laughing to himself he felt his power in his body growing stronger with each second raise his spiritual pressure to alarming levels he smirk turn it most psychotic grin you ever seen. " Whats was that you gonna stop COME ON ROOKIE LETS SEE IT THEN ALL THIS TIME THIS NICKY AND PUPPET BOY HAD ALL THIS POWER AND ALWAYS HOLD BACK WEAKLINGS THE PAIR OF THEM...Now to show and real power should be put to use in chaos!." He was laughing like mad and wanted what man do next he knew he take a few so laving open for attack should be fine he keept hold of other sorwd in his free keeping free in case he needs to move.
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Madness Begins (Semi open ask before joining) Left_bar_bleue9500/10000The Madness Begins (Semi open ask before joining) Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:01 am
Sighing softly, the strange red haired girl walked down the halls of squad six’s barracks. Her red eyes stared in to the distance as she walked, her tail swishing behind her. Red dragon wings sat on her back, a red dragon emblem on her shihaksho. This girl was Tessa, dragon girl of the sixth division, and she was on her way to see her friend Nickcca. Walking slowly, she tilted her head upon seeing the stranger outside Nickcca’s room. He seemed to be listening at the door, and as she neared he drew his blade, cutting the door in half.

“Oy!”

She called out to him, an upset look on her face.

“That’s sixth division property, don’t go breaking it down!”

That’s when the man turned to her, ordering her to clear the area and notify the authorities. Worry spread through Tessa’s face quickly and she ran forward, looking in to the room at Nickcca. Surprise filled her face, then worry and sadness, which finally turned to determination as she planted her legs in the wood floor. As the man slowly approached her friend, a low growl escaped Tessa’s throat, the girl lowering herself on to all fours, her zanpaktou strapped to her back.

“I suggest you leave him to me sir, and you go alert the authorities of the issue. I’ll contain him, so don’t worry about it. Tell them that they may need to detain two individuals though.”

With that said, a dangerous sounding howl ripped from Tessa’s mouth, scales creeping over her body as her horns doubled in length, now seen peeking through her spiky red hair. Dangerous looking claws grew on her fingers, and as her truth of the dragon transformation finally ended, Tessa shot forward with incredible speed. Her wings propelling her forward in to Nickcca’s room, if the man had not moved out of the way a sudden kick would aim to slam him in to the wall as Tessa passed. This would happen to save the man from Nickcca's sword slash, as she had begun moving at the same time Nickcca had. Smoke poured from her mouth as she shot at her friend, hands shooting forward to grab on to him as she let a burst of deadly dragon fire loose from her mouth. She could feel the overwhelming hatred inside her, hatred for the one called puppet, but something else was stirring inside her as well. Her caring for nickcca, the feeling of friendship she had for him, and all her other feelings for him as well. These stirring feelings brought her from the pit of draconic rage, her head tilting to the side at the last moment, the dragon fire soaring past Nickcca’s head and destroying the wall behind him. With the wall gone, her exit was made as she dug her feet in to the ground, wings beating with extreme force as she held tightly to Nickcca and tried to force him outside and in to the sky with her. If she succeeded, her voice would speak, a pleading sound coming from her mouth.

“Nickcca, snap out of it! Please Nickcca, please, come back to me! I don’t want to hurt you Nickcca, so please… please come back…”

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Teijo
Teijo
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:27 pm
OOC:Can't post until Nickcca puts his skills on his character.
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Madness Begins (Semi open ask before joining) Left_bar_bleue134700/60000The Madness Begins (Semi open ask before joining) Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:27 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

The Madness Begins (Semi open ask before joining) Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum