Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
CPKallday's 30 Day Post Tracker - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/100CPKallday's 30 Day Post Tracker - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

CPKallday's 30 Day Post Tracker - Page 2 Empty Re: CPKallday's 30 Day Post Tracker

Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:25 am
CPKallday's 30 Day Post Tracker - Page 2 Post24_zps1518528f

30 DPC

UPDATE

Looks like I'm not going to beat Frost, so I guess I can just take my time with these last few posts now... It's only been two weeks after all. I have plenty of time to get these next six done and then work on a few more after that. With having this thread with Neviah it'll make getting the next six extremely easy for me. I have other places that I need to post as well, but I'll get to those when I do. XD

Things seem to really be turning up with Eliah, we've got a lot of plots going for her right now and I've still got all the ones that are going on within the back of my own head too. So this should get exciting in the near future as events start to unfold, we'll see.

CPKallday's 30 Day Post Tracker - Page 2 Sbb1I7e
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
CPKallday's 30 Day Post Tracker - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/100CPKallday's 30 Day Post Tracker - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

CPKallday's 30 Day Post Tracker - Page 2 Empty Re: CPKallday's 30 Day Post Tracker

Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:05 pm
CPKallday's 30 Day Post Tracker - Page 2 Post25_zps0551cd28

30 DPC

UPDATE

Well, I've posted with a different character for once... Haha, Lorin I want him to go ahead and start obtianing powers, but I just can't figure out how to do so, just yet. Maybe in the responses they will provide some sort of better plot line for her.

CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:08 am
CPKallday's 30 Day Post Tracker - Page 2 Post26_zpsfb88a5ac

30 DPC

UPDATE

Well, I screwed up this update by putting the 27th one on here, so nothing to summarize... XD

Last edited by CPKallday on Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total

CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:06 am
CPKallday's 30 Day Post Tracker - Page 2 Post27_zpsf581fafb

30 DPC

UPDATE

Shedoyuri's debut! Yes, that's right this is her first post since being accepted. Lol, obviously that's what a debut is, but I'm actually rather glad that I was able to spew out 1.6k words with that post. Her personality is so easy to play with that it makes it really simple to get out what I'm trying to say. However, I never realized how hard it is to be random. XD I struggled at first, but then it became very fluent.

Time to beat Sting's ass! XD

CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:08 am
CPKallday's 30 Day Post Tracker - Page 2 Post28_zps03f8657b

30 DPC

UPDATE

Welp, here's another Shedoyuri post. I was kind of left with an enigma as to what actions I could take, but I was till able to go above my word count expectations with her. It's just so much simpler to rp females for me. Idk, why. Anyway the OST really got me going too, but this head cold that I have is really keeping me down. It sucks. Oh well, two more to go!

Last edited by CPKallday on Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total

CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:11 am
CPKallday's 30 Day Post Tracker - Page 2 Post29_zps1021ac03

30 DPC

UPDATE

Been a little while since I last posted with Eliah, I suppose. Haha, compared to the usual posting that I have been doing with her recently. Anyway, I was able to fight my illness for a little bit in order to finally fire off this post that I have been thinking about for the past few days... I've really just been debating with myself on how I can keep the thread going since Eliah has already obtained all of the information that she needed, but I can't really think of a way. Eliah still has one more thing to ask of her, but I don't know how long I should wait in order to fire that off because I don't want Moose to get bored of the thread. Oh well, one more to go. I'm close to 40k words so I have to make my next one a really good one! 2.2k words or more! I've got to!

CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:58 pm
CPKallday's 30 Day Post Tracker - Page 2 Post30_zpscee8889c

30 DPC

UPDATE

I did itttt! FUCK YOUUUU SECOND PLACE ESSENTIALLY FIRST BECAUSE FROST DOESN'T COUNTTTTT, and I got 40k words as I wanted. So yes, I feel accomplished. How accomplished, well when my girlfriend gets home... I 'll end that sentence there. Lol, ok so anyway, that actually feels really good completing the challenge in less than three weeks. Which is awesome.

As for this post, pretty much it took me a bit to get it out due to Xat distractions and the fact that I kept thinking about getting to the word count of 2.2k, but once I did the first word count on it things became fluent again. So yeah, the training thread is getting good, but I'm thinking I'm going to end it with the next thread. I bought upgrades anyway... but hopefully I'll still get something out of it.
[/quote]

CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:56 pm
CPKallday's 30 Day Post Tracker - Page 2 Post31_zps94f0145b

30 DPC

UPDATE

Alright, yep I'm still pushin them out... wow that came out weird. But yeah, I'm still gonna keep updating this even after 30 because I wanna see how far I can get with this.

First time posting as Camilla in a while, but I have two threads with her right now, one of them being one of the last event threads. So yeah, guess we'll see how this goes, because this post wasn't exactly something that I was proud of. 1.1k words. I guess...

CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:36 am
CPKallday's 30 Day Post Tracker - Page 2 Post32_zps4e8ee1fd

30 DPC

UPDATE

Starting to get Camilla a bit more active, starting to get the feel for her again. So this is good, this was a decent post, but it's not at the same caliber that I have with Eliah... slightly irksome... Either way, hopefully Camilla doesn't get shown up by some Arrancar. I doubt that is going to happen though, because Pamela is rather... nonaggressive I suppose. I'm glad the Kurikku is growing though. Imakuran even wants to have Moroi become their antag or whatever. Which will be a fun little plot to ensue. So yeah, stuffs slowly starting to move into place. Post 32, woo.

CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:27 am
CPKallday's 30 Day Post Tracker - Page 2 Post33_zpsb51e1889

30 DPC

UPDATE

Yep, my posts are losing their word count, but that's ok because I'm broadening my horizons with my characters again. It's just become difficult to get into their heads the same way that I do with Elaih. Which is rather annoying. I guess I just feel too at home with her. lol

Anyway, this thread is going rather well Pammy is a posting machine, apparently and that seems to be pushing me to post more too. So yeah that's why I have so many posts for the past two days. I still have two more after this one.
[/quote]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum