Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Teijo
Teijo
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Proper Introduction Left_bar_bleue5/100Proper Introduction Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Proper Introduction Empty Proper Introduction

Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:14 pm
Not too long after the war had finished Tsubasa his former Captain with his effort and merit topped off by the Australian War was given the position of Captain Commander leaving the 12th Division to lead the entire Gotei 13. Because Hiroshi's soul purpose there was to learn from one of the strongest in the Gotei 13 once Tsubasa left Hiroshi decided to do the same. At this time he wasn't strong enough to become a Captain so he would retain his Lieutenant position, but somewhere else. After much thought he decided the best fit was in the 7th Division. After his own exploits and revelations within the Australian war and the brutal training under his former Captain, Hiroshi was now fit to be called a Lieutenant. Not only that, but his personality had begun to change as well. Formerly cold, and extremely introverted he has been making slight changes. Being around others and friendly towards them came naturally to most, except Hiroshi so he had to work on things like interactions and actively getting to know those around him. But he was improving, and doing so daily.

After he had made the decision to make the shift over to the 7th division for a few days he unpacked and prepared his living space. He made sure it was homey enough so that he would not feel so much difference from the 12th, but outside that room it was extremely different Hiroshi was never fearful of people, just didn't ever fully understand them, therefor didn't want to spend the time on them. Leaving his room he was greeted by members of the 7th division around every turn. It was odd to him in the 12th division all the members would do was slightly bow then rush off to another research type thing for fear of Tsubasa or himself punishing them if they didn't. Here it was slightly more laid back in that aspect which was a welcome change and allowed him to work on his interactions as well. Roaming the halls wasn't his goal on this day, because he had joined a new division he would work directly under a new Captain. He hadn't heard much about the Captain so he was curious to who the man was. Considering Hiroshi's only experience interacting with a Captain was Tsubasa it was understandable that he was curious as to what this person would be like.

Finally making it to the office door of the 7th Captain Hiroshi knocked on the door and said

"Lieutenant Hiroshi Saito reporting for duty."

He waited for a response that would be confirmation of his allowance into the office. He was a tad bit nervous, but eager to do whatever came next.
Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Proper Introduction Left_bar_bleue10500/99999Proper Introduction Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Proper Introduction Empty Re: Proper Introduction

Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:20 am

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Zedas eyes were focused on the paper work before him. He had a long night and had to file everything necessary for the trial held by Central 46 on this fine day. His eyes began to drift while his hand moved in perfect joint up motions in order to place his signature on every document that he had read. His desk was swamped by countless letters, files and folders all of which were required for this one case; his squad had narrowed the information required and were really selective on the information they deemed appropriate and required but suddenly he recalled something.

Several nights before he had read something in the restricted area of the information library but he also recalled that his new Vice Captain was set to arrive today so he managed to restrain himself from looking into it prior to greeting the new individual. Zedas office was rather bright; it had an office chair that Zeda sat in, a large arched table that had draws at either side. Behind him laid a rather large bookshelve and to his right came the light source. Today seemed different as the blinds were shut and the light was on, illuminating the exquisite souvenirs and weapons that he had collected throughout his travels. He had almost everything in this office, including a bed but the whole room was designed for compatibility so the bed ascended from beneath the ground. The chair and table could be removed from the room with a push of a button and replaced by a simple, small tea table.

Speaking of tea, Zeda began craving some, therefore he took the final files and placed them to one side prior to pushing the table forward which created a clicking sound as it slotted in and descended beneath the flooring only to be replaced by a tea table. He looked around, the room seemed rather tidy, and he placed the files that he had been holding on the tea table while he heard a knock echoing from the general area of his door. The individual afar called out with "Lieutenant Hiroshi Saito reporting for duty."

Zeda smiled as he simply replied with “Feel free to enter!” with that the door began to open and his new vice-captain entered. This individual had intrigued Zeda, he wondered why a lieutenant of the research and department division would suddenly transfer to an unrelated division. The man had black hair and closely resembled Zedas build and age which was fascinating, he almost instantly felt that the duo would get on thus as the man entered he gestured for him to sit down prior to talking.

“Welcome to Division 7! I’m curious what made you chose the 7th Division in comparison to any other? Furthermore, how do you fight? I’d like to get familiar with my new partners fighting style!” Zeda sounded eager and excited to hear the new arrivals response as he had long awaited a assignment of a vice captain!

Template By: [THEFROST]
Teijo
Teijo
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Proper Introduction Left_bar_bleue5/100Proper Introduction Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:42 pm
As Hiroshi was warmly invited in to his new Captain's office he opened the door to a bright light that illuminated an office much unlike his previous Captain's, because of the constant research there was never an area that wasn't covered in paper matter of fact because of that someone could get lost in there for days and still wouldn't be found. In this office though it was nice looking with interesting souvenirs adorning the walls. Each one of which intrigued Hiroshi, mainly because each of which most likely had their own story or piece of his Captain's life connected to it.

Walking in Hiroshi was wearing traditional Shinigami robes which replaced his usual attire. He wore these in honor of his first meeting with his new Captain. His Lieutenant band was on his right bicep and his Zanpakutō was sheathed to the left side of his waist.

Getting a better look at the office it was a large enough working space including the bookshelf and the desk. From all these details he could be sort of presumptuous towards his Captain's tenancies and personality. The way a person kept their personal space reflected upon them so because of his neatness, souvenirs and bookcase he was able to get that his Captain was an intelligent man who valued his past. He was also detail oriented from what he could tell. Now of course all of these things were just conjectures from his surroundings, but as it stood that was all he could rely on to insight on his new Captain's personality.

Hiroshi was neither nervous or feeling fearful in regards to meeting his new Captain, but excited to be working with him. Though previously Hiroshi wasn't want to open up at all or to even show emotion, after major revelations found within the Australian war and training that he had undergone with his previous Captain he has been able to slightly show emotion compared to how he used to.

Being invited to take a seat he wrapped his right handed fingers onto the top of the chair at the tea table and slid it out to where he could sit on it. Sitting down he sat his hands on his lap as he sat across from his new Captain.

"Thank you Captain, I am happy to be here. My reasoning for choosing the 7th Division is two fold. Unlike the 12th Division where my sole reason was to work under Captain Tsubasa. The first of the two reasons why I joined the 7th Division is because it's purpose fits me more than the 12th's did. Even though I was able to adapt and adhere to what the sole purpose of the 12th Division was it was not something that I enjoyed, or was particularly great at. With the 7th Division though it's purpose fits me, and is something I could find a passion for doing. The second reason I joined the 7th Division though is also the same reason I joined the 12th. To put it frankly your strength is revered in the 13 court guard squads and I wanted the opportunity to work with you."

Taking a breath from his long winded first response he took a moment to ponder his response to his Captain's last question. From his training and his fighting in Australia to him it was obvious how he fought, but at this point he didn't want to do as much explaining. To his opinion actions spoke louder that words. So he took his Zanpakutō from it's sheath and pointed it to the right of him. In the next few moments in complete silence as he looked to his Captain an immense heat radiated from the blade like the rays from the sun. It gave off an aura of heat that spread across the entire room quickly. So that he didn't damage anything in the office after a few moments of that he sheathed his Zanpakutō and pulled it and it's sheath out of his belt and placed it on the tea table.

"This is who I fight along side and what I sole fight with. I use the fire driven by my passion and the blade upon the Zanpakutō against my enemies."

In this what he meant was he only fought with his Zanpakutō. Kido to him wasn't something he was every very good at early on so instead of putting his focus towards that or Hand to Hand combat he focused on the way of the sword in order to advance himself and his strength to this level.

He had hoped that his act wasn't too forward for their first time meeting, but he wanted to let his Captain know his true nature when it came to combat, because some day most likely very soon he would be fighting alongside him and would need to be able to support him.
Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Proper Introduction Left_bar_bleue10500/99999Proper Introduction Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:23 pm
<< PLAY THE MUSIC FOR YOUR READING PLEASURE >>

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

"Thank you Captain, I am happy to be here. My reasoning for choosing the 7th Division is two fold. Unlike the 12th Division where my sole reason was to work under Captain Tsubasa. The first of the two reasons why I joined the 7th Division is because it's purpose fits me more than the 12th's did. Even though I was able to adapt and adhere to what the sole purpose of the 12th Division was it was not something that I enjoyed, or was particularly great at. With the 7th Division though it's purpose fits me, and is something I could find a passion for doing. The second reason I joined the 7th Division though is also the same reason I joined the 12th. To put it frankly your strength is revered in the 13 court guard squads and I wanted the opportunity to work with you."

Zeda remained seated while politely listening to his new vice-captain. His eyes momentarily edged around as he looked around followed the man’s eyes around the room! His room was rather fascinating, he decided to have it created especially for his time at Squad 7; it contained everything that he required and was rather spacious! He hadn’t waste any of the squad money in renovating this room, he merely spent fractions of his money in order to alter it until he saw fit.

Zedas own Zanpakutō was nowhere to be seen as he simply didn’t need it in his office. He had a technique because it became rather tiring wielding all of his Zanpakutō therefore he created a kido that brought forth a rack where his Zanpakutō laid and the instant he selected the one to use, it would vanish once more. Slurp… the rather quite sound that echoed through the room as Zeda took a sip of his tea prior to pouring his new guest one; the tea was hot but it reminded him of the time that he enjoyed the very same brew along with the Yoruichi Shihouin this sip triggered a memory of his training alongside the previous Captain and made him recall how fast she was.

Zedas delegated full attention to his vice-captain and even smirked a little when the man mentioned his strength. His eyes followed the individuals hand as he un-sheathed his Zanpakutō and held it out toward Zeda. Within moments immense heat began resonating from the blade, the heat radiated throughout the room to begin a small convection current which in turn steamed the glass of the windows. Zeda was impressed and was glad that he chose to join the 7th Division with his skill set. You see there were a lot of reasons for this but the primary one was that Zeda recently brought aboard another member who was skilled with heat/fire and with the trio having similar elemental affinity’s he knew that they would all get along.

Within moments Zeda raised his left hand and took hold of blade while feeling its heat; the temperature released was rather powerful but Zeda was naturally resilient toward heat based attacks and released the blade as Hiroshi began to sheath it. Zeda could tell the man hadn’t reached his full potential, therefore a few missions alongside him would without a doubt both break the tension and make them more used to one another presence and fighting styles.

"This is who I fight along side and what I sole fight with. I use the fire driven by my passion and the blade upon the Zanpakutō against my enemies."

Hiroshi spoke once more as he sheathed his Zanpakutō, his words were inspiring to Zeda as they not only symbolized the insignia of squad 7 which meant courage but also show dedication to fire which is always a key aspect to improving! His eyes turned to his right as hole burst open in mid-air; his hand reached in and he withdrew his own sheathed Zanpakutō prior to placing it on the tea table. The blade he had withdrawn from the small storage area was Kio, his demonic flame Zanpakutō who was one of his three Zanpakutō though the vast majority of people were under the illusion of him having only two.

“I’m glad you chose Division 7. I would like to be the first to official welcome you, Lieutenant of Squad 7 Hiroshi Saito. I believe your chambers are set up if you’re tired. We will have to be up early tomorrow in order to inspect the maggots nest. It seems that countless people have managed to escape which is a concern for the Internal Affairs! Furthermore, feel free to get acquainted with Yoma Yazaki. His a new air head but has a lot of potential and much like me and you he uses fire based attacks sourcing from his Zanpakutō I believe. ” In case his lieutenant wasn’t aware of Zedas fire based affinity his Zanpakutō began to flame up within its sheath but with the sheath being transparent Hiroshi would be able to see rather clearly the flames that were coating the blade.

Template By: [THEFROST]
Teijo
Teijo
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:08 am
At the end of his long winded reply he took a sip tea as he watched his Captain open up a portal. Though he didn't personally know how to use Kido very much it wasn't something that was hard for him to grasp. Being in the 12th division he read over plenty of research towards Kido and the different varieties and uses. It seemed his Captain knew a good amount enough to create his own. Now Hiroshi being in the business of Internal Affairs and needing to be able to capture or question people could mean using Kido. He made a mental note to later look into it more, and possibly ask instruction from his captain later on. Until then he watched as a Zanpakutō was pulled from the portal. He knew of his strength, but didn't know about many of the details.

Listening to his Captain he was glad to be welcome in the 7th Division. It was nice to be able to have a place where he could put his whole effort into. Listening to the entirety of Zeda's response he didn't realize such a important matter was upon them so he was happy to be able to help. Hiroshi hadn't really been one to get warm and cuddly with people, but if it was a request from his Captain then he would do it.

"Thank you Captain. I've been to my quarters already and enjoy them. I'll be customizing it to my liking soon. I didn't realize that there was such a important case going on, but I am glad to be able to start with something this important. I'm not usually one to get very close to others, but if it is a request from you then I'm sure instruction wouldn't be too hard to give."

Something that was also surprising, but reaffirming as well was that he had chosen the correct placement when his Captain's Zanpakutō began to be covered in flames. They were different flames, but ones that allowed him to recognize with his Captain more.

"In preparation for tomorrow i'll get some rest and meet up with you for the investigation."

Hiroshi then finished his tea stood up and slightly bowed in respect before he left the office. Walking back to his quarters Hiroshi was ready for tomorrow, and a bit excited as well so he studied what he could about the maggot's nest then went to sleep in preparation for the next day.
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Proper Introduction Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Proper Introduction Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:23 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Proper Introduction Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum