Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Evening with the Captain [Private] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100An Evening with the Captain [Private] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

An Evening with the Captain [Private] - Page 3 Empty Re: An Evening with the Captain [Private]

Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:12 pm

An Evening with the Captain [Private] - Page 3 Hjt5Lid

Ryushin Chaozu

The strange interference with Kaida went somewhat unnoticed by Ryushin mainly because he was not in any mood to bother questioning her sudden change of tone. She became somewhat philosophical for a moment, which could happen to anyone. However it sounded odd coming from her. Either way, Ryushin just wanted to continue with the tour. If she proved an issue later, Ryushin will confront her about things then.

What Kaida was interested in now however was the injured patients. She seemed worried about them and Ryushin had no taken that into account. Maybe the sight of injury might tug at Kaida's heart a little? Due to this, Ryushin hurried along slightly as he showed her around the infirmary. She would soon have to get used to seeing this sight.

"People get injured daily. They come and go, from illness to full body wounds. Regardless of the problem however, we aim to fix it as best we can. They might be hard to look at now and the entire concept might be hard to swallow but this is something the 4th division must endure. It is why we are here. I'm glad to hear that you too want to rid the world of pain and suffering but that is no easy feat. We will run into an endless onslaught of death and decay throughout our lives here. All I can ask is that you look after yourself when I am not around."

Ryushin noticed that Kaida was reacting to this conversation. Her frail body was shivering as though she was cold. Ryushin decided it would be best if they moved on to the end of the tour. He turned around and went back to the courtyard. He stepped out into the darkness as the sun was now completely gone. Ryushin then looked to Kaida to make sure she was alright.

"Shall I take you to your room now Kaida? We can continue another time if you are tired."

Yukichiyu Senoku
Yukichiyu Senoku
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Evening with the Captain [Private] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0An Evening with the Captain [Private] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

An Evening with the Captain [Private] - Page 3 Empty Re: An Evening with the Captain [Private]

Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:34 pm
Kaida held her composure it was not the time to feel sad and weak to those who had fought in fights. Kaida smiled softly staring over at the paitents to see that they were resting even though unconscious. They did what they did and she would make sure to do her part in making sure they could survive to fight another day. She wanted to make sure from now on to do the best that she could in any way possible

"I want to help them. I won't want their life to be in vain, souls don't deserve this pain"

Kaida looked over to her captain and smiled happily again, her rosy red cheeks bloomed once more. She knew what she could do from now on and nothing in her way could make her leave her path. The thought of people dying for the things and sins that they didn't deserve was not a just cause and she couldn't sit well with that sort of thing. Eventually they had made their way back to the outside of the building where the moon shun brighter than most. Kaida giggled happily, the damp feeling of death vanished so she didn't feel depressed anymore. It must have been a thing for most doctors to feel on the first day of the job. She would have to get used to it eventually

"W-Well.. It's upto you, i'm not that sleepy just yet"

Kaida yawned tiredly. Her toes twitching and she stretched happily. She was getting tired but she didn't want to seem like a lightweight around the captain. Continuing as if she wasn't tired holding in every yawn she had to offer out to life. She was quite chibified when yawning. almost like a child but every time she finished her yawn she shook her head and giggled softly in a embarrassed mannar

"S-Sorry, i'm not tired i... I just like yawning~"

Yuki & Kaida:

Kaida's Theme:

Yukichiyu Senoku- Ziamichi:

Kaida Valliere - Shinigami:

Yukichiyu's Theme:
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Evening with the Captain [Private] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100An Evening with the Captain [Private] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:13 pm

An Evening with the Captain [Private] - Page 3 Hjt5Lid

Ryushin Chaozu

Kaida surely was the little girl that this division wanted. She could bring so much to the table that it made Ryushin smile knowing that she was so devoted. She saw the world in the same way that he did and that would make her easing into the squad even easier as most people here all felt the same way. Preserve, protect, Repair. That is what they do. Ryushin was certain she could do it.

However the night was beginning to take hold of the evening and the squad would need to start packing things up and getting ready to rest for the next day. There was always more work to be done, but it should never be done by people who are not even awake enough to walk. Ryushin acknowledged Kaida's wish to try and stay awake but he wasn't having it. He nodded to her, but disagreed anyway.

"Kaida I think we should end the little tour here for now. Please, let me take you to your room. If you come find me tomorrow morning, I can show you the rest of the barracks. but until then, sleep and regain your energy. It must be a lot to take in since this is your first day with us. think about what iv'e already shown you, but don't dwell on the sadness and negativity of pain or injury. it's just part of the job."

Ryushin then began to walk towards the dormitories where all of the bedrooms for each individual member was. There were recent moves in the gotei hierarchy where many people left each division to go to others. This meant that Kaida was able to have her own room on the premises. Kaida would be guided through the many hallways that made up the dorms until eventually they came across a door without a name tag on it. Here was where Kaida would be spending the rest of her days until she decided to move on. Ryushin looked at Kaida.

"Well here we are. It should already be furnished and your belongings moved across from the academy dorms. Shall I let you down here or do you want me to take you in?"

Yukichiyu Senoku
Yukichiyu Senoku
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Evening with the Captain [Private] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0An Evening with the Captain [Private] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:30 am
looked around at the building an the dorms seeing all the vacant and empty rooms from which were the fact of people moving around the area. they were going straight on to a room with no name tag or number on the door, it was rather clean and newish. Kaida looked at it for the moment. It felt homely even though there was no name but she could finally call herself apart of the squad.

Shaking her head Kaida smiled thanking for the gesture while climbing down offthe back of the captain "Thank you for the assistance but i think i will be able to get into my room from here and into my bed" Kaida replied in a soft mannared tone. She was thankful for everything that had happened and she wasn't going to dwell on the injured as she knew with the training she could receive and all the healing kidou she could learn that kaida would be able to stop the pain from what they are suffering, so her heart never wavered from the thought of helping. Her face glowed radiantly to show her strength in front of her tired expression she watched her captain to say "Goodnight and i guess i'll see you in the morning Captain-Senpai"

Yuki & Kaida:

Kaida's Theme:

Yukichiyu Senoku- Ziamichi:

Kaida Valliere - Shinigami:

Yukichiyu's Theme:
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Evening with the Captain [Private] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000An Evening with the Captain [Private] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:44 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

An Evening with the Captain [Private] - Page 3 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum