Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Welcoming the Diversity (Luda) Left_bar_bleue10500/99999Welcoming the Diversity (Luda) Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Welcoming the Diversity (Luda) Empty Welcoming the Diversity (Luda)

Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:05 am

Artist: Bleach - Song: Number One - Word Count: 515

Crimson spiky hair, flawless jaw line and a perfect complexion accompanied by a toned abdomen. His eyes were focused on the five men ahead. His breath steady as the wind while his Hierro swung gently back and forth in the direction of the wind; the hierro was hung across one of the wooden railings that lead up to his office. The surrounding area was scorching hot but the temperature was only around 30 degrees. Zeda had stood in a stance, his left leg forward, right leg back; some would call this stand orthodox due to its close resemblance to the boxing stance, orthodox. He had his own name for it but no one ever knew of its purpose.

The breeze of warm air slipped past his exposed abdomen while the Squad 7 Members waited for one another to take the first move toward the Captain. There was a lot of tension in the air but these individuals had all long waited to become seated members of the Squad therefore since Zeda had only just joined the division he decided to test their intelligence and tactical ability in the fight in order to distinguish the one worthy enough for the seated positions. His hands were extended out, tormenting the members to attack though none of the five moved even an inch or it seemed!

Zeda had recalled something in a brief instant. There was a new individual coming to join the Squad. This individual seemed to be transferring from Squad 6; over there past few years there seemed to be a lot of captains coming in and out of Squad 6 but the name of the current captain had slipped his min. Zeda recalled an odd detail about the Shinigami Profile presented to him a week ago; this individual seemed to suffer from some form of break downs? Or were they something more than break downs? He recalled the countless failed tests and the Shinigami lagging behind in class; it was a wonder how he graduated.

There was something rather intriguing about the report from Squad 6 regarding the young Yazaki. They seemed to mention his distinct affinity toward fire; the mention wasn’t direct, it was more of an indirect plea to contain the individual from causing the unstated destruction that he had caused in Squad 6, anywhere else. Zeda really couldn’t care less about records or the past, they were in the future and anything that was to happen in the future would be dealt in the future. In his opinion, if this Shinigami has fire based abilities then it would be very interesting to have him in the Squad as his potential could easily be determined over a short period of time.

Zeda got sunk into a thought and the moment his squad members noticed they attacked! Every Shinigami present before him using a form of high calibre Kido; his eyes widened as his thought and dream was momentarily shattered as he had to conclude this before the new arrival had come. The waves of Kido travelled fast in comparison to the standard human eye but Zeda tugged the ribbon around his waist that held the sheath to his Zanpakutō.

As the ribbon began to descend Zeda simply whispered out, “Danku” , upon doing so a solid wall of compressed spiritual pressure rose up before him and parted the overwhelming attacks across its large, dense surface area prior to releasing the excess past and around the frame of the Kido until the techniques had finished. All of the five braced themselves for a prolonged argument as to who hit him first but as a matter of fact he was still standing among a cloud of dirt and dust created from the collisions of their kido with the surrounding area. He vanished, causing a phase in the cloud as he re-appeared to one side of the individuals; his Zanpakutō extending out and in front of their necks. “Checkmate boys – Now line up to greet the new comer.” his voice sounded rather playful and tentative though he knew that the individuals would gather the others and await the new arrival.

In a matter of seconds everyone assembled in the gardens of Squad 7 while a member called out, “Taichouu – I think his heree!” . A stern but casual look shot across Zedas face as he walked up the stairs leading from the garden and awaited the entrance of the new arrivals.

Template By: [THEFROST]
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Welcoming the Diversity (Luda) Left_bar_bleue30/100Welcoming the Diversity (Luda) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Welcoming the Diversity (Luda) Empty Re: Welcoming the Diversity (Luda)

Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:49 pm

As usual Yoma was lost and had no idea where to go, yet one thing was clear he was late. Hopefully his new captain could forgive him. Yoma took out his notebook to recall what had happened and why he was heading to 7th squad instead of 6th. He opened the notebook and read about how after the encounter with Wolf and damage done to squad 6th, He decided it would be best to hide from Yuka as he did not want to be on her bad side. He wanted to hide out from her anger if possible and thought that joining a different squad would be best to help him out in staying hidden from her. Continuing reading, He wrote down the reason why he decided to join 7th squad, the reason being that 7 is a lucky number so it would be good to join it. He wanted to avoid due to the fact of Wolf and the trouble that he might bring. Yoma has gotten himself into enough trouble and struggled to even graduate. He opened his notebook to the part that gave him directions to where he needed to go. One has to wonder where he would be if he didn’t keep his notebook updated with info of what he has to do and what he has done.

Yoma followed the directions leading him to his destination. It seemed that there was something already going on. He couldn’t see anything but he could hear noises. Once he spotted other shinigami in the squad. They spotted him too and informed the captain the he had arrived. Yoma had a headache it had just started and seemed to bother him. He did understand one thing, He needed to hold himself together he knew a racket would start of he didn’t. With every step that he took towards the captain he could feel his body pulsing. His eyes, His ears, He could feel it. It was slipping away. Upon reaching his captain Yoma bowed and greeted his captain.

“Hello Sir. My Name is Yazaki Yoma. It is a Pleasure to meet you. I hope that we can have a good and enjoyable time together. Um … uh… I’m not sure if there is anything else I need to say.”

Yoma continued to bow but he was now grinning and the scared and shy look his face disappeared with a much more serious one took its place.

”You know something was forgotten.” Yoma began laughing as he grabbed his own Zanpakutō with his right hand and swung upwards as he straightened himself, removing himself from the bowing position he was in before. ”I apologize for my manners but.. oh wait what manners? Why don’t we just have some fun or is the little captain scared? Honestly I have no idea how strong you are but looking at you I bet even a Wolf can take you down.”

Yoma continued to mock his captain as he stood directly in front of him. He held his blade to strike some more and kept his eye on what his captain would do. To Yoma this captain was nothing. He didn’t have strength comparable to Wolf. What this one wanted was strength and power. The man before could possibly never give him the power he was looking for. Nor would he even be able to understand why he wanted it. All Yoma knew was that the more pain he took the more strength he would gain from that pain. Every wound would mean an even higher power that he could obtain.

Just know this I want all your strength. The more you throw at me the stronger I shall become. I will become as strong as I possibly can and go even beyond that. So let’s have fun.”

Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Welcoming the Diversity (Luda) Left_bar_bleue10500/99999Welcoming the Diversity (Luda) Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:54 pm

Artist: Bleach - Song: Number One - Word Count: 515

“Hello Sir. My Name is Yazaki Yoma. It is a Pleasure to meet you. I hope that we can have a good and enjoyable time together. Um … uh… I’m not sure if there is anything else I need to say. I apologize for my manners but.. oh wait what manners? Why don’t we just have some fun or is the little captain scared? Honestly I have no idea how strong you are but looking at you I bet even a Wolf can take you down. Just know this I want all your strength. The more you throw at me the stronger I shall become. I will become as strong as I possibly can and go even beyond that. So let’s have fun.” The kid seemed almost dead serious. The vibe given off by him was somewhat cryptic but it seemed he doubted the strength of his Captain? Maybe it was because Zeda looked so young? Or maybe it was because the kid is far too over confident? It seemed his name was Yoma Yazaki so at least that part of the application was correct.

What began as a polite introduction seemed to slowly escalate as he withdrew his Zanpakutō; the rest of the squad began reaching for the sheaths but Zeda remained still while his eye brows nudged up a little as if to say, “Are you serious?” . He didn’t quite understand the reference to Wolf, was he referring to the 8th Division Captain or one of the lone wolfs that hunt in the wild. Regardless, Zeda looked up at him, his facial expression changed as he smirked. His right hand rose up and pointed toward rest of the squad as the swift motion of the extending arm directed the members to part out of the way or return to their regular duties.

Meanwhile, Zeda hopped down the stairs, “Why don’t we have some fun then… Yazaki-san..” he talked rather playfully while noting whether or not this young fellow was to attack from the rear or whether he would await Zeda to enter his stance. So far, no one from the Squad managed to even lay a finger on Zeda therefore if this kid could do any better than without a doubt he had already surpassed the 500 other members of Squad 7 and hell if he was to beat Zeda in front of everyone here, he would be deemed the Captain of Squad 7. The tapping sound of Zedas shoes slowly sunk into the crowds as he reached the middle of the training ground and rotated to face the Yazaki boy.

His left hand rose up and tormented him to attack by gesturing the “come at me” sign with his left hand. Zeda wanted to see if the flare in his speech was also visible in his combat style. He also wanted to investigate how advanced the fire abilities of this young individual was while giving him pointers throughout the spar in ways to improve his technique and over all power. Prior to beginning, Zeda tugged the ribbon holding his Zanpakutō near his hip; he wanted to give the young one a fair chance and therefore her took hold of the sheath of the zanpkuto and threw the whole thing to the nearest squad member prior to stretching and awaiting the kid to make the first move.

Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Welcoming the Diversity (Luda) Left_bar_bleue30/100Welcoming the Diversity (Luda) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:14 pm
Alter could hardly contain his excitement, he was going to tear into the shell of the one they called captain. He pushed his body to move as fast as it could take him and while speeding towards the captain he brought his blade inwards and touched it with his other hand leaving behind a glow on the end of it. He then swung it out at full force once He knew he was close enough to Zeda. The moment this happened he would release the energy that the glow was for, to create a small explosion to cause some damage to Zeda. At the same time his hand that he had used to create the mine had an explosion similar to the one that was on the end on his blade. This knocked him back a few feet. Yoma would not allow himself to be pushed to his feet in front of this man. Zeda’s strength had no value to him until he showed that he had any to back up being a captain. Yet, Yoma’s body seemed to be fighting against him. As he moved to attack Zeda once more his body would continue releasing flames and even requiring him to face his own body. He wanted to swing and slash Zeda but his flame mine had appeared on his right foot so when he swung. It went off resulting in increased strength going into his foot and his swing becoming weaker and less accurate. He knew the body was currently rejecting him. Especially since his other half was still active. He could feel and hear his thoughts.

[I]You do know it looks like the Captain is just teasing you right?[I]
Damn it , You fucking bastard. Don’t you play damn games with me. I won’t let you look down upon me
Alter hadn’t focused enough to realize his opponent didn’t have his Zanpakutō on him. The moment his other half made that comment, it pissed him off greatly. It also told him that his other half is aware of what he is doing and possibly because of this he was also fighting to take back control. He wouldn’t allow whatwas his to be taken. He placed a charge on the hilt of his Zanpakutō and throw it towards his captain. He had the charge go off to give more momentum to the flying blade. He then had a charge he created while launching the blade on the palm of his hand. He placed it next. To his head. The moment he placed it to his head he then shouted out.

“I won’t let anything get in my way. I will be taking you down by myself I won’t let any interruptions ruin that for me.

Alter knew that the blow would be enough to shut his other half up for a while but he also knew that it would hurt quite a bit but the only way he would get stronger is by absorbing all the pain he would get thrown at him and use that to go farther. For a moment his body was shaking of the pain it had gotten but he pushed his body forward once again and threw a few punches and kicks to hit zeda but when they missed he would then instantly create a mine and set it off to see if he could create more damage that Zeda would have to withstand. He could feel blood coming from forehead and flow down on one side of his face.

Looks like I have first blood. Don’t worry im going to have second blood as well so just keep an eye out for that.

After every explosion that he created he still had aftershocks resulting in him being pushed back but they were not as strong as they were before. Possibly to no longer having his Zanpakutō in his hands and losing the boosting effect it had on his flames. If he had to throw out a tool like that to get stronger he would gladly do it with no remorse. He waited for what the captain would do next. He needed small breaks after resisting the aftershocks of his own explosions that would be created due to lack of control in his flames.
Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:50 am
<< PLAY THE MUSIC FOR YOUR READING PLEASURE >>

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A- Word Count: 778

Zeda stood there, the movements of his new comrade were slow, much slower than those of the individuals he had been sparring with. It was clear that Yoma lacked finessed, nevertheless he seemed set on taking the Captain out. Zedas eyes wondered, he thought of today’s lunch menu, right now he was rather hungry, ramen would be nice he thought to himself. His attire blew in the wind, Yoma repositioned his arms and began his first attack. The blade of his Zanpakutō began descending down on Zeda while he edged his head to one side and smiled at his valiant effort; next, Zeda simply took a step to the right and two steps forward. Because of Yomas sloppy movement, he managed to move right by him while evading both his body and blade. As he moved, his left hand tugged hold of the ribbon that would have been holding his attire tight and together.

Zedas hands sunk into his pockets along with the ribbon as he passed Yoma. One of his feet arose and tapped him forward a little, because of the gap in speed and Yomas forward momentum, he would essentially fall forward upon contact and be laughed at by the rest of the Squad. After the passing of the initial attack, Zeda noticed a small explosion but out of the blue, the young members Zanpakutō began flying toward him, the blade moved rather uncontrollably. Zeda watched the blade as he predicted its trajectory. There seemed to be something wrong though, Yomas attacks were toned down and something from within was interfering. Zedas right hand slipped out of the pocket as it extended and took hold of the hilt of Yomas Zanpakutō, upon doing so; he rotated and threw it with almighty force. The blade was intended to intentionally collide with the wall behind Yoma. Upon collision with the wall, it shattered and crumbled down into collectives of rubble.

Because of Yomas rapid movement he wouldn’t have noticed the lack of the ribbon yet. Suddenly, Yomas flames began erupting into the surrounding area; some of the members began moving back while others simply stood and watched. Zedas stood perfectly still as Yoma launched forward and began a series of punches and kicks, Zeda had something in mind thought, something that would stop Yoma dead in his tracks. As Yoma approached the squad members began moving back and Zeda simply took a step forward. His immense and hot spiritual pressure began flooding the ten meter radius; he flames were enraged by Yomas lack of prowess. In Zedas and Kios books, if one was to wield a Zanpakutō, they shouldn’t throw it as its both a sight of desperation and a weakness. The spiritual pressure released would stop Yoma dead in his tracks, it was overwhelming really, but even if it didn’t quite stop him it would slow him down considerably as his body would begin to feel rather heavy while within the zone of his spiritual pressure.

In that instant, Zeda seemed to blur out of existence prior to re-appearing. This was because of his fast movement, to the untrained eye it would seem like a blur or sand that had been floating around his body but what he in fact did was appear by the rubble, withdraw Yomas Zanpakutō and re-appear in his previous location prior to placing the blunt end of the blade to Yomas neck. “Well, your not too bad. A bit rash but not too bad, now why don’t you let Yoma back to play, ey? ” Over time, Zeda managed to determine what was happening. There was mention of sudden diversity in the Yazakis behaviour, but no one knew why; Zeda had come to a rather un concise conclusion and decided to test his theory by questioning and requesting the presence of Yoma Yazaki.

It was hard for someone to act so polite one minute and so destructive another, Zeda had two things in mind. The first was that Yoma had another spirit inside him which dominated in combat situations or the second; he had a split personality disorder. It was without a doubt one of those two, but which, well that was a whole other mystery in itself. As Zeda finished speaking, the smell of sweet chilie and ramen began to enter the battle area. It was time to eat… The squad members stood still awaiting a response from Yoma, they didn’t want to miss a fight, in case it became the talk of the Seireitei. This was the first time that the launch queues weren’t flooded by the squad members, only time would tell how Yoma Yazaki would react though.

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Welcoming the Diversity (Luda) Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Welcoming the Diversity (Luda) Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:23 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Welcoming the Diversity (Luda) Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum