Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

Did you like Maynard's Introduction?

0 - 0%
0 - 0%
0 - 0%
0 - 0%
0 - 0%
2 - 100%
0 - 0%
0 - 0%

Total Votes: 2

TheMaynard
TheMaynard
Starter Member

I think I love you... no homo Empty I think I love you... no homo

Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:18 pm
The Mynard wants you to know that he has joined your wonderful bleach forum. The reason may surprise you! He has journeyed far and wide from dead forum to dead forum until arriving upon this. He just needed to use google, who knew? The Maynard is glad you have chosen to read his Introduction. He has put a lot of work into it!
Styn
Styn
Established Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I think I love you... no homo Left_bar_bleue125/100I think I love you... no homo Empty_bar_bleue  (125/100)
Tiers:

I think I love you... no homo Empty Re: I think I love you... no homo

Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:50 am
As the resident goat fucker, I welcome you to Bleach PH. I hope that you find all that you are looking for. As a somewhat new person myself, I won't be able to answer any real questions that you might have, but hope that you'll enjoy my welcoming message nonetheless. Good luck on your first character, looking forward to seeing you in the world.
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I think I love you... no homo Left_bar_bleue25/100I think I love you... no homo Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

I think I love you... no homo Empty Re: I think I love you... no homo

Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:51 am
You seem to be quite the character... lol.
Enjoy your time with us, make sure you read the rules and you're not completely uncreative with your abilities and such, because that's boring. As are run-on sentences. Anyway, have fun and good luck on your first character. See ya in the Xat, broski.

-CPKallday, KFC, whatever.

I think I love you... no homo Sbb1I7e
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum