Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Yukichiyu Senoku
Yukichiyu Senoku
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Ecstatic-Timid and the Freedom-Fighter (Invite/ Tina) Left_bar_bleue0/0The Ecstatic-Timid and the Freedom-Fighter (Invite/ Tina) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Ecstatic-Timid and the Freedom-Fighter (Invite/ Tina) Empty The Ecstatic-Timid and the Freedom-Fighter (Invite/ Tina)

Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:36 pm
The bright light of the sky within the soul society beamed don upon the Gotei 13 squad barracks. It as one of those relax and let bygones be bygones day. The shinigami's are either training with each-other or relaxing and spending time as a group rather than running around like a headless chicken all the time. It as nice, and Kaida loved to see that sort of things here people got along together peacefully. Though being a shinigami at her young age she knew what the world was like and she would do whatever it took to change that fact. It was the sole reason for her wanting to join the Shinigami academy. The light brown hair on Kaida's head flowed softly in the air as the smooth feeling air brushed across the tenderness of her skin. Kaida walked across from Squad 4 barracks where she was stationed and was able to go searching around the other squads but also to be weary of squad 11 and how they can act towards squad 4 members. Kaida didn't mind that fact because it showed immaturity in her eyes. Holding her zampakutou on her waist it was nestled tightly in her sash that wrapped around her shihakshou. Staring up into the sky she could feel the sparkle of clarity in the soul society as if it was something that could be touched with ease. A wide grin smirked across her face as she was so energetic for the day to begin, though this didn't go as planned as her captain was rather laid back and was taking a day off as well. Kaida pouted to herself as she really wanted to get to know her surroundings more and train with her Captain. Shaking her head knowing that she would have to occupy herself in another way for the mean time.

“Hnm... Most of the buildings are identical except the symbols of the squad barracks.”

Kaida giggled, she wasn't paying attention to where she was going. She was just following one set of direction, looking at the barracks as Squad 5 and Squad 9 barracks went past her sight. Not knowing how to get back however never seemed to play on her mind she was just too carefree in order to worry about that small factor. She smiled looking at the other shinigami as they looked back at her. Kaida's cheeks glowed a rosy pink as she stared back at the shinigami and waved at them shyly. It was a good day for her, without her captain it seemed to go rather smoothly for her. Though it wasn't going to last long however as she was walking the distant chatter of the shinigami of the squads started to get quieter and quieter until she snapped into focus. As she did she noticed that she was standing in-front of a wall wither either left or right to go. She didn't know which way she was going or which squad barracks she was closed to. It did worry her for a second so she turned aroun to ask someone for directions but no-one was there. She sighed deeply

“Damn you Captain-Senpai....you'd said you would help show me around and train but you took the day off”

Kaida moaned to herself with a moody looking face. It didn't last long as she was too happy to give a damn. She knew that she would need to find someone, but who that was however she didn't know. Kaida didn't know anyone from the academy but it was a good as anything to start learning peoples faces and names now. Turning to her left she followed that route. She didn't know which way she was going but she didn't care in the end. The sun was shining and the summer-like breeze kept her from dehydrating. Not only that she had Kichijōten looking after her and her icy wings would always keep her hydrated and steer clear from the harsh climate of the heat. Kaida giggled to herself humming tunes to herself that Kitsunetsuki had taught her, not realizing someone was closely approaching her way.

word 688

Yuki & Kaida:

Kaida's Theme:

Yukichiyu Senoku- Ziamichi:

Kaida Valliere - Shinigami:

Yukichiyu's Theme:
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Ecstatic-Timid and the Freedom-Fighter (Invite/ Tina) Left_bar_bleue9500/10000The Ecstatic-Timid and the Freedom-Fighter (Invite/ Tina) Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

The Ecstatic-Timid and the Freedom-Fighter (Invite/ Tina) Empty Re: The Ecstatic-Timid and the Freedom-Fighter (Invite/ Tina)

Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:31 am
Tessa sighed, looking out at the sky around her. It wasn’t often that she was free these days, between doing squad work and her meditation she hadn’t been able to find any free time. She was somewhat upset with her captain at the moment, sure she knew why she needed to keep up her meditation, but that didn’t mean she needed to use every bit of her free time to do so. Wings fluttered behind the girl, keeping her aloft as she tried to think of something to do in order to occupy her current free time. Wind blew through her bright red hair, horns sometimes peeking up through it as the wind displaced it. Smiling, she snapped her fingers as an idea came to her. The basis of a flash step was in leg based movement, yet Tessa was far faster with her wings then her feet. What if she could learn to apply the concepts of a flash step to her wing movements. Lowering herself to the rooftop of a nearby building, Tessa slowly began to take apart the flash step technique, applying each step of the technique to her wings instead of her legs. With a beat of her wings, she vanished from where she had previously been… and smacked in to a wall. Yelping in pain, she slowly stood up while rubbing her head and muttering darkly at her own stupidity. It was only then that she realized there was someone else behind her, and she quickly spun around, glad she had remembered to take her zanpaktou with her today. She visibly relaxed as she noticed it was a fellow shinigami standing there, one that appeared fairly feminine. However, a smell drifted to the half dragon’s nose, the enhanced senses of her draconic genetics allowing her to pick up on the various pheromones produced by the various shinigami. She could tell which pheromones belonged to males and which to females, and it was quite obvious that the pheromones this shinigami was producing were of the male variety.

Tessa’s eyes narrowed slightly, worried that this person might be giving himself a female look to lure in unsuspecting females. However, a second later she shrugged and offered a soft smile to the shinigami in front of her. If he was indeed trying to lure in woman, then she would attempt to bait him. If they didn’t do anything to her, there was no worry about them doing it to anyone else. Taking a deep breath, she spoke with a calm, caring voice towards the one she did not know.

“Hello there sir, I’m Tessa Morrowend of squad ten. Are you lost or something? Is there anything I can help you with?”

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Yukichiyu Senoku
Yukichiyu Senoku
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Ecstatic-Timid and the Freedom-Fighter (Invite/ Tina) Left_bar_bleue0/0The Ecstatic-Timid and the Freedom-Fighter (Invite/ Tina) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Ecstatic-Timid and the Freedom-Fighter (Invite/ Tina) Empty Re: The Ecstatic-Timid and the Freedom-Fighter (Invite/ Tina)

Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:28 am
Kaida stopped in her tracks, grabbing her zampakutou quickly, looking around the area she looked directly at the being who was talking to her, staring back as she caught the prefix that she had used. It offended Kaida even though it would logically be the right prefixes and suffixes, Kaida was used to being a girl and would rather everything stayed that way. Her blue eyes fixated on the weird creature of squad ten with disgust at the misguided words.

“Excuse me but I think you’re mistaken me for something else, I not a boy. I’m Kaida Valliere, Newly appointed of Squad four”

Kaida’s brown fringe flickering over her eyes. Staring back watching and staring at the wings that was attached to the so called “Shinigami” Kaida calmly analysed the situation. If the Shinigami was dangerous she would most likely try to find the weak points in her own movement which was something kaida had practiced in her training not to show any signs of weakness in stances. That would be if the opponent was hostile, if however she wasn’t then it would not matter to kaida what she does so that is what she is hoping the latter choice. Kaida is not one for instant combat like Squad Eleven is but would step in if it was drastically needed. Her index finger rubbed over the tip of her zampakutou hilt, touching over the violet diamonds, which are better known as amethysts. Kaida smiled slightly to show no hostility but to make aware that she was cautious of the shinigami infront.

“I’m not really lost…. Well I am but I am enjoying the scenery since my captain was too busy to help with my training and palmed me off to have a nose around the other barracks”

Kaida didn’t see no point in hiding things from people unless it was a definite enemy. She didn’t seem like the type to be an enemy, after all she was in the soul society, if she was evil everyone would have been alerted of her appearance by now.

“So what are you doing here then? Shouldn't you be with your squad?”

Kaida questioned for information just to analyse the situation more just to be on the safe side. It was better than being under-prepared. Kaida awaited a reply her bright piercing blue eyes glaring from the shining light of the sun, the sun also complimented her skin as it seemed soft and rather silky looking showing that kaida took great pride in her appearance.

word - 421

Yuki & Kaida:

Kaida's Theme:

Yukichiyu Senoku- Ziamichi:

Kaida Valliere - Shinigami:

Yukichiyu's Theme:
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Ecstatic-Timid and the Freedom-Fighter (Invite/ Tina) Left_bar_bleue134700/60000The Ecstatic-Timid and the Freedom-Fighter (Invite/ Tina) Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:54 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

The Ecstatic-Timid and the Freedom-Fighter (Invite/ Tina) Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum