Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

RIVAL QUEST

+5
Nitrogen
JJ
Shirou Mamoru
Portaliya
THEFROST
9 posters
Go down
Styn
Styn
Established Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
RIVAL QUEST  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue125/100RIVAL QUEST  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (125/100)
Tiers:

RIVAL QUEST  - Page 3 Empty Re: RIVAL QUEST

Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:31 pm
Character Name: Styn
Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t11127-styn-approved-0-2
Character Alignment: Compassionate Antagonist / Lawful Evil
Character Tier: 0-2
Character Desire: I want Styn to become a more active player on the global stage. Any opportunity or opponent who can provide such an advancement is welcome.

This is a response to the slew of current requests. I spend alot of time in Xat proclaiming my willingness to thread and assist with the character development of my fellow authors here on the site. Now that Styn has a foundation of strength to work from I can actually back up my boasting. Without further ado, those who are looking for Rivals need look no further.

Shadin: The Beast of Karakura seems to have mellowed out alot and matured into the sort of leader that the human world has been waiting for. At the same time, given his no show in the recent events in soul society and Brazil (so far at least), it seems he's also adopted an isolationist approach to more global type events. If this is where you intend to leave Shadin then Styn has no intention of picking a direct fight in Karakura so rest easy.

I would definitely enjoy a rivalry of some kind with Shadin. However, the only way I see that happening is when Shadin starts to look outward again. At which time Styn would be ready to oppose him with the full backing of Shadow Fall. Conversely, if you intend to have Mana pick a fight, then Styn would definitely be one of the pieces at her disposal to make a statement. Whether this is an attack on off shore interests outside of Karakura, or maybe an assault on someone that Shadin is close to.

Poliro: Styn is perfectly geared and ready now to adopt a reoccurring nemesis role. This can be something as simple as a series of missions where the two of them keep bumping into each other. Or as complex as Styn getting directly involved in Poliro's life. Now my Styn isn't the type to just slaughter a city, so put that out of your head. However, its not outside of possibility that Styn would be assigned the duty of reducing The Vizard Corps new battle power. This would give him a personal interest in messing with Poliro outside of just mission encounters.

Schrödinger: This character is kinda wacky and was a bit difficult for me to get a handle on. Despite how many times he's been to the Demon World off screen I haven't seen you post there before though. With that being said, I'd be interested in exploring this aspect of Schrodinger with Styn. Although their personalities are different, I get the feeling that Schrodinger servers a similar role in Shadin's organization as Styn does in Shadow Fall.

Styn wouldn't really want to fight someone who can't die, it just wouldn't make sense to him. However, a more social type of rivalry or maybe a bit of spy verses spy stuff might be fun. I'm at a loss for something specific since I'm confused as to Schrodinger's exact role in interacting with other demons.

Chika Usagi: Despite the tier difference, I really enjoyed our last fight. With Styn's new set of abilities I would say that its completely possible to generate challenges equal to whatever Chika's current level is as a reoccurring set of encounters. It seems like we've already started a hunter prey sort of rivalry that I'd be interested in advancing further. Although it seems you've taken a bit of a break for now, when you find your way back to PH keep me in mind for threads.

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez: Although Grimmjow has a larger store of energy reserves and higher base statistics, I think Styn's highly developed skills would make for a good encounter. The former Espada represents something that Styn doesn't like to see, an unaffiliated force of nature. In Styn's mind Grimmjow is too powerful to be left alone. This would be an active attempt on Styn's part to try and impress Grimmjow into - if not an outright alliance with Shadow Fall - then at least a willingness to work with Styn personally in the future.

The idea behind this is a 'lets talk with our fists and go out for drinks afterward' sort of series of encounters. While not normally Styn's style of diplomacy, it might be nice to explore the more chaotic and impulsive side of his nature. Regardless, I'd love to see Grimmjow have a surge of activity, so keep me in mind for future activities.

Kakeru Leonhardt: I've actually been curious as to the whole Sugiura thing. As one of the main defenders of that region it seems natural that Kakeru would be the one to greet Styn, should he decide to venture into the dimension. This could help you reaffirm you status as the realms defender while giving Styn a chance to learn more about this under utilized area. Not too bad a premise for a random fight, although I'm more then happy to continue with further encounters.

Reigen Akogi: I kind of feel like we've already got a rivalry going on, but we could make if official like? Or maybe Styn is just mistaken and Reigen doesn't think much of him at all. Regardless, not only have I enjoyed our past and current threads, but feel that the dynamic of the lone wolf demon and the Shadow Fall poster boy makes for good Antag on Antag opportunities. Looking forward to seeing your return to full activity again.

Tsubasa Unabara: I'm curious to see where you're going to take Tsubasa next. Styn would be inclined to be very untrusting of the former head of the Gotei 13 in any setting where he might meet him. While Styn might not be prepared to randomly assault Tsubasa, he would very much be the sort to interfere with any potential plots that Tsubasa might try to advance in the Demon World.

As far as more global events, I'm convinced that no matter where Tsubasa goes from here that his interests and Styn's will not likely align. Although its unlikely he could defeat the newly ascended shinigami, he'd at least feel the need to try in any number of situations. I can't promise to push Tsubasa to new heights, but give Styn some more time to mature and you might be pleased with a potential encounter.

Extra Notes: None at this time.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
RIVAL QUEST  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999RIVAL QUEST  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:43 pm

«I'LL GO AHEAD AND UPDATE THIS»

Welp, I am going to clear out everyone above this post and add them into the listings for this on-going event on the site. I'm sorry for the delay, but I figured folks lost interest in this event here. I'm glad to see there is still some folks signing up to it.

As for Styn's request with good ol' Shadin? I'd be down with putting Shadin in your list if you want. The more people, the merrier IMO.

RIVAL QUEST  - Page 3 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
RIVAL QUEST  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999RIVAL QUEST  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:18 am
RIVAL QUEST  - Page 3 Image8717_zpsrh1btrb8

✧MOVING THIS TO OLD EVENTS NOW✦

Okie-dokie, we've got ourselves an older event thread here. Since I've just made an Old Event thread, I'll be moving this thread there due to lack of activity.

RIVAL QUEST  - Page 3 WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum