Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Time, Future, and Tests (Temp Leave) Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Time, Future, and Tests (Temp Leave) Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Time, Future, and Tests (Temp Leave) Empty Time, Future, and Tests (Temp Leave)

Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:22 pm
Well people, if you haven't noticed by now, I've disappeared for awhile from the xat and the site as far as posting goes, it really does leave me unsatisfied with myself when I do this and to further my leave, I typically think of people giving me a hard time over it, when I should think otherwise. But moving on to a point that is behind a great deal of this leave is a number of tests and various projects that need my full attention if I want my future to go the way I'm planning it.

So for those unaware, I attend a Career-Technical School that has a high school program, I am currently enrolled in the IT class there, from this, I am able to take a test that can get me various certifications free of charge. The one I am currently studying towards is called Net+, for those of you that known the career field of IT you should know this is a very good Certification to have especially going into "Net"working. Another reason it's important to pass it for me now, is the fact that this kind of test easily cost a couple hundred dollars, but the school is paying for it instead. In regard to my disappearance, for the past week I've been working on a project that can make or break my entire grade in the class as well. (It is a really f****** complicated Essay paper if anyone wants to know.)

Moving on with other things, there is also this test referred to in class and by our teacher as the Webexam, basically you take it on a computer however, it is split into 8 different modules, so eight different sections/stations to take. Passing this also gets you a certificate and really high scores will give you other things as well. (If you couldn't notice, there is a lot of exams in this, it sucks.) I might be able to rest and what not around April and May after all this clusterf*** of projects/exams is over. (Also I've only listed what is relevant at the moment and on top of my head, fml) But basically for those that are in threads with me OI'm hoping you can understand the situation and toward you all my posts will be coming just slowly. If one would like to get a hold of me, the best way would probably be the following.

Methods:

1) PM me
2) Skype
3) Give a message to JJ (I'm pretty sure he's reliable enough to get it to me)

As far as threads go, here are the three on my top priority list

1. Toowoomba
2. South Africa
3. Cero's KHS Thread

(Also to all others, although those are my top three upon completion, my focus will probably shift to others. Finally, Tina I hope that we can complete Bathurst in next posting round or two at the most, so your technically up there, but I don't see the thread lasting much longer to being relevant)

I hope to have a full return when this storm has passed.

P.S. @ Raiki, I will get to Ai sometime this month if I can...... that is all.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Time, Future, and Tests (Temp Leave) Left_bar_bleue25/100Time, Future, and Tests (Temp Leave) Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Time, Future, and Tests (Temp Leave) Empty Re: Time, Future, and Tests (Temp Leave)

Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:36 pm
Life over RP, bro. Totally understandable, congratulations on the opportunity you've been given to do such things and I wish you luck in completing them. See you around, mate.

Time, Future, and Tests (Temp Leave) Sbb1I7e
Styn
Styn
Established Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Time, Future, and Tests (Temp Leave) Left_bar_bleue125/100Time, Future, and Tests (Temp Leave) Empty_bar_bleue  (125/100)
Tiers:

Time, Future, and Tests (Temp Leave) Empty Re: Time, Future, and Tests (Temp Leave)

Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:15 am
First of all Zero, good luck. I'm actually an IT professional myself, Security + and one of the random microsoft certs were the only ones required by my job so those are the only certs I ended up getting. I'd like to encourage you to study in the traditional method to make sure you understand the content, also as a young person study is the closest you might find yourself to real world experience anyway.

I'd also like you to seriously consider cheating. This isn't a question of morality. Recently the new certificates remain good for a fraction of the time they used to good for at no decrease in the cost that companies are forcing people to pay. Yes it does make the certificate more valuable, since you have to stay concurrent, but its also a needless extra hoop to jump through. As an IT profession with ten years on the floor, zero of that as management. I can tell you that just about everyone takes advantage of the information age for a bit of 'cheating'.

http://www.examcollection.com/ should have all the test dumps for the major exams. My buddy said that if you look around you can also find a full VCE engine, which is basically a simulation that mimics the possible exams completely. A few things of note as you embark on this journey. One, always check the date of test dumps, the questions are always changing, but usually not by alot. Two, always check what other people are saying about the dumps in the comments. If people say the test dumps are garbage then they're either fake or useless.

Three, even the best most recent test dumps are not gospel, these companies usually have between 3 to 5 exams going at all times. If there are a possible 100 questions, you should be studying 300-500 questions through test dumps. Four, as I mentioned before don't use this as your only method. If you typically study three hours a day only spend about a half an hour looking through these dumps. Get used to how the questions are structured and what the answers look like, but this is not a substitution for learning, its an enhancement. Even a great dump is only meant to get you to 'passing' level not 'aceing level'

Six, if you are asked to rate yourself, always say that you're a total newb/idiot when it comes to IT. For the microsoft certs it will make the starter questions easier. Microsoft exams have a scaling difficulty where the more questions you answer correctly, the harder the exam gets. Start out easy and then really flex your education, don't start out hard and fail because of pride. Finally, don't be naive. If you're like most young people I've met, you want to be self reliant, but you owe it to yourself and your future to at least take a look at things like this. Anyway that's my two cents, take it or leave it.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum