Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Leave for Cookies/Sou Left_bar_bleue0/0Leave for Cookies/Sou Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Leave for Cookies/Sou Empty Leave for Cookies/Sou

Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:20 am
After speaking with Cookies in Xat, some personal issues have arisen with the death of a family member and real life issues piling onto his life. He's decided to quit the site, if but temporarily. Saying it could be for a few days, a week, month, years. However long it takes him to get his head on right.

Know we all wish you come back soon, bro. It sucks to see you leave, but take whatever time you need. I just hope you return sooner rather than later. We'll be here if you need anything, we always will be.

Leave for Cookies/Sou Ap8OoJO

Teijo
Teijo
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Leave for Cookies/Sou Left_bar_bleue5/100Leave for Cookies/Sou Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Leave for Cookies/Sou Empty Re: Leave for Cookies/Sou

Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:01 am
Hey Sou if you end up seein this man I have the best wishes for and am lookin forward to your return. Until then man keep your head above water and keep on movin forward
Styn
Styn
Established Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Leave for Cookies/Sou Left_bar_bleue125/100Leave for Cookies/Sou Empty_bar_bleue  (125/100)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:25 am
I'm at a loss as to what to say to someone like cookie who is going through a rough patch. Do I conform to the norm, and offer my token condolences? Or do I try and do homage in an unorthodox and hopefully not ban worthy manner. I think a little bit of both is in order. First of all, for when you get a chance to read this, hang in there and take your time to deal with this in your own way.

Secondly, me and my raging, fat faggot erection, are eagerly awaiting your return!
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Leave for Cookies/Sou Left_bar_bleue25/100Leave for Cookies/Sou Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:52 am
Sorry to hear about all of this, Cookie. Hope you are doing well and hope you get back up on your feet soon. Things in the Xat won't be the same without you!

Leave for Cookies/Sou Sbb1I7e
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum