Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Site Newsletter Issues
Today at 1:28 am by Sage

» Tsubasa Unabara
Yesterday at 12:00 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Keep Climbing, Shining Eyes
Yesterday at 9:01 am by Mirja Eeola

» Shin Adachi, The Houdini of Crime (W.I.P)
Yesterday at 8:29 am by Steiner Franz

» The Flaming Fist Of Hope [Demonica]
Yesterday at 7:17 am by Mirja Eeola

» The Forging [Stefan]
Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:00 pm by Gin

» Yuzu Kurosaki [APPROVED, 3-2++]
Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:16 pm by Shizuo

» [MAJOR UPDATES] Skill Sheet System: PUT THIS IN YOUR APPLICATION WHEN YOUR FINISHED AND ACCEPTED
Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:55 pm by Sage

» Skill Sheets Guide [UPDATED: 2018/06/22]
Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:39 pm by Sage

» Kings Advent. [Gotei/Shinigami Open]
Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:51 pm by Rawk

Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Henrex

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Share | 

Enter Round Three: [THEFROST]'s 30 DAY POSTING CHALLENGE - SUMMER BIRTHDAY BASH EDITION!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
99999/99999  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: Enter Round Three: [THEFROST]'s 30 DAY POSTING CHALLENGE - SUMMER BIRTHDAY BASH EDITION!   Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:02 pm

THE SUMMER EDITION OF THE 30 DAY CHALLENGE

GET READY FOR THE BIRTHDAY BASH POSTING

I. What In The World Is The 30 Day Challenge?

Well, well, well! Guess what time it is? Yeah -- that's right -- it's time for another 30 Day Challenge! I welcome everyone to the 30 Day Challenge: PH SUMMER BIRTHDAY EDITION! This time we are doing to kick things off for the official start of Platinum Heart's summer with our Birthday approaching June 3rd.

Now, you newcomers might be asking yourself: "What is the 30 day challenge exactly?" Well -- I'll explain!

This challenge is open to anyone who is willing and daring to take it. The purpose of the 30 Day Posting Challenge is to really motivate everyone to band together once more, get more activity pumping into the site and encourage others start really start getting to know each others characters. Therefore the main objective is to see if you can make 30 post in 30 days. 1 post = a day and if you get 30 days, you win. If you go over that? You are eligible for extra + double prizes depending on the amount of days you have finish at the end of your allotted time.

As such, if you are able to get a post during these work weeks for the next month, you'll be eligible for a tier upgrade that is eligible for one to two of your characters that is not 0-2++. Furthermore, there will be massive quantities of yen handed out and a celebration for everyone who completed the challenge, along with a badge saying you completed this event if you so desire to have one.

Simply sign up below by stating: "I HEREBY TAKE THIS CHALLENGE", or any other way you have that states you are in this, and accept the challenge with me as we set PH ablaze once more in 2014. You'll need to create a link to each thread you have posted in for the days you choose to RP and eventually compile them up a at the end of your personal thread within the 30 Day Posting Challenge Board. Additionally, depending on the date you sign up, I'll give you a posting date to start and end on as this may go on throughout the year.

It's also worth noting we'll allow up to 3-5 day extensions in some cases as we did last year, but only if you had a high number past 25 post. So if you had 26 post and needed an extra day, we would allow that for a max of 3-5 days.

II. Everyone In The 30 Day Challenge

Here is the list of people in this shit!

• [THEFROST] Start Date is June 3rd and ends July 3rd
• SouYuuki Start Date is June 3rd and ends July 3rd
• JJ's Start Date is June 3rd and ends July 3rd
• Hayuko Start Date is June 3rd and ends July 3rd
• Forsaken Crow's Start Date is June 3rd and ends July 3rd

[ARE | YOU | READY | FOR | CHALLENGE ]

END THE INFORMATION THREAD HERE

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Enter Round Three: [THEFROST]'s 30 DAY POSTING CHALLENGE - SUMMER BIRTHDAY BASH EDITION!   Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:03 pm

FOR GOLDEN GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTS!

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
17560/99999  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Enter Round Three: [THEFROST]'s 30 DAY POSTING CHALLENGE - SUMMER BIRTHDAY BASH EDITION!   Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:08 pm

COUNT ME IN TOO. OTHERWISE, I'LL CRUSH EVERYONE WITH OVERWHELMING GUTS.

JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
20650/20000  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Enter Round Three: [THEFROST]'s 30 DAY POSTING CHALLENGE - SUMMER BIRTHDAY BASH EDITION!   Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:10 pm

Fuse your desires with your motivation! And also come make some Fusion Characters and post with them for possible extra bonuses, muwahahaha.

JJ is in on dis.

>Copyright - Frost - Cirno - Luda - Yoma - Fire

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayuko
Bearer Of Hell

Member Info
Platinum Points:
15/100  (15/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Enter Round Three: [THEFROST]'s 30 DAY POSTING CHALLENGE - SUMMER BIRTHDAY BASH EDITION!   Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:54 pm

If there's ever a time to have a challenge, June fits the bill

Hayuko is #AllIn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forsaken Crow

Member Info
Platinum Points:
815500/9999999  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Enter Round Three: [THEFROST]'s 30 DAY POSTING CHALLENGE - SUMMER BIRTHDAY BASH EDITION!   Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:35 am

Not been myself lately, let's see if we can pick this tempo up.

Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: Enter Round Three: [THEFROST]'s 30 DAY POSTING CHALLENGE - SUMMER BIRTHDAY BASH EDITION!   Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:04 pm

«ALMOST FORGOT TO DO THIS FOR YOU»

Opposies! I almost forgot to mention that everyone's challenge date started the instant they signed up. So whenever you get the chance, get around to making your 30 day tracker threads in the board and present them to me when they are done when the 30 Day Winner thread is up. Along with that, I'll be adding your names to the listings.

Back to top Go down
Styn
Veteran Member

OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
125/100  (125/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: Enter Round Three: [THEFROST]'s 30 DAY POSTING CHALLENGE - SUMMER BIRTHDAY BASH EDITION!   Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:26 pm

If I'm coming back, I'm returning triumphant. With this 30 day challenge I aim to prove that my previous activity wasn't just a fluke.

Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
248350/500000  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 9PostSubject: Re: Enter Round Three: [THEFROST]'s 30 DAY POSTING CHALLENGE - SUMMER BIRTHDAY BASH EDITION!   Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:18 pm

Sign me up.

Redhead Artisain

Member Info
Platinum Points:
13500/99999  (13500/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 10PostSubject: Re: Enter Round Three: [THEFROST]'s 30 DAY POSTING CHALLENGE - SUMMER BIRTHDAY BASH EDITION!   Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:57 pm

And now that I have some free time...

I ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Enter Round Three: [THEFROST]'s 30 DAY POSTING CHALLENGE - SUMMER BIRTHDAY BASH EDITION!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next