Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
CPKallday's 30 Day Post Tracker - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue25/100CPKallday's 30 Day Post Tracker - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

CPKallday's 30 Day Post Tracker - Page 3 Empty Re: CPKallday's 30 Day Post Tracker

Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:29 am
CPKallday's 30 Day Post Tracker - Page 3 Post34_zps5d2e1e10

30 DPC

UPDATE

Well, that's another thread ended with Bikuta. He shall be now known as the thread killer, because that seems to be all the good he has done me for this challenge. It kind of sucks, but that's alright because now I can focus more time on my other threads. Even if I was able to do that while also having this thread too. Anyway, I managed to get off 1k words with that post. So so far I've managed to maintain 1k words for the most part, but I guess I need to push myself a bit further and explore my characters a bit further...

-4 more posts to go. ;]

CPKallday's 30 Day Post Tracker - Page 3 Sbb1I7e
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
CPKallday's 30 Day Post Tracker - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue25/100CPKallday's 30 Day Post Tracker - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

CPKallday's 30 Day Post Tracker - Page 3 Empty Re: CPKallday's 30 Day Post Tracker

Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:41 am
CPKallday's 30 Day Post Tracker - Page 3 Post35_zpsb688c0c9

30 DPC

UPDATE

Well, this one was a fun one to write. Frost put me onto some 2hu metal that was epic sauce and I was able to push out this 1.7k word post. For a second there I didn't think I was going to be able to adjust to Shedoyuri, but turns out I just need to think. I should be able to create high word posts with any of my characters no matter what the opposing post looks like. I just need to dig deeper and think harder when it comes to terms of how to play things out and how to vividly describe things. Either way, it was enjoyable and that thread is not in the FTOTM for January, so I guess others think we're doing well too. So dope.

CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:44 am
CPKallday's 30 Day Post Tracker - Page 3 Post36_zpsa6568719

30 DPC

UPDATE

I like that I'm starting to get more people in the Kurikku and I'm super glad that Pammy has joined because she's extremely active and that's helping me out a lot. Hopefully she's been doing the team some justice, but we'll see I haven't read many of her posts except for what is in our thread. Which is shaping up rather nicely, I decided to give Pammy a ultimatum of sorts asking if she was going to be in or out. If she was in Camilla was going to pop open some hollow bait that she stole from the research department within the confines of Hueco Mundo that shit could be pretty fucking crazy... lol.

CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:53 pm
CPKallday's 30 Day Post Tracker - Page 3 37_zps698e05af

30 DPC

UPDATE

Had a bit of a slump there for a few days. That's alright, though because I've finally made my way through and into another post. Yep, back to Eliah, for some reason or another I am start to lose interest... I need to start making more moves with her so that I can gain that back, because I've ben trying to put in a lot of work there.

I've got about three more to do today, but I'll probably only get to two because the last one is the training thread which isn't really high priority for me right now, I want to get a few more posts done so I can hit 40 so I want to start a thread with Hype or Lorin. Get my humans going.

CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:01 pm
CPKallday's 30 Day Post Tracker - Page 3 Post38_zpsded13f9f

30 DPC

UPDATE

Woo! Making moves to end this event even if it means Camilla losing. I don't plan on her losing still, but I do want for her to gain some emotional background so I threw in something that she hasn't been brought to before: despair. She's started to feel as though she can't proceed on with this fight after she had seen what had happened to Jigoku and now that is starting to happen to her she can't help but try and fight away such feelings. If she doesn't she might die, however with Pamela in the mix she may be able to aid Camilla with her injuries so that she continue to move forward. Anyway, that was a good post and I'm slacking. However, new members give me more muse so thanks SixWings. I need to talk about how awesome my team was in order to gain some muse so I appreciate that, bud.

CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:00 pm
CPKallday's 30 Day Post Tracker - Page 3 Post39_zps331c1902

30 DPC

UPDATE

I've met my goal of 50k words, but I suppose I should keep on going as I still have a few more days to complete. Either way, in the near past month I was able to jet out not only 39 posts, but also 50k words of material. Which makes me rather happy. I was able to show that I was able to produce lengthy material at a high rate and I'm proud to be able to say so. Though it's nothing like Frost's caliber, but he's inhuman.

Either way, Camilla has lost all control of her being to that of her inner hollow and shit is about to get interesting. It was difficult to get this post out and lacked in the regular feeling that I put into posts and that kind of irks me, but for some reason or another fight threads seem to dry me out. I'm not really sure why, but they do.

CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:03 pm
CPKallday's 30 Day Post Tracker - Page 3 Post40_zps897ecb37

30 DPC

UPDATE

Well, this is the debut post for Hype, which I am pretty hyped about. Lol. Anyway, I was able to flow with him rather good and even threw in some nice little personality quirks here and there. So far I don't really know where this thread is going to head for him, but we'll see 1161 is a good word count for a character you've just created. That's about as long as his history though! XD Cheers for forty posts.
[/quote]

CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:03 pm
CPKallday's 30 Day Post Tracker - Page 3 Post41_zpsaa2c9760

30 DPC

UPDATE

Yeah... Idunno what it is, but Shedoyuri is somewhat hard to post with at times, as I try to make things like super chaotic and stuff in her mind, but I don't know how to really portray it through dark words or anything. I need to read up on stuff like that so that I can really portray her the way that I want her character to be like. Anyway, I let her get caught by the attack, because it seems as though I'm the only one on this site that lets that ever happen. Whatever, though. lol, this thread is going well so I don't mind.

Today is technically the last day of the thirty day challenge for me, so let's see if I can blast out anymore posts for today.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum