Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Out with the old & In with the new (Private - CPK) Left_bar_bleue10500/99999Out with the old & In with the new (Private - CPK) Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Out with the old & In with the new (Private - CPK) Empty Out with the old & In with the new (Private - CPK)

Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:49 pm

Artist: Bleach - Song: Number One - Word Count: 515

A tall well-built yet lean 18 looking individual slowly walked toward the Squad 7 barracks. He possessed a slender body which complemented his perfectly edged face, his deep red hair remained spiked up without the need for gel or anything of the sort. The individual wore black attire, the attire that was closely identical to that of a Shinigami but it was held together with a red ribbon which held the sheath of his Zanpakutō both comfortably and within reach; it was practical in his opinion. Around his left wrist sat a bracelet that was supposed to be a good luck charm while his right was heavily wrapped in bandages.

The tall slender individual was the new Captain of Squad 7, the internal affairs division of the Gotei 13, Zeda Yuudeshi. Near his right hip the hilt of his red Zanpakutō could be visible as it was strapped across his back. For the first time, in a very long time Zeda was carrying all three of his Zanpakutō at once, the red hilted being the first while the second was an overwhelmingly large Zanpakutō the hilt of which could be visible over his right shoulder as it was strapped around his shoulder. Meanwhile the third Zanpakutō was unlike any other, it was simply a necklace nothing more or less, the necklace was hidden beneath his attire but nevertheless all three of the Zanpakutō were present.

Zeda was walking at a rather slow pace; he had a lot on his mind and thus disregarded all individuals before him. He seemed spaced out while on his path to the new barracks which was the reason as to why he bumped into an awful lot of individuals throughout his path to the barracks but none of them seemed to mind. His captains Haori was gently resting on his shoulder since it was faaar too un-comfortable wearing it.

“I wonder whether or not I should train with the seated members of the Squad upon arrival at the Barracks. Thought half of them may not even know me… Maybe I should turn back and head to Rukongai, maybe get a cake or something to sweeten my arrival at the squad? Maybe I should go along to meet the other captains prior to reaching my squad? Maybe… Maybe……. Maybeee!” his head was full of maybes and around 200 meters from the barracks his hands slowly rose up as they pushed through his hair whilst he slowly approached a wall and leaned his back against it. He sighed as there were countless different routes he could take to but he couldn’t quite get his head around what he should do…

Suddenly both his attention and thoughts were invaded by the sudden arrival of a few cute looking girls that were without a doubt some quite competent shinigami thus he didn’t waste any time and instantly sprang into action. He began by leaning of the wall and taking a few steps into the girls paths prior to turning toward them and saying, “Hey there, which squad you girls in?”

Template By: [THEFROST]
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Out with the old & In with the new (Private - CPK) Left_bar_bleue25/100Out with the old & In with the new (Private - CPK) Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Out with the old & In with the new (Private - CPK) Empty Re: Out with the old & In with the new (Private - CPK)

Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:54 pm

A feint stream of static...or anything...it would be so much better than this. Eliah traced through her mind as she tried to dampen the, what seemed to be, habitual high speed talking style of the girls that flocked their way over to her. Asking her questions about how she got away with such scandalous clothing, and if she'd do the same for their own gis. The nonstop gibber of the women flooded Eliah's eardrums, making her feel slightly uneasy. However, she'd manage to for a small while longer as the girls continued to pester her with questions about her wardrobe and then their own.

When Eliah had first presented herself to the Gotei 13 she felt as though she were just another number wearing the same old get up as every other goon in the business. She didn't want to stand out, but she just didn't want to be plain. She wanted to express herself as any girl with her mind would yearn toward. So she did, she began cutting and sewing after being in the the squads for but only a few months. It was something she had long planned on after seeing some of the prior captain's wardrobes. However, she often saw those captains having extreme wardrobe malfunctions, which wasn't something Eliah was interested in. So she made it nearly impossible for something of that sort to even happen. She removed the shoulders, making the top only able to be cut off if they took her boobs with it. As for her bottom, she really could care less about if those came off, she wasn't as worried about that region for one reason or another. She sometimes wondered about it herself, but didn't let it dig too far into her thoughts. Maybe it was just that she saw woman's lower region to have little difference from female to female. She wasn't exactly sure what it was that guys looked for when it came to all of that, but she didn't care either way.

Eliah stood against a wall with her eyes shut and arms crossed underneath her breasts causing them to stand out a large amount more than usual. Her left foot was planted on the wall while her right leg propped her up against it as though it were a kickstand to a bike. Her head tilted at the same angle at which her leg came perpendicular to the ground which was damn near close to side C of the Pythagorean theorem. She looked almost as if she had someone sort of renown within the squads, which wasn't true at all as the the girls were just a bunch of new entries from the academy. However, it seemed as though the academy had been breeding a new kind of Shinigami within their walls. As the girls were definitely not the usual scrub that comes from the place. They seemed to be well-toned in aspects of physical and spiritual ability. Eliah did envy them for that, but pitied their stupidity over a few cosmetic changes to her uniform.

Grabbing for a cigarette, Eliah let out a deep sigh as stress started to set in. She pulled a smoke from the pack and pressed it between her lips while she searched for a match. Some of the girls became disgusted by her current actions and began walking the other direction. As they did so Eliah took up a small peak up and looked over to find them being approached in the rather interested Seventh Division Captain, someone that she wasn't familiar with at all. He could slightly hear the captain ask what squad they were in as though he was trying to pick up some attractive women to join his own. She smirked a bit as she came upon the discovery of a match within her top pulling it out and striking it on the wall, allowing her to light her cigarette and take a much needed drag. She looked back down and continued on with her cigarette and minding her own business.

Coding in template By: [THEFROST]
Graphics by: CPKallday

Out with the old & In with the new (Private - CPK) Sbb1I7e
Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Out with the old & In with the new (Private - CPK) Left_bar_bleue10500/99999Out with the old & In with the new (Private - CPK) Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Out with the old & In with the new (Private - CPK) Empty Re: Out with the old & In with the new (Private - CPK)

Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:48 pm

Zeda smiled as he began conversing with the girls but his attention was momentarily diverted by the sight of smoke around fifteen feet from his location. He politely smiled at the girls prior to squeezing though the opening between the two a slowly walking over to another girl who hadn’t been wearing the standard shinigami attire, more like a customized one. The girl’s appearance and looks in general by far out-weighed those of the girls Zeda had been talking too. His tall slender body created a long and slim shadow which seemed to tower over the girl as he slowly approached the combination of his attire and weapons made his shadow look damn right demonic; his eyes were focused on the smoke and within a matter of seconds he had determined the source of the smoke, it was a cigarette.

He sighed, throughout both his child and adulthood he had hated the smell of those vile human creations that brought countless lives to an end through cancer, the second foremost thing that he despised due to its tidiness to take the lives of innocent individuals with no apparent reason. Zeda didn’t think he had authority and classed everyone within the Gotei 13 as he equals but he really could not stand a smell and was sure there was some rule banning Cigarettes from the Seireitei… unfortunately from his instinctive recall he didn’t come across anything resembling the ban on smoking but he doubted the rebellious girl was acquainted with the rules to the standard that Zeda was.

“Judiciary Rule #3661 States that no individual may smoke within the walls of the Seireitei. I suggest you put that out after all your only harming your health good looking.” he smirked while talking to the girl, he could see this going one of two ways, he would get slapped for being so blunt or the girl would accept the compliment near expressed near the end of Zedas sentence and proceed to converse with the young captain.

CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Out with the old & In with the new (Private - CPK) Left_bar_bleue25/100Out with the old & In with the new (Private - CPK) Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:51 pm

As the girls began to flock their way toward the newly appointed Captain of the seventh division Eliah smirked taking another drag from her cigarette as she noticed the girls getting all giddy for the young captain. Why not just pull his pants down and slobber while you're at it. She let out a small chuckle before she noticed the captain noticing her. Which wasn't something out of the ordinary, as it wasn't often that Eliah would be unnoticed. Though she did like the looks of captain, she wasn't exactly all the turned on when it came to people of higher power, it typically just made them egotistical and down right rude.

The captain pushed his way through the girls as she turned her head away from his person and to her foot that was planted on the ground. As he approached her he began to sputter on about a rule stating that smoking wasn't allowed in the walls of the seireitei. Which she knew was false, but would humor the captain due to his position. After all, she didn't want to ruin the good run she had just begun taking a nice step forward toward progression. However, as the man finished his sentence with the words "good looking" as though to show interest toward her she closed her eyes. She let the cigarette fall to the ground after bringing her arm down to her side, as though it was limp. She then proceeded to pick herself up of the wall, keeping her head pointed toward the ground and her eyes shut. She picked her foot up and placed it atop of the cigarette that was only half finished and smushed it to the ground. She let out a sigh as she engaged eye-to-eye contact with the man, pondering whether or not she should hit the guy for trying to hit on her. Her decision would be to not do that, but to not let the man continue on thinking she was like these other girls. "So, I put the cigarette out, what's your choice of punishment for my actions. I think the needless yapping of those bitches you just encountered over there was fair enough punishment, but please enlighten me..." She stated and then realized that she had just muttered out words that weren't meant to come out. She smacked herself on the forehead as she continued to correct herself, "Look, sorry... I'm...well...new to this whole being submissive to the captains thing. I'm trying to make steps toward becoming stronger and climbing up the ranks, and I'm pretty sure saying what I just did isn't going to help that."

And it was true, most likely she was expecting the man to be a little bit surprised by her answer, but her looks gave off the same impression of who she was, a bitch. That was the way she had always been and was having a hard time adjusting, she knew that she would be able to be like that toward some of the captains, but not toward one that she had only just ran into and didn't even know his name. However, she'd come to find out real soon how her response would be taken...

Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:38 am

Zeda smirked as the eye-catching chick had released the cigarette prior to stomping on it; was she gullible? Or did she simply notice his Captains Haori? The young Captain grinned and nodded as the girl seemed to be in rather good spirit but it did trouble him, which squad she was from as her attire differed from that of a regular shinigami. As far as he was aware the standard attire was compulsory a rule that most people abided by. Zeda looked the girl up and down while smirking but as the cigarette went out she spoke out!

"So, I put the cigarette out, what's your choice of punishment for my actions. I think the needless yapping of those bitches you just encountered over there was fair enough punishment, but please enlighten me..."

He carried on smirking until the girl established the end of her sentence and a short jiffy later raised her hand in order to smack her forehead; as her hand ascended Zeda extended out in order to gently stop her palm from reaching its destination while he burst out laughing. He enjoyed the fact that the girl disregarded his status as most people really took that “oh his a captain be polite” shit too seriously; one of the girls that were a few feet from Zeda looked horrified and slowly swayed around possibly attention seeking prior to falling back into her friends arms. The duo retained eye contact while Zedas eyes expressed a depth to his personality that not a lot of individuals would have ever witnessed, his loyalty, caring and determination everything that made him the person he is; the memory’s of harsh times accompanied by those of endless training all visible in the depths of his pupils; for some it would take an instant to unlock those sights and witness what Zeda underwent while for others it could take almost thirty life times! Zeda was drawn in by the girls mesmerising eyes the only reason as to why he brought himself to look away was the sudden vasodilation in his cheeks!

Zeda glanced over at the girl who had just passed out prior to glancing back at the girl before him; “Hmm, fancy transferring to Squad 7? I’m sure I could rid you of the habit of smoking!” he voice seemed assertive and dominating this time almost expressing his raw power rather than the power held by his Haori; he reached out and placed two fingers from his right hand onto the girls left shoulder as he spoke while slowly moving them toward her neck and awaiting a response.

CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:39 am

Eliah wasn't exactly too sure what it was that was going on here, was he just hitting on her or was he just trying to recruit her? When he had stopped her hand from busting into her head her face glowed a dim red, requiring the keenest of eyes to tell she was blushing. However, the red glow didn't last but a couple of seconds until she regained her posture. The man stood in front of her laughing at her actions because she had thought her words had some sort of stinging effect to them. According the man's reaction it seemed to be that he was fine and wasn't one of the uptight Captains that she had seen. I guess that was part of being new to the position, not knowing what all was to be ahead so everything was taken lightly. Perhaps it was his personality, but the only way for her to find out was to get to know the guy, as much as she didn't really want to do that. Not to say she was exactly against getting to know the Captains it was just that her agenda wasn't exactly as free as it used to. Since joining squad 8 she had taken heaps of time each day honing down on her abilities and trying to obtain right of passage to her Zanpakutō's name. Which proved to be a much more difficult task, even with her new mindset she was still at a stalemate with the damned ice bitch that continued to mock her strength and determination.

Though as she began to wonder about the man and who exactly he was, all of her questions seemed to immediately find an answer as their eyes met. As she gazed into his eyes it seemed as though ever thought of a captain would be was met, the exact idol of what it was she wanted to represent as a Captain of the Gotei 13 stood right in front of her. She was at awe with the intensity of what she was able to learn from the man just by staring into his eyes, while her own would just prove to be empty and full of despair. Though she was embarrassed of herself for being locked to the man's eyes for so long she couldn't help but keep staring as she felt as though with every passing second she saw yet another attribute that embodied what she would strive to be.

It was so odd how the captains just so happened to keep impressing her, but it would definitely prove to be beneficial factors that would sculpt her into the Shinigami she so desperately wanted to be. Wolf giving her the determination she needed to begin her steps and now Zeda only strengthening her dreams. She was able to gaze into the man's eyes and obtain strength within herself which just made her want to go that much further in order to obtain her goals.

As the man broke his gaze she blinked not realizing that her eyes had been wide open as long as they were. She looked at the captain, whose face was glowing as hers did earlier. She smirked, seeing that the captain was slightly infatuated by her. Though it was rather narcissistic of her in doing so she couldn't help herself, as it wasn't every day that she made a captain of the protection squads turn red. However, her eyes never left sight of Zeda even as his did because something uninteresting had happened behind her. Though it was only a brief second before he returned his attention back to her and began to speak, asking if she'd like to join his ranks. He then continued to take a stab at persuading her by breaking her habit of smoking. Which was a complete turn off for her. Her habit was exactly what it was, a habit. It wasn't as though she liked smoking, but she knew if she stopped she would have some other habit to fill it's void. When she was a human she liked to live by the whole motto of you only live once, but now that she knew the truth she didn't really care what was going on with her own health. So long she was able to breath, may it be retarded or not, she wasn't to worry about things such as smoking. Smoking calmed her when she was flurried or stressed so she would continue to do so no matter what anyone said.

She pointed her sights back to the ground and closed her eyes. She felt bad that she had just led him on somewhat, but she knew that he would be persistent about the offer. She hadn't even noticed that he was creeping his fingers toward her neck until she had looked away, at which she simply swiped her own hand across hers in order for him to seize the action. "I'm sorry to inform you, but I have already recently transferred to squad eight. As enjoyable as it would be to join your ranks and gaze into those eyes on a daily basis, I must sadly refuse the offer." She spoke to him in a calm tone keep her head pointed toward the ground while doing so. It wasn't that she was ashamed of her decision or anything, it just brought shame to her that she would have to say no to such a powerful captain such as himself. However, she found herself more at home within Squad eight and around Wolf. She just simply felt at home with them.

She brought her head back up as she began to grab for another cigarette. "I know that your little rule about smoking was made up, by the way." A smirk smothered her face as she pulled the pack of menthol cigarettes from her top. She was curious as to what his next actions would be by her clearly disobeying his first order to her, though it wasn't an order she would have to follow. It was out of respect that she put out the first one, but she knew her rights and laws. She was aware of what she could and couldn't do, and she wouldn't let a higher rank keep her from doing something that was perfectly fine...

Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:25 pm

"I'm sorry to inform you, but I have already recently transferred to squad eight. As enjoyable as it would be to join your ranks and gaze into those eyes on a daily basis, I must sadly refuse the offer." The girls statement seemed direct and confident; he was aware that it would be hard if not impossible to get her to change her mind but then he had realised. The Captain of Squad 8 was a Shinigami by the name of Wolf Lionus; an uncanny little fellow who seemed to grow a hell of a lot since Zedas departure from the Gotei 13 near the beginning of the year. The repetitive little guy had the constant desire to fight but served as an excellent Vice Captain for the short duration that Zeda Captained his squad for. He was satisfied with the answer she had provided and it was clear she was in competent hands at this point in time. From a glance she seemed to have a lot of potential but the icy vibe given off by her really reinforced Zedas hypothesis.

He remained smiling while the clear that seemed not to be as gullible as Zeda initially thought, the girl seemed to be aware of the authenticity behind the rule Zeda had blatantly made up. She began to slip another cigarrete out of her pocket while Zeda simply watched it pop out of the pack; the girl who had momentarily passed out had regained consciousness but Zeda knew nothing more had to be said in the situation. The girl seemed to look down in shame or in a respective manner as she spoke but Zeda simply used the first two fingers of his right hand in order to tilt her head up enough to get eye contact. He winked; as his right eye re-opened he had vanished at speeds that at this stage the girl would find hard to comprehend but a moment later he would have been seen back on the path to the Squad 7 Barracks.

The night prior to this day he had reviewed the details of every squad but this girls distinct attributes and description didn’t come up. He didn’t doubt the girl but once he remembered someone’s face it would become really hard for him to forget it! As a member of Internal Affairs he could find out information about her but he wanted it to remain a mystery for their next meeting! He raised his right hand and waved to the girls behind him and plainly shouted out, “Ja Ne” while he slowly faded away into the distance.

Last edited by Ulqui on Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:56 pm

Leaving? Why would he be leaving, this isn't what Eliah was expecting. Was it really that simple for the man to accept rejection? After all she was not only rejecting his request, but doing so by going off to join in the ranks of his prior Vice-Captain's. Was he really that nonchalant to let somebody that had such determination as Eliah did just slip through his grasp? No, that's not the same person that she witnessed in his eyes, the person she saw when she stared into his eyes was not one that would give up so easily. Especially not to someone like Wolf, however he continued to walk away as though he knew that Eliah wouldn't let him get away that fast.

She stood and watched as he simply just walked away, why did he choose her over the others anyway? Why was she the exception when there were plenty of others that had just previously surrounded her most of them being obviously stronger than her. Was it really true that her eyes held the same strengths as his did, was he really able to grasp her persona just from looking at her from a distance? It seemed near impossible in the mind of Eliah, but she was completely aware of her knew mindset. She herself even felt it when she woke up this morning, she felt as though she was a completely different person. She had noticed as she looked at herself in the mirror that she most definitely was not the same person that joined the Gotei 13 over a hundred years ago. Yet for some reason or another she continued to deny this to herself. Did she just do so in order continue to push herself forward, was her yearn to become a stronger shinigami really that strong? She hadn't even properly begun the steps in even doing so yet, but for some reason she felt as though she was stronger just by having the gears within her head turn toward the results she wanted so desperately.

Her heart began to pound through her chest as she was afraid she may lose the chance to make acquaintance with someone that had lived the dream. Someone that had worked so hard for his current position. Someone that had placed determination in others such as her captain to pull forward and fulfill the dream themselves. She would be naive to let such an opportunity slip through her grasp. However, just stood and watched as he made his departure. She couldn't think of a reason why she wasn't able to bring herself to stop him. It must have been the mere fact that she had already made her own promises to join the ranks of squad 8 in order to obtain the strength she needed, but was it really necessary to stop herself there? Would it be enough to just have the helping hands of one squad or would she need more allies than just that of Wolf and the eighth squad in order to persevere? She was so unsure of all of the questions that ran through her mind. She wondered if Wolf would be insulted if she was to ask the captain of another squad to help her, or if he would be impressed by her efforts in doing so.

She lifted a hand in front of her as she started to make words, but she was unable to. She brought the arm back into her chest as she bit her lip in frustration. She wouldn't be able to obtain strength if she was unable to simply ask a Captain to stop in his tracks to hear her out. However, she hesitated. As to why still remained an enigma to the young girl, she didn't want to take a step too far that would end up trapping her in a some sort of triangle between herself, the eighth squad and the seventh squad. She wanted to be neutral, but yet she knew that would be impossible as it was one or the other. Yet, it wouldn't hurt for her to have allies if things did end up turning for the worst. She was just an unseated after all, so why would either of them even debate the thought of helping her. Rejection was all she could see to her request, which wouldn't even hurt her if she was rejected but her body felt the need to keep itself from agreeing with her thoughts. Her mouth refused to let such words mutter out without having the proper reinforcement of her mind.

What would it be? Would she just stand there as all of the girls watched her in her attempts to keep the man from leaving her sight. No, she couldn't make a fool of herself like that, not after she had just had such a connection with the man. Hell, he had even managed to make her face glow in a dim red hue. No man had ever been capable of doing so since the tragic events that happened to her before she joined the academy. Since then she had completely lost all trust in all men, yet she felt secure when it came to that of Wolf and Zeda. "Zeda..." She felt her legs weaken, her body collapsed to the ground, the volume was just loud enough for him to barely hear her light mumble. It was clear that she was suffering emotionally from the mere impression she would make on her own captain by obtaining Zeda as an accomplice to her own endeavors of gaining strength. Not just gaining strength, but learning what it really was to be a member of the Gotei 13 and what it took to obtain the ranks that she would need to reach her overall goal of Captain. For some reason or another the battle that took place in her mind of the matter made her feel numb. She could feel a heaviness in her eyes as they began to produce a liquid that she was unfamiliar with for so long. Yet she didn't fit the feeling, instead she let liquid flow naturally knowing that it would only make her decision even more difficult.

She was unsure of how much more punishment she could take from such a simply decision that seemed to have the most complex results, such as losing the trust of her own Captain. "Wolf..." She once again mumbled loud enough for if the captain was to halt in his footsteps he would be able to hear her voice. Though it was likely that the result would end in confusion for Zeda as she was just perfectly fine before. Her hands still grasping the pack of cigarettes that were in her hand, she clinched both of her fists the ground below creating a reactionary screech as her nails scrapped against its surface. She was unsure if the Captain would even waste his time on such emotional backfiring, considering it would be unclear for whoever was watching her to actually know the struggle that was continuing on in her mind. Her body trembled as she began to grow fierce with herself, tears of struggle still falling to the ground. She'd have to regain her composure if she was to obtain the guts she needed in order to finish her statement.

Slamming the fist that held the cigarettes on the deck she cursed herself within the confines of her own head. She began to take deep breathes to subside the tears that relentlessly continued to fall from her face. She lifted her head to reveal her face, tones of black shadowed her eyes from the tears smearing the make up from her face. "I want to become stronger!" Though her words were simple the fierce look of determination that was set into her eyes would be enough to get her point across to the Captain. She hesitated and stumbled through her words as she spoke, but her tone was definitely full of power as it had caused the other girls to take a step back in fear. To them they had probably began to think of her as a lunatic that couldn't control their emotions, yet they didn't know who she was, or how long she had wasted time sitting in the low ranks of the second squad doing nothing but dog's work. This was not the life she wished to live, she wished for much more than this. She wanted to surpass those that would agree to teach her, and knew with the correct mindset and training she would.

As her gaze continued to be set on the Captain, whether he continued to walk away or if he had stopped to witness her mental breakdown. She knew she needed help to become stronger, but she wasn't sure as to how much help she would need. She knew that she might have been betraying her own captain in asking the help of another captain even though she had just joined Wolf's ranks, but didn't want to be left behind. No matter who it was that was beside her or that she stood beside she want them to know the struggle that she had went through the entirety of her Shinigami career. Not just physically, but emotionally. Though she was unable to portray such emotions to her own captain as he would have seen these acts as a weakness and would have never sought out to have her join his division.

It was obvious that she didn't hold the correct composure to have a comprehensible conversation over the matter, but she still wished for answers and would continue to try and speak. "It's something that I've never wanted, but I have always striven for. Until now." The tears that flowed down her face began to slow, her words still trembling as they came out of her mouth. "I have waited for so long to be given the opportunity that Captain Wolf has given me, but... that wont' be enough!" She shouted knowing that her words might come back to bite her in the ass later on. However, it was true she would need much more and she hoped and pleaded that Zeda would also stay by her side to see her dreams out...

lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Out with the old & In with the new (Private - CPK) Left_bar_bleue10/100Out with the old & In with the new (Private - CPK) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:23 am

Artist: Hellsing ost Ruins - Song: The Japanese Alphabet Road With Chinese Bellflower's Sweet Smell - Word Count: 919

The cold albeit desolate feeling stirring inside him, behind a demons eye there is nothing but death and right now the eye of evil was staring at an old friend.

Running away eh? Zeda Yuudeshi?

The worlds sprung forth the cold bitter taste of them rolling off of the mans tongue, for along time he had respected this man falling under his lead as his lieutenant. But this wasn't the olden days these 2 crimson haired men stood on the same ground right now and as Wolf stepped forth his "haori" that he'd managed to fashion out of his favorite fur coat being cast back in the breeze he would show that he was not the same as he was before. The man was clad in black though it defiantly wasn't the traditional look, a buttoned up black shirt with the sleeves rolled up with long black jeans, he was a walking advertisement for class. However among all the accessories he carried from the 2 wristbands he wore, the cigarette that lay in his lips, smoke rising from it all the way to the deep black eye patch sitting over his bad eye it seemed that one of the shinigamis greatest assets was nowhere to be seen though ... his blade.

Tap, tap, tap the noise rang out as wolf walked, his hands sitting in his pockets, the man neednt have any true introduction to the bystanders around, after all how many captains with red hair and an eye patch were there? but right now introductions seemed to be the least of his worries, the man had made his appearance at the oddest of times his comrade in tears and the man he once called captain standing in front of him. Needless to say all wolf could force at this moment for his old boss was a look of cold and utterly demonic contempt. The ash from his smoke slowly growing as he stared into the eyes of the yuudeshi who he knew all to well, small puffs of smoke exhaled onto his face as wolf stood staring.

Did you make that girl cry ..... captain?

Wolf was always intrigued by this man, never had he seen someone quite lie him before, after all a humble shit who strove to be a ladies man wasn't a common site. Wolf for a long time endured the guy feeling him to be kinda odd and worthy of some respect when it came to his power, but right now the 8th captain wasn't thinking about all that his mind was centered in darkness the plain of death was his only true companion and it kept him like a brother. So when he saw someone who he had promised to himself to help no matter the cost, to it was no surprise he was in a foul mood seeing her breaking down over this. With a small turn from zeda he walked forward towards Eli his right hand taking the cigarette from his mouth throwing it down before crushing into to mere embers under his boot. His mind wandering his head pounding the conceivable truth all but inevitable, and thus he spoke.

I once offered you power but i will not lie you had to earn it and take it. You asked for the red headed yuudeshi brat for assistance in gaining that power, i can respect that Eli. however i can not respect you lying on the floor bawling over your inner conflicts, you will get your ass up dumbass and show that you are strong not some weak little girl.

His head tilted back as he looked over at Zeda his glare still fearsome. With a cringe of his neck he could feel it all rising up, shooting like needles through his spine the only comfort he had was a small neck rub he managed to give himself. As he slowly finished the man let his hands receded to his pockets again, and without a move or even a sound the dark energy wolf had proclaimed as dark matter shot out of his back forming 2 symmetrical wings well ... sort of wings. They soon let themselves out before sending a sort of shock wave through the air dispelling themselves, this wave would really not do much but show wolf was serious, the rot portion of his dark matter coming into play corroding and almost destroying any non living being around him however on anyone around it would just feel like a strong burst of wind and not much else ... a warning shot.

You say you need the help of others to take power, then take it. I will not beg and cry over you asking for someone to assist you harness your power but nor will i lay down and die and allow my promise to mean nothing therefor i issue the challenge to you, both the child who strives under my charge and the man who once watched over me. Show me your ambition and bare your fangs.

With that the cold blooded killer many knew as wolf just stood his hands now escaping his pockets and folding across his chest. his spiritual pressure rising to the point of cracking the ground below him, though he didn't push it any farther as he still withed for Eli to be able to fight, his eye slowly closing as he waited ..... silence, something we all strive for but wolf knew that it was going to be the last thing he received.

Coding In Template By: [THEFROST] - Graphics by: Kylekaotikk

Out with the old & In with the new (Private - CPK) M9rTQZk

Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:22 pm

Artist: Bleach - Song: Number One - Word Count: 925

Tap after tap was the only sound picked up by the newly appointed Captain as he came to a halt. From afore advanced the likeliness of a somewhat of a fashion icon representing the gotei 13; this kid had changed; he had truly become a man over the period that Zeda had left. His eyes locked onto the cigarette in his mouth while the sound of the girls cry reached his ears! His body revolved in one smooth motion while a smirk slinked across his reasonably gentle young face; he looked back at the girl who was now on her knees, her whole body trembling UN controllably it wasn’t a pretty site. The aroma of the cigarrete began to tiptoe toward Zedas nostrils, an odour that he detested consequently he simply flash stepped relatively leisurely and re-appeared before the girl while on one knee. Her gaze met with that of Zedas while Wolf called out from the rear!

“Did you make that girl cry ..... captain?” His tone give the impression of disrespect but it amused him how far this shinigami had arisen from a little runt that lacked power to an all power yet somewhat lazy Captain. He enjoyed the man presence but he began to grow ever fond of this young girl seeking power, it somewhat reflected her own captains past though her determination was much stronger than that of Wolf. This one individual had found a great student that would one day become a formidable power. He kept check of his environs while Wolf approached and spoke out to the young girl.

“ I once offered you power but i will not lie you had to earn it and take it. You asked for the red headed yuudeshi brat for assistance in gaining that power, i can respect that Eli. however i can not respect you lying on the floor bawling over your inner conflicts, you will get your ass up dumbass and show that you are strong not some weak little girl. You say you need the help of others to take power, then take it. I will not beg and cry over you asking for someone to assist you harness your power but nor will i lay down and die and allow my promise to mean nothing therefor i issue the challenge to you, both the child who strives under my charge and the man who once watched over me. Show me your ambition and bare your fangs.” It seemed that this girl went by Eli, it was an thought-provoking name, maybe it meant Eliza? Or Elizabeth? Who knew but the girl and Wolf? He felt the sudden rise in spiritual pressure. The 8th Captain released a warning flare for the faggots in the surrounding area, the little monster released a wave of dense air from his back that scared the living shit out of the girls not far from him. Zeda smirked, his eyes turned to Wolf while he slowly lifted Eli up back onto her feet. His smile looked nothing but re-assuring but he had yet to say a word.

“My, myyy how rude you’ve become… I see if you’ve grown from a little cub to a rather formidable opponent” the 8ths Spiritual Pressure began to ascend in ranks but reached a stable rate where it wouldn’t effect Eli in anyway. It was clear what he intended to do; he wanted to fight while allowing Eli to fight alongside him. He didn’t know how this fight would roll but he knew for a fact that he wouldn’t be able to harm the girl no matter what conditions were to be put forth, was this really what the Wolf wanted? “I sense your power level rising yet I doubt that soul of yours could handle another brutal death. But really what were you thinking fucking with my Uncle? Maybe it’s my fault for not warning you about him? But I suggest you simmer down …” For once in a long time his voice sounded stern and serious in the concluding sentence. He wasn’t screwing around; there was one thing that he respected which was the rules of the Gotei 13 one of which clearly exclaimed that no un-authorised combat is to take place without authorization.

He didn’t care for needless fighting but the ground surrounding the Captain of 8th began to fragment. No doubt his power had bested that of Zeda but the variance in power be surpassed through the application of experience? He stood up alongside Eli, his palms sinking into his pockets while he slowly leant across and whispered into the girl’s ear, “Strength isn’t something that can be transferred, it something that has to be desired with one’s soul and heart. You have proven thus far that you have the heart and soul to advance and become a formidable opponent! Come see me in my Barracks, tomorrow! ” the whisper was only loud enough for the girl lone to hear while his warm breath pushed past her ear as he spoke; he slowly moved back while looking back at Wolf.

He showed no expressed emotion toward the Shinigami, though deep down he was proud of his advancements and accomplishments. He turned around and began on his way to his barracks he seemed relax almost as if not even Wolfs presence had phased him, if the temperamental egotist was to suddenly attack Zeda would be ready to counter him; the very same tapping of the shoes echoed from beneath Zedas feet.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum