Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Voice of the monster (Private Big T) Left_bar_bleue10/100Voice of the monster (Private Big T) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Voice of the monster (Private Big T) Empty Voice of the monster (Private Big T)

Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:23 am

Artist: Hellsing ost Ruins - Song: The Japanese Alphabet Road With Chinese Bellflower's Sweet Smell - Word Count: 1036

the world seemed to stand all but still the rushing winds the flowers the trees .... nothing moved. This stillness was all but matched by a growing presence, something growing in power holding everything in it under its strength. Nothing moved because trying to force itself anywhere was futile .... the wolf had already caught them

The spiritual pressure around the area would be immense the ground itself collapsing under it the tiles of the 8th divisions training ground beginning to crack under the weight of the monstrous spirit power exuding from the man standing in the middle of the 8th's training grounds. The barracks were bare most of the men were ordered out on scouting missions in the rukongai investigating any disturbances, with the intent on crushing any such disturbances with no mercy. It seemed like an odd task for the 8th division to deal with riff raff such as vagrant hollows and the outlaws but today it seemed that almost all of the 8th squadron was on a duty such as this, Wolf had even ordered his lieutenant to "take a walk" which knowing Riku meant shit may eventually hit the fan, but at the moment he had exactly what he needed ..... quiet.

Wolf stood his arm folded his good eye closed and the other covered by his signature eye patch. The man tilted his head trying to get a kink out of his neck, however in this moment the air seemed to let out a sonic boom as wolfs dark matter that had flowed into the air took shape. Now 2 massive dogs made of pure black ran ahead brushing the sides of Wolf as they ran forward. striding forth this show of control would soon be all for naught, as wolf let a single finger drift upwards the 2 mutts would explode out, the dark matter acting like shrapnel stretching out ripping up the ground itself. Right up to that point the wolfs eye was shut but within those few seconds it flew open and his hands reached outwards clasping together. At this moment the explosion stopped dead and after what seemed like forever the explosion drifted back in the dark matter merging into a singular black solid ball.

As it dropped to the ground however, after what looked like it floating on the air, it would almost pop leaving a pool of dark matter lying on this courtyard. Without a single word it shot forth across the ground curling around wolfs legs and then blending with his body. This wasn't an unusual site as Wolf tended to always practice with his dark matter but this was different cause right now wolf was preparing for something, nothing so simple as a fight or the war ..... he was preparing for death a death that even he knew he couldn't avoid and thus as he stood in this deserted area he did exactly what he wished to do, the sole reason he'd sent his company out, he needed quiet ... he needed peace ... he needed to think.

The air, the sun and even the sea..... it all dies in the end. but before i fall i'm sure as fucking hell going to rip open some dumb asses throats, death fears me! and when he comes to get me hell be trembling in fear cause the wolf will reap even death itself! ........ but in the end ...... we all die ..... I need more grog if I'm gonna start talking to myself.

And with that small thing wolf turned his attention away from all the grimace of training and instead lit himself a nice little bundle of death, the tobacco smooth as he inhaled and then let the smoke spread out. Even with all that was ahead one must truly learn to enjoy the little things, though Wolf could still not get his mind of the smell lurking ..... someone was coming, but right now who and why truly remained a mystery.

Coding In Template By: [THEFROST] - Graphics by: Kylekaotikk

Voice of the monster (Private Big T) M9rTQZk

Teijo
Teijo
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Voice of the monster (Private Big T) Left_bar_bleue5/100Voice of the monster (Private Big T) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Voice of the monster (Private Big T) Empty Re: Voice of the monster (Private Big T)

Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:18 am
Appearance:

*How annoying..*

Was the only thought on Gabriel's mind after he had been given work that could be described as the littlest grunts work in the 2nd Division. A place where he had originally thought he could hone his hakuda and speed now ended just being something else that he could care less about. He didn't care that he was treated like the least because at his current strength he was, but he believed he would be given something more serious than this. So in light of that he just decided to blow it off for a bit. It would probably go away by itself.

With a slow and carefree stride, Gabriel walked through the Seireitei with each of his hands in his pockets. He didn't feel any obligation to much of anything besides his brothers, and even though doing work in the 2nd division might help him he didn't believe it was going to get him much of anywhere anyways. His mission right now though was to find a nice hiding spot to take a nap. The Seireitei was huge so it was easy to find a hiding spot on a usual day.

Not knowing exactly where he had found himself his goal was still the same, so he just kept looking. His feet shuffled through the dirt while a slight wind brushed against him and his surrounding causing a dull but constant roar. Coming to a left handed corner right as Gabriel turned it was like someone wrapped their hands around his lungs. He dropped to his knees as this overbearing spiritual pressure seemingly attacked him. He worked to calm himself and hone his spiritual power to allow him to stand and attempt to breath regularly.

Looking around he noticed the insignia of the 8th Division Barracks. He hadn't ever heard of anyone with this kind of spiritual pressure before, but he also hadn't been in the Gotei 13 very long. He had a few thoughts that seemingly contradicted each other but would drive his next action

*Should I go and see who this out? Eh...*

*Would this person even care to see me?*

*This means I can't nap...*

After pondering these few thoughts as he fought to keep his breath constant he knew he couldn't sleep in this, and at the very least it'd give him something to shoot for when it came to strength. So he walked to the entrance of the barracks, but as he did so he heard a explosion that stopped abruptly. This almost peaked his curiosity, but maybe only peaked his inner laziness in order to show him something or someone that would be a shortcut from all the hard work he thought it would take to become the strongest like his brothers wanted to.

Walking into the barracks he noticed that it looked like a battlefield. As long as he could walk around it didn't really matter to him though so he continued on. entering the training area Gabriel looked over to the person who was smoking a cigarette and the only thing that came to his mind was

*Eyepatch...Pirate?*

He looked around at the sheer destruction caused by his power originated from around where the man was standing and decided there was only one thing to do now.

"Hey. Are you a Pirate?"
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Voice of the monster (Private Big T) Left_bar_bleue10/100Voice of the monster (Private Big T) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Voice of the monster (Private Big T) Empty Re: Voice of the monster (Private Big T)

Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:25 am

Artist: Hellsing ost Ruins - Song: The Japanese Alphabet Road With Chinese Bellflower's Sweet Smell - Word Count: 1036

It seemed to be forever that he stood like time was paused, as though it was all simply so incomprehensible that the enclosure around him was just falling in, intent to crush him ... but that was when he heard it.

The sound was shot forth by another young man who now stood at the entrance to his barracks training field. This place where he sought some quiet, the place where the sand itself was lined with blood and every crack on one of the training grounds floor held a story, this man seemed to just walk in. It brought a chuckle to the man his laughter growing at the boys question, soon enough he was bent over the laughing still going as even his cigarette fell to the floor, the embers of it bouncing as the smoke fell to the ground. but soon enough the chuckle had turned to a cough, as though the mans very lungs were against him it rage out almost like a barking sound. Wolf rose his hand trying to control it as he slowly calmed himself down and rose back up to look at this kid.

My bad, i over do shit sometimes. Now... who the fuck are you kid?

The boy didn't look that menacing at least to wolf, the boy barley even seemed to have the energy to speak up hell by the way he seemed to act the only assumption wolf could come to was that this young guy who had strolled to his domain was probably just a layabout more than anything. It didn't really bother wolf, hell in his days without responsibility the only way to even wake him up was to offer him some sort of glorious fight ... it all seemed so irrelevant now. With a smirk his sight pondered this mans capability, the evil devil like grin growing as he puled another smoke to his lips and ignited it with the lighter he had for this whole time kept in his right palm. With a small inhale than a shot of smoke to fume the air around him he rolled his shoulder slowly pacing towards the guy in front of him.

I ain't no pirate, do ya see any water round here? a fucking pirate, pfft what kind of dumb ass would be a pirate. My names Wolf boyo, and it seems you've wandered into my den. So i guess the real question that i hold is ...

he seemed to pause for a moment his feet stopping in place not 4 steps before the kid before him. it was pretty obvious he would probably be able to rip this guy in two, but the kid amused him a little the air of him wasn't one you'd usually see in a person. So when wolf reached down pulling a flask from his pants pocket that sat against his calf, it was obvious he'd changed his mind about his little question.

you want a drink? or are ya gonna sit there like a shit head? choice is yours bud but i'm gonna enjoy this regardless.

Teijo
Teijo
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Voice of the monster (Private Big T) Left_bar_bleue5/100Voice of the monster (Private Big T) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:52 pm
Watching the guy first laugh hysterically making him seem a bit odd then cough up a lung made Gabriel a bit worried that he was going to croak. That would mean a bunch of annoyance to him so he was glad when he the guy slowed it down

*Who the fuck am I?*

He thought to himself that it was a pretty valid question, but should he answer a guy who looks like a pirate... Considering he was inside the barracks though Gabriel should have no problem answering him so as he caught his own breath and stood up fully now that the spiritual pressure had become a bit more familiar. Gabriel didn't really know much about what strength went to what, but this guy was at least a seated member.

"I'm Gabriel I guess. Your kinda strong huh?"

Gabriel watched as the man grow a large grin on his face followed by smoking a cigarette. After the previous display of nearly killin himself with a cough it made sense now. To Gabriel this guy was kiiinnndddd of an idiot. Smoking with those kinds of lungs is dangerous, but it wasn't his place to really care about the man's health so he left him to it and shrugged it off.

Listening to his response he was surprised, but who the hell else wore eye patches? Wolf... Wny did that name sound soo familiar.. It's like it was something important or something, but he stopped caring soon after. Mainly because he was too lazy to try to remember and ether way he had already been seen, so whatever the outcome of who this guy was he probably wouldn't find out later anyways. He still looked like a pirate though...

All this did have something positive to it though. He had something to drink, and Gabriel sure as hell wasn't going to deny a drink especially after bein so ticked at his division. He walked up to pirate wolf-sama and took the flask from him.

"Why the hell not.."

He took a swig of the drink cringing a little, but then felt calm with the warmth of the drink go down to his stomach. He handed it back to pirate wolf-sama and pointed to his own eye

"Don't pirates where eye patches though? Oh well I guess if you were one I'd probably be a smear on the floor, and wouldn't be drinking with ya."

Looking at the devastated training ground around him he realized insulting him might end up being a pain in the ass. Mainly because becoming a smear would be troublesome, so he decided not to until he deserved it. If he was to get killed at least he wouldn't have to deal with Division 2's bullshit, but his brothers would probably kick his ass if he did.

"So a bit overboard on the training field huh?"
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:10 pm

this guy, this ... kid. He was completely misinformed unknowing of what exactly what he was dealing with here. Most men never really just walked into 8th barracks half cocked anymore, it might have been due to the factors of outright destruction taking place around them or it could be the fact that a squad full of asses looking for a fight half the time and lazing around the rest wasn't a very appealing place. But here this Gabriel kid sat sharing a drink with as most would assume, the captain of monsters. Wolf remained silent as he watched this kid down some of his grog his demener kind of icy as though he really did not care one way or the next who he was drinking with.

The reaction of the kid as he drew away from the flask however wasn't one wolf expected as he took a long draw in of his smoke. the kid was speaking of pirates yet again but for some reason he struck a bit of a chord to wolf. Saying about how he'd be a mere smear on the ground without any fear or residual doubt in his voice ... this kid was kinda fucking crazy. Even in the face of death he managed to sound as uncaring as possible, it really showed he had some potential, after all the biggest thing that ways every man down is fear and by the gods it looked like Gabriel had absolutely none. It partially intrigued Wolf to just what this kid was capable of, hell if he was anything like some of the kids he'd recently met, the world would be at his fingertips. Wolfs mind wandered to the idea of testing this kid questioning his resolve, maybe even breaking him in half, meanwhile the kid seemed to say something about his little training regime, that it was abit overkill. Wolf however had yet to get truly started.

Your an interesting kid, know that Gabe? the way ya act i'm surprised ya haven't used your magical almighty powers to destroy everything. Just what are you kiddo? what squad does some crazy son o bitch like you belong to? Cause i damn sure know its not the second like your insignia bears.

Wolfs eyes relinquished in the fact he was not standing before a man who was beyond a doubt a man who could truly show his fangs. Despite his lazy sort of way the man was someone wolf may come to like, he was a guy who with all of the world around him moving so fast, manged to stand still and even despite his weakness have no worries in the world ..... now wasn't he just intriguing.

So tell me kid, what is it you seek out of life. and don't give me a retarded answer like "a good place to sleep" cause even i can tell a bastard like you is searching for ..... something.

[/quote]

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Voice of the monster (Private Big T) Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Voice of the monster (Private Big T) Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:15 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Voice of the monster (Private Big T) Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum