Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Imaginary Confrontation [O][P][E][N] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Imaginary Confrontation [O][P][E][N] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Imaginary Confrontation [O][P][E][N] Empty Imaginary Confrontation [O][P][E][N]

Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:38 pm
"...It still hasn't healed yet..."

The man with the long white hair and brown eyes muttered to himself as he looked down at his hands, a saddened look on his face. On both of his hands, there were massive slashes, like cuts, with a strange black substance oozing from them. This was the price he had paid in his destruction of Stefan Soan, the former leader of the Monsuta. This was the damage that he had had to take on. Will I ever be able to wield a sword again? He wondered to himself, as his eyes closed.

His wings were the same. Normally, the feathery green wings that he wore at his back were always available for his use; but recently, when he attempted to summon them, they were constricted by some black presence. ... He himself was not certain why this had happened; all he knew was that he could no longer fly without his hollow, and he could no longer fight with either Windscar or Soringuiguru. I hate this. I-hate-this-I-hate-this-I-Hate-This-I-HATE-THIS. He thought to himself, clenching his fists, before at last calming down as he looked around.

The male was in the Imaginary District, the one totally open and available to anyone within Karakura who wanted to enter it. Specifically, he was within the S-District, where most of the youth of the Imaginary District lived. It was here, in this small arena-like area between several buildings, that Colin Washi, the Leader of the Vizard Corps, one of the single most powerful beings in existence, was standing. "...No one again, huh..." He sighed, looking at the dismal attendance of his seminar. He had hung up posters all across the district for any who wished to learn, in order to try to get a fire within himself once again; but both times now that he had arrived here, there had been no one, no one at all.

...This sucks. There's no nature here. There's no fish here. I cannot fly. I cannot hold a sword. Why am I alive right now? Ah, this melancholy is endless. He eventually drowned in the feeling, his eyes closing as he sat on that staircase, overlooking the concreted area... before suddenly his eyes opened wide.

"Who's there?"

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Imaginary Confrontation [O][P][E][N] Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Imaginary Confrontation [O][P][E][N] Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Imaginary Confrontation [O][P][E][N] Empty Re: Imaginary Confrontation [O][P][E][N]

Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:36 pm
The red headed girl sighed as she walked through the streets of the Imaginary district, unsure what she should do today. Her red eyes flickered around before falling upon a poster proclaiming a seminar would be held nearby. Sighing softly, the girl walked closer, her white kimono waving slightly in the wind. Her clothes seemed modified slightly though, as if the kimono was meant to be fought in, and a sword rested on her back, secured by a red cloth. Slowly the girl, Sherri Yazaki, walked through the crowds as she made her way towards an arena like area between several buildings, the spot where this supposed seminar would be held. As she walked, she took slow, calming breaths, a look of concentration on her face as she attempted to hide her spiritual energy from those around her. This wasn’t something that Sherri was used to doing, but she still wasn’t sure if the gotei thirteen and the vizard corps were after her or not. After all, she had been a monsuta member before her family had found her and returned her to her senses. This little trick might fool any low level shinigami in the vicinity, but if there was somebody who was strong, it was probably that they would see past it. Shivering, Sherri tried to keep her mind off her family as she walked, not wanting to think about how they must have reacted. However, this was something she needed to do in order to figure out where she truly belonged. After some time the young girl sighed, shaking her head as she cleared her mind before stepping in to the clearing. As she did though, a voice rang out, asking who was there. Looking up, a startled look in her eyes, the girl called out to the man who had spoken.

“Um… my name is Sherri Yazaki, I saw a flyer about a Seminar… and well, I followed the directions and ended up here… do you know anything about the Seminar the flyer mentioned?”

She stood there, looking warily at the man, considering whether she should back away and double check the directions she had seen on the flyer. For now though, she stayed put, waiting to see what the man’s response would be.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Imaginary Confrontation [O][P][E][N] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Imaginary Confrontation [O][P][E][N] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Imaginary Confrontation [O][P][E][N] Empty Re: Imaginary Confrontation [O][P][E][N]

Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:09 pm
"Sherri Yazaki..."

The man stated simply, looking at her. "You were the one giving my brother all that trouble a while back, weren't you. I hadn't heard any reports on you since then... But I'm not here with teh vizard corps, so you can relax, in any case." Was all he told her in reply, blinking at the ground before sighing. "Yes, I know about the Seminar. I'm the one running it." He stated, slightly, very slightly, excited that someone had held interest in his flier. "..." He was totally silent as energy began to foam up around him, his eyes looking right at her as enough spiritual energy to choke an elephant emerged from his body, blowing away her cover and revealing her spiritual presence plainly as he gripped both the swords on his side, placing one of them behind him and his hand on the hilt on the other.

"Soar, Soringuiguru."

It was more of a whisper, but it seemed to almost carry on the wind as he threw back the blade, his entire body changing as the sword vanished, his hair changing to a flowing green color as his eyes became verdant. "I am Colin Washi, Head of the Vizard Corps. If you are here for my session, then I suppose all I can do is hold the seminar." He stated, taking a deep breath as he assumed an offensive stance, keeping his (low) weight down. "Are you ready?"

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Imaginary Confrontation [O][P][E][N] Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Imaginary Confrontation [O][P][E][N] Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:09 pm
Sherri lowered her head as the man spoke, talking of the trouble she used to cause. Her eyes held pain and sorrow as memories came back to her when he spoke. Trying desperately to push them away, she took a deep breath and spoke softly.

“I’d rather not talk about those times.”

She looked up suddenly as he mentioned that he was the one running the seminar. A worried frown formed on her face, he was with the vizard corps. Could she really trust his word that she could relax for now? She had trusted Andrew, but this man… she didn’t know at all. Well, Andrew hadn’t attempted to take her in, so perhaps it would be best to trust this man. In any case, if something happened Andrew could help her. She hoped she was right as she took a calming breath and smiled softly at the man.

Then she felt the energy from the man blow over her, forcing her to reveal her own spiritual presence. He drew his two blades, and Shani, worried about what might come next, raised her hand to the hilt of her zanpaktou. She could feel the comforting presence of Mastiv as she held on to the hilt, drawing the blade as the man spoke out what seemed like a release phrase. Her eyes narrowed as the blade disappeared, his eye and hair color changing as it did. Lowering herself slightly, she kept her blade positioned defensively in front of her as the man spoke. Her eyes widened as he identified himself as the head of the vizard corps, but relaxed as he spoke only of holding the seminar. He then asked if she was ready, and she nodded curtly, a thin smile forming on her lips.

“Of course I’m ready.”

With that she moved, her instincts taking over as she flash stepped in front of him, her blade slashing out horizontally at his chest. However, she had reversed the blade mid flash step, resulting in that the dull edge of the blade was aimed towards his flesh, not the sharp edge. Once her blade had run against him, she would flash step back, getting some space between them. Taking a deep breath, she concentrated, the irritating presence that was her inner hollow never ceased to amaze her. She had been denying him the pleasure of fighting fire users since she had been brought in to the Yazaki family, and now it seemed he had been pushed to another edge. Screaming within her mind, the bastard was yelling on and on, trying to drive her to kill the man before her. Frustration became plastered on girls face as her emotions got the better of her, and a shout rent her lips as she attempted to silence the maniac within her.

“SHUT UP!!!!”

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:29 pm
"...Sorry about that. Looks like I hit a nerve I shouldn't have." He spoke apologetically, almost kindly to the girl as he spoke. "Hmm?" He saw that she had become tense, and blinked it. Not much got past his cybereyes."I told you I would not try to bring you in, young one." He repeated, before observing her carefully, wondering what she planned to do with the two blades.

He saw her reappear in front of him, chuckling as her blade shot forwards, his hand deftly catching it directly on his palm. "I wonder if you're surprised…" He muttered to her, as blood began to flow from the hand that caught the attack. Without warning, he vanished once again as she began to yell out… And was immediately met with Colin's bloodied hand in her mouth in the form of a palm, pressing into her face as she was likely subtly blown away and most likely popped back down onto the ground exactly back from where she had stood, as if she had been slapped in the face with an entire mattress focused on one point.

"Inner hollow troubles, hmm?" He asked her, looking down at her as he reappeared directly above her head. He didn't even make the noise of flash step; he merely MOVED, and was suddenly there above her., almost as if teleporting. "Want a tip? Say screw it and let them run wild for a bit." He stated, before suddenly his foot came downwards where her head was. If she was still standing there, she would get a face-full of size 13 boot.

Then, he vanished once again, waiting for her to get back up before suddenly stopping directly in front of her face with his other foot, before slamming it forwards and down into her chest. This was meant to agitate her; to get her to release it. "Or yaknow, I could just beat the crap out of you. But that would not be any fun at all." He stated to her as he vanished once again, a ring of him appearing for a moment around her, each one of him holding his hands in his pockets, the straw hat that was lain by his blades ruffling as if picked up by a light wind for a moment before he reappeared exactly behind her, that Colin becoming solid as a single finger appeared in a flick, before releasing.

This flick had some of Colin's true sealed power behind it, and most likely she would end up flat on her face in the concrete before him, doubly likely enraged. "Swwooo…" Colin whistled as he looked at her, the mere force from the flic enough to result in her back being laid flat out if she was contacted with it, before he began to rotate his shoulders. "Still not loose yet though. C'mon." He complained to her, his hand drawing out as he formed a blade made out of pure wind, the strokes of air visible around it but invisible at the same time. "Now… Invisible Air." He stated as this structure appeared, holding it at his side as he looked at her. "Let's get at it, shall we?"

- Buddha
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:44 am

Sherri was greatly surprised that the man had caught her blade, but the fact that he was bleeding was what cause her eyes to widened slightly. She had reversed her blade mid swing, only the dull edge of the blade should have been against his flesh. Had her dull edge been capable of cutting through his skin, or had he just caught it in a manner that had caused his hand to run against the sharpened edge of her blade? It did not matter right now though, so she put that thought aside as she flash stepped back, the irritating presence of her inner hollow frustrating her to no end. She had just opened her mouth, her face betraying her frustration as she attempted to yell out, as if the physical noise would make the hollow shut up with its incessant jabbering. However, as she was half way through yelling the first syllable, a bloody palm found its way on her mouth, and with it a sudden force toppled her over, the young red head landing on her butt with a soft wince escaping from her mouth.

As she looked up though, she noticed the man was not standing where he had been, instead he was standing directly above her head, standing on the air like it was ordinary ground. However, that was not what had surprised Sherri, it was how he had moved. There was no sound that was typical when a flash step occurred, yet he had simply appeared and disappeared all while she was watching. Something was different here, but she was not yet sure exactly what it was. Her eyes looked up suddenly as she listened to his suggestion about her inner hollow, her eyes narrowing suspiciously. Something seemed off to her, why was he advising her to let the beast loose? Who knows how many countless lives he would slaughter if she did? No, for now he would remain caged, his disgusting voice would remain where it was, in her head. It was then that the boot came down, and once again Sherri moved more with instinct then actual thought. He body rolled over, barely dodging the oncoming foot as she sprung up on to all fours, shooting off with a quick flash step as she attempted to put a fair distance between her and the strange man.

As she finally rose to an upright position though, he again appeared before her, his foot slamming in to her chest, causing her to fall back a couple of feet while clutching at her chest, coughing. He spoke again, talking about beating her up all day, causing a soft growl to escape her lips. At that moment though, Sherri shook her head as a ring of the man formed around her, like a ton of copies forming a circle around her. She could not tell if this was real or not, but that would not matter soon. She felt his finger flick from behind her, and without warning, she hit the pavement, pain searing through her head. Growling angrily, she could not make out what he said next as she picked herself up from the floor. Turning to face him, she took a deep breath, struggling to keep her emotions from causing her to do something stupid. Raising her sword in front of her, she spoke in an agitated voice, her anger showing through despite her best attempts to hold it back.

“Growl in the dark, Mastiv.”

Flames leaped up upon her zanpakto, the pitch black flames of Mastiv surrounding her blade in mere seconds. As the flames formed around the blade, her hollow mask would appear on her face without any warning, the white and black mask seeming to form from the center of her face in less than a second. Taking another deep breath as the yellow eyes beneath the mask stared down the man, she readied herself in mind and body for what was to come.

“Sorry about this, but the damn bastard is a little tied up right now, small incident with some crystals, I’m sure you know how it is. However, it seems I get to borrow his idiotic power for now, so how about you play with the dogs instead?”

As her last words finished, she flash stepped forward, her speed much faster now that she had her hollow mask on. Planting her foot, she stabbed her sword forward towards the man’s left shoulder, two words escaping her mouth as she did.

“DarkFlame Fangs.”

As the blade pushed forward, the pitch black fire upon Sherri’s sword burst forward, forming in to the shape of a dog’s maw. Once it came in to contact with something, it would explode, surrounding everything within ten feet of the impact point in dangerous, energy devouring flames. Not caring to watch what happened with the blast, and feeling blood beginning to run down her face, the red head flash stepped away, bringing up her hand as brilliant white flames surrounded her arm before snaking off on to her head, wrapping it in the bright fire for a few seconds before falling away, the injuries she had suffered from being slammed in to the ground completely gone.

Coding in template By: [THEFROST]
Graphics by: CPKallday

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:17 pm

THE EAGLE GOD

CO-HEAD OF THE VIZARD CORPS

|P|R|E|P|A|R|E|F|O|R|L|I|F|T|-|O|F|F|

"In that case, don't spit profanities at me or complain about it if you aren't even willing ot try." He barked at her, his eyes narrowing slightly. "Do you really think he could do ANYTHING with me here?" He asked of her, having seen her uncertain stance, his cyber eyes noting her great uncertainty. "...Is it rally idiotic.." He muttered, reaching a hand up as he grabbed the top of his hairline, looking at her from around his hand, which was in the middle of his face. "Or are you insulting a gift?" He asked of her seriously, his hand gripping as he pulled down, his left hand revealing the mask that slid down onto his face with a thunk.

As she struck her blade towards his shoulder he took a single hop backwards, waving his blade as the flames were pitched back a bit, diverting the blade away from him as he watched her carefully. Suddenly, her flames became something, as he began to take another step back with his boot, getting a good ten feet of distance between himself and the dog. The wave of wind around his hand suddenly moved as without warning a massive blast of wind emerged from within it, flowing outwards as it collided with the flame, flowing over it with such force that it began to blow the spiritual particles away, dispersing the flame harmlessly as it was only air which came into contact with it.

"Cauterization…? Seems I have less to teach you that I thought."

A voice behind Sherri spoke, though Colin was still directly in front of her, taking a stance. However, as she watched, he would disappear into 'lines', for lack of a better word. His body was behind her, his finger trying to press into the back of her neck.. And most likely she would find herself twenty feet in the air. The man had only bent his finger and pressed; that was it. Such force had been in that single movement, however, that if she were not wearing her mask if it connected then it would have snapped her head off of her torso.

"Hate it, that's fine. But the fact of the matter is that now, that thing IS you. It's up to you how you want to live with it. You can choose to either let it torment you or you can make it your own and force it to retribute itself. The choice is yours." he told her, looking up at her with that face of a bird, six feathers protruding from either side of it as the blade at his side seemed to move in a cycle of steps, the afterimage of the very AIR all that was visible if one could see the AIR itself as he swung it in an arc towards where Sherri was standing. A wave of powerful air would swing into her with full force, most likely greatly disrupting her movements and tearing at her clothing, even opening up light wounds as it passed. Finally, its biggest purpose would be to act like a wall; if she did no act against it she would be pushed up twenty more feet into the air before it let up, creating quite a distance between the two.

"So what is it, girl? Blessing or curse? Only you can decide."

|C|O|M|I|N|G|I|N|F|O|R|A|L|A|N|D|I|N|G|

- Buddha
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:33 pm

Her eyes widened slightly as the mask fell on to the man’s face. She was already worried, not exactly trusting the man’s word, but now he had donned his hollow mask. Next to increase her worries were that the man not only dodged her sword attack by just backing away, but he had blown apart her flames with a sudden burst of wind. His voice spoke from behind her, eyes widening in fear. The man was still in front of her, but then he disappeared, a finger behind her. The next thing Sherri knew, she was soaring upwards, the man speaking from somewhere below her. Wind slammed in to her, tearing at her clothes and opening light wounds in her. Slamming in to the ground by the force of the wind, her breathing was heavy as she stood seconds later. Her voice was soft, as if she was having trouble bringing her words out.

“Damn it… damn it, I don’t like doing this… too weak though, shikai ain’t enough… Bankai! Lumina, Kry-ah, come forth!”

Her eyes hardened as her sword melted to nothingness. Black flames erupted before her, quickly taking the form of a huge dog. The beast, made entirely of pitch black flames, stood twice as tall as the girl and about twice as long. Its mouth was open, a snarl escaping its throat as it stared down at the man who had injured Sherri. Next two other flames appeared, one of pure white color and the other a light blue. Forming in to dogs as well, the pure white flame dog was about half the size of the black one. The blue one was quite small however, about the size of a golden retriever puppy, and was covered in light blue crystal plates. Smiling, Sherri ran a hand slowly through the side of the black flame dog, as if petting him, at the same time speaking softly to it.

“Hey, Mastiv, mind doing me a favor? Could you please protect me from that man? Just don’t hurt anyone else while you’re at it. Lumina, can you please heal me? Sheesh, why did I even come here…”

As soon as she had finished speaking, the white dog changed shape. The flames took the shape of a long strand, wrapping firmly around Sherri’s whole body. After a short while the flames would pull away and reform in to a dog like shape, the wounds that had been inflicted upon Sherri now completely healed. Meanwhile, the black dog would glare at the man who had hurt his wielder. She had asked the dog to protect her from the man, and to the flame dog of destruction, death was the only way to protect her from this man. Letting out a bellowing roar, the beast of flames charged towards the man, maw open wide. As it neared him, the mutt would raise its front paw before slamming it down on top of the man, attempting to crush him completely. During this time, the blue dog had taken up a protective position in front of Sherri, watching for any potential threats.

Coding in template By: [THEFROST]
Graphics by: CPKallday

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:01 am

THE EAGLE GOD

CO-HEAD OF THE VIZARD CORPS

|P|R|E|P|A|R|E|F|O|R|L|I|F|T|-|O|F|F|

"Bankai, hmm?" The man questioned as he opened his mouth in a small smile, his lips opening slightly as he held the blade out in front of him, relaxing into his stance. He watched carefully as his cybermind recorded all the information about what was happening. His eyes were wide as he took in every bit of the data, watching each dog form as the triumvirate was completed. "...So destructive." He commented, looking at the black dog as it began to charge towards him, before he simply blinked, setting down his weapon on the ground and putting his hands in the pockets of his jeans, looking right at the animal.

"You've left..." The male commented to the dog, his eyes looking directly at it. "Your master wide open." He stated as he flung up a single leg, clashing it into the one the dog attempted to bring down. Flowing out from his foot was a barrier of air, preventing the dog's flames or reiatsu passage towards the male. As he did so, his left hand flashed out, and a solid metal object flung out. As it flew, its blade released, a blade of pure plasma, soaring towards the woman behind the dog as it attempted to sink itself deep withing her right hip, most likely cutting all the way through due to the nearly undeniable effect of plasma. "What good is offense without defense?" He continued to ask as a gust of wind carried the bottom of his body upwards, placing him above the dog as the masked man tilted his head, flitting about as if weightless in the air.

"Hmm, oh. Bakudo sixty-three." He stated simply, pointing his finger downwards as the six rods of light slammed into the beast, paralyzing the energy that made up its form and holding it in place as Colin moved downwards, looking directly at the girl as he tilted his mask to the side to reveal his black scelera. "I assumed you came here because you wanted to become stronger and have a purpose." He stated as he unsheathed the other blade now, holding it out in front of him as a green aura enveloped his entire body.

"However, to become stronger you must leave your comfort zone. That's just the way of the world." The man further explained, taking breaths in and out repeatedly, rhythmically. "You were given a mind and a body to grow them, not bury them. What are you going to do with them? You were given a soul to allow you to find solace in the other two. Is stagnation what it truly desires?" He asked her at last as he waited, not sure what was now going to occur, but knowing they couldn't proceed if she was simply going to send flames after him over and over again...

|C|O|M|I|N|G|I|N|F|O|R|A|L|A|N|D|I|N|G|

- Buddha
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Imaginary Confrontation [O][P][E][N] Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Imaginary Confrontation [O][P][E][N] Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:34 am

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Imaginary Confrontation [O][P][E][N] Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum