Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shiba Kuukaku {Canon refixed & remake} Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Shiba Kuukaku {Canon refixed & remake} Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Shiba Kuukaku {Canon refixed & remake} Empty Re: Shiba Kuukaku {Canon refixed & remake}

Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:03 am
Application Checklist
Here we go!
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Master.
  • Mental Deduction: Advanced.
  • Pain Endurance: Master.
  • Focus: Adept.

^ Tentative for the time being, this is what I get from the reading and check I did so far.

Comments/Notes: Eeto... From what I know about Kukaku and I may be wrong on this, but She's not exactly what I would call a super bitch, nor even a bitch. She has pretty usually justified reasons for the things that she does, she just doesn't explain them well until she has to set down and explain them like with the Ichigo incident you explained. Ichigo wasn't listening to what she said, and didn't understand her until she had to take extreme measures, so can we not call her a super bitch out of not only respect of the character, but the fact that's honestly out of character. Also, the terminology of calling her a beast, has more than just you know a bad-ass connotation, but a meaning of an idiot a person who can't think past fighting, and Kukaku has proven time and again that she's pretty crafty and intelligent. In short the personality section is... kinda terrible, and I think you can do better Kade. That is a major issue with me, because the portrayal of her is very skewed, and if we are having canons they need to be somewhat close and you're off that mark a bit buddy. So honestly redo that part, that's one of the larger flaws in this app, which I have to admit is pretty dang good.

The Sealed seems fine.

So does Shikai as well.

Bankai on the other hand

namely this I have ??? all over

UNHOLY ORDER: What this does, is it allows for a switch in the alignment of a person , as well as makes it so that they are momentairly confused . In this stage though it also slightly increases kukaku's powers as well as markings slowly wind up Kukaku's arms before this is the gap stage between her released Bankai and sealed bankai, The difference being monumental, Depending on what it is, And the power of it. This as well, can be seen in the sky as a flaming marking forms , Unholy blast order, would follow suit, next.

I don't understand how this is even remotely like Kukaku, if anything this would be more of Aizen or someone using illusions not an explosives expert. Regardless, if you are going to make something that changes alignment you need some form of resistance against the alignment shifting because this could be pretty metagaming if there's no clause and stuff for it. This is kind of confusing to see on her, also the reiatsu shifting thing is still awkwardly explained if you can clean this up and help me to understand this better, we can make it work okay? Because I'm still kind of warywolf about what it really does so far.

Unholy Blasting Blade: What this does is now slowly through the power, of the unholy order, her hand has no weapon in this stage, but This allows for a blade made of destructive explosive powers, to form in her hand, this thing being able to contract and expand, in any direction in a matter of seconds without maneuvering; Though it can go out around 500 feet, and retract from it, by Breaking into Tiny minute fractions of energy. Kind of like gins blade. Though this Can also go into a scatter attack, making mini charged explosions occur around her in a matter of seconds. This in concentrate, Being able to decimate a area of 60 meters in radius around her, the scatter shot being able to Simply bombard the landscape like weak bala's Causing eruptions and explosions, or in some cases mini sized craters.

There are some issues with this because of the first part and if someone could come up with a guard strong enough to block explosive level attacks, can they block this... actually scratch that does that work for all the parts of where she creates decimating explosions that can destroy shit in general? All in all an interesting app, also fix the spelling errors for ease of understanding your app, but I think this is DEFINITELY within means of being approved once you tweak and answer these questions, if you have more ask me or any other mods that can assist you.~

Tier: ?-? [I have a range in mind of what she'll be... I'ma do some...evaluating before I do it though]

Shiba Kuukaku {Canon refixed & remake} GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shiba Kuukaku {Canon refixed & remake} Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Shiba Kuukaku {Canon refixed & remake} Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Shiba Kuukaku {Canon refixed & remake} Empty Re: Shiba Kuukaku {Canon refixed & remake}

Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:12 pm
Okay. Well when you want to show me stuff just PM me it and we'll make it even better okay? and don't be afraid to just edit the post and then post saying ready for check for now I'll leave it here for a week then move it into WIP Savvy?

Shiba Kuukaku {Canon refixed & remake} GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shiba Kuukaku {Canon refixed & remake} Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Shiba Kuukaku {Canon refixed & remake} Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:05 am

«OVERVIEWING THIS PROFILE NOW»

Seeing how a week has past and I don't see any sort of updated post on this character, I'm going to go ahead and move this into WIP section to hopefully cut down on the clutter infesting pending board and unchecked in general.

Shiba Kuukaku {Canon refixed & remake} WVMWLOu
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shiba Kuukaku {Canon refixed & remake} Left_bar_bleue25/100Shiba Kuukaku {Canon refixed & remake} Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:30 pm
Moving to Old WIP, you can still work on it from here.

Shiba Kuukaku {Canon refixed & remake} Sbb1I7e
Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shiba Kuukaku {Canon refixed & remake} Left_bar_bleue248350/500000Shiba Kuukaku {Canon refixed & remake} Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:50 pm
This is over a year old now. It's getting archived. You can unarchive it HERE!

Shiba Kuukaku {Canon refixed & remake} Qx494h
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum