Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
January OTM -- Prize Claim Left_bar_bleue99999/99999January OTM -- Prize Claim Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

January OTM -- Prize Claim Empty January OTM -- Prize Claim

Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:25 am
THE OTM CLAIM

COME GET YOUR STUFF FOR THE JANUARY 2014 OTM WINNERS

WHAT IS OTM CLAIMS?
x Welcome to the OTM prize collection for last January. I'm sure you've all been waiting for this to come up so all of you can claim your prizes. Put simply, if you don't know how, you just follow the template and it will tell you how to claim your prizes for you character.

Now, if you try to double your earning from a previous Of The Month that you have won, it will not be counted and you will be punished personally by Frost. We do not want to see ANYONE try and slip past this rule. That is all.

Note: Go here for OTM Winners from Janurary 2014 - https://www.platinumhearts.net/t1737-current-past-winners-of-character-of-the-month-and-member-of-the-month

HOW DO I USE THE OTM REWARDS?
x You make use of this claim by simply filling out the template below, making the prizes you want known and staff members will go ahead and give you the approval to otherwise take these items.

WHO CAN I ASK FOR HELP WITH THIS SYSTEM?
x If you need any help with this, I'd recommend asking staff in this thread or going here: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t9712-the-staff-moving-locking-archiving-request-help-thread

THE TEMPLATE TO CLAIM A PRIZE

Code:
[u][b]Prize Template[/b][/u]

[list][*][b]Contest:[/b] (What Contest were you apart of?)
[*][b]Place:[/b] (What place did you end up in?)
[*][b]Character:[/b] (If this was a TOTM or COTM you won, post their name and link)
[*][b]Prize:[/b] (What was the prize?)
[*][b]Notes:[/b] (Any further notes. feel free to remove this)[/list]

January OTM -- Prize Claim WVMWLOu
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
January OTM -- Prize Claim Left_bar_bleue25/100January OTM -- Prize Claim Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

January OTM -- Prize Claim Empty Re: January OTM -- Prize Claim

Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:12 am
Prize Template

• Contest: CTOTM, FTOTM
  • Place: 1st-CTOTM 2nd-CTOTM 2nd-CTOTM 2nd FTOTM
  • Character: I'll name them then you can go to my character list in my signature and get them.
    • Obzedat
    • Lorin Hardwell
    • Eliah Tsundora
    • Shedoyuri Chikara

• Prize: 1st
    Five million yen, skill upgrade, ten awesome points, 10% discount in any shop of choice (in this site, not in real life! Sorry!) And an image set on the side bar to your right personally stylized by [TheFrost].
    2nd x3
    One Million yen, five Awesome Points, 5% discount in any shop of choice, and an honorary mentioning.
    Total - 8,000,000 Yen, twenty-five Awesome Points, a skill upgrade, and other shit.
  • Notes:

January OTM -- Prize Claim Sbb1I7e
Ventriloquist
Ventriloquist
Starter Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
January OTM -- Prize Claim Left_bar_bleue10/100January OTM -- Prize Claim Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:24 am
Prize Template

• Contest: MOTM
  • Place: 1st-MOTM
  • Character: The Man Behind The Screen (AKA Not a Character, just lil' ol' me ^-^)
  • Prize: Five million yen, skill upgrade, ten awesome points, 10% discount in any shop of choice (in this site, not in real life! Sorry!) And an image set on the side bar to your right personally stylized by [TheFrost].
  • Notes:Thanks to any and everyone who voted for me ^.^

"Everybody Lies"
January OTM -- Prize Claim 71f

Nihility:
Pammy
Pammy
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
January OTM -- Prize Claim Left_bar_bleue40/100January OTM -- Prize Claim Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:08 pm
Prize Template

• Contest: COTM
  • Place: 2nd
  • Character: Pamela Aikira
  • Prize: One Million yen, five Awesome Points, 5% discount in any shop of choice, and an honorary mentioning.
  • Notes: Utini!

Styn
Styn
Established Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
January OTM -- Prize Claim Left_bar_bleue125/100January OTM -- Prize Claim Empty_bar_bleue  (125/100)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:03 pm
Prize Template

• Contest: COTM
  • Place: First
  • Character: Styn
    https://www.platinumhearts.net/t11127-styn-approved-4-1#71099
  • Prize: Five million yen, skill upgrade, ten awesome points, 10% discount in any shop of choice, and an image set on the side bar to your right, personally stylized by [TheFrost].
  • Notes: Thanks for the votes!
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
January OTM -- Prize Claim Left_bar_bleue99999/99999January OTM -- Prize Claim Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:23 pm

「CHECKING THIS THREAD」
I figure I'll take you guys all out if no other staff will. Having determined everything to be within reason, I'll go ahead and give you all the clear for these prizes. All you'll need to do is make a power upgrade app for the skill upgrades and I'll transfer the yne.

Anonymous

Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:04 pm
Prize Template

• Contest:FTOTM,CTOTM
  • Place: 1st x3
  • Character: Tsubasa Unabara and Hulderic Hylham
  • Prize:Five million yen, skill upgrade, ten awesome points, 10% discount in any shop of choice (in this site, not in real life! Sorry!) And an image set on the side bar to your right personally stylized by x3
  • Notes: (Any further notes. feel free to remove this)
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:44 pm

「CHECKING THIS THREAD」
M'kay, everything checks out with this claim. I'm not sure why it wasn't checked earlier, but I guess I'll have to be the one to clean it up. You've got the clear by me to use them and I'll be closing out the thread after this post is up.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum